Pump Up The Fam Pt. 04

Story Info
A taboo fitness queen conquest and breeding remix.
14.3k words
4.64
18.5k
39

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menoetes
Menoetes
1,232 Followers

Pump up the Fam: A Taboo Breeding Remix

Track Four - Mom

"What the hell am I looking at here?"

Clive stood in what had previously been his mother's office. The formerly neat and organized workspace had apparently changed as radically as the woman herself.

The beige-colored walls were coated in layers of gray soundproofing foam so completely that even the windows were covered. The desk, bookshelves, and filing cabinets had been removed to be replaced by large standing consoles covered in dials, buttons, and blinking lights.

Wiring ran everywhere in crazed tangles. Across the carpeted floor and up the padded walls, connected to everything before disappearing into the ceiling. A stack of what Clive recognized as CD burners sat beside an inkjet printer off to one side with boxes of blank discs in clear plastic holders crammed underneath the equipment.

The once bright, airy space now felt downright dingy. Muted and cluttered with indecipherable electronics.

A single red light bulb bathed the jumbled madness in a sinister glow.

"It's Melanie's sound studio--the heart of her whole operation." Aunt Kimberly said, pocketing the keys to the steel security door. It was three inches thick with multiple locks. "This is where she creates the music, recording the motivational remixes she sells to the women in town."

She nodded toward a selection of microphones tucked into a corner. They were old but had modern pop filters attached to the stands.

"You don't say." Clive gave a low whistle as he wandered in for a closer inspection. "She found all this stuff online and taught herself how to use it? Seems pretty technical for an insurance broker."

He stood there buck naked, of course. At close to seven feet in height and built like a Mack truck, normal clothing wasn't really an option anymore. Fitting through doorways had become something of a chore, involving a lot of stooping and trying not to damage the frames as he awkwardly crab-walked sideways through them.

His eternally erect monster cock was something of a hazard too. Swinging about like a baseball bat, he tended to knock over flower vases and leave dents in household surfaces.

"I imagine a setup like this would come with an instruction manual." Kimberly eyed him hungrily, licking her lips. "Your mother spent a full week locked in here--when it was still her office back then--before getting any results. It wasn't an instant success by any means."

Clive turned to return her ravenous stare. The hard-bodied redhead had donned a black cutoff tank top that was pulled taut over her massive chest, airing her chiseled abs, and green camouflage cargo pants clung tightly to her beefy thighs.

With her snake tattoo sleeve and many piercings, she resembled a post-apocalyptic badass bitch ready to rule the wasteland. He fought down the swelling urge to clash with her again and discover how fierce their next round of procreative fucking would be.

"Whoa... all this has been here the whole time?" Taylor peeked over their Aunt's shoulder, back in her undersized Gladiator costume. "That's a lot of bells and whistles."

"Let me see, let me see!" Emily's head kept popping up behind them as she jumped in place. "I wanna snoop too!"

"Get in here," Clive ordered. It would be close quarters with four bulky bodies in the confined space, but he wanted as many pairs of eyes as possible investigating the elaborate layout. "Look, but don't touch anything yet, okay?"

After some jostling and shuffling of feet, three powerful feminine figures were pressed against his towering form. Pillowy breasts pancaked against his bare muscles, hot breaths brushed his skin, and at least two sets of hands wandered down to slide over his protruding rigidity.

"Oh yeah, this is a waaay more productive way to search, big bro." Emily's giggles gave away her naughty intentions. "Perhaps we'll all fit better if I bent over one of these consoles and you squeezed in behind me? At least then we'll be reproductive..."

"Can't you keep it in your panties for five minutes?" Kimberly scowled, practically molded onto Clive's back.

"I'm not wearing any panties. That's the point!"

"Keep an eye out for paperwork, names of manufacturers, model numbers, anything that will help identify what any of this stuff is." He growled, ghosting hands under both his sister's short skirts to grab their firm rumps while they eagerly stropped his girthy length. "If Mom found it online, so can we. Very little escapes a thorough Google search."

It turned out neither were wearing any underwear. Clive slid his fingers down the cracks of their glorious asses to seek their warm wetness.

"The--There's a brand name on this panel." Taylor moaned when he probed her slick folds. "DymoLux... Haaa! Does that mean anything?"

