Pumpkin Patch Change in Plans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Greatness. And it was surpassed as usual by you." Rye smiled. Her outer labia were the softest, most delicate pink. The inner set was closer to a hot pink that went a couple shades redder as it moved toward her vagina. With her as excited as she was, her clitoris barely peeked out from below its hood. He flicked his tongue against it and was rewarded with a moan.

Taking his time to slowly build Andi up, Rylan teased her close to a climax and backed off. After a few minutes, her hands were in his hair, guiding him to be more fervent in his actions. The taste and feel of her womanhood were going to be a powerful new addiction. He varied the speed of his fingers, playing with the perfect spot on the top of her vaginal walls and then leaving it wanting for a few moments. Andi was panting and shuddering below him.

"Make me cum, Ry!" Andrea yelled at him. He had the feeling that the entire apartment building had heard the demand.

"We do need to go shopping." He feigned indifference but followed her desperate demands. Andrea's grip on his hair got more intense as Rye concentrated on the particular spot with his fingers. His tongue caressed her clit lightly.

"Yesssss..." Andi hissed out as her vagina contracted and released around his fingers with a high tempo. Her legs pressed against the side of his head as she thrashed against the sofa. As badly as he wanted to watch in awe as his girlfriend came hard, he focused on drawing out her pleasure longer. "Ffff... oh!" Sighs came in little bursts as her back arched. It looked like she was fighting against screaming loudly.

"Oh fuck, Rylan." Her eyes almost looked sleepy as they opened. She motioned for him to come up and meet her lips in a dynamic kiss. "Pants off, Mister. You need your dick sucked for that. I mean, wow..."

"Are you sure? I was just paying you back for an incredible blowjob."

"Rylan, this is a relationship, not an attempt to balance some scales. If your girlfriend wants to suck your cock, you just say yes, ma'am."

"Yes, ma'am." Rylan sat on the sofa and undid his belt. Andi stood and corralled her dark hair into a ponytail.

Andrea -- a minute earlier

Andi's whole world exploded into intense pleasure. With the bit of conscious control she had left, Andrea tried to keep her legs from crushing in on her new squeeze. Rylan had gotten her to climax twice last weekend, and during the week, her vibe had been a constant companion, but this was the release of pressure she had been craving. Rye kept the pressure up, licking at her pussy and fingering her as she came. This intensified and drew out the powerful orgasm. It took every drop of will to keep from screaming so loudly that everyone in the apartment complex knew how hard she climaxed.

When she came down from her stratospheric heights, Rylan kissed her so passionately that Andi knew she was in trouble. Her excitement on his lips was incredible. She was falling hard for the charming young man. Getting costume shopping done was going to be complicated with being as massively horny as she was.

When Rylan pulled down his pants, Andrea was in for a surprise. She had advised him to get some manscaping done but was ill-prepared for him to have shaved it all off. Andi had expected it to be trimmed close but not denuded of hair. It did make his substantial cock look even more prominent.

"I think you went overboard with the homework." She quipped as she knelt between his legs. He had done a great job, and everything felt smooth.

"I was told that how much I took off was proportional to how much I liked my blowjob. You needed to know it was the best, no comparison." Rylan smiled.

"You want to be the teacher's pet, don't you?" Andrea didn't let him respond; she sucked him into her mouth and got a moan as a way of replying.

Andi could have gotten Rylan off quickly, but she took her time to build him up. "No getting anything on my blouse, Rye. I want it all in my mouth." She instructed the man when he seemed to be getting close.

"You're driving this bus, babe." Rylan managed to reply. "Fuck, you're good at that." His hands were gripping the leather a few minutes later.

"I'm better at sex." Andi looked up at him with a smirk but went in for the kill before he could say anything. One hand lightly gripped his testicles as the opposite rocketed along his thick shaft. She varied between sucking on the bulging red-tinted head and flicking her tongue at him.

"Oh... fuck... I'm..." Rylan was panting.

Andrea didn't stop to quip back; she just gave her man a thumbs up. Rye came as if that gesture was the trigger. A rush of sudden heat filled her mouth. Semen threatened to overflow her capacity, and she had to swallow half the load as he continued to unburden the excess pressure.

"Ggghh!" He moaned with each new release of sperm.

Rylan must have ejaculated over a dozen times, though it was a bit hard to judge as she tried to keep all of his cum in her mouth. She had to gulp a second helping down to make that possible. When he finally stopped adding to the sperm, Andi dropped his cock and looked up with a smile. "Had you not cum since last weekend?" She made one showier swallow to down the rest of his sperm before coming in for a kiss.

