Pumping Iron

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his hands no longer on my hips I fell backwards into the onlookers who pawed and groped me as I did. My tank top was ripped off, my tits and ass were squeezed, and fingers penetrated my pussy. The sense of uncontrolled desire and desperation that every man in that room was feeling toward me was intoxicating. I was pulled back and forth by these powerful frenzied men until Goliath intervened and claimed me for himself once again. The alpha male had made his intentions clear, and the rest of the men obeyed.

The big doors to the street were closed and The Pack formed a tight ring around us, sending the remaining gym users away. I could see a few faces peeking from a side room, but the gym was now closed to anyone apart from The Pack and me. With the doors closed on this barmy evening, the air soon became stifling hot and filled with the musky odor of the sweat-soaked men who surrounded me.

I had never been with anyone as built and defined as Goliath, and I took great pleasure stroking every pulsating muscle across his tight torso. He stood tall and proud, as I paid homage to his vast frame by caressing and kissing every inch of his body as his disciples watched on, quietly and respectfully. I bit his erect nipples as he flexed his pecks and licked the salty sweat from his back and neck. His body deserved adoration and I worshipped it shamelessly.

Once satisfied that the marvel of his body had been sufficiently praised, he grunted something unintelligible and pushed me firmly, but not aggressively, to my knees. Without removing his belt, I slipped off his tiny shorts and released his fully erect cock.

Had any of the gathered onlookers not felt intimidated by Goliath's incredibly proportioned physique already, they certainly would have now that his immense cock was unfurled. Frankly, it looked oversized even in comparison to the rest of his stature and I did my best to pay sufficient tribute to its wonder with my mouth and tongue. I sucked that brute of a penis as hard and deep as I could manage, encouraged by the gasps and appreciation of The Pack, grasping his walnut cracking ass cheeks, pulling him deeper into my throat. The Pack cheered as I inched further down his mighty shaft until my protruding tongue could reach and tickle his smooth hairless balls. I had seen his naked torso many times before, but I had a new appreciation for his abdominal muscles now that my face was just centimeters away from them.

As desperate as I was to pleasure Goliath, I was praying that he didn't cum before he fucked my pussy, hopefully with the same intensity as he was now fucking my mouth. Eventually he did withdraw his cock, but instead of bending me over the nearest apparatus, he bent over it himself, legs apart and ass cheeks spread. I took one look at that thick muscular round ass and dived in, tongue first, eating his asshole greedily, squeezing his perfect buttocks and reaching around to stroke his mighty member. His act of bowing down to shamelessly display his asshole, without concern for how this would be perceived by the other bodybuilders, was the most masculine act I had ever witnessed.

The crowd watched on silently until Goliath stood up, lifted me onto a bench and began to fuck me. As he entered me, The Pack began to cheer and shout words of encouragement to him, praising how hard and fast he was fucking me, which he did in long explosive bursts between short periods of slower deeper thrusts. For the first time I could see The Pack clearly, and nearly all of them had their cocks in their hands, jerking off as they watched Goliath pound my pussy into submission. It was not just the size of his mighty cock that overwhelmed me, but also the power of his hips and thighs as he rammed harder, faster and deeper as The Pack cheered his every move. He was like a machine or a steam powered piston.

Goliath's thrusts lifted me off the bench and generating waves of acute pleasure that crested with intense orgasms, one after another. Sweat poured off his body onto mine as he worked me as hard as any apparatus.

Despite the acute pleasure I was experiencing, I knew that my enjoyment was of no concern to him. My gratification was an inconsequential by-product of his selfish pursuit of pleasure, but that didn't stop me begging for him to fuck me ever harder.

Goliath was performing for the onlookers now, who were calling me a slut and a whore, high-fiving and banging fists with the nearest Pack members. I didn't care and just wanted this feeling to last forever.

He rose up, still deep inside me, raising me off the bench and suspending me in the air. His hands were around my waist, steadying me, but my weight was suspended primary on his immense erection. He roared again as his followers cheered in appreciation at this impressive feat of strength, before resuming the relentless pounding of my helpless elevated body.

The opportunity to simultaneously showcase both his physical and sexual prowess clearly excited Goliath who effortlessly shifted my body from one impressive position to the next. I was held upside down to fellate him and bent over to be taken from behind without my feet ever touching the ground.

I was cock drunk, almost delirious with pleasure and willing to obey this colossal man and his giant penis in any way he wanted.

