Punished by the Professor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I almost forgot about this," he beams at me. I look at him in horror of what's about to come. His finger is wet and I feel it slowly entering my backdoor. It feels... amazing. He removes his finger and pushes in again. With each cycle, he reaches just a little further until his entire finger rests in me.

"If that's okay, snap your finger once," he says. I am beyond ok. I love it. It's like trying to reach somewhere deep inside me but through a different route. I snap my fingers and he smiles.

"Every day, you surprise me, kitten. Let's try something bigger," he says and stands up. I shiver at the thought of something bigger. He reaches into the big black box and takes out what looks like a dildo. He squeezes quite a lot of lube on it. As he comes closer, I see exactly how big it is. It not a finger. It's bigger but not as big as a dildo. He kneels down and opens my butt with two fingers and I feel the plug fill my ass. Slowly he pushes it inside me. It's thicker than his fingers and fills my ass. His fingers move to my pussy, teasing my lips. He runs his hands along my core. I twitch but don't dare to move. He gets up after giving my pussy a gentle pat. He retrieves the crop and running it across my ass, he says,

"If you clench too hard, the plug will fall out. If it falls, I will punish you."

With that he brings the crop on my ass with force. I don't move. I don't know what the punishment will be but I'm not getting it. He lands four more spanks. Every nerve on my bottom is screaming for relief. My ass is on fire but I'm not moving. He runs the crop to my breasts and lingers it. A smile escapes his face as he looks at me and tugs a clothespin with the crop. I brace in horror as he brings down the crop on the base of the clip. The clip flies off my breast and I scream into the gag. The pain is horrible. I clench my ass instinctively and as he said, the plug just drops from my ring.

"I would have removed them with my hands, kitten. Now all three come off the same way," he laughs.

I jerk my hands and legs but nothing. He just laughs and moves the crop to the next clothespin. With one swift motion he removes the clip. Before I can register the pain I feel another blow and then another as I hear the clips flying off of my breast. I scream and squirm at the torture, each inch of my breast bawling in pain. But, it subsides almost immediately, leaving a warm feeling all over me. I relax again and he drops the crop next to the box.

He kneels and kisses my tits as his fingers gently rub my pain spots. I find myself wet all over again and he senses this. His hand snakes to my pussy and look at him immediately. He smiles and says

"You learn so quickly, kitten."

He inserts a finger and fucks me with it. In no time a second one joins in and I moan into the gag. The dormant orgasm rises again.

"All those people on the couch, kitten. What a show for them!"

I get considerably wetter at the thought of people watching me whimper. He slides in another finger and massages my clit with his thumb and I moan louder into the gag. I am going to come any moment.

"Come for daddy, now," he commands and that pushes me over the top as I climax, flooding his fingers. It's the longest and most gratifying orgasm I've had. I feel like I've earnt it. He just smiles and continues to slowly caress my pussy. As my orgasm gradually subsides, he removes his fingers from me. After untying my hands and legs, he helps me up, holding me. Blood rushes to my feet as they touch the ground. He ungags me and puts all the instruments of 'oh so good' evil back in the box. I stand, naked, recovering from the shattering orgasm I just had. My juices flow freely down my legs but I just can't care. Daddy retrieves my dress and helps me put it on.

"I don't think you want heels right now. Here, wear these," he says, handing a pair of flip-flops near my leg. I wear them, thankful that he's thought of all this. He packs the box and takes it in one hand as he holds my hands with the other. As we walk, I still see people in all sorts of positions and conditions. My ears slowly start to pick up moans and screams of them. We wave a goodbye to the older couple outside the play room and exit the house. I clutch his hands tightly as we walk to the car in silence. He opens the boot and places the box inside it and pulls me towards him for a kiss. It's a deep kiss and I melt for him again, my heart in a puddle.

"You were so good Eliza," he says hugging me.

"Thank you," I say, warm in his embrace.

We get into the car and he offers me water.

"Talk to me. You may experience a drop. Do you feel lost or confused or anything like that?" he asks.

"I feel very happy and satisfied and a little sad."

"Sad?"

"You said you would fuck me," I say grinning.

"Trust me, I wanted to. But it's your first time Eliza. I don't want to push you too hard. I don't want you running away, scared."

"I'm not going anywhere papa," I say adjusting my collar.

We leave and head home. I don't know where all this is going to lead; if it can work. I don't know if I should tell him that I love him. All I know is I'm not going anywhere. Not without him, at least.

12