"Wow... You know I came on Monday." Rylan grinned back at her.

Their Monday night video call had ended with them masturbating. Andi had started it, pulling out a vibrator as they talked about their plans for Friday night. It was the first time she had been naked on any camera, but she trusted Rylan in a way she hadn't trusted anyone before.

"Well, it'll be easier to go shopping without you hiding a boner the whole time." Andi got to her feet. "Let me freshen up my lip gloss and put on my skirt, and we can go." She scampered toward the bathroom.

"Skirt but no panties?" Rylan followed her to keep conversing.

"Not until we have sex. My lucky panties don't go back on once they come off." Andrea grinned in the mirror as she opened her lip gloss.

"Lucky me."

Shopping took a couple of hours to find just what she needed to transform Rylan into a cyborg. The selection was getting sparse since Halloween was a handful of days away. She found what would look like a robotic eye that would pair with a sleeve and a metal-looking glove. He brought an older pair of jeans that Andi would cut to expose his prosthetic and complete the costume.

Rylan prepared dinner as she sat at the table and crafted the jeans. She cut into the denim and then used a flame to make it look like a laser had burned into the material. Adding a leather jacket would enhance the look.

As Rylan was plating the delicious-looking dinner, a loud and desperate knock came from the front door. "Andrea! Are you home!?" Cynthia yelled out.

"She sounds bad, Rylan." Andi looked up, hoping he wouldn't be mad about Cynthia's intrusion.

"You better see what she needs." Rylan shrugged as he sampled some of his cooking. The pasta dish that he was serving looked divine.

"Sorry, Rye." Crossing the living room, she unbolted the door to see Cynthia and Kyler.

"My parents had car trouble and won't be here until tomorrow."

"I'm on a date with Rylan, Cynthia."

"I'm sorry. I already tried the sitter, and she has the flu. They were supposed to watch Kyler tonight. Can you save me, just for a few hours? I'll let you two get back to your date later. I can't put this off any longer." Cynthia blurted out breathlessly

"Look, Cynthia..."

"Please, please, please, Andrea." Cynthia had a look of despair in her eyes. "I'm not above groveling, just not in front of my son."

Andi didn't want to give up her candlelit dinner and romantic evening with Rylan, but Cynthia had been there for Andrea for so long. If Rylan protested, she would refuse. She looked over at him with a little shrug.

"Can we eat dinner first?" Rylan asked as he came over and squeezed a hand on her shoulder. "I'm trying to impress my girlfriend."

"Yes, that would work. Can you guys come over to my place? Kyler goes down so much better at home."

"Give us a half hour, Cyn." Andrea got a nod and shut the door. "Sorry, Rye."

"Don't be. It wasn't what I wanted to do tonight, but we could wait a couple more hours. I know you're close with Cynthia and Kyler, and I'm not just looking for a hookup, Andi."

Rylan's cooking did not disappoint. Lemon butter scallops with bucatini was a luscious meal. It gave Andi another easy reason to fall for the charismatic yet nerdy boy. She felt terrible that he did dishes as she went to change into yoga pants, but flashes of her kitty while they babysat didn't seem like a good call.

"I'm still not wearing panties," Andi mentioned off-handedly as they walked around the building and up the stairs to Cynthia's apartment.

"This is going to be a long couple of hours." Rylan stopped her to make out one more time before knocking on Cynthia's door.

Cynthia practically ran out of the apartment as soon as they got there, though she did take the time to reinforce Kyler's bedtime routine. She ensured that Kyler was happy and fed before telling her baby goodnight.

Her boyfriend didn't seem perturbed in the least that their night had gotten sidetracked. Kyler seemed to like her boy, which may be necessary as Ky was a big part of her life. They rolled a ball back and forth, and Rye was rewarded with happy toddler laughs. He even read Kyler a story when they put him to bed.

"You're not bad with kids," Andi commented as they curled up on Cynthia's giant sofa.

"My cousin has a couple of kids, one boy and one girl, who come with her on holidays. I had to pick up something along the way, right?" Rye embraced her.

"You're full of surprises, Rylan." Andi snuggled up against him on the sectional.

"You're worth astounding, babe." He smiled and leaned in for a sweet kiss.

"Flattery will get you some extra fun tonight."

"It's not only flattery, Andi. You are a spectacular woman. I'm glad you decided to share some of your time with me."