And The Pack wanted anal. They chanted the word until Goliath, the showman, placed me back on the bench, in doggy position and used the moisture from my cunt and his spit to lubricate my asshole. In my elated state, even the thought of his monster cock penetrating my anus held no fears. I was stretched to my limit, way beyond what I thought possible, and begged for more. I was his to do with as he wished, and while the sodomy gave me little physical pleasure, it was not painful in my now fevered condition despite his tremendous size and power. In fact, his enthusiasm, and the appreciation and excitement of the onlookers, gave me a certain heady satisfaction too.

Goliath, still hammering away in my anus as his moans grew in intensity and volume until I felt my body shudder at the force of his mighty climax. He roared again as he cum, raising his arms to show off his bulging biceps, before pulling out of me, wiping his cock on my torn tank top and walking off toward to the locker room.

The Pack were hushed for a moment, waiting for directions from their leader who duly turned to them and stated, "She is all yours, gentlemen. Have fun."

As in nature, the alpha lion had fed, exerted his dominance, and it was now time for the rest of the pride to feast on the remainder.

I was ready, even eager, to be devoured by this rabid mob of testosterone fueled ogres, but, with Goliath's withdrawal, The Pack was without a leader, hesitant, and unsure who would take control. They looked at each other sheepishly until a clear authoritative voice emerged, ordering them to, "form a line, gentlemen."

The Pack instinctively obeyed and were already assembling in line before it registered in my own head that the commanding voice was mine. It had been that easy to seize control of them. They needed a leader, and the most dominant person in the room, me, naturally assumed the role. For now, at least, they were going to obey their new mistress.

Nine behemoths stood before me, in various states of undress and arousal. Their ethnicities and ages varied, and whilst none was quite as immense as Goliath, they were all giants, ripped, and steroid crazed snorting bulls of men in their own right.

I moved along the line, examining each of these gym monsters as I did, drawing my hand across their chests and pulling down any remaining shorts to expose their varied dicks. I licked nipples and stroked cocks, jerking the limp pricks to attention and weighing their heavy balls in my hand. I literally had these men in the palm of my hand.

I made my way back and forth, pretending that I was carefully selecting the next bull I would ride, but knowing I had every intention of fucking them all.

I continued my inspection, dropping to my knees, briefly sucking each engorged prick in turn, teasing and arousing them further. I took the assembled cocks in my mouth for my own fun and arousal and not theirs. It was my intention that the remainder of the evening would be devoted solely to my selfish gratification, and any pleasure for The Pack would be incidental.

My assessment of the beefcake continued to the examination of their gorgeous buttocks. I spanked and squeezed each magnificent ass in turn, before remembering the thrill of seeing Goliath bent over and spread. I demanded these nine studs do the same, and for a moment, I couldn't move, overcome by the beauty before me. What could be more enticing and arousing than a row of muscled macho men bending over at my request? I took several moments to drink in the amazing sight, and then set about exploring each charming asshole with my lips and tongue, biting, slapping, and scratching the beautiful nates that surrounded them. My appetite for those buttholes was not quickly sated, but it was now time for the main course.

I moved to an adjacent bench, sat down with my legs widely spread and explained loudly, "every one of you owes me at least one orgasm, and no one is leaving until I have received them all."

I randomly selected a younger member of The Pack and ordered him over. He moved nervously toward me as I laid back, before surprising me by burying his face in crotch. I grabbed his hair and pulled his head sharply away from me. "No," I exclaimed, "I just want you inside me."

Tentatively he climbed on top of me, gently entering me as he did. He was just an inch or two inside me, cautiously moving his hips back and forth. I grabbed his ass and tried to drive him deeper inside, "Harder," I insisted. Gradually he inched deeper, but just as softly as before. "Harder," I screamed, "fuck me harder." But he didn't react, so I angrily pushed him away and ordered the next cock to replace him.

The second member of The Pack understood his job and fucked me harder. But no matter how hard he pounded my willing cunt, I demanded it harder still, and when he didn't respond sufficiently, I slapped his face and called him a bitch. That spurred him on, so I slapped him twice more, with more spite each time. That third slap must have really stung, as it caused him to slap my face in return. "Yes," I screamed, "Again. Do it again." He slapped my face and tits, and fucked me faster and deeper, until I could sense he was reaching his climax.

"No," I commanded, "none of you cum until I am satisfied."

