Pumpkin Patch Change in Plans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know. If you keep me up like this so often, I can see myself losing a lot of sleep."

"You seem to sleep pretty well in my arms." Her boyfriend smirked.

"Are you close?" She wrapped her hand around his cock.

"Do you want to cum one more time before I do?"

"Fuck yes!"

"That would be the idea."

Andi straddled him again. She wrapped her hand around his shaft and aimed his erection at her nexus. Her pussy would likely be sore tomorrow. It had been forever since she had an endless night of passion. The stretch and fullness, coupled with Rylan's radiating heat, were extraordinary. Rye grasped her hips, helping her stay stable as she rode him aggressively.

"My God, you're beautiful, Andi." His eyes were full of wonder as they danced in the lights strewn across the top of the tent. The soft romantic light just intensified everything. "Your breasts are perfect."

"I'm glad you like Andi boobies." She giggled.

"Like is not a strong enough word for their extraordinary nature, babe." His hands moved from her hips onto her breast, teasing the nipples. "They're so well shaped and perky." His fingers stayed on target as she rode him.

Andrea hopped and bucked, then interspersed the sensation by rolling her hips. While her beau played with her nipples like a conductor, Andi again found her button. She was working up another sweat as the minutes ticked by. This was by far the best workout that she had experienced in some time. Even running a half marathon hadn't made her heartbeat like this. It was the type of sex that brought her intense pleasure and had her experiencing a runner's high.

Long slow strokes up and down the entirety of his shaft helped her catch her breath. Rylan's brown eyes were studying every bounce and shake; he looked positively hypnotized by her form. Leaning forward, she regained her ferocity. Quick bucks and a full vagina had her yipping and screaming out expletives of pleasure. Her next climax was approaching rapidly.

"Fuck! I can't hold it much longer, Andi! You're too good." Rylan looked worried.

"I'm so close. Hold on."

"I don't think I'll make it through another of your orgasms."

"We'll just have to trust the condom." Nothing was going to stop her from claiming this epic orgasm. Prudence would have to wait for another day.

Rylan nodded his ascent and went back to toying with her nipples more fervently. As Andrea rode him intensely, she played with her clitoris like a viola. Rye was holding his breath and pushing out his abdomen. Probably working on integrals. Or maybe physics. She kept the thought to herself. The edge of a cliff was running directly at her.

Her whole world exploded like an atomic bomb of pure bliss when it hit. Andrea fell forward, screaming as she came. "OH! FUCK!" Her whole body shook. Her clenched eyes exploded in a riot of reds, fuchsias, silvers, and gold. The visions seemed to strobe in time with the contractions of her vagina.

"Gnnkkk!" Came from Rylan as he pushed his hips forward to unload into his condom. Her ears barely made out the sound over her own moans and shouts.

This orgasm was the strongest of the night, which seemed impossible until it hit. Where she could measure the other climaxes as still being a part of the atmosphere, this one quickly surpassed that. As she screamed, unbound by any concern of being overheard. Out passed geosynchronous orbit, the feeling soared.

Andi squeezed Rylan close as the orgasm raced through her system and kept running laps around her screaming form. Each circuit seemed to deepen the superb feeling of overwhelming bliss. When she finally came down from the extraordinary climax, she immediately went into a long slow lip lock with Rylan.

"Fuck, you're going to be fun, RyeRye." She pushed herself off him. The condom was intact and utterly filled with semen. Andi gingerly pulled it from his cock and tied it off before she cleaned the excess sperm from his deflating shaft.

"Not half as fun as you, Andrea." Rylan sat up and pulled her close. "Feeling you cum around me as I ejaculated... Holy shit!" He was still panting a little. "I almost passed out. It was so overwhelming."

"I think I can relate. I've never cum that hard." Curled up against Rylan felt perfect. "That can only be for special occasions, though. Otherwise, you need to pull out, just to be safe."

"Everything about you is incredible." Rylan leaned over for another kiss. "I want to cuddle with you, but we need to do something first while we're still cooling down. It's only going to get colder the later it gets."

"What's that, babe?"

"Well, I sleep so great in your arms. Do you really want to have to wander through a corn maze in broad daylight naked tomorrow morn?"

"If it was just you and me? Sure." She smiled and reached over to grab his leg from where it was leaning against a crate. "I could stand to go by the machinery barn restroom anyways. I'm not the use-a-tree type of girl, Rye. I like camping, but there needs to be an actual bathroom."

