Punished for Peeing in Public Ch. 01

Story Info
She's caught while pissing in public and punished by homeless.
1.8k words
4.03
21.3k
12
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER - 1

Hello everyone, my name is Kritika. A young homely girl from India. I am accustomed to read many sex stories online. Sometime for enjoyment and other times for pleasure. One day when I get bored, I decided to write my own experience as story that happened with me a few years back.

Introduction about me, I am Kritika, height 5'1", with a fair complexion. My figure is 34C-30-36. As you can see, I am a bit curvy as well as I have a big ass. I always wear a 4'' heels because of my short height, so that the guys can see how my round ass moves when I walk on those heels. I always got ogled at my ass and faced a lot of groping issues in public places and transports. I will talk about those incidents in another story. Now, let's start with my first life story. Kritika's story.

One day I was relaxing at my home. A lazy day having a cup of tea and sitting on my sofa, with my legs are over the teapoy. I was sipping my coffee on my lips and scrolling through my Instagram account. Suddenly one of my friend's name appeared on my mobile screen. I stopped scrolling and attended the call. It was my friend who was calling me and invited me to her birthday party. I was reluctant to go since I was short on money as well as the cab fares aren't that cheap. So, I tried to avoid attending the party, but somehow, she managed to convince me. So, I said yes to her on phone and disconnected. I sat back and relaxed in my room. But still thinking about the party in my head.

On the day of the party, I woke up early to get myself presentable to kill in the party. I took bath, cleaned my armpits and pubes hairless with razor, waxed my legs clean and now its smooth and glowing. Then, I wore a purple striped deep neck western style Midi with a matching push up bra and panty. In this tight dress anyone watching me from my back can easily notice my bulky ass fit in this dress. In my boyfriend's terms it's like that I was looking like a girl dressed just to get undressed.

I left my house soon in a taxi and hurried to her house. I met some of my friends there and spend some time chatting with them. We all enjoyed the party and as expected all boys were checking me out especially my ass and my cleavage. I was also enjoying this attention. I drank a bit of vodka but I was fully conscious.

After few hours later, I decided to leave the party. You know when something is destined to happen then all the situations will align to make that happen. I said bye to everyone and left her house. After leaving her home I realized that my phone battery drained. I couldn't book a cab. I didn't want go back to party either and spoil other guys mood, so I decided to take an auto rickshaw from the main road, which is a bit far away from her house. I started walking alone in the dark down the street in midnight. Through the feeble light I walked for around 10 minutes. Because of those drinks, I was getting an urge to pee. I looked around and secured that there are no people around except a few homeless. They were sleeping on the road side ground a little far. I was getting uncomfortable with my bladder getting full, so I decided to pee in one corner of the road, thinking that no one will be able to notice me at this late night time.

I moved to the side of the road where there was little light. Then, I put my hands on my lower part of the midi and lifted it then lowered my panty slowly through my smooth shaved legs. I sat down holding my panty and started to pee. The moment I sat down, I felt cold air on my hot pussy. That's one of the reasons why I like to pee in an open space instead of using bathrooms, it feels so good. Also, it was so silent there so that any person nearby could have heard my peeing whistle. After peeing I remain seated there for some more time to enjoy the cold air flowing on my pussy. I was getting a little excited thinking that I'm actually peeing in a public place. I took out my right hands and looked at my forefinger. Nails are trimmed so perfect and they are pained in deep read. I moved my right hand towards my pussy and place it over my wet pussy with my fresh pee. I slowly inserted my middle finger into it and started fingering myself. It was feeling so good. I continued fingering my pussy for some more time. Also, the gaze was helping me to stay there relaxed. Post doing this for a few minutes, I gathered myself. I realized that it is getting really late. I took my finger out from my pussy and stands up on my feet. I rubbed my finger on my dress and pulled up my panty before I started walking towards the main road.

