Punished for Disobedience

Story Info
A slave is punished and fucked by her master.
1.4k words
3.55
28.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at my prize. Knees apart, feet tied to a pole one and a half feet long, just enough to be slightly uncomfortable. Her hands were tied together, loosely. If she tried to untie them. Well, she knew the punishment for that. Occasionally she would try, It never went well for her. I liked having a few feet between them. It's enough to struggle, but never enough to be effective against me. Her elbows won't go past 90 degrees. I like it when she puts her arms over me when playing dominant, pulling me into her as I dive for her neck. Or to keep her from escaping. I'll pull her arms in and place mine on top and all her strength is gone.

I looked at her now. She had done as I requested, wearing a black thong with matching bra and garters. Bright red lipstic, her hair in one French braid. She couldn't see me, both because I was behind her and the blindfold which made sure of it.

Crack

She arched her back as the slap hit her ass. I waited a moment.

Crack!

I went harder this time and a red patch immediately began to form. I ran my hand up from her thigh, following curves and ending along the small of the back. Then, without time for her to prepare...

CRACK CRACK CRACK

She wriggled in pain and I thought I heard the faintest of whimpers. I smirked. Almost too easy.

"What do you like, slut"?

"Being punished sir"

"Is this punishment?"

"Yes sir"

"Why"

"For not greeting you at the door."

"Good girl." I let loose a barrage of slaps, Taking satisfaction in each involuntary recoil she made. I had to give her credit, she never moved her knees from their place or tried to turn her head. She had listened to her lessons well.

We had an arrangement. Whenever I came over. She was to be waiting at the door on her knees. I had a key and would let myself in, greeted by her face nuzzling my crotch affectionately. I felt it a good routine to remind her where she belonged.

I ran my hands along her side again, up to flick gently over her breasts. A sigh escaped her lips, and I went farther, slipping my hand under her bra and circling round her nipples. My other moved over her back and down her thigh, again and again. I loved this part of any woman, sliding my hand up to her love handles. I could be satisfied for days like this, but right now I had other plans.

I brought both hands to her breasts and twisted her nipples.

"oh god" She let out with a whimper.

"Did I say you could speak?"

"N-"

She cut herself off quickly. But not quickly enough. I wanted her to whimper more.

I started sliding my hands around her ribs to her bra clasp.

"I don't think you need this anymore"

With a quick twist, I undid the clasp and slid it up to her neck, letting her breasts drop freely. I wanted more control, and brought myself into her body from behind. Her skin was bare and I'd feel it soon, but for now kept my clothes on. She didn't deserve that pleasure yet.

I cupped both her tits and gently massaged them. Rolling them between my fingers, squeezing and stroking and pinching, ever so gently. Slowly, I glided my way down to her inner thighs, in long strokes across her body. I flicked ever so gently over her clit, and felt her body shudder. I continued this for a few minutes, these gentle caresses between tits and clit, taking my fill of them.

My cock pushed against my pants. I pressed into her as she began to arch her back low, pressing herself into me. I let my hand make its way along her, and palmed her check before slipping a finger between her lips. She took me easily and eagerly, licking and sucking, tongue running circles around my digit. I slid another in, enjoying the pleasure before removing and running them over her face, giving her spit a new home. She turned her head with a moan, trying to reclaim my fingers and I grinned.

I was ready to fuck her. I sat back and stoop up, stripping quickly. Sliding off my boxers, my cock sprung out, wet with precum. I returned to between her legs, but not before getting one quick picture of her, so beautifully presented to me with an ass in the air, bra bunched around her neck loosely. I returned to my position, being careful not to touch her with my body. I stroked her clit now with one hand, the other rubbing her thigh. I listened as she murmured in content, her body sinking low, relaxed, head on the bed. Now was the time. I sat up, in one deft movement I pulled her thong down and thrust myself into her.

She gasped as I fucked her. I pulled her into me, hands on her hips bringing her back to me with each thrust. She began to raise her head, I pushed it back down from her neck. I didn't want that kind of control where she would go. With one hand on her neck I began to slow down more, I eased off her neck gently, to see what she would do. She stayed put. I ran my hand over her spine, and upon reaching her ass I delivered a hard slap at the same time I went in all the way. Thrust. SMACK. Thrust. SMACK. Thrust. SMACK..I left my hand after a few more and kept pounding. Soon though my hand found its way back to her and I grabbed her braid, pulling her head up . Not hard to hurt her, but to show who was in charge as I pulled her into me. Let her know I was calling the shots here as I fucked her. I brought my other around and began to pinch her nipples and twist them, eliciting as much pain as I could. I loved this control, her body before me to use. I watched her bra flop and slide useless over her upper back as her tits banged against each other and herself. Front to back and front to back each time I shoved my cock into her and felt her ass against me.

She began to moan and brought her hands up to her own clit, letter her head fall as she played with herself furiously. Stopping, I, grabbed her wrists and pushed them back to the bed. I leaned over her, my back on hers, skin pressed to skin, dick in her, and bent down to her ear.

"Now, did I say you could do that?"

My hand pressed against her mouth before she could reply and I took over, sliding my fingers around her clit, toying with her. She opened her mouth just enough to dart her tongue into me, and I obliged, pushing my fingers into her mouth once again while she was pressed into the bed, my body over hers, playing with her. I began to thrust gently, not much in my position but enough for her.

She sucked my fingers with fervor now, and I felt myself shake. I straightened myself out and began to fuck her with vigor, pushing myself as far as I could in again and again with my own fervor. I let her hands have free reign now as she picked up her own speed. I bent down and grabbed her tits, playing with them in my hands as I built up and let out my all into them, squeezing and pinching and groping them like my life depended on it. Like they controlled my orgasm that was seconds away. I gave a shudder and put my hands on her ass as I felt relief and pleasure wash over me. My eyes closed, I felt the bliss of it all, of this beautiful woman below me, of being in her, being together.

I pulled out and left the condom for a moment to fully finish as I untied her legs. Knotting and tossing it to the side, I collapsed next to her put my forehead to hers.

"Good time"?

"Always is", she smiled as I ran my hand along and down from her shoulder, where I gave her one final smack on the ass, for good measure.