Punished - a Lola Night Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lubed it up and began to insert it, easily at first since she had been prepared by the smaller silicone plug for the last ten minutes or so, but it took three attempts to get the full width inside her. Finally with a gasp it slid in snugly, her ass swallowing it in one greedy gulp.

Now Lola was very much full in both holes, and her nipples were still tingling, painfully erect, although her clit had had zero attention and she was beginning to feel as frustrated as she was aroused.

A new sound reached her ears as he stood behind her, out of sight. No... he couldn't be... he was... taking off his belt. He had never before taken his belt to her. She had never been spanked with a belt. Her mind was suddenly awash with both trepidation and curiosity... what would it feel like? Would it hurt more than the flogger? More than his hand? Or just differently?

"Once again, kitten, ten lashes: count them and thank me each time."

"Yes, Master."

"Remember your safe word. You might need it."

"Yes, Master."

CRACK!

Well, that didn't take long: the pain was far more intense, and he was only getting started! Lola gasped but kept herself from crying out as the belt whipped her right cheek.

"One... thank you, Master."

He cracked another stinging blow over her left cheek, already red from the prior flogging.

"Two, thank you, Master."

A third smack used a longer part of the belt and covered both cheeks, bringing a new level of pain. Lola winced, but realized that the intense pain was also raising her arousal to new levels. Could she actually cum from a whipping?

Just in time, she remembered to count: "Three, thank you, Master."

"Be faster next time."

CRACK!

This time his belt came crashing over the tops of her thighs, leaving a thin horizontal red mark.

"Four, thank you, Master."

He paused to run his belt over her neglected clitoris. It wouldn't take much of this for her to cum... but he wasn't about to let her just yet. Just as she hoped he would linger there, he pulled away, and CRACK! once again over her left cheek.

"Five, thank you, Master." When did he get so good at manipulating her pain and pleasure?

CRACK!

"Six, thank you, Master."

Now he ran his belt all the way down her back from her neck to the huge plug filling her ass. The gentle caress almost tickled and made her squirm, contrasting massively with the huge CRACK! that followed it on her right cheek.

"Ow! Er, seven, thank you, Master."

"I didn't give you permission to scream, so we'll have to start again from one."

CRACK!

Really? He was going to give her another ten of these? Well, rules are rules and he wouldn't be a good Master if he didn't make her respect his rules.

"One. Thank you, Master."

Now he was really going to town, reddening her ass with every stroke. Lola wondered if he was putting all his force into it, or whether he was still holding anything back. Not that she wanted it any harder: this was just bearable, not quite needing her safe word, but getting painfully close.

Eventually, her whipping came to an end: "Ten. Thank you, Master."

Without a word, he put his belt back on, and walked over to his chest of drawers yet again. He came back with a bottle of something, stood behind her again, and began to rub her stinging butt cheeks. She realized it was lotion, and that he was rubbing her cheeks to help her to heal and to feel better, although each rub still felt hot on her scarlet skin.

"You did very well, my kitten. Now, we're nearly finished."

Nearly? Lola thought there was no way he could find a higher gear without her needing her safe word. But then again, would he rub lotion on her ass if he were planning to whip it again?

"Get down on your knees." She did as instructed, kneeling at the foot of the bed.

He bent down and removed the spreader bar from her ankles, and took off the cuffs from her wrists and ankles. Then he grabbed hold of her ponytail, and pulled her along on hands and knees to the chest of drawers on the other side of the bed. As she arrived, she found a familiar round red velvet cushion on the floor in front of the drawers: her cockslut cushion. Not only was this comfortable for her knees on the hard parquet floor, seeing it and putting her knees on it also put her immediately in the mindspace to suck her Master's cock, and she found herself craving it. Clearly he had prepared this in advance, and he knew how she would react.

He left her on her knees facing the drawers, wondering what would come next, and brought his small armchair over to this side of the room, facing the drawers from the side. Then he went back to the towel on the bed and pulled out two realistic dildos: a 6-inch black one, and a 7-inch transparent jelly one.

He attached them to the top drawer using their suction cups, pointing out horizontally at Lola at about chest level as she knelt obediently.

"Which collar did you choose today, my kitten?"

"The O collar, Master."

"And what does the O collar represent?"

"My desire to be used orally, and to be just a mouth for your cock, Master." Lola was desperate by now to feel his warm cock filling her mouth and throat, even more so after he forced her to articulate it, and she felt equally perplexed at the two dildos pointing ominously at her.

"Very good, kitten. So I have devised a final way for you to atone for your misdemeanors. It's time for you to give me a show. Suck on those two big cocks as if they were mine. Take them deep, lick them, worship them."

"Yes, Master," said Lola, knowing clearly that this was very much for his pleasure and not for hers. She didn't mind the dildos although she wouldn't suck them by choice: she would much prefer to suck his cock... ah, maybe he was intentionally keeping his cock inside his pants as another level of punishment for her! Well, she would earn the right to suck his delicious cock... time to put on a show and make him want to join in...

She wrapped a hand around each dildo and began to jack them off, adding saliva for lube, and taking them one by one in her mouth, alternately licking and sucking. From time to time she would glance over at him as she sucked a dildo deep into her mouth, but he was watching impassively, the devil. If this was turning him on, he was hiding it well.

