Punch and Judy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because he found you desirable."

"Maybe. I felt so wanton kissing a stranger on a crowded platform. Does this excite you? It was as if anything could happen. My life is full of plans and sensible decisions and thinking about the consequences and there I was doing something that made no sense. Except that I liked it. With Marcus's arms round me I could think only of him."

"And if I write this note you'll do that again?"

"Yes Howard, I hope so. Who knows what will happen?"

This announcement was broken by her panting and his reply struggled for breath.

"You want him ... inside you. You're wet ... from thinking about him ... spreading your legs ... and pushing himself inside you."

"Oh yes. I'm very bad. I can't help it."

There was no holding back and Howard orgasmed, his spams lasting long and his thrusts lifting Judy off the bed. She climbed off him and immediately he was overcome with shame. He'd responded to her words while making love as if her story was real. And lovemaking had never been so exciting.

Now he understood the point of the game. Judy had made up the story to spice up their sex. She meant him to read the diary and made sure he woke as she masturbated. And if this was a fantasy sex game in which she was pulling the strings, his next move was easy. He'd write the note and she'd take it from there. He'd write the note.

"Dear Marcus. I'm happy for you to give Judy dinner. Bring her back safe and happy by midnight. Best wishes, Howard Puncheon."

"It's the least I could do in return for last night's brilliant sex," he said when he gave her the note. She read it though, smiled and gave him a kiss.

"So that's that," was all she said. "Thank you Howard. You're a good man."

He'd expected more of a reaction and was disappointed. Where were the barbed comments intended to inflame his jealousy? Where was the thank-you sex? The following morning he read her diary.

***

Notebook entry:

What have I done? I never imagined Howard would do what Marcus wanted. But he has. His note signing me away for the evening is safely in my purse. I must hide it in case he changes his mind. And I have to wait for Marcus to get in touch. I shall be miserable until he does.

***

She wasn't the only one in suspense. Howard had to wait two days for the next entry, during which the game appeared to be in abeyance. There was certainly no sex.

***

Notebook entry:

Hurrah. I have a text from Marcus. "Tomorrow evening. Seven p.m. Don't come without your husband's note." Of course I don't want to hurt Howard, but this adventure must take me to its conclusion. I shall make love to Howard this evening and tell him then. He has to understand that I can't resist Marcus. It's far too exciting. Poor Howard.

***

Howard was warned and spent the day anticipating their lovemaking. When the moment came it was as Judy had written. In bed a little early she made the advances and he leapt on her, desperate to possess every inch of her body. They made love furiously. Only when he was close to orgasm and oblivious to everything except desire, she made her announcement.

"I had a text from Marcus. I'm seeing him tomorrow evening."

He grunted, unable to speak. She grinned and thrust her hips upwards, nails in his back. "You don't mind really, do you Howard? You won't spoil my fun?"

He groaned and thrashed about as he came, crushing her beneath his exhausted body. Eventually they fell apart and went to sleep without saying anything more.

They didn't speak about the meeting as they got ready for work the following morning. Howard watched to see how Judy dressed, but she wore one of her usual work outfits. Then he noticed an additional bag already packed with her evening needs. He didn't dare ask what was inside.

"Don't forget I'll be late," she said bold and shameless when she was ready to leave. "And don't mope on your own. I'll come home longing to see a smile on the face of my dearest husband."

He saw the light in her eyes and was sure this was pleasure at the success of her tease.

"Don't worry about me." He was terse and not in the mood for playing. "I'll work late and get ahead. No time to think about you."

Of course this was bravado. He was dreading the evening alone and uncertain. As a cruel game it was perfect. Could Judy guess how much he would suffer? He'd stay at work as late as he could, but knew he'd be too restless to work at his desk. Maybe he'd have a drink with a work colleague. But he was sure that if he started to drink he'd find it impossible to stop. It would be a disaster if Judy arrived home to find him drunk. He needed her to feel he'd suffered in order to supercharge the sex.

Instead, he gave in to an agony of suspense. He wondered what Judy was doing to pass the hours when she was supposed to be with Marcus. His best guess was that the evening coincided with an outing from work to say goodbye to a colleague or to celebrate a birthday. All the same he could think of nothing else all day and he left work early, aware that his colleagues had noticed his mood of desperation.

