All Comments on 'Punching Bag Ballsack'

by DarlingLover

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ballznall60ballznall60almost 13 years ago
CBT - A Way of Life

If you're into CBY, then this is a good start for what could be an interesting series. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
First and Last I Hope

Crap story by crap writer. Your first story, hopefully your last too.

Terrin2Terrin2over 12 years ago
Good Story

You've got a good idea for a longer story. Hope you will continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Don't think so

Time to go. Kick the bitch out before she does serious and permanent damage to you. Who would put up with that abuse? She obviously has no real love or respect for you. She'd be in jail if she treated a dog that badly. Kick her ass out the door (hard) and be done. Your health depends on it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

It's delightful to spank balls! Hoped story would be longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Did she make it to the hospital?

Because when he got loose, he beat the crap out of the bitch before he went to the hospital to see if they could save either of his balls. On the way he went into the garage and cut the cage off in 10 seconds and shoved it up her ass. What a complete pile of manure this stupid story was. Poorly conceived, implausible actions and reactions. Just plain terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So he loses his testicles

And she goes to prison. This was torture and non-con, not BDSM. Learn the difference. And you NEVER leave someone bound alone for a long period of time. For all the obvious reasons. Given your descriptions, she damaged his balls so much he would certainly have required surgery to remove them. Stupid, overwrought story of torture and violence. I hope she enjoyed spending the next 15 years of her life in prison.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great CBT story, any guy that would let himself get in this position deserves what he gets, even having his balls used as a punching bag. to bad the author never finished the story..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous