Pump Up The Fam Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was quite the image, but Clive had watched enough kung-fu movies to recognize the trope. He spread a towel over the bench, laid back, and skooched himself beneath the bar.

"How do we make this an exercise in control then?" He looked up at his redheaded aunt, who stood in the spotter position. The crotch of her camo pants was tantalizingly close. "Got any ideas?"

"A few." The glint in her eyes had become a full-on malicious gleam as she grinned down at him. "Start lifting, and don't stop until I tell you. No matter what happens, you keep pumping that iron. Slow and steady. Don't pause or drop it. Understood?"

"Yes, ma'am."

Clive did as instructed. The weight had to be close to four hundred pounds--nearly every plate in the gym locked onto the steel bar--but he handled it with little strain.

Kimberly watched him for a few reps, licking her ruby lips when it became clear he wasn't tiring anytime soon, then teasingly popped the top button of her cargo pants. She winked at him, wriggling the slim-fitting fabric down her wide hips, peeling them off her powerful thighs and calves.

Apparently, this sexier version of his Aunt went commando, and what little carpet there was definitely matched the curtains.

Her pink slit looked exceptionally appetizing. The lips trim with a small tuft of crimson hair pointing the way to Valhalla. She glanced down over the hefty swell of her bosom to catch Clive staring.

"Like what you see, nephew?" Her grin graduated to an evil smirk when she played a fingertip over her pretty folds. "Don't stop lifting. I want you to maintain that... hmmmm, pumping rhythm."

Clive quickly discovered he didn't have as much control over his manhood as he originally thought. Blood rushed southwards when Kimberly slid that finger in and gathered a drop of womanly dew.

Hopefully, she wouldn't penalize his final score for the growing erection.

The heavy bar rose and fell, keeping time like a metronome.

"That's good. You're doing really well, sweetie." She breathed, lowering the slick digit to his mouth. "You said you enjoyed Aunty's taste earlier. Let's find out how much you meant those words."

"Mmmmff!"

The finger slipped between his lips, and a musky, delectable flavor assaulted his tongue. Clive sucked it clean, locking gazes with her until she pulled it away.

"You do like it!" Kimberly's eyes flicked towards his pulsating cock before returning to his own. "That's very good. Keep lifting. Don't stop. Stay focused."

"Not a problem."

She shifted forward. Straddling the head of the bench and his recumbent skull so her moistening womanhood was directly over his face. A spicy scent hit Clive right in the olfactory when the first stray droplets struck his cheeks.

He chased them with his tongue.

"You're doing so well, nephew." She moaned, twirling two fingers over her clit before curling them deep inside herself. "Keep pumping for Aunty. She's so turned on by your strength. So horny for the big, strong man you've become. Show your dirty Aunt Kimber how tough you are!"

She juiced her delicious pussy, shuddering and shaking so badly she had to lean against the steel bar for support. Clive's arms were pneumatic pistons pushing through the added pressure as he licked up the girly nectar bathing his lips and chin.

"I want more." He rasped, dick throbbing with feral need. "Sit on my face, Aunt Kimberly. Let me taste all of you."

His vision was immediately eclipsed when she dropped bodily onto his outstretched tongue. Her shapely booty mashed into his forehead, and flavorsome fluids drooled straight down his throat.

"Oh fuck, sweetie! That's it. Show Aunty how much you love her!"

Clive lapped at her sodden folds in broad, scintillating strokes. He circled her clit and delved into her drenched depths with lingual alacrity. She was wetter than a waterpark but still inhumanly tight. It was a genuine struggle to work his tongue in as her tangy girlcum slathered his cheeks and chin.

All while focusing on lifting the weight bar in a steady rhythm.

"Hhnaaa~! Make me cum, nephew. Make your dirty Aunty c-cum on your face! You're doing it so good. Aaah! Keep pumping that iron while you make me squirt!"

Kimberly's thighs clamped down around his head, ready to pop his skull like a grape, but Clive never faltered. He kept probing her spicy snatch, swirling his tongue over her button and drinking her leaking honey.

His burly arms were beginning to feel some strain now. More from preventing the bar from tipping off to a side as the bucking redhead pressed against it for support than any issue with the actual weight.

Was she intentionally messing with his form or simply getting herself off? Then he remembered...

Control.

His whorishly moaning Aunt had talked a big game about control before orchestrating this exciting little distraction. Clive smiled into her gushing pussy, realizing it was likely for both reasons.

