Punished on Prom Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he checked himself out in the mirror in his neat fitting tux, he was full of anticipation. It was starting to set in that he might actually lose his virginity tonight. He just had to make sure Candice had a good night and hope that she felt generous enough to let him try to please her.

He headed out of his room to the hall. Before he could go downstairs, Markus stuck his head out his bedroom door.

"Hey bro, c'mere a second. I got something for ya," he called over.

Jayden walked over anxiously. The guilt of his intentions tonight wouldn't make it easy to lie to his brother but he was determined to pull it off.

"What's up?" he asked innocently.

"Give this to Candice. Tell her it's from me. It's her favorite so make sure she gets it," Markus said, handing him a pink hydrangea corsage.

"Oh okay sure. will do," Jayden replied meekly.

This thoughtful gesture from Markus made Jayden grimace in shame. His guilt over his looming attempt to have sex with Candice was doubled after seeing the thought and effort Markus had put into tonight.

"Thanks bud, and hey I got you something too," he added, grinning mischievously. He reached into his pocket and pulled something out and handed it to Jayden, "I snuck out today to get the corsage and saw these in a joke shop and thought of you, little guy."

Jayden's face dropped as he saw the small packet in his hands with the words, "nicks novelty extra extra extra small condoms" printed on it. Through the plastic cover he saw three little condoms about the size of a nickel coin. He scowled at his brother as any guilt he felt washed away.

"Very funny jerk," he growled, throwing them back in Markus's face.

"Haha aww c'mon it's just a joke. You know I'm not serious...how could I be. These things are clearly way too big," he laughed.

"Fuck you, I'm going," he turned to storm off but Markus grabbed his arm.

"Jeez, relax man. You're so up tight. I'm just messing with you," he told Jayden, "not like you'll need them since you won't be making any moves on a girl tonight right?" he asked, reminding Jayden of his promise.

"Yea whatever dude, you're still a prick. Don't worry i'll make sure she has a good time," he assured Markus.

"Haha just not TOO good though okay?"

Jayden shook off Markus's arm, stating, "We'll see."

With that he turned and sauntered away downstairs. Smugly thinking he'd just been given a pass to feel guilt free as went off to fuck his brother's girlfriend.

Downstairs he suffered through the photo session. His mother got him in various charming poses as he channeled his best James bond impression.

"Aww hun you look so handsome. You're gonna break some hearts" Alice said as she looked through the pictures.

"Won't be breaking any hymens that's for sure, right little bro?" Jannie whispered to him, shaking her pinky in his face.

He glared at his sister as she teased him. He was now more determined than ever to prove himself.

After the goodbyes and some last-minute gentlemanly advice from his dad, Jayden and his Mom drove off to Candice's house.

"I'm really proud of you Jayden. It's a really nice nice thing you're doing for your brother," Alice told him.

"Oh yea I guess. I just hope she has a good time," he replied.

"I'm sure she will. Just remember and have fun yourself,"

After they're little exchange they pulled up to a large house. Jayden jumped out and said goodbye to his Mom before she drove off then walked up to ring the doorbell. Standing at the door he was shaking in his shoes waiting for someone to answer.

Finally a huge man opened the door, staring down at the frightened boy in front of him.

"Hey kiddo you must be Markus," his deep voice boomed.

A very pretty middle-aged woman rushed over shoving the hulking man aside, "Steven! For god's sake it's Jayden," she scolded her husband.

"Haha I know I'm just messing with the kid, c'mon on in son," he said, grabbing Jayden's shoulder and pulling him inside.

"I'm so sorry about him Jayden. He's such an ass," she said, slapping her husband's arm, "Im Denise, Candice's mother. This is Steven, my pet gorilla and sometimes husband," she joked.

"It's nice to meet you both," he said anxiously.

"Ach, relax kid we don't bite," Steven said, slapping Jayden hard on the back.

"DAD! Knock it off,"

Jayden looked up the staircase and saw Candice walking down. She was an utter vision in a deep blue fishtail gown. Her hair was pinned up high on her head and her make-up was flawless. She flowed down the steps to join them.

"OOOOHHH baby you look so beautiful," Denise gushed.

"Not bad eh son?" Steven said to Jayden, encouraging a reaction.

"Yea... you look real nice Candice," he stuttered awkwardly.

"Thanks. You look good too. We've got prom king and queen in the bag," she said, taking his arm.

He grinded shyly and offered her the corsage.

"I brought you this," he told her.

"Aww it's beautiful. And its hydrangeas, how did you know they're my favorite?" she enquired, slipping it on her wrist.

"Just intuition I guess," he lied. A brief shiver of guilt ran through him as he took credit for his brother's thoughtful gesture.

After a while of Denise posing them both in various couple poses for photos, it was finally time to go. Candice hugged her mother while Steven took Jayden aside.

"Ok bud, I gotta give you the dad talk," he half joked to break the ice, "So your only job tonight is to show her a good time, got it?"

"Yes sir," he replied nervously.

"Good. formalities over," he smiled at the quivering Jayden.

Jayden was now a complete bundle of nerves. He felt like he had the expectations of the world on him to not disappoint. There was a good chance she wouldn't want to have sex with him but if she did, what would he do? All he had to go off of was porn and that was little help to him. Those guys were all working with huge ten-inch dongs, compared to his dingy little dick. He often felt like he was watching lumberjacks swinging big wood axes while all he had was a butter knife.

Setting his nerves aside he and Candice jumped into the stretch limo her parents had rented them for the night. Candice waved to her parents as they drove off then turned to face Jayden.

"Okay Jayden here's the deal," she began, like a field marshal ready to reveal the battle plan, "it's no secret I'd rather have been here with Markus but he fucked that up, so you're what i've got to work with..."

Work with? He thought. He felt like some misplaced tool at her disposal that she had to make do with.

"...and my one goal tonight is prom queen. Plain and simple. I want that crown and you're the only one who can help me get it. So we need to play the part perfectly. As in we need to seem like the perfect couple otherwise no one will vote for us, okay?"

"Uh yea sure. So what do I need to do?" he asked.

"You stand where I tell you to stand, you walk where I tell you to walk and you do it with an adoring smile," she instructed him coldly.

"Oh okay I can do that i guess,"

"You better cause if you mess this up for me then it won't be pretty," she warned him.

Jeez, how was someone so beautiful so terrifying? He thought. She was like a rabid bunny rabbit ready to rip his throat out if he said the wrong thing.

"But if you do a good job then there MIGHT be some rewards," she said, her voice softening as the subject changed.

"Rewards? Like what?" he asked, intrigued by this new development.

"Well I want prom queen but I'm still a girl, so I did have other 'things' planned for tonight," she explained, changing her expression to a sultry smile.

"What kind of...'things'?" he asked, anxious at the implication.

"Jesus are you dumb? I'm saying I wanna get fucked Jayden," she blurted out flatly.

What the hell? He thought. Was she really serious? He couldn't believe how matter of fact she was being about the whole thing.

"Wha...what?" he stuttered.

"I. Want. You. To. Fuck. Me!" she said, irritated by his obliviousness.

"That uh that'd be nice," was all he could say.

Candice watched him turn white as a sheet. She realized that being blunt with him may have been a bad move.

"Look just relax. I'm not making any promises but if you do a good job and I win prom queen then it's only fair you get something out of this," she leaned in close, rubbing her hand up Jayden's thigh, "Plus if I can't have Markus 'FOOTLONG' Furlong then I'll settle for his brother. It figures that his title must run in the family."

Oh god, if she only knew, Jayden thought.

Was that her only reason for agreeing to sleep with him? Because she thought he was as well endowed as his brother? What would happen when she saw what little he had to work with, or that he was inexplicably smooth? He suddenly regretted agreeing to this. It was all spiraling out of hand way too fast. Even if he aced tonight's pretense, there's no way she'd keep his shame a secret. He'd now done a full U-turn and had to find a way out of having sex with her at all cost. No matter how much it pained him to do so.

"Well? Does it?" she asked him, snapping him out of his daze.

"Huh, what does what?? He replied.

"The whole 'Footlong' nickname of your brothers. Do you carry the family name too?" she enquired playfully.

"Oh right. Uhm well I'm maybe just a little less than him," he lied.

"Haha aww shame. At least you're honest. I bet it's still quite the sight," she said moving her hand higher up his leg.

Jayden panicked as he could feel his dick beginning to stiffen. He jumped out of her grasp, squirming against the car door.

"But wait uh what about Markus? He's your boyfriend," he reminded her.

"He was. Markus fucked this up for himself. If he really cared about me he wouldn't have gotten himself under house arrest on prom night. As far as I can see it he's dead to me," she said coldly.

