Punished for Peeing in Public Ch. 02

Story Info
Unexpected happened after homeless confronted her.
2.4k words
4.3
9.9k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER -- 2

Chapter 1: Punished for Peeing in Public Ch. 01

Here I was standing in the middle of the road, all helpless. I was shivering from the thought of getting molested by a group of people. My hands and legs were frozen along with my heart. I decided to give up and enjoy whatever happens next with him. I was gazing at him helplessly. One thing was sure that my pussy was going to get banged by a monster. I was getting more hornier thinking about his monster dick.

I didn't say anything, but I was standing there silently. He took it as a positive sign and started smelling my perfume over my neck. I folded by fingers into my palm and pressed hard to my palm. I was feeling his warm breath on my body. I was getting turned on by his breath at the same time, I was standing still showing no interest. Then he started eating my earlobe slowly. I felt his warm tongue on my ears, I tilted my head a little as it was tickling for me. He stopped for a second and then blow his hot air in to my ears and started licking it again vigorously with his tongue. I opened my closed eyes in excitement. All of a sudden, I saw a distant light from a car moving towards us.

I was getting nervous. I pushed him aback using my hands on his shoulders. Before he realized what happened, I told him that "Let's go somewhere in the corner so that no one can catch us." He thoughts for a second and then grabbed my hands and started to pull me along with him towards his resting place. I walked behind him like an obedient girl. When I was close to his place, I saw a few others were sleeping there.

Reaching the place, he grabbed my neck with his right hand and pulled my face towards him. He touched my lips with his and started smooching. I didn't respond so he bit my lower lip, it started to pain, forcing me to open my mouth. At the moment I opened my mouth he started sucking my lower lip, also biting it in between with his teeth. He grabs hold on my lower lip in between his teeth and then using his tongue to lick the part of my lower lip which is inside his mouth. After few minutes, he moved his hands from my shoulders and lowered it though my body.

His hand rubbed my naked hand, then lowered it down to feel the side of my boobs. Then it went further down to my tummy and then it reached on my thighs and finally at the tip of my midi. He grabs hold of my midi, I felt his hand touching my exposed thighs under the dress and then he uplifted my midi. He rubbed my thighs with his strong hands and started to cares my inner thighs. Though his hands were very rough, I was liking the way he was handling, demanding and commanding. He released kissing my lip from his mouth. I felt like my lips were being eaten, I bit my lips in my mouth and licked his saliva from it. He moved his face and rubbed his cheeks over mine and then I felt his lips were now rubbing on my ears. Meanwhile his hands were in full control over my milky white thighs.

He said in my ears that "you got very soft thigh; I wonder how soft your pussy and ass will be". Saying this, he placed his hands on my pussy over my panty. It was already wet from the juice leaking from my wet and horny slippery pussy. The moment he found out that how wet my pussy was, he slapped my pussy and shouted in my ear "you fucking whore, you are enjoying it and now you are acting like that you are being forced."

I though in my mind that "My act was busted. Now he knew that I am horny as hell also I liked the way he was smooching me and caressing my thighs. You can't imagine it took my great acting skills to stop me from moaning when he slapped my pussy but now since he knows everything, I can enjoy sex with him like I enjoy it with my boyfriend."

Now I decided to be bolder and enjoy the outdoor sex with a stranger homeless bull. I took initiative and then took hold of his body, grabbed his head and started smooching his upper lip. He responded well to my smooch. Now we were smooching wildly. After smooching for minutes, he parted his mouth and inserted his tongue inside my mouth. I started to suck his tongue like I suck a dick.

All this time when we were smooching, his hands were playing inside my midi. He was playing with my pussy and slapping it lightly. Then he started rubbing my clit in circles and was inserting his forefinger inside my pussy over my panties. My pussy lubricated his finger and made it wet. After we were done with smooching, he made me suck his wet forefinger which was covered in my juice that he inserted in my pussy. I took his fingers inside my mouth and sucked it like a lollipop using my tongue and lips. I couldn't control my wildness and started kissing him again and spitted my saliva mixed with my pussy juice into his mouth and continued kissing him. After a good time of wild kissing, our lips got separated and he started staring at my my boobs.

He scrutinized my boobs with his lusty eyes. After molesting it with his eyes he told me in stern voice "Turn back bitch". Hearing this, I twisted my legs in circular motion to turn my back to him. He pushed my body with his hands and pinned me to the nearby wall. My whole body was pushed towards the wall and he held his one hand on my neck to force my cheeks to spread it to the wall. Before I could react, he lifted my midi with his other hand till waist height and started slapping my bouncy big ass very hard.

He said "Bitch your ass is shining milky in the moonlight but I will make it redder than a monkey's ass." He used his right hand to slap hardy on my right ass cheeks. I counted in my mind "1....2.....3....". I was breathing heavily and started crying in pleasure and pain "Aaaaaahhhh......". He slapped my right ass cheeks for 10 strokes and the he moved to my left ass cheeks with the same set of punishments. I lost the count. My eyes were wet in pain. I couldn't move my face from his gripping hands. I used my palms on wall to stick it hard in pain. My ass was burning and paining a lot. After few more slaps he pulled my ass back but my face and boobs were still pinned to wall.