The conniving cunt. He loved her way of thinking.

Doubling down on his licking and teasing, Clive's feet left the floor as he powered through the burn. Core muscles scrunched and knees bent in midair, he focused on only two things...

Lifting steel and eating trim.

"Jesus fucking christ! You're doing it, sweetie. You're going to make Aunty cum so goddamn hard! Don't stop. Don't stop. Never fucking stop!"

Kimberly howled and quaked through a monumental climax, achieving a Chernobyl-level meltdown, spasming and bathing his lips in red-hot, incestuous ecstasy.

Clive's throbbing dick was standing at full attention, tougher than diamond, as he lapped up her spicy juices. His balls ached for release, but he pushed through, lifting and licking until his sexy MILF Aunt finally gasped out a guttural command.

"Stop. Oh god, you can stop now..."

With an almighty heave, he reseated the weight in the cradle and slowly wriggled out from underneath her glorious butt. Turning, he found Kimberly draped tits-first over the bar like a puppet with its string cut and a dopey grin on her sagging lips.

"Was that enough control for you?" He asked, jerking his manpole a few times and spurting a pint of creaming pre-cum onto her beautiful face. It only seemed fair to return the favor. "Thanks for spotting me, Aunt Kimber."

She didn't appear to mind, mildly dazed though she was.

"Ah-ha... Ooh, sweetie! You're still so hard. Come here and let Aunty take care of you." She purred, hazel eyes crossing briefly when he stepped up and tapped his turgid tip on her nose. "We'll see how long you can control yourself when I'm taking this hog down my throat."

"Yeah, we will." Clive grunted when she inhaled the first six inches of him with a muffled moan of pleasure. "Holy shit, Kimberly! How is every part of you so goddamn tight?"

Palming her skull, he began vigorously fucking her plump lips and slender neck, which bulged lewdly each time he thrust deep.

It wasn't until half an hour later, after he had filled her taut stomach with a gallon of sticky spunk, that Clive realized they hadn't played a single music track throughout their energetic workout session.

________________

Emily's grin was almost big enough to split her face in two when she handed Clive the CD case. It had a very familiar and explicit picture from her Instagram gallery printed on the cover.

"Here it is, big bro. Your very own Super Duper Special Uber-Stud Breeding Megamix!"

"I see. Did you create the cover yourself, Em?" He chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck. "No need to answer that--"

"Of course I did!" She squealed with childish glee. "The image got over three million views before they nuked it. Now there's a whole group of fans online petitioning to get it unbanned."

His youngest sister wore a pair of black running shorts and a white halter singlet so teeny it didn't cover the bottoms of her huge breasts. She had tied her platinum gold locks up in twin ponytails that hung like shiny curtains down to her hourglass waist.

Staring at her large muscles, toned lines, and supple curves would get old for Clive. The same went for the rest of his jacked-up family. Their supreme athleticism and undeniable womanly strength kept him more turned on than a light bulb factory.

"Aaaw... a CD. That's cute, Em." Taylor drawled, tapping at her phone. "There. I sent you a link to the cloud drive, bro. Now you can play it from any of your devices."

She gave him a quick peck on the cheek when she sauntered passed, dressed in a sports bra and yoga shorts, the same sky blue color as her eyes. The bra looked several sizes too small, like the shorts, but that simply left more firm flesh for Clive to ogle.

The blonde CrossFit queen winked when she caught him looking and flexed her spankable booty for him. The compact stereo system from the basement was tucked under her arm.

"Where are you going with that?" He asked suspiciously. "And where's Aunt Kimberly?"

"She's jumping through the shower." Emily wrapped her arms around his waist in what Clive thought was a hug until he felt the swish of cloth against his legs. "You really hose a girl down, you know? She'll join us again soon."

The younger blonde stepped back, tying a blanket around his hips, then gave him a longer kiss of her own. She skipped away with a laugh before he could grab her for some proper family-making fun.

"Better save that energy, bro." Taylor smirked, opening the front door and plonking the stereo on a patio table. "We've all discussed it and agreed it's time to reintroduce you to the neighborhood."

"Discussed what exactly?" He asked warily, watching her plug the cable into an outlet and fiddle with the controls. "If you're about to do what I think, sis... you'd best be prepared to handle the consequences."

"Oooh, this is going to get crazy hot!" Emily vibrated with anticipation. "I can't wait to see how it goes."

