All Comments on 'Punching'

by satindesires

Sort by:
  • 84 Comments
far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 1 year ago

Wish it was longer, would love to read the aftermath

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 1 year ago

*sigh*

the storyline held a lot of promise

darn this 750-word sometimes.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithabout 1 year ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ great hook!! Great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Damn straight, Skippy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good but a very short story like this is almost never going to get better than 4 stars from me. I know its difficult to write a coherent story in the "750 Word" format, but there is too much missing for it to be a wholly enjoyable read. So 4 stars but it really would be better if was quite a bit longer (I know you have the talent to do so).

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Got out while the getting was good!

4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's true. Men and women have very different values, but fidelity and respect both sexes share. She could be a 10 in looks, but disrespect drops her rating by a lot. Instant 6. But cheating drops you even lower. She's a 2 at best. He's a solid 7, I'd bet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good! Too short tho

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 1 year ago

Right premise, wrong style. This is a tale that can't be constrained to 750 words, swing and a miss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As always, a great story that is different. Thank you!.

BigfundrewBigfundrewabout 1 year ago

I liked it!

Worthy of a longer tale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Saved himself a lot of pain later! Good decision!

MbgdallasMbgdallasabout 1 year ago

Nice little tale. Would love to have this all expanded.

karan9876karan9876about 1 year ago

Nice but too short. This has so much scope and can be so much fun when he does not arrive for the wedding.

Slick742Slick742about 1 year ago

Suspicion turns to confession. Aiden well it was obvious. Whew, close call. good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She dodged a bullet too. Wow, the groom is always an after thought in the plans because a wedding is about the bride. The fact that he was insecure? Really, the Princess here was Tom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not bad at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Suffers from the ills of all flash stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent example of a 750 worder!

.

5 *****

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66about 1 year ago

A nice 750 word story. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This has the bones of a good story, but I find it lacking. The 750 word challenge is called a challenge for a reason, and I think this one fell short of it.

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 1 year ago

Decent enough but really should have been longer. This was a great outline for the beginning of a story. Like he checks around and finds there are videos of all the girls kissing the strippers dick. Then more active play. And even her Mom who encouraged her gets caught up.. All of a sudden Daddy is not so happy. Treating his daughter (and his wife) in manner to they have been used to takes on a whole new meaning for him.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineabout 1 year ago

Short yes, but I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice little ditty. 750-word format prevented it from being better since the format prevents much information including how they met, courted, details on her family and Aiden and then, at the end, did he just not show up for the wedding or did he give her notice? One other cranky point for the purists, since he's NOT married, does this belong in Loving Wives? Probably not a good idea for another chapter but you might take the premise and write a longer, more complicated, story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The author of the work I read immediately prior to this one couldn't achieve with two full pages what SD has done with just 750 words, which was to tell a story with a proper ending. I salute you, SD, four stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Rings a bell. Excellent.

Bluehorse64Bluehorse64about 1 year ago

For all of us who over marry, and we all over marry.

tonyneatotonyneatoabout 1 year ago

Smart Smart Man, Get the fuck out before she owns you. 5 Stars for sticking it to the bitch & her family.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellabout 1 year ago

That was one of the better 750 stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Meh, good setup but without the fall out of him skipping the wedding the story falls flat.

Another story line with potential wasted

ibuguseribuguserabout 1 year ago

A very nice twist at the end.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 1 year ago

at least someone stuck up for him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written story but would benefit from additional development, like what happened on the day of the wedding and the weeks/months that followed. The last conversation Tom had with Stephanie doesn’t give a clear “our relationship is over, I am dumping you”.

mac1729mac1729about 1 year ago

Nicely done for all the under appreciated spouses out there

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Okay, I guess. Not much of a story though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I never give these 750-word stories more than 3*. It's just not enough to tell a really good story properly. But I did give you 3*.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Had to round up to get there, 5*

jakie1jakie1about 1 year ago

Needs finished!

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980about 1 year ago

2* not because of a bad storyline, just didn't flow and seemed anorexic. Storyline has potential, just flesh it out a little more.

Chuckles1966Chuckles1966about 1 year ago

Well, it's a 750 word story, so the format is self-limiting.

But this really cries out for a substantially expanded version.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This short was perfect!

kirei8kirei8about 1 year ago

You overshot by 55 words so go ahead and finish this little masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If 100% of you isn't enough for her then you might be over marrying, but you're definitely under thinking. Grow up, be yourself, marry the person that wants you to be who you are and who expects you to accept them in the same vein. It might actually work. Otherwise it almost never does. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not bad. This is for all the grooms who where stupid!

Four stars.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 1 year ago

Good for a 750 word story, but there is still the fin when he leaves her at the altar and what happens next.

inka2222inka2222about 1 year ago

Wow good job! Short, but complete, to the point, and pleasant, and with a good moral.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerabout 1 year ago

A great 750 story about the madness of some weddings which turn into a circus. 5 stars and thanks for sharing. - it reminded me of another wedding many years ago when I worked for a large engineering company. One of the directors had a 22-year-old daughter who was engaged to a young engineer at the company. The wedding was huge, with an enormous budget, and planned with military precision. The ceremony went well and the ‘happy couple’ departed on an exotic honeymoon. Two weeks later they returned to announce their divorce. The bride then eloped with a 35-year-old married father of 3 who also worked for her father. The affair had bubbled away for a year but the bride didn’t have the courage to cancel the wedding preparations which had become an unstoppable circus. I will never forget the scandal and humiliation resulting from that wedding and I often wonder what happened to the ‘bride’ and her lover.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too short, need more development.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 1 year ago

Maybe everything worth saying was said in those 750 words...

