Pump Up The Fam Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, don't forget about us!" Emily and Taylor cried, rushing together to crowd their Aunt at the chance for more taboo meat.

His hands rose to grip Melanie's showstopping ass cheeks, palms filling with firm, supple flesh and holding her in place as she began to tremble against his chin. Wet slurps and happy gurgles emanated from below as three muscle queens eagerly made out with each other around Clive's corpulent crown.

He fluttered his tongue and worked his lips, alternating between dipping inside and lashing her bud. His mother spasmed in forbidden pleasure, digging fingers into his hair, tugging his skull closer to ride his handsome face.

She was hunched over, curling around the brain-bending singularity of carnal ecstasy building in her gushing nethers. Ankles drummed Clive's back, heavy tits pillowed on his head as he drove her to the very edge... and kept her there.

Control.

He finally appreciated the appeal of the concept.

"C-Clive, Sweetie? Mommy is... Nnghhh! Mommy is nearly there." Melanie stuttered breathlessly. "She needs you to give her a little... Haaah~! Just a little more. Can you do that for me, Baby?"

All the anger fled her voice, leaving only conflicting desires and soft moans. Clive couldn't help blasting a bellyful of seed into whoever's mouth was vacuuming his tip at the sound of it.

We're his harem-sluts,

He's more than enough,

To keep us satisfied.

The women singing around them drew gradually nearer.

Several crawled jerkily with one hand buried between their thick thighs, enormous breasts dragging across the lawn, groaning and gasping through second-hand climaxes, basking in the glory of his insurmountable physicality.

Clive relented with humming lips and blurred his tongue across his mother's clit. She convulsed violently, clamping down with superhuman strength around his skull, wailing in sinful euphoria.

"Yes, Baby, YEEESSSSS!!"

Her sweet nectar bathed his mouth and ran down his stubbly cheeks. Clive drank all he could, glutting himself on her divine honey. By the time she relaxed enough to release her crushing grip, a cascade of womanly juices greased his barrel chest.

"Was that so bad, Mom?" He asked, letting her slide limply down his large body, hooking her knees over his forearms before she fell completely. "Didn't it feel good to have a man in control for once? A man who adores you and won't shy away from his responsibilities, no matter what?"

They were face-to-face now. Heads pressed together, sharing one another's breath. Her plump rosebud lips were impossibly tempting. The warm hands and mouths worshiping his hardness suddenly withdrew, releasing it to smack against the deep crack of her toned ass.

"You say that," Melanie whined, swiveling her lush hips until her sodden slit was perched atop his tremendous turgidity. "But how can I be sure? You're big, and muscular, and hotter than a stolen jalapeno, Sweetie, but men always promise more than they can deliver. What makes you any different?"

"Because you made me who I am, Mom." Clive murmured, nibbling on her ear. "You raised me right. Taught me respect. Gave me endless love and support, and since I returned to Jefferson, I'm the only man your strange music works on. You made me special."

Her expression was a warzone of confused emotion. The heat of desire pinked her cheeks, brilliant amber eyes half-lidded, but concern creased her brow even as she squirmed deliciously against him.

"Listen to him, Sister." Aunt Kimberly appeared at their side, still topless and lactating, leaning in to plant a gentle kiss on each of them. "You know Clive won't abandon us. He's better than other men--all other men. He'll provide and care for his family. He's proven more than strong enough. You'll understand once he's inside you, fucking you beautifully until you can't take any more."

"Fucking me?" His mother whispered, easing her hips down and taking his engorged tip into her soaking-wet slit. "Jesus, Baby. Aaah! You're so damn big. Far bigger than your father ever was."

"Oh yeah, Mom. He's freaking huge!" Emily bounded to her feet, wrapping them up in an excited group hug. "Once he gets that monster all the way in, it feels like he's banging my womb. Then it's the non-stop orgasm express all the way to Baby Town."

"Baby Town." She echoed, a hungry note to her husky voice, sliding down a few more cunt-splitting inches. "You planning on knocking up Mommy, Sweetie?"

"Of course he is. We're all getting the down payments for motherhood." Taylor purred, sliding in behind Melanie and unfastening her sports bra. "Can you imagine how perfect our children will be? Supreme exemplars of humanity. Genetic lottery jackpot winners with our exquisite good looks, strong genes, and smarts besides. They'll be incredible."

Her stupendous cleavage spilled free as the garment came loose. Ripe, creamy tit-flesh capped in taut raspberry nipples that begged to be sucked. Taylor buried her fingers into them until they disappeared in the pillowy softness.

"Don't you want these to be filled with milk again, Mom?" His older sister purred, licking their mother's neck. "I'd love another round of nursing from you. I know Clive can't get enough of Aunty Kimber's flavor, can't wait for my milk to come in so he can suck on mine too."

"Oh--Oh fuck..." Mom groaned, lashes fluttering as she sank a full six inches down his girth. "Why does tha--that sound... Ungh! So goddamn hot?"

"Because the thought of breeding with a prime specimen like him would get any red-blooded woman ovulating." Emily giggled, rising on tippy toes to peck her on the cheek. "It's freaking astounding my belly isn't swelling already from the dozens of epic loads big bro has been dumping in me this weekend."

"Dozens... Haaa~! That many? How much stamina do you have now, Baby?"

"More than you can handle by yourself, Mom." Clive grunted when she finally bottomed out, rippling her velveteen channel around his throbbing length. "Shit, you're the tightest yet. I'll be happy to find out how much you can take."

Melanie clamped down, trapping him in her greedy twat. A wicked grin graced her rosy lips as she gyrated her hips in small circles.

"Challenge accepted."

Suddenly, they were kissing, mashing their lips together like hormone-fueled teenagers playing tonsil hockey. Incestuous passion blazed between them as she desperately attempted to tongue-fuck his esophagus.

"Mwaah~! How does it feel to be back inside Mommy, Sweetie?" She asked smugly, breaking their lip-lock to entwine her fingers through his hair. "Drilling the womb you were birthed from. Admit it, Mommy's hot little pussy is the best."

Clive grumbled with excitement. Mom's dirty talk poured gasoline on the inferno roiling through him. With an affirming grunt, he pounded into her rough enough to bruise a normal woman, but she only moaned louder.

The added intensity knocked some of the self-assurance from her expression, fat tits clapping and drenched cunt coiling like a constrictor around his plundering shaft.

"Christ, Baby. You-You're so vigorous... Aaah!" She stammered out, shiny crimson strands falling across her sweaty face. "Such a big and strong boy. You're crushing Mommy's g-spot with that monster!"

"Not a boy anymore. A man. Your Man." He hissed into her ear, nipping at the lobe and making her squeal. "This is the pussy of a true boss bitch. You feel incredible, Mom. I'm going to take you and make you my alpha Queen."

He jacked her up and down his pulsating length like a living fuckdoll. Manhandling and owning his mother's peerless body with a level of aggression that only she could endure. Her legs kicked out straight, thickly corded thighs trembling as strings of saliva drooped from her rosebud lips.

"Oooh, say it again, Sweetie... "Ungh~! I love it all. Your beautiful muscles. Your manly cock deep inside me. Sooo~ goddamn good! Mommy's losing control... Nnngh! She needs to feel that top-quality alpha seed filling her waiting womb!"

Then she smashed her lips into his in another desperate, torrid kiss.

"You'll be my number one alpha Queen, Mom," Clive growled into her mouth, lifting his mother by her bent knees, then slamming her back down on his cock. "Mine to fuck and breed forever!"

Her phenomenal pussy dragged at his shaft, clinging like a silky second skin, only easing when he filled her again. It was almost a battle--parent against offspring--to see who could get the other to finish first.

It was a fight Melanie was rapidly losing.

"Ah fuck! Oh god, Sweetie!" She howled, breaking the kiss to grind harder on his pistoning fuckpole. "Oh, Baby. You're stretching out Mommy... Yaah! You're messing Mommy up. G-Going to make me cum on that giant son dick!"

They bucked and humped together, Clive standing on the front lawn solid as a stone sentinel while hammering his MILF mother's muscular perfection. Her huge tits bounced hypnotically, slapping against his chest. Her chiseled stomach bulged each time he drove deep inside it. Nails clawed at his broad shoulders as she fucked him back with ball-rumbling force and precision.

The housewives surrounding them continued to sing, panting out the lyrics around breathy sighs and arousing squeaks...

His dick is huge, our pussies ache,

For him to fill them with his babies.

"Do it, nephew." Aunt Kimberly crooned, ghosting her hand across his flexing back. Milk dribbled from her bare teats. "Give my sister another child. Drop a new sister or brother in her belly. Then we can work on getting me with a few cousins next."

"Or maybe a kid of your own first, big bro?" Emily rubbed her jacked body into his side like a cat in heat. "A little boy or girl to call you Daddy?"