He given one hardest slap to my ass and then used his hands on my panty. He lowered my wet panty. I was happy thinking of finally getting that monster in my dripping wet pussy but I hardly had any idea that he had some more plans before doing that. To my surprise he used his right leg to kick my legs separating it more. Then he used his right hand aback and in one motion he struck it way back to my ass. Then he moved his hands further down and started to slap my pussy. This time he asked me to count the slaps. I counted each and every slap "1.....2....3.....". Also, I was moaning "aahhh...... uggghhh" in between and missing some numbers as well but still continuing from where I left before moaning. He stopped punishing my pussy when I counted 69.

I was enjoying this pleasure in pain. Without waiting time, he used his hands again on my lower body to pull down my panty then forced my body to turned around again. Now I was facing him. I looked at his lustful eyes and he was having a devilish smile on his face. Without warning he started to kiss me on my lips again. At the same time, he used his right hand to lower my midi strips and lowered it completely in no time.

Now my midi was only on my waist. He moved his hands to my back. Then slowly rubbed my back with his hard hands. Then he placed his hands over my bra straps and took hold of it, quickly unhooked my bra strips. Bra fell over my body, by rubbing my smooth body which caused me goosebumps. I felt like my small hairs around my boobs electrocuted. Also, my nipples were erected. The bra hangs around at the edge of my boobs with the help of the boobs as well as my nipples. He took my hands on him and pinned it strongly near to my ears. He used his mouth on my left boobs to bite the bra from my boobs. His teeth rubbed over my boobs and he spat it out on the floor using his mouth.

Now I was all naked in front of him with just a midi on my waist. My brown nipples are clearly visible in the moonlight and it were all hard. My pink pussy was dripping wet and my inner thighs also got wet due to those juices flossing out from my pussy. I was in different zone feeling cold air on my body. All of a sudden, I felt a hand on my right boob. He was squeezing it vigorously. He was struggling to take all my boobs in his palm. He then placed his thumb and index finger around my nipple and started pinching it. The moment he pinched my erected brown big nipple I shouted both in pain and pleasure. It was more of moaning in pleasure.

He continued playing with one of my boobs and he lowered his face to the other then started sucking my another nipple. I was enjoying it. To add my pleasure, he started rubbing my clit with his left hand as well. He was playing with my clit and rubbing it gently. the feeling was amazing. He was giving me all the pleasure. I was breathing heavily and felt orgasm was building up and I told him about it After listening to this he slipped his two fingers in my wet pussy and started fingering me wildly. He continued it till I reach climax. I squirted heavily. I was gasping and panting. I was cautious to contain my voice lower. He collected some of that juice in his palm and he showed it in my face. I can see his dirty hands covered in my white cum. He took his hands in his mouth and started drinking it in front of me. This made me very horny.

I moved forward, removed his t-shirt and hugged him so tightly with my hands. Now that my naked big bulky boobs were pressing against his naked chest. We could feel the heat getting exchanged from our bodies.

We started kissing again and this time while kissing I inserted my right hand inside his shorts and as expected he was not wearing any underwear. Then I touched his hairy big dick. He was very thick and big maybe around 8 inches. I started playing with his dick, it was semi erected at that point of time when I touched it. I felt it shivering as its kept getting bigger. I could feel his cocks circumstances increases with my hands around his already big dick. I started playing with his erected dick at the same time I started kissing him again. I even pinched his big hard dick head and try to use my forefinger to play with his dick opening. After a few minutes of playing each other's body, we stopped kissing and I went straight on my knees.

I knelt down in street on my knees spreading my thighs and using my toes for support my body balance. I was so excited to see his monster dick with which he will be ramming in my pussy few moments from now. I lowered his shorts and I was shocked to see his big dick. It was already oozing precum, also it was smelling a bit. I liked that rough pungent smell out from his dick though. His balls were hanging under his dick. He was having bill dog balls, the term I heard once from my bf which he referred to big balls.

First thing I did was I used my tongue. I stick it out of my mouth and then slowly guided his big hard dick with my left hand to lick that precum from tip of dick. I inserted my tongue back in my mouth and tasted his precum for the first time. I gulped it and I looked in his eyes. While my face was looking at him, I used my hands to start stroking his dick to and forth. I could see his excitement on his face. I pulled his dick skin back; his purple mushroom shaped dickhead was clearly visible in the moonlight and it was glittering with my salvia. I took that head in my mouth and started sucking it while stroking the back part of his dick with my hand. He started moaning and grabbed my head with both hands in excitement, He used my head to push his all dick in my throat, I was chocking on his dick. I was beginning to feel breathless. I used my hand on his thighs and tried to push him away but all my efforts were in vain. I started shivering and started moving my hands and legs in anxiety. I was about to become unconscious but he knew when to release the grip, he took his dick out at the very last moment, I was breathing heavily and fall straight on the ground. My boobs were moving up and down with my heavy breaths.

To be continued...

I am so happy to share my first story with one of my wild experiences which I had experienced. I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter of this story. Your feedbacks are valuable. Requesting all to please share your valuable inputs and suggestions to the Contact tab on my profile.