"I'm happy that you finally decided to ask me on a date." Andrea smiled. That earned him another soft kiss. Andi let him pick a movie, an early aughts comedy from their childhood. Being in Rylan's embrace felt good, though his prosthesis poked her in the butt when she shifted once. She jumped a little, even if she tried to hide the minor discomfort.

"Let me take it off so we can snuggle closer." Rylan removed his prosthesis and set it next to the coffee table.

"How are you doing with it? Your limp is getting better."

"Pretty good until I stubbed my toe this morning. I could have sworn I broke a pinky toe, but that's impossible for my metal leg." Rylan smiled as he removed the limb. "Grandpa Joe laughed and told me he still does that fifty years later. So that's something to look forward to."

"It doesn't seem to slow you down much anymore."

"I'm getting there. I'm not going to keep up with your running any time soon."

"You wouldn't have been able to keep up with two good legs," Andrea smirked and then collected a kiss.

When the movie ended, it was Andrea's turn to pick another. She selected a hard sci-fi movie partially to test whether Rylan still had the nerd cred he seemed to have early in high school. They used to spend their lunch breaks in the math classroom playing trading card games before Rye got to be too cool for it halfway through their junior year. Andi kept it up until she grew tired of being the only girl to show up at her local comic bookstore for monthly tournaments. By then, Cynthia had been the one to come up with plans for her Friday nights.

Halfway through the second film, just as Andi started to doze off, her phone chimed.

'Don't wait up for me. I'm getting laid.' Was the text from Cynthia.

"Well, shit!" Andrea exclaimed.

"What is it?" Rylan asked as he stifled a yawn.

"Cyn is getting laid, so I'm not."

'Practice safe sex, slut.' Andrea sent back.

'I owe you big time!'

'Yes, you do.'

"I guess you can go home, Rye. No sex tonight."

"Do I have to? My bed lacks an Andi to cuddle with."

"If you don't mind sleeping on the couch with me."

"I'd spend the night on a bed of nails if it meant I could be next to you." Rylan collected a kiss.

"We'll have to wait until after the dance to put the condoms to use."

"I'm worth the wait." He smirked.

"So am I." Andi sat up and removed her t-shirt. She could easily take off her bra without going topless, but it was fun to tease Rylan. "Bras don't make for comfy sleeping." She shrugged before reaching back to undo the lacy garment.

"Andi boobies are awesome." Rylan smiled as he reached up and gave them a feel. His smile wasn't feigned. He seemed enamored by her chest, even if it were far smaller than the girls he used to date.

Andrea let him explore for a minute before shooing him away to put back on her t-shirt. "You can play after the dance. No sexy time at Cynthia's."

Rylan -- As the sun rises in the morning

Kyler was a hefty sleeper, only stirring once in the middle of the night for a diaper change that Andrea took care of quickly. The toddler went back to sleep immediately. Even on the couch, sleeping next to Andi, was an enticing experience. The sound of the door opening in the morning woke him just after sunrise.

"Morning!" Cynthia sounded chipper as she woke them up. "Oh! You're here, Rylan?"

"Yes, he is. We slept together for the second time without sex, Cynth." Andi sat up on the couch to talk to her bestie. Rylan had rested with his hand on a breast that Andrea didn't move for the last few hours.

"Sorry. I promise I'll make it up to both of you."

"What time is it?" Rylan yawned as he stirred.

"A little past eight." Cynthia looked at her cellphone. "Kyler still asleep?"

"Yeah, he only woke up once for a diaper change."

"He's a good baby. I got lucky."

"I gotta be at the farm to carve pumpkins at nine, Andi. I guess I'll see you at the dance. Unless you want to help?"

"I haven't carved a pumpkin in years, but it sounds fun. I need to go change, but I'll meet you there. I do need to drive home after to get my costume." Andi leaned in for a kiss, unconcerned by either of their morning breaths.

"Perfect. What about you, Cynthia? It might help us get finished quicker." Rylan asked.

"I need to meet my parents in town. They're going to watch Ky for the weekend."

"Okay, I'll see you at the farm in a bit." Rylan came in for one more kiss.

"We'll talk later, Cyn." Andrea followed Rylan out the door.

One more passionate kiss outside Andi's door, and Rylan left his girlfriend to change. Fortunately for him, the beauty bounded out of her apartment to give him his costume before he could go. Rylan could make it back to the farm, brush his teeth, change clothes, and grab a quick breakfast before he needed to rally the troops for a flurry of decoration creation for the harvest dance. Davis was already gathering pumpkins to carve with a handful of the other regulars that returned every year to volunteer to help set up. It allowed the party barn to get in shape while the pumpkin patch was still ready for its busiest weekend.