I pushed him away and ordered the next guy over, and then the next. By now, the message had gotten through and each new competitor set to work fucking as forcefully as they could manage until they had to withdraw and restrain their climax. Gradually, the fucking became competitive between the various gym monsters who wanted to prove themselves more powerful and virile than their peers.

The seventh or eighth guy I called over was more anxious than the others, and as he approached, I could see him urgently trying to jerk his flaccid cock into action. I had no interest in the pleasure of any of these men, but a limp dick was of no use to me, so I sucked his cock until he was hard.

I soon lost count of my orgasms, but I was far from satisfied. The competition between members of The Pack began to develop into a contest between me and The Pack. Their collective virility was now being questioned by a woman who could take the best they could deliver, and still scream for more. I no longer needed to direct the flow of men as they were all determined to fuck me and were almost fighting amongst themselves to go next.

The sex became hectic as I was pulled and pushed between the frenzied men. They were just as desperate to fuck my mouth as my pussy, and I eagerly acquiesced, further aroused as the huge men finally began to master and dominate me. I was not going to meekly succumb, and they would have to wrestle control from me, but I'd wanted them to use their physical prowess to exert their will over me, and they were finally beginning to.

The dynamic of the room continued to change as the men grew more confident and aggressive in their use of me. They became more vocal, verbally abusing and degrading me as they fucked me harder. They called me a slut and a whore as they shifted me into their preferred positions, pulling my hair, spanking my ass and slapping my face. And I urged them on relentlessly.

Cocks were thrust into my mouth and deep into my throat, as I was picked up and tossed around. The competitiveness between the bodybuilders was replaced by comradery as they cheered each other on to more athletic and performative use of my body. My cries of pleasure, and my pleading for more, drove them on further.

The onslaught was relentless and all engulfing. So intense was the pleasure that I grew delirious, with extended periods that were almost an out of body experience. It wasn't until the first double penetrations that I even registered that my asshole had been fucked as frequently and as ceaselessly as my cunt and mouth.

The Pack was working as a team, ensuring my anus and twat were always simultaneously filled, switching partnerships and switching between holes. Eventually I couldn't take anymore and urged one partnership not to stop as they built towards climax. They almost simultaneously cum inside me, triggering the remaining men, one by one, to cum on my tits, face, and ass.

I collapsed to the floor in exhaustion as the sweat covered leviathans continued to congratulate each other on the crushing gangbang they had unleashed upon me.

The profound physical release I had just experienced triggered an equally intense emotional outpouring. I sat in a heap on the floor, dripping with sweat, spittle and semen and began to cry uncontrollably. I felt a deep sense of pride in myself, both from my capacity to enjoy this experience, but also from my courage to fulfil my fantasy. But, at the same time, I felt an equally deep sense of shame for my animalistic desires. I cried for the end of my time at college, which this event marked, and for an uneasiness about the next stage in my life and what that would bring. The adrenalin and endorphins that had fueled my frantic demand for pleasure were fading and revealing my aching orifices and stung skin, but I cried most from the knowledge that I was twenty-two years old and probably just had the most intense sexual experience I would ever have in my life.

As I lay on the floor, bawling like a child, I felt two bear-like hands grasp me firmly and lift me gently into the air. My cum-soaked body was held in a reassuring embrace against the massive chest of one of The Pack who whispered in my ear, "Let it out. Let it all out."

A second member of The Pack wrapped his huge arms around me from behind, sandwiching me between their mighty bodies as a third man held my hand. They were all whispering words of comfort to me, stroking my hair and gently kissing my skin as they did.

I tried to explain that these were tears of joy and gratitude, but I don't know how much sense I made through the blubbing. It didn't matter. They continued to hold and soothe me until I stopped crying, at which point I was carried to the men's locker room where all nine men helped shower and cleanse me. They never put me down, just passing me gently between themselves as the water washed away the filth. Someone even went to the women's locker room to fetch my toiletries and clothes. I was gently dried by these gentle giants before they rubbed lotion into my reddened skin and wrapped me in towels. At no time did they stop sharing comforting words or their kind smiles.

Two days later I returned to my family home and borrowed a large sum of money. I used the pretense that I wanted to attend a graduate training scheme in the US, but I immediately boarded a flight to Las Vegas where the annual "Mr. Universe" contest was being held. The world's best bodybuilders were congregating in one location and I wasn't going to miss it. I don't know if elite bodybuilders are like musicians, with groupies clamoring to get backstage to fuck the biggest stars, but if that wasn't already a thing, I intended to make it one.

12