Taylor just cocked her pretty head with an innocent 'who, me?' expression, hitting the play button and cranking up the volume.

________________

"Deeper. Deeper! DEEPER!! Oooh, god. I'm about to explode!"

Elma Fletcher, their long-time neighbor, was turning out to be quite the screamer as Clive jackhammered her snug snatch on the front lawn.

He wouldn't have recognized the aged housewife at all if she hadn't rushed from her home--kicking down the front door and hurdling the dividing fence like a track-and-field star--fifteen seconds into the first song on his custom playlist.

You can ride me like a pony,

Show everyone you own me.

Fuck me rough and make me drip,

A cock like that is a one-way trip.

It was a good thing too. Previously soft and graying, the fifty-year-old appeared to have dropped two decades in age and several stone of fat, replacing her flabby rolls with packed muscle and tits so enormous they could save lives in motorist collisions.

There wasn't a hint of sag or wrinkles left on her taut flesh. Even her hair had been rejuvenated. Rich coffee-colored curls sparkled under the afternoon sunlight, lush and voluminous, acting like a pillow for her jouncing skull as Clive railed her into the ground.

High-waisted mauve leggings hung in tatters from her thighs, and the cross-strapped black sports top was failing fast in a vain attempt to contain such bouncy. breasty goodness. Sweat slicked her brow and skin, blushing with blazing lust.

He could believe she was a state champion wrestler. Elma's long legs locked around his humping hips with enough force to crush a lesser man's bones. Her embrace was a bear trap, powerful arms rippling with strength, keeping him secured in her clingy depths.

"Gotta fuck you. Gonna breed you." Clive grunted like a caveman. The heavy metal beat resonated in his turbo-charged balls, spinning his libido into overdrive. "Plant a baby in your belly. You understand, bitch?"

"Yes, oh yes! Give it to me... Nyaa~! I'm in love with your gigantic dick!"

She was a quivering wreck of back-to-back climaxes, clutching to him like a liferaft in an ocean storm. Every pounding thrust squeezed more squirting juices out of her constricted cunt to water the flattened grass.

The loud music--and even louder screams of blissful euphoria--was attracting onlookers.

Two more blonde southern belles and a Mexican stunner loped down the sidewalk dressed in colorful skin-tight leotards to join the small crowd gathering at the property boundary. Wide hips and bounding bosoms stretched their already overtaxed athleticwear to the limits of possibility on otherwise gym-honed figures.

Drawn by the siren call of the mysterious music and rapturous wails, a half dozen examples of peak feminine fitness dressed in tiny, drool-inducing workout outfits fidgeted and squirmed on the sidelines.

All the female spectators shared similar physical characteristics. Thick, fertile curves on sleek bodies with luxuriously long, glossy hair of every hue framing ageless supermodel faces.

Clive's mother appeared to favor a certain body type.

He heartily approved.

My pussy's worth a million bucks,

Show me how a real man fucks.

Plunder it and make me scream,

I yearn to taste your special cream.

The thrashing guitar and percussive metal bass had everyone moaning. Stiffened nipples poked through elasticated fabrics, there wasn't a dry crotch on the block, and dainty hands strayed to intimate parts usually reserved for less public settings.

"Here I cum! Gonna dump a steamy load in your sexy MILF womb, Elma!"

"Please, I want it... Huurgh~! You're so much better than my--my worthless husband!"

The gorgeous brunette's caterwauling reached new heights when Clive pulverized her G-spot with his rampaging rigidity and painted her cervix white with virile jizz. It blasted out of him like artillery fire. Dense tummy-bloating bursts, ruining his needy neighbor for any other man and undoubtedly impregnating her in front of their jealous audience.

Elma's elegant face went slack, tongue lolling from loose lips and eyes spinning as she released her death grip on his titanic body. Flopping to the ground, twitching like an epileptic squid with orgasmic aftershocks.

"OMG, big bro." Emily cheered from the patio a few feet away. "You sure put on one hell of a show!"

She was hugging Taylor and Aunt Kimberly tight. They were on their knees, kissing and groping each other passionately between shooting glances at Clive with smoky bedroom eyes.

"You said it, Em." Taylor gasped, sliding one hand under their Aunt's floral sundress to rub and tease. "Christ, even after all that he's still hard and ready for more!"

Her words were the spark that ignited an inferno.