"It's a start, slut." Aunt Kimberly sounded irritated. Then her hand snaked into view to snag a microphone from the forest of stands. "Hmm, this has the same name on the side."

"Found a shipping receipt!" Emily blurted, trembling as Clive's thumb circled over her budding pearl. "It's from DymoLux Industries in Shenzhen, China. Oh god, big bro!"

Both girls were leaning heavily against him, stroking his stupendous shaft, gasping and purring as they melted under their brother's sinful touch. A heavy jet of precum slapped onto one of the instrument panels, which lit up under the splattered goop.

Dials glowed, and LEDs flashed, hidden speakers sparking to life with a low gut-churning thrum. All three women quivered like struck tuning forks as a barely audible bass rhythm reverberated through the small room.

Clive only grew stiffer when it hit him. Some underlying resonance reached into the most primal and savage places of his psyche, flipping switches he never knew existed.

"Oh fuck, what is that?" Taylor panted, juices flowing freely around his curling fingers. "It's hitting me right in my uterus..."

"Mine too. Christ, big bro. Either turn it off or fuck me this instant!" Emily wailed, trembling like a flag in a gale. "It's too much. I'm going to go crazy without your giant dick!"

Even Aunt Kimberly was breathing faster, her epic tits heaving against his shoulder blades, milky nipples harder than bullets burrowing into his flesh through her dampening top. Clive fought the maddening impulse to maul all three of them and stared at the digital displays.

"Two hundred hertz." He read aloud through jaw-clenching lust. "It's the same hidden wavelength we couldn't figure out before but amplified somehow."

"Who gives a shit?" Taylor growled, humping his soaked hand and kissing his neck while she jerked him faster. "I need this baby-making god cock inside me right now!"

"Don't forget about me..." Emily whined, glued to his side and smearing her sodden pink slit into his palm. "I was nyaa~! ...here first. Hurry up and pound your little sister, big bro!"

Clive was more aroused than ever before. His slippery manpole lurched in their pumping grips, splashing great globs of hot seed across the sound equipment. He was preparing to rail the two statuesque blondes against the nearest wall when the soft drone suddenly ceased.

All the lights and dials went dark, and he worried that they had short-circuited from his abundant ejaculate before Aunt Kimberly cleared her throat loudly behind the grinding trio.

"Ahem!" She stood beside a breaker box set into the wall close to the security door, one hand on a thrown lever. A sheen of horny sweat coated her suntanned skin. "Perhaps cooler heads will serve us better before things get too carried away. I believe I have found the user manual."

She held up a bright red binder with the DymoLux logo on the front cover.

________________

"This took Mom over a week to figure out?"

Clive sat in the sound studio on the metal bar stool he had dragged in from the kitchen, leafing through pages of technical diagrams and tables covering everything from required wattage and amplitude to simple assembly instructions.

Sure, there was a lot of reading material, but to his analytically trained mind, none of it was overly complicated. Anything he didn't immediately comprehend was quickly digested after a quick YouTube tutorial.

It was startling how fast he absorbed fresh information and made the pertinent cognitive connections. Had the strange music influenced more than just his beefy new muscles?

"She... glurp! She studied business finance. Erk! Not computer science like you, big bro."

The garbled reply came from Emily. She knelt naked between his wide-spread legs, gentle hands stroking his unyielding erectitude, cramming it down her constricting throat, and feasting on an endless supply of sibling spunk.

His younger sister possessed a ravenous appetite, it would seem. Gooey white ropes hung from her cute nose and chin, dangling onto the slopes of her prodigious breasts, glossing her plump cock-sucking lips and reddened cheeks. A puddle of girly nectar stained the carpet below her dripping girlhood, growing larger with each super-sized load he fed her.

Clive would swear her tits were swelling larger with every swallow.

"That makes sense, I guess." He conceded, running a loving hand through her silky platinum hair.

"Some of these audio jacks are outdated, but there's a bunch of adaptors under the center console." Taylor remarked. Her short gladiator skirt lifted as she bent from the waist to rummage through a cardboard box. "It shouldn't be a problem getting everything hooked up."

She glanced back over a shoulder and winked saucily, knowing full well her round ass and slick pussy were completely exposed for his viewing pleasure. Clive blasted another explosive barrage directly into Emily's hungry stomach at the sight. The gorgeous bodybuilder gurgled happily, gulping and fingering herself excitedly.

