All Comments on 'Punished by a Kitsune Ch. 01'

by ElizzyViolet

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice

Hello story writer, I am going to read and need your most powerful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A good read.

I really enjoyed this tale, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot femdom

Will be looking forward to a sequel. Hopefully kitsune gets even more kinky :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wait a second...

Absolutely love the story, and all the magical additions always make it plenty of fun...

But I'm sensing a bit of a reference to "Potion seller, I'm going into battle and I require your strongest potions."

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 4 years ago
More Punishment.

This story was vindictive,torturous,vain,and malicious.Itami literally tore Williams life apart by chaining him up,and taking his virginity as revenge for his arrogance and cruelty to Unicorns,so now William has to live with the despair of knowing he will be humiliated by Itami or other Fey for the rest of his life.

But honestly Itami was right in taking William as a sex slave,maybe in time William and Itami will come to realize its best to be a sex slave and he has no expectations of performing to please Princess Juniper the way he does for Itami.

Itami seems like she wants to keep William for sex,atleast for a while,and maybe she can train him to be totally loyal to her and teach William to be a complete docile servent like Itami's pet and she wipes out his complete egotistical attitude and be a good sex slave.

Finally to the author but it is imparative this story continues,we need to find out what happens to William and Itami,so please write more.Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

Nice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hmmm... Still waiting for more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElizzyViolet@ElizzyViolet
I have a Patreon now! You can get early story access and see exclusive content by joining: https://www.patreon.com/ElizzyViolet Hello world! I'm a freelance writer who posts erotic stories with the hope of bringing enjoyment to everyone. I've been doing this since 2017 and ha...