Pumpkin's Surprise

Story Info
Pumpkin gets a surprise.
811 words
4.7
6.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mistress asked me if I wanted to try something a little different. She told me it would be a lot of fun.

The next thing I know, my hands are in handcuffs and tied to the bedpost behind me. Cuffs are on my ankles and tied with rope to the bedpost. The effect is to splay my legs in a v shape to either side of the bed. Im totally exposed and vulnerable, my ass, balls and cock now on public display. A gag has also been placed in my mouth, the taste of the leather fills my mouth.

Despite this, my cock is rock hard and I'm shaking in anticipation. Mistress begins to stroke my cock. It feels so good and in my excited state, pushes me close to the edge.

Abruptly she lets go of my cock. I bite down on the gag in frustration...I was so close.

Suddenly Mistress produces a black cord and ties around my balls, wrapping the cord, round and round my balls.

The pain isnt too bad, but my balls now feel distended and separated from my body. I feel something rubbing against my exposed asshole. I see a blue dildo in her hand. She then squirts lube all down my arse crack.

It hits me like a lightning bolt...she is going to fuck my ass! I feel a circular pressure on my hole. I strain against my bonds, but it is useless. I am completely helpless and at her mercy.

Suddenly the wind leaves the pit of my stomach, I feel the dildo penetrate my ass. Luckily it is well lubricated and slides in with a minimum of pain.

Mistress works it in and out of my ass, slowly at first, but then building up speed, gradually working it deeper into me.

Mistress began stoking my cock as she worked the blue dildo in and out of my ass.

Her hands on my cock felt great, but the cord wrapped around my balls prevents any release.

I could feel my ass stretching as she worked the dildo through me at a faster pace.

When she stopped and removed the dildo, I felt relieved, the ordeal was over.

My hopes where soon dashed when mistress produced a larger dildo and inserted it into my butt.

I felt pain as my hole was forced to stretch to accommodate the intruder. I moaned and bit down on my gag.

I was lucky that mistress worked the dildo only slowly at first, gradually picked up the pace as my ass adjusted to the silicone now wedged inside it.

Mistress continued to stroke my cock, the pleasure helping to offset my discomfort.

Mistress built into a steady rhythm working my ass and my cock at the sametime.

When she removed the dildo I was again hopeful. Maybe she'd finished punishing me.

But seconds later my eyes bulged and I strained at my bonds when she produced a huge black dildo.

I bit down hard on the gag and moaned in pain when she pushed the tip of this monstrous dildo into me.

Mistress gradually worked the monster into me, further stretching my abused ass, all while continuing to wank my cock.

I lost track of time trying to ignore the discomfort in my ass and focus on the pleasure of mistress's hand.

When she finally withdrew the dildo, I could feel my ass spasming and gaping. I had been well and truly opened up.

The next thing i knew I was on the bed still restrained, but on all fours. I looked up to see mistress standing over me.

A harness was attached to her waist with a black dildo jutting proudly out of it. She moved it forward and now the dildo was less than an inch from my face.

I knew what she wanted. I took the black cock into my mouth and began to suck. After a while she began to thrust forward, forcing me to take more of the cock into my mouth. I began to gag on the dildo and she withdrew it from my mouth. I could see strands of my drool and saliva stretch from my mouth to the big black cock.

Mistress now walked behind me out of view. I feel pressure on my asshole and I could feel her breath next to my left ear.

To whispered to me, "Pumpkin, now I'm going to fuck you like I own you. After I've finished you will never to quite the same man again."

She plunged deep inside me, grabbing my hips as she pounded me with deep strokes.

Despite the discomfort and humiliation, my cock was rock hard and really to explode.

I'd fucked plenty of girls but now the shoe was well and truly on the other foot. There was no going back I was her bitch now.