He told himself sternly that it was a game, that they'd make love when Judy came home. But when he was home there was nothing to divert his imagination and he was tormented by a succession of shocking images of Judy with her fantasy lover. He distracted himself by cooking dinner and eating it with a glass of wine. But this couldn't expel a cinematic image of Judy in a dark alleyway, lamplight on her face as she was pushed against a wall, skirt pulled up to her waist and her lover lifting her knee as he thrust against her.

"Like a street walker," he told himself, unable to escape the scene.

The kitchen clock ticked and it seemed vital that their agreement was kept to the minute, loneliness turning to anxiety as midnight approached. If she's back by midnight everything will be alright. He'd told himself this over and over again as the hours ticked by. Now it was five to midnight and he lost hope.

"She's left me."

He'd barely mouthed these words when he heard the key in the lock. Judy was in the hall looking fresh and pleased to see him, not at all like the adulterous woman at the end of a hard day. But then women are champion multitaskers. They looked at one another curiously and kissed. He pretended to smell her, as if she reeked of her alien lover. But she said nothing and was loving and passionate.

"Okay?" He put a word to his fear.

"Okay. I had a great evening. I hope you ate well."

"Of course. And you?"

"It was a lovely meal. Marcus has good taste and such charming manners."

What was he supposed to say? What he wanted to do was throw her off her prepared script - shock her and regain some control over her game. "Did you fuck?" was what he wanted to say. Maybe she guessed what he was thinking because she smiled lazily and suggested it was time they went to bed.

"Thank you for letting me have such a good time," she announced with a kiss after she'd taken a quick shower and they were in bed. He kissed her possessively and she responded. But when he ran his hand over her breast as a prelude to making love, she said, "Let's not make love now. We're both too tired to enjoy it properly. But tomorrow, you bet!"

Howard felt cheated. He'd been sure the whole charade was preparation for more supercharged sex. Rolling away, he did his best to calm himself, and when her hand reached out to him, he gripped it tightly.

"I can guess what's bothering you. You want to know if Marcus and I made love."

"I guess that's it." What he wanted to say was "Cut out the teasing. Can't you see it's more than I can take?"

"But I thought you'd rather not know the details."

"Well did you?"

"No. Yes. It's about definitions. After dinner we sat in his car and chatted. We had so much to say to one another. But then, when we knew our time was nearly up, he got very passionate. We kissed and groped one another. I was holding his penis and it felt so good it seemed natural to put it in my mouth."

"So you fellated him?"

"Yes."

"And that was it?"

"Yes. Though he was caressing me between my legs and wanted to make love. He said you'd given your permission. But I worked hard with my mouth and he came. Wasn't that clever of me? And it was beautiful and enough for both of us. But he's promised that next time he'll fuck me. Fuck me harder than I've ever been fucked."

"Judy, this is too much for me."

"I think if I have proper sex with Marcus that will be it. The magic will be finished. Maybe I held back because I wanted to preserve the magic."

He admired Judy's inventiveness and understood that she was playing the game in a league above his, with harder tackles and ruthless exploitation of any advantage. She'd denied him sex because she knew he was expecting it. She'd make him squirm before she allowed him any release of tension. And she wanted the game to go another round.

Her diary reported a different story.

***

Notebook entry:

I told Howard that if I made love to Marcus the affair would be over. Of course that's not true and I said it only to make him feel better. Once I've given in to that beautiful cock I'll have no defences left. I know I'll want more, and more and more. I must be a whore because I can't get enough of Marcus.

There was so much I didn't tell Howard because I don't want to hurt him. My affair with Marcus can't be understood by those not involved. We're obsessed with one another. I knew from the instant I saw his face that we would be together. We kissed a long time and ravished one another's lips. He was demanding, pulling me tight against him so that I was trapped. I've never felt so consumed by another person.

Yes, Marcus put his hand up my skirt, but I didn't tell Howard that I orgasmed and was so excited I lost track of time. If Marcus had asked me to go home with him I'd have gone without another thought. I wanted to fuck, of course, and I was so proud of myself when I made Marcus come with my mouth. I shall devote myself to giving him pleasure."