"But what if he finds out? He'd kill me," he explained, scrambling for any excuse.

"So what if he finds out? He doesn't own me. I can sleep with whoever I want. And if that's you then that's not his business," she persisted, scooting in closer to him, "Besides his barks worse than his bite. He won't touch you."

She replaced her hand on him. This time high on his shoulder, pulling him in close, "And if we want this to be convincing then I'm willing to put the work in. So you better do the same," she informed him, her voice becoming more stern and commanding.

"O...okay I'll do it. I promise," he assured her.

"Good. Well get into character cause we're here," she pointed out as they rolled up to the venue.

The car stopped but neither of them moved. Jayden was still waiting for his boner to die down.

"Jayden? What are you waiting for?" she probed him.

"Huh, what?" he replied startled

"You need to open the door for me. Move!" she snapped.

He quickly clambered out the car. He saw all his classmates all dressed up for the biggest night of their lives. As he shuffled round to the other side of the car he did his best to conceal his protruding erection. He opened the door, letting Candice gracefully glide out into view. There was a chorus of reactions from everyone who saw her. Students, teachers, even the valet stopped to gaze at this woman among girls.

Jayden scampered forward like a little dog to offer his arm. She took hold and led the way as they walked into the large town hall.

It was a pretty shabby building but it scrubbed up well. The tables were set, balloons and banners adorned the walls and the large dance stage already had a few single stragglers dancing on it.

Candice led him over to her friends to mingle. The bratty Heather Jones was dressed in a sheer golden gown which complimented her dark Brown skin. Her hair was braided into a large structure which Jayden could only wonder how it stayed up. She was clinging to the arm of the slim bult Lewis Rodman who looked utterly striking in his form fitting suit. Ron Caster was there too as the date for one of Candice's other friends. He too looked good dressed up for the occasion, even Georgie looked great in a suit.

As Candice gabbed with her Girlfriends about how gorgeous they all looked, the guys drifted away to get drinks, leaving Jayden standing quietly by Candice's side.

"Jayden, can you go grab me a drink? And take your time, this is just a bunch of girl talk," she sighed, hinting at him to leave.

"Oh yeah sure I'll go get one," he replied as he turned his head away.

"Thanks cutie. He's so thoughtful that way. Just doesn't ever want to leave my side haha," she declared to her friends.

Jayden walked over to fill up some punch glasses but was startled by a strong muscular hand on his shoulder.

"Hey buddy," Ron started, "You're doing a pretty good job with her."

Jayden turned to see all three of them looming over him.

"Yea she seems happy doesn't she," he agreed.

"Yea she does. Just keep her that way. And remember, she's off limits beyond the hand holding and posing," Lewis reminded him.

"Yea, Markus told us the only reason he asked you was so you wouldn't try anything. Not gonna lie, if he asked me I dunno if I could hold off haha," Georgie joked.

"Yes you would have! Bros before hoes remember? That goes for you too Jayden. So just remember we're watching you," Ron growled.

The three guys grinned as they turned to head back to the girls, leaving Jayden to nervously think out his strategy for the evening. He just had to smile and do whatever it took to win her prom queen. After that he figured he could just fake being sick if she tried anything sexual.

He was about to head back to Candice when he was huddled by his own group of friends.

"Hey Mr. prom king made it," Ashley kidded.

She look incredible with her all red ensemble. Her fiery ginger hair just accentuated her rosy red theme.

"Aaahhh damn Jayden you brush up good man," Arnold complimented him. He too looked great with his slicked back black hair.

"Thanks guys, you all look great," he responded.

They continued talking for a bit until a raging Candice came storming into the group.

"We have a problem," she blasted as she pulled Jayden away from his friends.

"Huh why what's up? I thought you wanted rid of me for a bit," he said, bewildered.

"I did but I found out some stuff. That bitch Heather is gunning for the crown," she snarled, pulling him further to the center of the room.

"Heather? I thought she was your friend?" he asked confused by the politics of it all.

"Yea yea we are, love her forever, best friend I could hope for," she mumbled through her rage, "But she's a dirty whore! She's trying to muscle me out by showing off how 'in love' she is with Lewis. I doubt she'd feel so cocky if everyone knew he's a cocksucker,"

Jayden did a quick double take at this accusation, "Wait what?"