After a few seconds I felt like someone was following me. I turned back and saw a guy from those homeless people was following me. I glanced at him. He was wearing a dirty t-shirt and shorts. It was too dark to see the colour of his dress but it was dark colour and visible that his cloths were torn here and there. I started to move my feet faster so that I could move away from him. However, the homeless guy covered the ground faster. He almost caught me on my feet. I stopped moving and stared at him. He came closer and stopped only a couple of feet away from me. I was breathing heavily. I looked at his face. He was scrutinizing me from top to bottom. He was gazing and measuring my body with his eyes, particularly the cleavage. I was getting sweaty, it is visible on the mark over my dress covering around the armpit, back and tummy area.

He moved a foot closer and now staring at my lipstick and said "You look so beautiful. I have never seen such beautiful girl like you in my entire life. Noticeably, you got a very nice ass. Round in shape, white and moreover so suckable. I am bit confused, which meat is juicier, your juicy ass or your milky boobs."

I take a back with his comment. I was getting a little nervous. I told him "Excuse me?" He continued. "I saw you earlier on street peeing openly with your big white ass exposed all up in open road. I was watching you from behind while you sat down on your feet and then spreading your big white ass cheeks and open up your urethra for peeing."

I ignored him and started walking. I was afraid at the same time getting wet hearing him. I was afraid because of him seen me peeing publicly and was thinking what if he also saw me fingering too. On the other hand, I was wet thinking about a homeless dirty guy is explaining about my exposed private parts.

He put his hand horizontally from his body to stop me from going away from him. His hands are only an inch away from touching my body. I stopped again on my feet.

He added "I love the sound of you peeing. With your sexy body and big ass, you can see how much attention my dick got." He pointed his face towards his crotch and spoke. I looked down and saw him placed his left hands over his dick over his shorts. I could see the outline of his dick over his loose shorts. I could clearly see his dick line, it's really hard and big. It seemed like he was not wearing an underwear, which made his dick pops out so much through his loose shorts. I gasped inside my mouth watching his dick. I was getting wet and sweaty inside my inners. I could feel my nipples got erected but thanks to my push up bra which stopped them from peeking out of the midi.

At the same time, I was shocked and terrified listening to him, all alone in this public road. I yelled shut up, and walked around his hands then move towards the main road. Suddenly, I felt a warm hand holding my hands and gripping it harder. I turned back and saw him smiling looking at my ass.

"I want to see your ass again. Can you please show me your ass again?". He licked his lips and added "I never seen such a curvy fat white ass before in my life".

The moment I heard those words I got angry and horny at same time. I wished my boyfriend was there but I didn't know the situation will escalate and I will end up getting fucked by a homeless bull. At the same time, I could feel wetness deep down in my pussy. I looked angrily at him and slapped him across the face and shouted "stay in your limit you filthy dickhead". Suddenly he replied that "I saw how much you were enjoying back there with your two fingers. I know how horny you are and I am damn sure that you could have guessed the size of my dick when you were gazing at my dick.

I thought "shit he saw me fingering too". I told him that "It's none of your business and I don't want to do anything with a homeless dirty looser like you, see yourself - you are stinky and dirty".

While I was saying all this, he suddenly slapped me hard on my face and pulled me closer to his body. Almost like an hugging position my body is gripping on his. Then he kept both his hands on my ass and grabbed it. He said in my ears "You! fat ass slut shut the fuck up and be quite otherwise those horny motherfuckers will latch on you like a hungry wolf. Then you will get to know what it feels like to be stinky." He pointed toward the homeless people sleeping and said. He gazed and added "I will make sure that your holes are filled with our cum and then your whole body will be drenched in cum and our pee as well. After that, you fucking whore, you will be fucked so hard by all of us. Also, we'll make sure that you won't be able to stand properly after this. You better listen to me and be quiet. Those words made my blood run cold.

To be continued...

I am so happy to share my first story with one of my wild experiences which I had experienced. I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter of this story. Your feedbacks are valuable. Requesting all to please share your valuable inputs and suggestions to the Contact tab on my profile.