***

The next day they were gentle with one another. And as promised they made love. Howard was conscious of Judy's fantasy lover's fingers as he stroked her sex. Was this how she'd imagined it? Should he be rougher ... gentler? Judy sighed and ground her hips against him, but was this an act? And when he was on top of her desperate to make her come he wondered if she was thinking about Marcus. How could he compete with a vision?

"That's good," she said as if she knew he needed reassurance. "You're a wonderful lover. You make me so happy."

But she hadn't come. Then, when he was close to his own climax, she told him.

"Marcus says your note is still valid because it tells him you don't mind me being with him. But next time he won't give a warning. He'll take a room at a hotel and send me a text. We will make love all evening. Maybe I'll stay the night. I'll let you know I'll be late when I can. I have to do it Howard. We both know that."

"You could say no." He was exhausted and tired of her game. New doubts had begun to seep in. "Tell him you love your husband."

"I do love my husband. But I love the idea of sex with Marcus too. You know I have to go. We don't own one another. Our bodies are our own and there's room for many kinds of love, not just the conventional way. If I tell you I shan't go, I'll end up seeing Marcus in secret. Much better you understand what's going on and play your part."

"That's not right. We made commitments when we married to be true to one another."

"That's why I've been open and honest. I'm true to you, but I want Marcus as my lover."

He was furious with himself for allowing the charade to reach such a point. Angry and overwrought, he put even more effort into his lovemaking, careless of her pleasure and desperate to come. Even so, they came together and he collapsed beside her, once more convinced of the potency of her game. They'd never had sex like it before.

Howard slept badly, but he woke next morning reassured once more that he was a player in Judy's nerve-tingling fantasy. The way to deal with her play-acting was to ignore her teasing. Cheerful again, he couldn't resist one or two jibes.

"What do I do about dinner? If your lover calls and you have to drop everything. What if I've cooked for two?"

"I'd have thought that's the least of your worries. If I'm late it's because I'm in bed with my lover. You'll be pleased for me because I'm having a good time."

"I'll order in a takeaway, a blonde-haired minx of a sexworker."

"You do that Howard. But what Marcus and I have is more than sex. We love being together."

Serve him right for trying to beat her at her game.

All the same he was shocked four nights later when he found himself eating alone with enough of his signature rogan josh left in the pot to feed a greedy marathon runner. He'd not heard from Judy and it was getting late. Of course his imagination got to work and soon convinced him that this time the game was for real. An image of Marcus invaded his mind, naked and advancing into the room led by a threatening erection. He tried his best to distract himself, but the obscene image remained.

He was shaken from his misery by the sound of the phone. It was Judy and he knew she was about to make his nightmare worse.

"Are you having a good evening Howard? Doing the usual things? I'm sorry about calling so late, but Marcus and I were busy."

"He's fucked you."

There was a pause. "You guessed. Actually more than once. Believe me lover it was amazing. You'll have to forgive me."

Why did she say that? Of course she was teasing. "And you want more?"

"I do. I'm greedy and it's too good to stop now. When Marcus asked me to stay the night I agreed at once. You don't mind, do you?"

Did he mind that his wife was spending the night with her lover? The question made no sense.

"Are you asking? Do what you have to do," he replied curtly and put down the phone.

When he'd had time to think he decided it was being abandoned rather than the taunting about sex that hurt most. He went to bed, but found he was listening for the phone. Common sense told him to go to sleep but he lay in bed hoping Judy would call back and tell him she'd changed her mind, she was coming home. Why did he care? When he was finally asleep, he slept soundly.

He went to work as usual the next morning and even managed to concentrate on what he was doing. As luck would have it there was an afternoon meeting in London and he found himself on the station platform starting at the little café and the row of stools. A pretty young woman sat on one of them, legs stretched out in front of her. He imagined going up to her and starting a conversation. It was unthinkable. He was relieved that his train was on time.

