Punished for Peeing in Public Ch. 03

Story Info
The unexpected pleasure ends with the homeless.
1.4k words
4.19
8.2k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER -- 3 (Final)

Chapter 1: https://literotica.com/s/punished-for-peeing-in-public-ch-01

Chapter 2: https://literotica.com/s/punished-for-peeing-in-public-ch-02

I was Laying down on floor breathing heavily. All things were looking blur. I was coughing in between. I was all lost in gathering myself. All of sudden I felt soft and wet touch on my inner thighs, it was him licking my inner thighs. I wanted to take some rest before continuing but I liked the way he was licking my round white thighs. His both hands were on my thighs while he was licking. I can clearly see his dark hands covering my white thighs while he was busy licking to cover all around my thighs. He was biting it in between.

He then slowly moved towards my pussy and it started to tickle me. I was feeling butterflies in my stomach. I never imagined myself lying on side of road naked and enjoying sex with homeless man. He was now licking my clean pink juicy pussy. I was on cloud nine, he was licking it like a kid lick a ice-cream. He was making circles from his tongue around my clit. I was enjoying it a lot; in excitement my hips were getting raised and he was struggling to keep my hips on the floor. To take control he grabbed my both thighs by his hands and pushed his tongue inside my pussy. I was in extreme pleasure but I couldn't move because of his affirm grip. In no time I reached orgasm and I squirted on his face.

He looked at me and showed me his face drenched in my juices and smiled wickedly. I was laughing in pleasure. We were now ready for final climax. He crawled over my body and came near me and said "Are you ready for getting pounded." I nodded in yes and pulled his face to mine then started kissing him in excitement. After listening this he broke the kiss, pushed me on the floor and came over me, he adjusted his dick over my pussy and tried to push his dick gently inside my pussy but failed to do so despite my pussy was very wet. Any normal size dick would have been slipped in. My pussy has eaten many dicks but this time he made me felt virgin again. I was ready for the pain. He was happy that he got tight pussy, I could sense his excitement. He adjusted his dick again and placed it over my pussy. He first inserted his dickhead slightly in using his body weight then he started kissing me, I knew he did it so that I could not shout in pain. Before I could react he used all his force and moved his hips to my body, with the force he inserted his dick in my pussy. I was in pain and tears were rolling down from my eyes but I knew the pleasure on the other side. He remained in that position and after few seconds pain eased out and then he started fucking me in slow pace. I was moaning in pleasure in his mouth, I was thinking why he isn't letting me moan and still kissing, little did I knew that he was only half way in.

After he saw me enjoying his thrusts he once again stopped and this time he pushed it all in. I wasn't ready for this, my pussy was teared down by a monster, I was in extreme pain and I started to shiver too, I tried to push him away but all efforts were in vain. he was trying to ease my pain down by kissing me and playing with my body. His one hand was on my clit and he was rubbing my clit in circles and other hand was on my right boob, I was in lot of pain but after few minutes pain started to ease out. He asked me "are you okay". I wasn't expecting this from him and was touched by his careness, I nodded in yes. He again asked "Do you want to continue?", as my pain eased out and I was feeling full in my vagina I nodded in yes again.

Now he started fucking me in missionary position. After all the early pain now, it was now turning out to be my best sex ever. He was pushing his monster in my pussy slowly and steadily, exactly the same way I used to imagine while watching and masturbating BBC porns. I was all covered in sweat by now. We both enjoying the moment of sex on each other's body. I was moaning a little louder now. Even I closed my eyes in pleasure. My body was moving with his rhythm of fidgeting his dick inside me. After fifteen minutes or so I told him that I am about to cum. Hearing this, he increased his pace and started fucking me wildly, in no time I reached orgasm and squired on his dick and made his dick and floor wet.

He asked me to switch the position and ride him, he laid on the floor, I came on top of him and adjusted his dick on my pussy hole which was bigger than it was fifteen minutes earlier. I crossed my legs on his body. I knelt over his body and kept my thights around his tummy. Then I slowly sat don onto his dick. There should not be need of any hand support to push it inot my cum filled pussy. This time his dick went in smoothly and now I was jumping on him and so were my boobs in sync with me. He was enjoying my bouncing boobs; I took this opportunity and I bend down a bit making my boobs hang just above his mouth. I was jumping on his dick and my boobs were jumping on his mouth. He was able to suck those nipples few times. We got very excited and I was about to cum again. I told him that I am about to cum again, he said that he is also closer to cum. Now I was jumping on him with all the speed I can, He also grabbed my boobs and started sucking me in sync in his mouth. I was about to cum and after few strokes I squirted heavily with loud moan. He continued fucking me and after few more strokes I felt he is about to released his load inside my pussy.

I was so exhausted that I fall over his body. I was lying on him naked at the roadside. We remained like that for a few moments. We were sweating a lot. I was very tired, happy and relaxed at the same time. I realised that it was just a heat of moment thing and I told him that I need to go, he asked me to remain like that and go after sometime. I looked at my watch it was already four. I told him just five minutes more. To which he agreed and I stayed on him for another five minutes with his cum covered dick inside my pussy.

After five minutes I stood up slowly and I saw his cum was dripping down from my swollen pussy and all the floor was wet with my juices. I was feeling sticky in my swollen red pussy. I smiled looking at him and then I took my hanky and started cleaning, then I took my bra which was all covered in dust. I tried to clean the dust as much as I can and wore it over my boobs. After that I adjusted my midi, it was still dirty but was covered in dirt. I started looking for my panty. I found it covered in dust especially the wet part covering my juices. Dust got stuck in thick layer, even though I cleaned it, I decided not to wear it now and started pack it in my purse. Till that time, he was also getting dressed up and asked me to gift him my panty as a souvenir. Without a second thought I gave him my panty and told that "I am leaving now." He asked for goodbye kiss. We kissed for the last time and then I left the place with no panty. I was finding it difficult to walk and somehow, I walked till main road and took auto and reached home.

This was my story of that night. Till today I feel very horny after remembering that night. I tried to find that guy on street again but he wasn't there. I wish we could do it again.

I am so happy to share my first story with one of my wild experiences which I had experienced. I hope you guys enjoyed the first story. Your feedbacks are valuable. Requesting all to please share your valuable inputs and suggestions to the Contact tab on my profile.