Punished For Her Lust

Story Info
A one night stand leads to some light domination.
3.1k words
4.19
15.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mralx99
mralx99
247 Followers

This happened when I was in my early twenties, when I was still fairly 'vanilla' sexually. I was at my favorite pub, sitting at the bar, when I struck up a conversation with an attractive woman waiting to be served. She invited me to join her and her friend at their table. The women worked together and had carpooled to the pub. We drank and danced until the woman said she had to leave; she was married and had to go home to hubby. But her friend wanted to stay longer, and since she lived just a mile from my apartment, I offered to give her a ride home.

Her friend was less attractive, heavier, and much older (I think she was forty), and I really hadn't been in interested in her. But as soon as we were alone it became apparent that she was into me. "Did you notice how I kept staring at you as you were sitting with us?" I was flattered by the attention. She looked better with each passing minute.

After another drink we were in my car. Since we passed my apartment first I casually asked if she wanted to stop in. She smiled and said, "Of course."

I forget how it progressed but we ended up in my bedroom. As I lit a single candle, she plopped herself on the bed, over the covers. We were both fully clothed -- me in a work shirt and slacks, she in a knee-length dress -- and we started making out. She was a passionate kisser, emitting soft moans while pressing her body against mine. When my hand covered her breast (over her dress) she moaned harder. But when I moved my hand to cup her behind, she suddenly pushed away. "No, no," she said quietly, shaking her head. "No, I can't. No." Despite my arousal, I wouldn't force myself upon her.

But after a minute or two she rolled back toward me and again started kissing me passionately. Lost in the moment I tentatively moved my hand over her breast; she again moaned in approval. This time when my hand went to her butt she didn't pull away. Instead she let out a quiet, "uh huh" which encouraged me. She was on the heavy side so there was a lot of butt for me to massage. As I did this, she started grinding her groin against me.

But then she pulled away again. She turned her head away and sighed. "The lust," she said. She sounded almost disgusted with herself. "It's wrong. It's so strong, but I shouldn't..." I remained silent and still. My erection was almost painful, and I could sense a wet spot in my underwear. She apologized again, but a moment later she was back in my arms kissing me, getting us both hot and bothered.

This cycle occurred a few times: kissing me, grinding against me, encouraging me, and then pulling away and complaining about her "lust". At one point she even palmed my erection through my pants, but then almost instantly pulled her hand away. "It's OK, you can touch it." I told her, but she shook her head. The last cycle ended with her asking me to lay atop her, and me dry-humping her. "I want to feel you hard cock inside me," she whispered, sounding like a porn star. And then: "Do you want to cum inside me?" I slipped my hand over her thigh, then under her dress. Just as my fingers felt her panty she pushed me off her and again complained about her lust.

I said as sat up and shook my head. "You're making me crazy. I can't take any more of this." My cock couldn't; I had to adjust my erection through my pants. I spoke softly, without anger, just frustration. "Let's just go to sleep, and I'll take you home in the morning."

She crawled over and swung her legs off the bed. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have..."

I looked at her in the candlelight. This 40-year-old was acting like a wishy-washy teenager. I blew out the candle and remained seated next to her. Moonlight filtered through the window shades. "We can sleep and I won't touch you, I promise, but I need to-" I reached down and undid my belt -- " to take these off. I'm ... very uncomfortable."

"Because of me?"

"Because of you." I unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. They slid to my ankles and I kicked them off.

She inched over closer and rested her head on my shoulder. We sat in silence for a moment or two, both of us looking down into my lap. "Do I really make you that crazy?"

"You get me so hard. Can't you tell?"

As if to find out she reached over and placed her hand over my boxers. "God, you are."

"You get me like this and then you push me away. Do you know what you are?"

"A tease?" She glanced at me.

I watched her hand make slow motions. "But you like it, don't you - feeling my cock?"

Hearing me say the word 'cock' must have brought on another reminder of her lust, because she pulled her hand off me. More silence. Then she lifted her hand and stared at it. "When I was a girl and I touched something I wasn't supposed to, my father would slap my hand."

I expected her to drop both her hand and the subject, but she kept her hand extended. I had never experimented with light domination before, but I sensed what she wanted. "Maybe you need your hand slapped for what you did to me."

She held her hand closer to me. "You can. I deserve it." Wow, the night was turning even stranger.

I wasn't sure how forceful to be -- was this just a game or something more? I lifted my right hand and slapped her hand, harder than a playful tap, but not terribly painful. When she kept her hand held up I realized that she expected more. I slapped her hand a second time, even harder. And then a third time, now hard enough that she let out a grunt.