"Oh yea Lewis is totally gay. He's just using her as a beard. But it's working so we need to do something big," she rattled off.

Jayden felt so out of place. He couldn't wrap his head around this toxic new approach to friendship Candice and her friends had. Not to mention the reveal of Lewis being a homo. He didn't know much about Lewis but he'd never expected that before.

He suddenly found himself in the middle of the dance stage. Dancing couples swayed all around him and Candice.

"Dance with me!" she snapped at him placing her arms around his neck.

He shook himself into the moment and placed his hands on her waist, and set about swaying in time to the beat.

Candice smiled out to the crowd watching them. She swiftly swung Jayden around out of line with the photographer, flashing her best pose. Dissatisfied with the reactions they were getting, her eyes darted around, scanning for anything that might be drawing focus away. Then she found it.

"That bitch!" she exclaimed.

"What?" Jayden asked, looking round to see what she was looking at.

He saw Heather dancing with Lewis, making sure to hold him ridiculously close. Jayden could swear he saw Lewis squirm subtly.

"God damn it she's laying it on thick. Just look at Lewis, if she gets any closer he's gonna vomit," she snarled.

Unsure of what to do, Jayden continued to dance.

"Fuck it! Come here," Candice proclaimed.

She repositioned his head and pulled him in fast for a kiss. Jayden's brain lit up as he felt her falsely passionate embrace. His dick began to pulse to life with every movement of her lips against his own.

There were a few 'awws' and 'oohs' from the crowd. Heather pulled away from Lewis, much to his relief, as she noticed she was no longer the center of attention. Jayden could see out the corner of his eye, Ron and Georgie talking very seriously. He was now caught between fear of Markus finding out he'd let things go this far with Candice, and the intense feeling of her lips moving against his.

Just as the song finished Candice pulled away, sighing airily with a glamorous smile.

"Good job buddy. Keep this up..." she whispered, leaning in close to his ear, "...and you can put IT anywhere you want later tonight."

Jayden's dick lurched. He suddenly found himself reconsidering his choice to call off any attempts at sex with Candice. Sure she might out him as a little-dicked loser but was it worth it? There was always the chance she would keep his secret quiet. He figured there was a good chance she wouldn't want to tarnish her perfect prom story by having it revealed she'd spent it with the guy with a bald baby dick.

For all she might judge him, he was now willing to risk it for the chance she might take pity on him and let him fuck her, or at the very least, jerk him off.

"I uh..." he started anxiously.

"What?" she asked.

Taking a deep breath he choose to commit, saying, "I'm gonna hold you to that,"

Candice grinned at his sudden display of confidence. She pushed her chest up against his, letting him feel her perky tits through the layers of clothes. He could feel the precum building in his pants with every brush of her body against his. If she wasn't careful he was going to blow his load there and then.

They both wandered off the stage. He made sure to stand behind her to obstruct any view of the little tent in the front of his pants. She took off into the crowd to find her group of adoring groupies while he headed to the men's room to take care of his little situation.

He ducked into one of the stalls and dropped id pants and underwear to his knees. Looking down at his straining little bald stiffy he winced with shame. It looked so pathetic with no hair in sight. Fully hard it stuck out at just under 3 inches from his smooth pubis.

He used some toilet paper to dab up the milky white pre cum oozing from his cock head. Once he'd cleaned up and his boner had died down he flushed and recomposed himself before exiting the stall. He was startled by Ron, Georgie and a mopey Lewis standing in formation in front of him.

"What the fuck was that out there?" Ron barked at him.

"What are you talking about?" Jayden asked, confused.

Georgie piped up, "Your job was to dance and follow her around. Not make out with her in front of everyone."

"Yea well, SHE kissed me. What was I supposed to do?"

"Faint, vomit, push her off. Anything else would have worked. Do you want Markus to kill you?"

Jayden was getting annoyed. All the pressure was starting to get to him. All he wanted now was to get back to Candice and work on getting to the sweet reward of her budding womanhood.

"Fuck's sake Markus ain't gonna do shit. He wanted me to take her to prom so that's what I'm doing," Jayden asserted.

Ron squared up to him, looking down.

"You're taking this too far. You better watch yourself and remember your place," he growled.

Jayden's eyes flared. An impulse shot through him prompting to react, "You know what? Fuck my 'place'. I've put up with enough of yours and Markus's crap. Bottom line is she dumped him and now I've got a shot with her so I'm taking it."