Lola wondered whether he had thought of different plans depending on which collar she had chosen that day. Perhaps if she had worn her heart collar, representing her beautiful heart-shaped ass, she might not be sucking on a pair of dildos for his viewing pleasure?

She tried to swallow each one deeper, but could not get either dildo past her barrier. Neither was longer or wider than her Master's cock, but whether it was the material or just the fact it wasn't him... whatever the reason, she couldn't get those last inches down. But he was enjoying watching her try... finally she caught him rubbing his bulge.

Realizing the show had served its purpose, he stood up, pulled down his pants and pulled out his hardening cock. Lola's eyes lit up.

"You've done very well, my kitten. Is this the reward you wanted?"

"Yes, Master, please may I suck your beautiful cock?"

"I think you may, kitten." She purred. But before she could crawl over to him, he stood up and moved behind her, carefully removing first the big metal plug and then the Ben-Wa balls, neither orifice appearing to want to give up its toy, but eventually relenting under his slow but firm pull.

Lola suddenly felt amazingly empty, as if a part of her were missing, and wondered whether she might be rewarded with her Master's cock in one hole or the other.

He then removed the larger of the two well-sucked dildos from the chest of drawers, and placed it vertically on the floor in front of him, its suction cup fixing it to the parquet floor. He then took her round velvet cockslut cushion and moved it to just in front of the dildo, inviting her without a word to impale herself on the 7" transparent phallus with her knees on the cushion.

Once she was fully filled, he moved in front of her, and Lola sucked her Master's cock like her life depended on it. Once he had reached full mast, he grabbed her ponytail and she obediently put her hands behind her back while he thrust deep in her mouth and into her throat. Indeed, she had little difficulty opening up for his cock. Truly her mouth belonged to him, as did the rest of her lithe body. She writhed a little on the dildo, her movement limited by his firm hand on her hair and his cock deep in her throat, and while she no longer felt empty down there, she couldn't help hoping that he would soon take the place of that fake jelly cock and give her the real thing.

She thought to herself as he fucked her face with her hands behind her back that he hadn't used the wrist cuffs at all. Was that a mistake? Surely not... he was always so careful with his plans. Maybe he had only told her to put them on to make her wonder how he was going to use them, taking her deeper into the scene... just like he had left her wondering each time he went to the drawers, or when he went to wash the toys. He played with her mind like a musician playing his instrument.

Just as she was playing his instrument to a climax, he abruptly pulled away from her, the usual cue that he was going to shower her face in his seed, making her feel entirely owned. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide, waiting to be glazed, and hoping to catch as much as possible. Lola was a greedy cum slut and swallowed her Master's seed as often as she could.

He knew this, of course. Lola shouldn't have been so surprised when she heard him pull up his pants and zip them closed. She opened her eyes and was about to ask what was going on, but he placed a finger over her open lips.

"You've had your reward, kitten. You wanted to suck my cock, and I granted your wish. You didn't expect to drink my cum as well, surely?"

How did he do this? Not only did he control himself and resist the urge to climax after a very thorough throatfuck, he also gave her yet another mindfuck. Depriving her of the cum she craved was perhaps his cruelest punishment yet. What's more, she knew he was sacrificing his own pleasure to make her discipline even more effective. Realizing this, she found herself loving and respecting him more than ever.

"Anyway, kitten, your discipline is over. I think you've learnt your lesson, haven't you?"

"Yes, Master. Thank you, Master. I will take more care with my collars, Master."

"I believe you are still very aroused, kitten. Is that right?"

"Yes, Master." Hardly surprising after all she'd been through, and with a big dildo filling her pussy, keeping her on a plateau but not allowing her to go beyond.

"You may now lie on the bed, kitten."

Symbolically, this was an important step: she had earned the right to get up on the bed again. She eased up off the dildo, leaving it pointing up proudly from the floor just as the black one still pointed outwards from the top drawer. Crawling to the bed on hands and knees, she climbed up gingerly, her red ass still sore from his hand, his flogger and his belt.

As she lay down on the bed, he opened his first drawer and pulled out a large pink vibrator. Lola had very few hard limits, mostly the usual stuff (scat, blood, etc.), but one she had insisted on was orgasm denial. She had no need to climax every time, and was often more than satisfied by bringing her Master to orgasm. But when heavily aroused, depriving her of the right to cum would go against their contract.

He could have simply allowed her to finger herself to a climax. That would have been fair. But no, he ran his vibrator expertly over her clitoris and labia, using his spare hand to twist her still-sensitive nipples one at a time, and bringing her to a long-building and loud climax in only a couple of minutes. He knew he should do this for her, so she felt he was fully in control of her pain and her pleasure, her punishment and her reward, her mind and her body.

As she came down slowly from the high, her breathing returning to normal, he switched off the vibrator, covered her limp body with a blanket, lay down next to her and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you, Master," she whispered, exhausted.

"You did very well, kitten."

As she snuggled up to him, her phone rang: at last her friend was calling. Only a few minutes earlier, that would have made for a very interesting exchange.

Lola quickly rejected the call, not wanting anything to take her out of the moment, and instead settled back into her Master's arms, where she felt she truly belonged.

"By the way, kitten..."

"Yes, Master?"

"I might have used the vibrating butt plug on you instead of that big metal plug, but you left it at your place."

"I'm sorry, Master."

"You will be, kitten. But we'll see about that tomorrow."

12