And then, to my surprise, she thanked me, and leaned forward to kiss me. Soon we were locked in another passionate kiss, our tongues exploring each other's mouth. Once again, I heard her moan. And once again I felt her hand on my thigh, now moving up until she grasped my hard-on through my boxers. In a throaty whisper she said, "I'm sorry for being such a tease, for being such a cock tease." I guessed saying the word made her feel dirty. "I'm so... bad.. It's OK if you need to punish me for my lust." She rested her head against my chest. In a quiet voice: "Do you want to?"

"To what? Punish you?"

"You can. I deserve it."

I knew she was confused, conflicted with both lust and the wish to be a 'good girl'. I, too, was confused. I had never met anyone like this before. This wasn't something I expected from a mature woman. Without waiting for my agreement, she slowly lowered her torso until she was leaning over my lap, then she slid further to offer her butt to be spanked. I wasn't ready for this. It felt strange. It wasn't something I had ever done before. Sensing my apprehension, she started taunting me. "Who was a cock tease? Who drove you crazy? Who got you so hard, then pulled away?"

"You did," I answered. I placed one hand on the small of her back, the other on the back of her thigh.

"Who was a bad girl?"

"You were." I slapped her ass through her dress.

"Who deserves to be punished?"

"You do." Another slap, harder now.

"Who deserves to be punished harder."

I smacked her more forcefully. And when she reached both arms behind her back, I cuffed her wrists with my left hand. With my right hand I tugged her dress up, revealing her ample butt. I felt her panties -- were they silk or satin? Another slap, on her right cheek. Then one on her right. I grabbed the panty and bunched it into the crack of her ass to reveal more skin, and even jerked it upwards. Another slap. She let out a breathy, "Yes!"

I started to get into it, hitting her harder, determined to give her the punishment she wanted. I even slapped her inner thighs. She let out a few grunts, a few ow's, but she never asked me to stop. My hand started getting sore.

"Is this a punishment or are you enjoying this?" When she didn't answer, I asked, "Is your pussy getting wet?"

"No, no..." She didn't sound convincing.

I rested my palm on her ass. "If you're lying I'm going to punish you even harder." I ran my fingers down along the inside of one thigh, and then up the other. "Or is that what you need -- more punishment?" For a moment I stopped touching her, making her wait, making her wonder I would do. Then I slipped my fingers under her panty. "My god, your pussy is so fucking wet." I inserted a finger inside her and rotated it against the wall of her vagina. "Does this feel good? Is this what you need?" Her moan was her answer.

I slipped a second finger inside her, then a third. She was getting wetter, and seemed to be clenching her ass cheeks. It started feeling good to play the role she had assigned me. I began moving my fingers in and out of her. "Bad girl's love getting their pussy's fucked, don't they?" I waited for her yes. "I bet you wish my fingers were a hard, fat cock." She spread her legs wider.

Then I used my fingertips to find her clit. I started rotated my fingers while my thumb slipped inside her. When I released my grip of her wrists, she slipped one hand under her stomach to seek out my cock. As she massaged me through my boxers, I continued fingering her. "Do you need to cum?"

She didn't need to answer, she was now bucking her hips. "My god, it's so good." Her body was swaying back and forth to the rhythm of my hand against her pussy. "Don't stop. I'll do anything if you don't stop." A few seconds later her orgasm came upon her, her wetness covering my hands.

When it was over she slid off my lap and onto the floor, kneeling before me. I needed to cum too. I didn't know what sex she would offer - she had said she'd do anything -- but I was too turned on and too frustrated to wait. Wanting -- no, needing -- to cum, I stood up and lowered my boxers, and took my cock in my hands. She sat on her haunches watching. I spit into my palm and started stroking, and in less than a minute I felt that familiar heat, and then, finally -- finally! - release.

***

We slept in our clothes, under the covers. In the early morning I took a quick shower, then drove her home. Double parked outside her apartment I leaned over to goodbye kiss her. I expected a quick peck, but her lips opened and my tongue slipped inside her mouth and she purred a soft moan, turning me on. When she broke the kiss she asked, "Do you want to come inside?"

Our experience the previous night had changed me; it had brought out an urge to be in control, to be more dominant. I surprised myself by saying: "If I come in, I'm going fuck you. Do you still want me to come in?"

To answer she leaned over and kissed me again, again offering me her tongue, and this time her hand reached under my loose-fitting shorts. It was hard to stay focused as I parked park the car. When I killed the ignition, I told her to remove her underwear. "Here?" she asked, embarrassed.

"Yes, here. I want you ready to be fucked as soon as we get inside." I had never spoken so boldly before, so crass, but I knew she enjoyed it.

She looked about to make sure the coast was clear, then lifted her butt off the seat. She carefully slid her satin underwear down her legs -- they were a torrid red -- and handed them to me. I lifted them to my nose to inhale her scent then set them on the dash for anyone to see. I waited for her to protest but she just smiled and opened the car door.

I followed her through the parking lot and the building foyer, staring at her ass, figuring out a plan of action. Once inside, I was on her. I pushed her against the door. As she sucked on my tongue, I held her wrists at her side, and pressed my thigh into her groin. "Does my bad girl need a good fucking?"

"Uh huh," she moaned, Then, in a whisper: "I want you to fuck me good."

I took her hand and pulled her to where I thought her bedroom was, but as we passed the sofa I told her to bend over it. She complied without questioning me. I lifted her dress over her butt. Her ass was fleshy, dimpled, as were her thick thighs. I gave her ass two slaps. I ran two fingers against her wet lips, then slipped them inside her roughly.

Wanting to exercise more control I instructed her to stand up and take off her dress. She looked at the window, worried passers-by could see in, but I didn't care. 'Take off your dress,' I repeated. I thought I had crossed a line, but a few seconds later she grasped the hem of her dress and spun around. I unzipped the back then watched her slowly, sheepishly lift it up and over her body. I unclasped the bra and she shook it off and placed it on the table.

I took a step back and told her to turn around. I wanted to inspect her; no, I want to subject her to my inspection. I could see her unease, especially since she had her arms crossed over her breasts. "Show me your tits," I told her, and when she dropped her arms I grabbed her sagging breasts with both hands, then tweaked her nipples. I ran my hands down the bulge of her stomach. I moved my hand over her mound then wound my fingers through her pubic hair (this being back when women didn't shave completely).

I got two fingers damp with her wetness, then made her lick them. Our roles were now clearly defined: me, fully clothed, in total control, while she, fully naked, sucked her own juices from my fingers. I stared into her eyes., trying to figure her out, and fully enjoyed this new me.

"It's time, time for this bad girl to get fucked." She started to move, to head towards the bedroom, but I stopped her. "No, here." I lowered my shorts and underwear and left them wrapped around my ankles.. "But first you need to get my cock ready. I bet you're a good cocksucker."

"I, uh.. I don't really enjoy-"

"I don't care it you enjoyed it." We stared at each other in silence. Just as I was ready to concede, she gave up and lowered herself to the floor. She took my cock in her hands and began milking me. "That feels good... but I want to feel your mouth." I leaned forward and positioned my cock at her lips. "Be a good girl and open up." But then: "No, suck me like the bad girl you really are." She looked up and I nodded, then she opened her lips and I slid inside her mouth. I placed my hand on the back of her head and gave her orders: Suck it. Lick it. Spit on it. Take it all in your mouth. Show me how much you like sucking cock.

I enjoyed having her on her knees, serving me, but I couldn't wait any longer. "Get up." I had her lean over the sofa and spread her legs, then positioned my cock near her pussy. I rubbed it against her lips. "Do you remember what you said last night? How you wanted to feel my cock inside you? Is that what you still want?"

"Uh huh."

"Then say it"

It took a few seconds. "I want your cock inside me." I hesitated, waiting. "I want you to fuck me." Then: "Please."

I finally thrust my cock inside her, feeling her wetness and her looseness. "You've had a lot of cocks inside your pussy, haven't you?"

"No, no, not a lot."

"But you wanted that, didn't you?" Grabbing her hips as I rammed her, my body slapped against hers. "To be fucked by lots of men? "

"Uh huh," she grunted.

"To be there slut? To do whatever they wanted? To suck there cocks and-"

"God, it feels... so... good." She moaned and heaved, let out a long 'oooh'. I don't know if she was faking it, but she sure sounded like she was climaxing.

"Do you remember what else you said last night, about wanting to feel my cum inside you?"

She shook her head, then nodded. Whether she remembered or not she just said, "Cum in me. I want you to cum in me."

To my left was a mirror and I caught sight of us. Her a 40-year-old pudgy woman, fully naked, bent over the sofa getting fucked by me, a 23-year-old still dressed, with my pants around my ankles. My rhythm picked up. I squeezed her ass cheeks apart. I kept fucking her, thrusting in and out, and soon enough I thrust as deeply I as I could, and seconds later I made her wish come true. I filled her with my cum.

Only once I started to soften did I pull out. She stayed bent over the sofa for a moment, catching her breath, then knelt on the floor and reached for a tissue box on the coffee table, extracting two tissues. One she placed between her legs. The other she used to dab away the cum on my cock. She cleaned me tenderly, and once finished, kissed the tip.

Wanting to exhibit one last bit of control, I ordered to open her lips, and when she did I inserted my cock inside her mouth. I felt her tongue swish around it, and saw her looking up at me. And at that moment I realized I could probably get her to do most anything I wanted. It was going to be a very interesting day.

============================

Note: This is fictional story and is Copyright (c) 2018 by MRALX99. You may not copy or use it for any commercial purpose.


mralx99
mralx99
247 Followers