"I'll call you Daddy right now if you like." Taylor offered, pouting her lips playfully and pinching Mom's nipples. "Won't you punish my naughty slit, Daddy? It's all wet and dripping for you. I'd do anything to make my god cock Daddy feel good."

Clive's head was spinning from all the lewd attention, gentle caresses, and the mind-blowing sensation of plowing his Mom. He felt invincible. Worshiped by a bevy of warrior women while skewering their gorgeous Goddess on his heroic weapon.

Stumbling free of the press of luscious, pawing bodies, they crashed to the ground. Melanie pinned beneath his bulk, folded in half with her ankles over his heaving shoulders as they fucked a deep furrow through the lawn. The violent impact of landing drove him to the balls in the wailing redhead's spasming snatch, causing stars to explode like supernovas in his lust-addled mind.

It was nearly enough to fling him past the point of no return, but Mom beat him to it. Screaming and squirting as she unraveled in his arms.

"SWEEEETIEE!!"

Crimson hair whipped his face, her superb muscles seizing with climactic tension, and glazed amber eyes rolling up into her skull. A waterfall of womanly juices watered the grass. The heavenly feel of her cumming around his shaft was the last straw.

"Holy shit, Mom. I'm about to blow!"

With a final devastating thrust, Clive rammed himself to the hilt in her tight motherhood and released a stampede of virile son seed directly into her fertile womb.

The sky could have fallen, and nobody would have noticed, consumed utterly by the blindingly beautiful moment when Clive claimed his mother. A gallon of impregnating spunk bloated Melanie's flat tummy, bringing the overstimulated onlookers to their knees in awestruck wonder.

His sisters and Aunty collapsed next to his recumbent frame, quivering through sympathetic orgasms of their own. Mewling and cooing loving noises for several minutes before it was done.

Clive's world actually went dark for a few seconds, nearly passing out from sheer ecstasy. When he finally returned to his senses, it was to an audience of lusty admirers who looked like they had witnessed the second advent of Christ.

"Well... hell." He laughed, patting his mother on the rump, still stiff as a ramrod inside her thoroughly stuffed cunt. "Talk about a homecoming."

"Best one ever." She giggled, sounding slightly giddy, and kissed him warmly. "Welcome home, Baby. Mommy is so happy to have you. Did you mean what you said?"

"You'll always be my alpha Queen, Mom. What sort of idiot would abandon a goddess as fierce and beautiful as you?"

"That's totally adorable and all, but if she's done, can the rest of us have a turn?" A voice in the crowd catcalled. "Be a good neighbor, Mel, and pass the dick around."

Before Clive could respond, Melanie's long legs wrapped his waist, trapping him inside her.

"Uh-uh, ladies. Cool your heels." She called over his shoulder. "That was only round one. I can take more. A lot more. The challenge isn't decided yet."

"What do you say, Sweetie?" Her hungry gaze returned to Clive, lacing fingers behind his neck and pushing her fabulous cleavage up under his chin. "How much do you have left in the tank? Mommy's got to play catchup after being away all weekend."

Then she did that magical trick of squeezing her already tight channel around his perpetual hardness. Clive grabbed her thick, sculpted ass with both and began a slow pumping pace.

"I think we haven't broken in your bed yet, Mom. Let's go destroy some furniture."

________________

Epilogue

Eight Months Later...

Clive lazed naked on a sun lounge beside the pool, idly flicking through sales numbers on his tablet and sipping on a tall glass of milk.

"Hubby baked you some of his world-famous brownies as a thank you, dear." Elma Fletcher smiled, massaging lotion into his shoulders.

She was wearing one of the string micro-bikinis he liked on her busty Amazonian figure, knowing full well it would distract him.

"They're not actually world-famous, you understand," She cupped a hand to whisper conspiratorially. "But don't tell him I said so. We're getting along better than we have in years with the baby on the way. You should see him fussing about the nursery, humming merrily, and getting everything in order. He keeps coming up with cute pet names for me, too. Who knew I'd married such a mother hen?"

Clive glanced up at her, past a belly swollen large enough to bear twins, and grinned back. The mature brunette practically glowed with motherly health, her full breasts sitting like inflated water balloons atop her baby bump, almost bursting with maternal cream.

His ceaseless erection pulsed at the sight of so much womanly goodness, prompting a few delighted giggles from further down his body.

"I'm glad to hear he's happy. I was worried about the state of our customer's relationships when I first learned about Mom's new business. Ruining marriages is not what we are about."

"Every startup has teething problems, dear." Elma said. It turned out she had been an accounts manager for a capital investment fund before retirement. Her advice had been invaluable in reworking the Castings Motivationals brand. "Melanie was just missing a vital component. Lucky you came back to Jefferson when you did, or there might have been a public outcry when she tried marketing the product on a national level."

"Hey! I was doing okay," A familiar voice objected from the general vicinity of Clive's crotch. "Just had to iron out a few wrinkles in the business model."

"Pull the other one, Mom." Another, younger voice drawled. "When was the last time you did any housework, much less ironing?"

"Please tell Walter I appreciate the kind gesture and say hello." He looked over to the house next door and the elderly man waving cheerily at them from a kitchen window. "I'm certain the girls will devour them in no time. The pregnancy cravings have been kinda crazy."

"I will. He's a total lamb these days, but I love him all the more for it." She sighed in contentment before staring at Clive's stiff meat and chewing her plush bottom lip. "Are you ladies sure you don't need any help with that?"

"Got it covered, thanks!" A third voice chirped. "Wow, you look extra backed up this morning, big bro."

"That hardly seems possible with you four monopolizing his busy schedule." Elma chortled, bending to give him an affectionate peck on the forehead. Her pregnant belly pressed against his skull, and a pair of full udders eclipsed his field of view. "Tell you what, I'll send hubby over to do the ironing once he's done with chores for today."

"You really don't have to--"

"Nonsense, he gets underfoot without something to keep him occupied, and it will make him happy to serve his alpha. Unless you already have someone else's husband taking care of the laundry?"

"Um, no. Not presently."

Clive was still adjusting to a reality where the menfolk of women changed by his mother's transformative music were honestly grateful for his role in nailing their partners.

And that gratitude was expressed in small gifts like baked goods and acts of service.

Apparently, reaming their wives unsatisfied cunts and dropping future children in their wombs did wonders for maintaining a peaceful household. The old adage "happy wife, happy life" had never rung truer in their small Texan town.

"Then it's decided. He'll be over this afternoon." Elma stated, eyeing his glass of milk while toying with a fat nipple through the minuscule bikini top. "Need a top-up before I go, dear?"

"No, thanks. We have that covered too." The first voice chimed back. "Don't let us keep you, neighbor."

"Hmmph! You girls are no fun." The older brunette harrumphed, then playfully mussed Clive's shaggy blonde hair. "Well, don't drain him too much. Lisa Evans and her daughter Lily have their appointment at eleven. They're the latest beach volleyball dynamic duo and have asked to tag team you so they can get pregnant at the same time."

"That shouldn't be a problem." Clive winked up at her and took another sip of fresh creamy milk. "It's always a pleasure to work with you, Elma. Don't be a stranger."

Taking the soft dismissal in her hip-swaying stride, their MILF neighbor twiddled her fingers in goodbye as she sashayed away. He watched her leave, eyeing her swinging rump with possessive pride.

"She's a damn fine lady." He commented to no one in particular before looking down at the visions of womanly perfection lavishing adoration on his towering dick. "But home is where the heart is, so the saying goes."

Two mature ravishing redheads and a pair of luscious young blondes tittered like schoolgirls, utterly naked, except for the dental floss thongs and spiky high heels digging into their breathtaking booties as they knelt around his crotch.

Clive's mother, aunt, and two sisters resembled mythic fertility idols brought to life. Their strong, muscular bodies had grown gravid with the next generation of the Castings family. Four sets of massive lactating breasts and immensely swollen stomachs crowded his crotch, flawless skin shining with tanning oil and free-flowing titty milk.

They pressed together, rubbing their mouth-watering baby bumps and leaking melons around his veiny shaft. Gasping and taking turns licking the tumescent tip clean of bubbling pre-cum.

"You said it, big bro Daddy." Emily enthused, licking her plump lips clean while Taylor tried to choke herself on his immensity. "Are you done with the financials for today?"

"Yeah. The revenue from the streaming sites is good, as are the profits from our online sales." Clive set the tablet aside and rubbed his stubbly chin. "But the real money maker will be the national tours after the kids are born. The two we squeezed in before y'all started showing netted over seven figures each."

"Mmmm... yes, those were fun. Competing and fucking in over twenty states." Aunt Kimberly hummed, her hazel eyes distant with fond remembrance. "We should try for the whole fifty-two this time, Daddy."