"Morning, RyeRye! You didn't come home last night."

"We fell asleep on the couch." Rylan shrugged and started moving the vibrant orange fruits with Davis.

"Did you get yourself some On-di Con-di?" Davis said quietly. Discretion was not a typical move for his ostentatious brother.

"You know that rhyme would work better if you called her Andi." Rylan rolled his eyes. "It's none of your business, but we had to babysit Kyler last night."

"So, you two still haven't..."

"Again, none of your business, bro. I know better than to kiss and tell, especially not to the town gossip."

"How's it going with her?" Davis stepped closer.

"I really like her, and we're having fun..." Rylan tested the colorful squashes to ensure they were all sturdy enough to keep carved without rotting by the night's end.

"But?" Davis walked down the line of pumpkins, thumping them in the way Grandma Martha taught them.

"I guess I'm just scared," Rylan said, perhaps a touch too truthfully.

"Of what, Rylan?"

"Am I enough for a girl like Andrea?" Rye fidgeted. "She's the brightest, sexiest woman I know, plus she loves hiking, running, all that active stuff. I... I don't know if I can keep up with her." Rylan stopped working for a moment.

"Oh, horseshit." Davis glared at him. "Have you ever known Grandpa Joe to never keep up with anything? You lost a leg, which sucks, but do you know how much things have advanced since then. They have all kinds of legs for running and hiking now."

"You sound more like Grandpa every day, Davis." Rye grinned at his sometimes annoying but usually endearing younger brother.

"You used to get up at six am to lift weights every morning before high school, Rylan. Don't think Grandpa hasn't noticed that you haven't missed PT since you and Andi started talking." Davis used her correct nickname when he wasn't trying to needle him. "You've actually been going to the gym again for the last two weeks. She's good for you, Rye."

"But what if it all isn't enough?"

"Is this because you're worried that she will find out you're a huge, closeted nerd?" Davis switched tactics. His brother likely knew when Rye was about to go into a worry spiral.

"That, I'm actually good with. Andi remembers me from before I was a star quarterback."

"You are more of the nerd than the big man on campus, aren't you?" Davis smirked as he started tapping on pumpkins again.

"Probably."

"I know something about living a lie for too long, Rylan. Be you. It's the only way toward real happiness." Davis hit him with a dose of his sincerity. It was soberingly effective.

"Andi just got here, son." Grandpa Joe came in with a box full of carving implements. "You might want to go meet her."

"Thanks, Grandpa." Rylan had seen Andi a half hour ago, but a smile overtook his face at the mention of her name.

"You treat that one right, Rye." Grandpa Joe yelled after him as Rylan ran off to meet his girlfriend.

Andrea had put back on her outfit from last night. She was the perfect mixture of adorable and sexy, the way that the strap from her purse crossed her body and managed to accentuate shapely breasts was terrific. In her hands, she was carrying a pair of large coffees. "Sorry I took so long. I thought we could use some caffeine."

"You brought me a coffee? Thanks, babe." Rylan came in for a kiss; this time, it was a peck, as he didn't want to crush the beverages between them.

"I could drink them both, but I want to sleep again sometime this week." She smiled, and Rylan's heart fluttered. It didn't matter if he was scared. He would give it his all for any other moment with her. "I'm still not wearing my panties. You better be ready to have your world rocked after the dance." She whispered, kissed him on the cheek, left him stunned as she handed him coffee, then skipped over to the pumpkin carving.

Andrea -- After pumpkin carving

The town getting together to carve pumpkins and transform the party barn was magical. Grandpa Joe put all the younger folks to shame with how he could make a jack-o-lantern. He might have made twice as many as the nearest volunteer. Andi hadn't realized how much she missed her community in college. It had seemed small back then, but now it was cozy.

When Andrea helped with a few decorations in the barn, she thought Rylan would lose a gasket when he held a ladder for her to put up a couple of ghosts on the rafters. She was conscientious about ensuring that he was the only one around them when she climbed the ladder, but Rylan had to keep one decoration in front of himself after each ghost went up for some reason. Teasing him was too much fun.

After lunch, Andrea returned home to finish her costume and prepare for the early evening dance. Before Cynthia came over, she had enough time for a long nap and a short session with her vibe. Rylan was a sure bet for the night, but her body was about to boil over. She had just put her skirt back on when Cyn knocked on the door. Andi didn't bother putting back on her blouse. Her bestie didn't even blink as she went to the kitchen table to check out her crafting.

1...45678...11