Over and over again, in the calm of a tedious meeting and during a boisterous business lunch, he told himself that he was only the victim of a game. There was no truth to Judy's increasingly elaborate charade. She wasn't the type - didn't have the nerve - to manage a real affair. The game had gone on too long and had long ago ceased to be fun. When his wife returned, he'd call the shots. He arrived home early, showered and got the dinner going.

He was standing in the hall when she came through the door.

"Hello my little whore. Not too sore and worked-over to throw your poor husband a bone?"

She only had time to turn in astonishment before he kissed her passionately and pushed her against the hallway wall. He tugged at the buttons of her shirt and pulled down the shoulder strap on her bra so that one breast was exposed. She didn't help but she didn't resist. He dragged up her skirt, then lifted her knee, pressing against her and feeling for her sex. She was wet and he wore only tracksuit trousers with an elastic waist. It was awkward all the same and he lifted her almost off her feet as he pulled her clothes to one side and sought to penetrate her. She grunted when he succeeded and her head banged against the wall. She closed her eyes and clenched her teeth, her face bathed in the yellow light from the outdoor lamp shining through the glass front door. Their clothes dragged and twisted awkwardly, constricting their movements. It was crude and athletic and he had to hold her to keep her in position. His movements were calculated and violent and required all his strength. Soon he was sweating and he came moments before his energy drained from his straining muscles. They broke apart at once, breathless with surprise and effort and went to sit down.

"Howard, I never expected that! I'm so lucky to be loved so much. Amazing sex today with both my lovers. I think you enjoy competing with Marcus. A man has to be challenged to make him fight."

"I hate all that. Okay, you win. I want you to forget your fantasy lover and let us have a quiet life for a while."

Howard was pleased with his success at reclaiming Judy. Only later did he realise that he'd recreated the image that had stuck in his mind, of Judy taken like a whore in the light from a street lamp, fully clothed and submitting to a man's selfish lust.

They said nothing more about what had happened, ate dinner and went to bed. Howard insisted on making love once more, but this time he was slow and gentle.

The following morning he read another instalment of her story.

***

Notebook entry:

I never knew sex could be like this. Marcus never gives up and the pleasure is cumulative. He crushes me beneath him and works hard at his own enjoyment. Strangely I find this very exciting and my orgasm comes soon and lasts long. His smell as he sweats with the effort is enough to push me over the edge. There's no way I'm giving Marcus up. Howard will have to get used to my lover.

I know that Howard finds this hard to take but I'll make sure he isn't left out. I've been honest throughout this affair and made sure he's part of what's happened. He can have lots of sex. After all, I like sex and can show him how much I've learned. He'll thank Marcus for taking such good care of me.

But it's hard making love to Howard so soon after my lover. It's not that Marcus leaves me exhausted, but it feels wrong. I should stay true to my lover. Howard can have lots of sex, but only when I'm ready. If he's too demanding I shall tell him I have to save myself for Marcus. Sunday night can be for Howard. The rest of the week I'll be up to high jinks with Marcus. If Howard makes trouble he won't get anything on Sunday either.

***

This was too much. Howard had had more than enough of the game. The sex was phenomenal but the price was too high. And if she teased him by withholding sex what was the point? He wanted to explode Judy's fantasy so that she never mentioned it again.

Before she could start a new chapter, he told her.

"I want to meet Marcus. Otherwise I'll think you've made this all up. It's a fantasy."

He'd given a lot of thought to the problem and this was his solution. He'd demolish her fantasy for good by exposing her lies. Of course she'd prevaricate and come up with excuses, but he'd be persistent. Marcus doesn't want to meet me? No problem, I don't want to meet him either. It's enough to see what he's like. I'll be in the background and take a look when you meet. He need never know I was there.

He was ready with his arguments, but she floored him effortlessly.

"You really think I've invented Marcus and I'm not having an affair?" Her acting was straight from the Old Vic. "Have you thought this through Howard?"

"I think it only right that I should have a chance to see what kind of man my wife finds so much sexier than her husband."

"Not sexier." She grinned wickedly. "But certainly different. Marcus lights me up so that I come home to my husband full of the endless possibilities of life. But I'm not sure about you meeting him. It's usual for a woman to keep her lovers apart."