"I would love to take a cool-down lap with you." Rylan blushed as if he realized that he had used the L word so close to her. It was way too soon for that, but Andi let it slide as she felt the embryotic stages of something special forming. It only took him a moment to attach the leg. "I can show you the employee shortcut if you need the restroom quick."

"Not yet, though it might be nice to be aware of if I wake before you."

"Okay, come on, babe." Rylan stood, grabbed his flashlight, and her hand.

"Wait! The heels were for a show. I brought my running shoes too." She kicked off her heels and pulled her shoes from behind her purse. Running shoes with purple thigh-highs was not a look she had attempted before, but Rylan seemed to enjoy it. "Okay, I'm ready."

"Yes, my queen." He guided her out and through a straight shot between corn stalks. Anytime the hidden path intersected the maze, corn stalks camouflaged the course. It was how Davis, with a chainsaw, could harry the same group multiple times in a labyrinth.

"This is awesome, Rye. I had my first kiss out here, you know."

"So did Davis." Rylan's fingers were entwined with her own. "How did he and Cynthia pull this off?"

"Cynthia had me write out the cards when I went to get us a cider, and I was gone for a while. She and Davis Moved the tent with the help of a couple of workers."

"They are good people, even if they're a couple of imps."

"Once they got that moved, I bowed out of the dance while you were distracted by the costume contest. Your brother helped walk me through the maze. I left clothing as I went. I couldn't turn on a flashlight as I was naked once I left the dress. Davis was the second person, after Cynth, I surprised by a lack of panties. He didn't get quite as flustered."

"You could have just been bottomless."

"That may have been weirder. Besides, I wanted a chance to get rid of the pressure marks before you arrived."

"It was the best surprise ever." Rylan stopped them at the edge of the maze and kissed her. "I'll have to thank them both."

"I told you Cynthia would make it up to us." Andi smiled.

"Did she ever..."

Rylan walked her to the barn to use the restroom. He must have used a tree instead of waiting for the bathroom to be open. His hand rarely left hers as they walked through the maze and gathered their clothing. Neither bothered to put on a scrap of fabric.

"I'm falling for you, Rylan. Hard..."

"There sounds like a but there, Andi." Rylan squeezed her hand.

"I'm scared you're going to leave in a couple of months."

"School's not far away; I would run back here to spend the weekend with you, Andrea. On my one good leg if I had to." Rylan squeezed her close as they got back to the tent.

"What about after? I'm putting down roots here, Rye. I'm going to be an aunt for Kyler, and my family, outside my parents, lives here." Andrea shook her head. "I never thought I would want to come back when I left for college, but this is home."

"I know what you mean. I want to return to the farm; maybe whoever buys it will need someone with some experience to manage the place on Saturdays." He kicked off his shoes, removed his leg, and then snuggled into the bed.

"This place is fantastic; I hope it doesn't become a housing development like some of the farm did." Andi sat on the bed and untied her shoes. She always tied her runners on too tightly to kick them off. Rylan grabbed her and pulled her close when she got into bed. "I guess I'm a little worried that you're going to end up being a coach and moving all over the place, Rye. I can't do that."

"I like coaching the QBs here, but I'm like you. I want to travel and see places but need a home base." Rye squeezed her close. "I'm going to come home and find somewhere in the city to put my degree to use. But are we getting ahead of ourselves?"

"Maybe, Rye, but this feels different. What about you? What's worrying you?" Andi gripped the strong arms around her torso.

"I'm worried that I won't be able to keep up with you, Andrea. You're a runner and a hiker. I'm going to be slowed by my leg."

"You've been keeping up with me just fine this last week. I'm sure you're going to keep getting better."

"You do push me to improve."

Rylan stayed up, and they just talked for an hour about family, school, Rylan's accident, and getting him back into playing trading card games with her again. He still had his old cards. Even if the power creep over the last few years was going to make it easier for her to win, they would play. He was still the nerd he had professed to be back in their advanced math classes.

After a little bit, Andrea felt Rylan's hard cock against her back. She reached out for the box of condoms and grabbed another. Andi was insatiable tonight. "Here, Rylan. Let's turn this spoon into a fork." Rye grabbed the prophylactic and tore into the packaging. In a moment, Andi lifted her leg slightly, allowing his cock to slide into her again, feeling the sublime sensation once more. This time it wasn't the fevered, passionate sex. That had its place and made for an incredible evening, but making love was more appropriate as a wind down for the evening.