But not for me.

A proper intro and conclusion would have probably made this a 5⭐. Still an OK effort, though.

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuyabout 1 year ago

I love it! No further explanation or follow up isnecessay.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

What a fortuitous cock sucking that was. It gave our hero the final nudge to avoid a terrible mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How many on bachelors/ bachelorette parties are in some form of cheating? I know of many .guys have and so many stories of brides in Vegas , Atlantic City and a couple In Nashville which has become popular. Walked in a room and three friends were pounding away at a future bride and her maid of honor friend switching and high fiving. Many just wild dancing with a hand job or blow job. A fun crew fro Philly was in a wild fuck fest and three of the guys wound up at the girl’s wedding as date and friends of the family. What a kick in the balls for the unknowing husbands . Another well off friend would go to Vegas often with all the perks and his goal was a future bride or a married woman as a second shot which he claimed was 100% . He said his favorite was a bride whose hubby’s party was out there at the same time and they were to spend 4days after their three day separate parties. He had her come to his suite three nights . He did it all , any perverse thing you could think of and taking her anally over and over say he doubled dosed on viagra for three days . He said the morning she had to leave to meet future hubby he ass fucked her long and hard even while room service brought breakfast in he tried to get her to blow him but she wouldn’t. She sucked his fingers instead while he pounded her ass shooting load. The guy said awesome what a slut I feel bad for future hubby. She was embarrassed but while he ate she was blowing him a what little load he had left he put on her face. He knew where they were having dinner and paid to have a table right next to them interacting with them making like he was just a friendly guy and picked up there tab as a wedding gift. She was scared the whole time and when hubby went to bathroom he asked her to sneak off to bathroom, he left and followed her in woman’s room. In stall he put his dock in her mouth fucking her face not to completely and he played with her pussy for a few seconds and told her give hubby a big kiss when you get back to the table for a little taste of my cock which she did. He kept in touch through social . They are still married, two kids and she swears she never thought about cheating again . He tells her he’ll pop up on a family trip and do her again . She laughs but he is gonna try, lol

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdabout 1 year ago

Another perfect example"Love" can make you stupid.

5 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Short and sweet. Stop the process now before the “bus” runs over you. ****

teedeedubteedeedubabout 1 year ago

(me laughing) Y'know, that is so often the case.....................

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 1 year ago

I liked it.

So much better to avoid a mistake

than making it.

4 out of 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good he found out she was a cum dumpster before actually marrying her

Elias1Elias1about 1 year ago

Gave a Five because This is the Way !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A good story told. Short and sweet. No going back 10 years to justify shitty actions. No spouse has to start their married life as a 3rd wheel. A successful relationship is always give and take.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's hard to write a good story in 750 words but you managed it here. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good for him....would be nice to know whst happens Princess

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 1 year ago

Saved by the belle! If Sweetie doesn’t assume (‘make’ ass of you & me) what PreHubby was going to grinch about, PreHubby would be In a world of escalating (and expensive) hurt! Like the hen party was the next day from his grinch! Or, easier, Sweetie just lets him finish his sentence!

4*

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good start. Now, where's the rest of the story?

oldtwitoldtwit12 months ago

Oh I thought this was good, short but so to the point.

orion2bear2orion2bear211 months ago

750 words is not really a story more lke waste of time author has writing talent I just need more of a story

GriscomGriscom10 months ago

I liked this one. Short and sweet and no wwwhhhhhhyyyyyyyyy?? Wwwwhhhhhhyyyyyyyyy??

Elias1Elias110 months ago

You are a good writer.

Pinto931Pinto93110 months ago

Good short story. Thanks.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker6010 months ago

Last line got 5 stars from me. Good job.

DreamsOfHopeDreamsOfHope10 months ago

To all those whining about 750 word stories, just don’t read them. To me, the 750 word challenges separate wheat from the chaff. Those with talent can convey so much in so few words. In this case; well done, Author.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Above your weight is in the eye of the beholder.

Sumnut96Sumnut969 months ago

NICE tale. DMW aka

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

How desperate can the dick Tom be for a bitch on heat!! Hold onto your balls Tom

Calico75Calico757 months ago

I love these 750 word stories when they are as good as this one! Well done! This is my second reading. Just as good the second time.

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyErotica7 months ago

This is one of the 750 word stories that packs more punch than many multi page blurbs.

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Short, simple, great little story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very nicely done.

Whatever happened to this author? Seems to have last posted a decade ago.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19696 months ago

great... kinda wanted more of that.

Chimo1961Chimo19616 months ago

Let us feed on the destroyed bride a bit. Give an epilogue as she explains to Daddy

Elias1Elias13 months ago

You have written many of my favorite stories ....this short one got five stars from me.... please keep writing and don't worry if the themes have been done. Write more often if you are able.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

YEAH!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersatindesires@satindesires
I like the loving wives category but it can be difficult to come up with something different and the comments can be ruthless. I try to explore alternate realities or situations with angst. The stories are fantasy and nowhere near realism, most are a bit tongue in cheek, pleas...