"Children and their games." Aunt Kimberly's stern voice chided from the doorway. "Have you finished reading that manual yet, nephew? We don't have much time before your mother returns home--a day at most--and if you aren't prepared, she will crush you utterly. Don't underestimate my older sister. Melanie has several months of time, experience, and training to draw on. You need to be at your strongest when facing her."

"I'll be more than ready for her," Clive stated, fucking his younger sister's sticky face in long, smooth strokes. "We have the secrets of her special music now. I'll make her greatest asset my own. There's some information here that has given me a few ideas."

He closed the binder and reached for his laptop without looking away from Taylor's wiggling rump. After fumbling about, he located it on the fourth try and opened the audio software already preloaded with the previous playlist.

"Ideas? As in improvements?" Aunt Kimberly sounded intrigued, walking over to look at the screen over his shoulder. Her cushiony knockers pressed around his neck through the milk-stained tank top. "What are you scheming, devious nephew?"

"The short wavelength at two hundred hertz is the key. Mom has it set to a reverberating drone, which works fine. But I think we can do better." Clive snaked out a hand and spanked Taylor crisply on the butt, making her squeak in surprise. "Hey sis, how about you show Emily how to connect those microphones, then warm up your singing voices? It's time to make some magic."

"Mmhmm... right away. Anything for you, bro."

________________

My brother's hot. He's got the bod,

And knows just how to flaunt it.

I'm wet for him, a wicked sin,

His baby sister strumpet...

A dull green sign reading "Recording in Progress" lit up on the wall as Clive watched Emily croon pure sex into the microphone.

Her cobalt eyes were fixed on him, sitting only a few feet away in the small sound studio, gaze regularly dropping to his upstanding manpole. Taylor stood beside her, practically fellating her mic as the blonde sisters swayed, carved figures sliding together in matching jade lingerie--teensy, lacy numbers that enhanced their defined muscles and feminine curves like wispy decorations.

My brother's seed is thick as cream,

I hunger for it daily.

His dick is huge, my pussy aches,

For him to fill it with his baby.

Taylor sang, her voice husky and dripping with desire. It wasn't the only part of her that dripped. Both knockout beauty's thighs were drenched with needy nectar.

Large headphones piped the instrumental track straight into their ears while Clive concentrated on adjusting the tempo and monitoring different audio outputs on the main console. His hands moved like a concert pianist's, flicking switches and twisting dials with consummate dexterity before he was content with the settings and turned to watch the sexy duet.

We're his sister-sluts,

He's more than enough,

To keep us satisfied.

Our brother's love is hot as fuck,

When he blows it deep inside!

They moaned out the horny chorus, sweat glistening on their bare skin, clinging to one another as he stood to approach them. Clive knew they were primped for a good pumping by the beat thundering in their pretty skulls, probably feeling halfway insane from the skyrocketing level of arousal racking their souls.

He gave them a nod of approval, his tremendous cock swinging hypnotically side to side, pointing first at Emily, then at Taylor like a dowsing rod seeking wet snatch and finding the mother lode.

"Keep singing." He mouthed silently, pushing Taylor back against the padded wall and kissing her passionately as Emily hit her next verse.

He fucks me good,

Like a real man should,

And makes me scream his name.

Yanking aside her thong panties, Clive dredged his throbbing crown through her wetness a few times before hilting himself in her tight depths with a single, furious thrust.

"Oh... Ooooh... Holy shit, I'm cumming already, bro." She whined into his lips, wrapping long legs around his waist and trying to keep her voice low. "I'm cumming all over that incredible god cock. Please keep fucking my naughty sister pussy."

Clive simply grunted, spearing up into her with reckless desire. Taylor chewed on her fist to stifle her cries of ecstasy when he clawed at her toned ass and slam-fucked her against the wall. The soundproofing thankfully muffled the splintering of plaster and timber.

My big bro's hung,

Like a ten-pound gun,

He puts other guys to shame.

He plowed into her, their hard bodies crashing together with rabid intensity. Her spectacular tits clapped, and golden hair flew, bouncing on his cunt-splitting length. Clive knew he had the stamina to fuck like this for hours but somehow sensed what his older sister truly needed in that steamy moment.

So, plunging all the way to his swinging balls inside her sensational tightness, he let her have it.

"Mmmmnnrgh~!"

Emily glared knives of jealousy at them when he exploded inside Taylor's squirting snatch, packing her fertile womb with a belly-stretching load of his virile spunk. The twitching blonde shuddered in his arms, barely recovering in time to pick up the melody, as he quickly withdrew and lowered her to the floor. Her lovely voice wavered at first, but she still managed to sing...

He's a total stud,

Even if he's blood,

A stallion built for breeding.

"You didn't think I would forget my favorite little sister, did you?" Clive growled, stalking towards the younger blonde, shooting gooey wads of his continuing climax all over her trim tummy and thick thighs. "Get on my dick right now."

Emily gaped at the preposterous volume of jism splashing across her pale skin, groaning at the sticky heat before tearing off her frilly panties and leaping on her older brother like a starving hellcat.

"I need your cock, big bro!" She cried, heedless of the microphone still clutched in her hand. They could edit that out later... or not. "I yearn to be your personal cum-dumpster. Make me a baby momma, and I'll worship this perfect sibling dick forever!"

Her weight was not insignificant, but Clive caught his bodybuilder sister with effortless ease and planted her firmly on his spouting manhood. Emily squealed in cunt-gushing excitement, sinking to his base and crushing her plump lips into his in a sizzling hot kiss.

Their tongues wrestled and hips ground together, Clive emptying his hyperactive balls into Emily's grasping channel. Her orgasm was spontaneous, immediate in its urgency, desperate as she was for her brother's life-giving spunk.

Family's best,

If you wanna get bred,

Fertile ground for the seeding.

Taylor warbled out her lines, leaking a pool of brotherly cum and her own juices onto the carpet, smokily eye-fucking Clive while trimming her pearl.

He hammered Emily as she came, smashing against the security door with enough force to bend the steel. She raked his back and kicked her feet, spasming in his mighty arms, sparkling eyes rolling in their sockets.

"Oh shit... oh god... I--I've never been fucked like this!" She sobbed with carnal rapture. "Everytime... Hyaaa! Every time is better than anything before. I love you so much, big bro."

"I love you too, Em," Clive whispered, slowing his frantic humping to a less distracting pace. "Now, you both need to sing the chorus again."

Emily's happy smile was like the sun coming out from behind a cloud. Warming and joyous as she raised the microphone to join Taylor in sultry-toned song.

We're his sister-sluts,

He's more than enough,

To keep us satisfied.

Our brother's love is hot as fuck,

When he blows it deep inside!

It sounded more than simply good to Clive. It sounded right as he held Emily close, and she flexed her core muscles to milk out the last spurts of his potent baby-batter.

________________

"Give me three more reps, then we'll move on to the bench press."

Clive was in the basement gym, having left his sister's well-stuffed and happy to finish their recordings in the sound studio and compile the new playlist.

He flowed smoothly through the dumbbell lunges, his back knee brushing the rubber mat with perfect form. Aunt Kimberly made an impressed noise, standing to the side with her thickly corded arms crossed under her astonishing cleavage.

"I don't know if we have enough weight to make it worth my time." He commented, having benched four hundred and fifty pounds before breakfast. It hadn't felt taxing. "Isn't there a more... aerobic exercise you would rather be doing?"

Clive arched a cheeky eyebrow at her and stiffened his hanging manhood, making it rise like a rocket preparing to launch.

It was strange, but he had complete control over it now. Walking around in the buck with a fifth limb swinging about great and all, but hardly ideal for everyday purposes. So it had been a relief to discover that with some mental prompting and calming breaths, he could relax his dick like a tensed muscle, reducing it to an elephantine trunk that dangled to his knees.

"Stop that, you cocky brat." Kimberly smirked, a hungry glint in her hazel eyes. "And the point of the exercise is not to build raw strength, you have plenty of that already, but to focus on control. That's where your mother has you beat."

"Control is that important?"

"Control is everything, nephew." She stated emphatically, loading heavy metal plates onto the bar. "Right now, you are just a hunky brute drunk on your big new muscles and an even bigger dick. Melanie is a training machine who has repeatedly tested and exceeded her limits. Think of her as a master martial artist, going through her forms at a snail's pace while you are still a child learning to punch."

Menoetes
Menoetes
1,232 Followers