Rylan -- Late December

"The family will be here in a few minutes, Grandpa. Do you want to come greet everyone?" Rylan hiked out to the fence overlooking a pond.

Grandpa Joe was leaning against a fence post gazing out into an overgrown portion of the land. "Rylan, I know you have worked hard to make this place profitable so I could sell it, but I can't do it. You did a fantastic job, Rye. Your grandmother and I got married right over there fifty years ago today."

"Okay, Grandpa, it's all up to you."

"I can't sell it, and I can't stay here any longer. I'm leaving and going to Arizona with your great uncle when the new year comes." He reached over and squeezed Rylan's shoulder.

"What's going to happen to this place then?" Rylan was dreading the day it passed out of the hands of his family. He had spent so much of his childhood out at this farm.

"My family owned this land a hundred years before Martha came along, but her memory is soaking into every blade of grass. It hurts too much to be here without her. I need someone to take care of the place without me. Have you signed a lease for your apartment yet?"

"I was going to go sign it on Monday." Rylan leaned on the fence post beside him.

"No, you're not. The farmhouse is yours. I can't let it go fallow without me. I'm sure that Andi will be joining you here soon enough. You love that woman, don't you?"

"Deeply." Davis got his charisma from Grandpa Joe, and he could just as quickly have Rylan at his most honest.

"Does she know?" Grandpa tried to look serious, but a grin was peaking through his gruffness.

"I haven't told her verbally, but I think she does."

"Don't wait too long, boy. That girl is your destiny."

"I have the same sense." Rylan smiled like a fool.

"This farmhouse doesn't come for free, though. I have a promise I need to be fulfilled for Martha. This is the last piece of land that she had plans for. I have the plans and gardeners lined up, but I need you to do all the dirt work. Do you think you can do that, son? In lieu of paying rent."

"Sure. What was her plan?"

"This is going to be a botanical garden. She wanted something that families would flock to year-round. Martha planned to keep the place beautifully blooming with color for all the seasons. Your grandmother set aside a trust to keep this garden going for a few years. You'll need to find a way to make this place self-sustaining; I don't want to leave you a burden."

"I can do that."

"I know you can, boy. I wish I were strong enough to see this through. Get it across the finish line."

"There you two are!" Davis was wearing the most garish Christmas sweater Rylan had ever seen. "Your girlfriend is here, RyeRye."

Amid a serious conversation, Rylan couldn't help his face lighting up with a smile. He had breakfast with his girl just a few hours ago but needed more. "Okay, I'll be right there, Davis."

"You had better hurry; Ariel found her." Davis smiled. "Did you ever see him grin like that when Rebecca came around, Pop-pop?"

"No, this one is special, Davis. It was like two years until he brought Becca home to meet anyone, and he already has Andi here for a family Christmas. He's going to marry that girl, mark my words, Davis. Get going before Ariel introduces her to your parents, Rylan. We'll talk more later."

"Thank you, Grandpa." Rylan didn't argue with him as he knew Grandpa was probably right, as long as Rye didn't find a way to fuck something up between now and then.

"Davis, come talk to me." Grandpa Joe motioned for Ry's brother to join him.

Ariel and Andi were talking and laughing on the front porch when Rylan approached. Andrea's face lit up as her emerald eyes met his. When she was happy, they seemed to take on the tone of deep green grass on a spring day. Rye was blessed to see them take on that shade regularly and even luckier to be the cause of that elation on occasion.

"Mind if I borrow my girlfriend for a minute, Ariel?"

"Nice to see you too, Rye," Ariel smirked. "Sure, I like this one Rylan, don't fuck things up."

"I'll try my best." Rye held out a hand to grasp Andi's. She squeezed his fingers which had him on the verge of confessing his undying affection for her.

Andrea wore a green skirt and red blouse beneath a long grey coat. Her ponytail was corralled and festooned with red, green, and gold ribbons. Tiny Christmas lights sparkled as they hung off her ears, matching a necklace dangling at the top of her cleavage. Rylan was confident that Andi could make any outfit look cute or incredibly sexy, depending on her mood. He couldn't help taking her in as they ducked around the back corner of the house to talk a minute.