"Me next, galán." The full-bodied Latina vaulted the picket fence and cleared the flower beds in an astounding leap. Her dark hair flew like a midnight cape, coppery cleavage careening madly in her teensy leotard. "I need you to fuck me pregnant on that giant Anglo cock!"

She was the beginning of a stampede, and some other ladies weren't so considerate. The front gate was torn off the hinges by one beautiful blonde built like a comic book superheroine with the strength to match as she bolted into the yard. Still more crashed through the fence, charging like mega-stacked tanks, trampling the primroses and tearing at their clothing.

"No, me! Take me!"

"Get out of the way, whore! That adonis is mine..."

"Over here, handsome! See how wet I am for you?"

Clive rounded on them, spraying pearly cum in quantities that would make a fire hydrant appear impotent. He hosed down the front runners--the curvaceous mamacita and pornstar supergirl--with his first volley. They reeled as gooey warmth splashed across toned stomachs, heaving tits, and astonished faces before collapsing into shuddering heaps of panty-melting gratification.

The second wave of trespassing fitness magazine centerfolds fared somewhat better.

A caramel-skinned Amazon had her short tennis skirt shredded to ribbons after catching a sticky blast in the groin. She doubled over with a scream of ecstasy, knees knocking together and hands scooping the viscous prize into her lewdly exposed slit.

"Fu-fu-fuck, YES!" She keened, plunging seed-coated fingers up to the knuckles inside herself. "I want... ooomph! Want more!"

"Head left, Gladys. I'll hook to the right."

Two impressive warrior women with tall, muscular figures torn from Norse mythology circled wide--working in tandem to attack Clive on his flanks.

The strawberry-blonde and mahogany-haired Wonderwomen were so close in breathtaking appearance that they could have been twins if not for the variation in hair color. The same agate eyes, straight noses, and plush lips graced faces so regal they could have launched entire flotillas. Dynamic hooters overflowed their matching dark leather corsets, and silky black thongs flashed from beneath low-slung buckle skirts that didn't reach their upper thighs.

They covered the distance far faster than knee-high platform boots should have allowed, pincering Clive in a two-pronged assault. He planted his feet, fountaining dick still in hand, as they crashed into him with the force of an entire college football team.

He didn't budge an inch at the meteoric impact, simply looking down with a curious head tilt.

"Are you ladies alright? Looks like you took a bit of a tumble."

The possible twins--their sculpted arms looped about his strapping waist and burly chest--dissolved into girlish giggles, soft hands exploring his ripped torso. They inevitably gravitated towards the pillar of stiff, manly meat suddenly within their grasp.

"We're fine, stud." The busty blonde cooed, gripping his inhuman girth and tickling the sensitive underside. "Holy shit! You're so fucking huge. My fingers can't wrap fully around this amazing baby-maker. That gets me, like, totally horny for you."

"Don't listen to her, sir." The equally over-endowed brunette purred, docking herself into Clive's side and stroking his veiny shaft. "I'm younger, hotter, and much more breedable than that dried-up hag. My sister is an old spinster who doesn't know how to treat a real man right. You'll fuck a child into me first, won't you? Pleeease..."

You can ride me like a pony,

Show everyone you own me.

The thrash metal track vibrated through Clive's towering physique, making his blood and balls boil with a primitive imperative to procreate.

The final intruder--a dusky-skinned gym queen with glossy raven hair and a bombshell figure nearly bursting from her slinky turquoise minidress--approached more cautiously, eying his twitching turgidity like a loaded cannon. Wetness gleamed on her cappuccino thighs, matting the bands of her embroidered stockings.

"Please, sir. May I..." She nervously licked her full lips and started again. "Please, sir. May I submit myself for your consideration, too?"

Her meek voice was lyrically accented, sounding slightly familiar. The only Indian couple Clive knew in Jefferson were both over sixty and teachers at his old high school. This exotic beauty didn't look a day over thirty.

"Get in line, slut!" Hissed the two sultry vixens glued to his sides. "We get him first."

"Enough." Clive didn't shout or roar the command, but his tone rang with undeniable authority. They all froze. "Anyone keen to get bred, get down on hands and knees before me. Asses in the air, got it?"

Yes, Sir."

There was some jockeying for position as the three eager MILFs arranged themselves on the lawn before him. Skirts and dresses slid up over mouth-watering derrieres, unveiling insubstantial undergarments soaked with drizzling honey. Three alluring faces, cheeks burning with carnal anticipation, were turned to stare back over slender shoulders at Clive.