Rylan and Andi had discussed getting a vasectomy, but his princess told him she wanted kids someday and didn't want him to have to get snipped and reversed. The implication had been that she wanted to have his kids. Only two months seemed a whole lot like it was moving toward forever. Condoms had to be a part of their love life for the foreseeable future.

Before he could start talking, Andi pressed up on her toes to meet his lips. His girl was tall, but he still had eight inches over her height. It was just a quick smooch, but it foretold much-promised fun tonight. "Hi." She smiled sweetly as she bounced excitedly on the balls of her feet.

"Did your parents make their flight?" Rylan started with some small talk to not confess his love too soon.

"My dad had to be there three hours early. If they missed their flight, it's not on me."

"How'd I do?" Rylan had spent Christmas with Andi's family at her grandparents' house on the other side of the city.

"Terrible, my dad decried that we have to break up." Andrea grinned. "Lucky for you, I'm kind of a rebel."

"That is what everyone says about Ms. Thomas." Rylan collected another kiss.

"Shawn is going to stay one more night with my grandparents." Andi's eyebrows wiggled suggestively. It had been a week and a half since they had alone time. Shawn had been staying with Andi over Christmas break, and their equipment barn alternative was too cold this time of year.

"Alright! My parents or Ariel will want the guest room anyways. So, uh, I know you have Monday off," It was the last day of Andi's winter break. "And you wanted to go check out the apartment with me before I signed the paperwork."

"I do plan on spending a lot of time there. I gotta make sure you pick a place that isn't a dump."

"Believe me, I want that." Rylan pushed a little on his need to confess the depth of his feelings to Andi. "I love sleeping with you in my arms, but your full-size bed is a little too short."

"At least you only have one leg hanging off the end of the bed." Andrea giggled just once. "I sleep so much better next to you, babe."

"Well, I'm not getting an apartment. I'm going to finish my degree online, it might mean a few day trips up to State to take exams, but I don't need to move an hour away." Rylan pulled her closer.

"Okay, but you still need to live somewhere. My bed's small, and frankly, the walls are a little thin. Trying to be quiet is occasionally fun, but we both know I prefer to scream."

"Grandpa Joe is still moving, but he's not selling the farm. He wants me to take care of the farmhouse for him."

"More time together, with your king-sized bed?" Andrea's eyes gleamed again. "Without Davis, right?"

She and Rylan had only had the farmhouse to themselves for a single weekend when Grandpa Joe flew down to check out the guest house he was going to live in. Andrea had helped him test the bed in every way imaginable those couple of days.

"And, more importantly, no long commute to see you every weekend because you know I can't go long without my Andi kisses." He leaned in for a quick smooch.

"Or Andi boobies." She chuckled. "It's a good plan, babe."

Looking at those incredible green eyes, Rylan could no longer hold his tongue. "I love you, Andrea."

"Damnit, Rylan!" Andi complained. Ry's heart nearly stopped instantly, but Andrea's mouth was turned up in a smile. "I was going to tell you that first, tonight. I had this whole thing planned." Another kiss met his lips. "I love you too, Rye."

"What do you say I go introduce you to my parents?"

"I suppose we can't just hang out here all day. It's a little cold. That could be due to the first part of your Christmas present." Andi pulled something from her purse and pressed it into his hand.

The soft fabric ball in his hand was instantly recognizable as Andrea's favorite red thong. Rylan smiled as he tucked the underwear into his jacket pocket; Rye didn't want Davis or Ariel to walk up on them. "It doesn't look like it'd fit me."

"Ariel almost caught me wrapping your present, or maybe unwrapping would be more appropriate. I think you might be corrupting me in the best way." She embraced him one more time.

"We both know that's a lie. You're the one corrupting me." Rylan gripped her hand as he willed himself toward the house. The anticipation for tonight was palpable, but fortunately, light nerves kept his anatomy under control. "I love every second of it." One last kiss, and it was time to introduce the most important woman in his world to the rest of his family.

Andrea -- Nearly one year later

Stopping her cool-down lap, Andi leaned against the garden gate and stared at all of her and Rylan's hard work from this summer. Rye had graduated with his electrical engineering degree in the spring and found a job where he could work four ten-hour days, but he hadn't started until the middle of June. They had begun to make good on Grandma Martha's dream during her summer break. Dirt work, water features, and berms had transformed the area into something that started to resemble a garden. Next spring, professional landscapers and gardeners would take care of the rest.