Punished on Prom Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lewis finally checked into the conversation, drawn by Jayden's little outburst. Ron stood a little aback by the sudden spine on display. Georgie on the other hand just started to chuckle.

"Christ dude who are you kidding? You're just an ornament for her. You really think if she was done with Markus that she'd pick YOU to replace him when she could've picked one of us? Or literally anyone else haha," he laughed in Jayden's face.

Ron and Lewis joined in, laughing at Jayden's attempt to stand up for himself. He felt so small standing there with these three so brazenly dismissing him. Not thinking it all the way through he burst out, "Well maybe not ANYONE else, right Lewis?"

Lewis's face dropped.

"What the hell's that's supposed to mean?" he inquired anxiously.

"Just that if she would ask anyone other than me then that'd include you. That's not very likely is it,'' Jayden sneered.

"Huh? Why's that? I don't get it," Georgie asked confused.

Lewis's eyes locked with Jayden's, pleading with him to stop. Jayden however couldn't back out now. All three of them had condescended him all day and he was sick of it. He'd never had much of a mean streak but he now found himself ready to lash out at Lewis just to distract from his own torment.

"Just cause he's a cocksucker," Jayden affirmed.

Ron glared at Jayden while Georgie frowned in confusion. Lewis on the other hand looked like he was about to faint.

"Cocksucker? Like a fag?" Georgie asked, looking at the pale white Lewis.

Lewis did not respond. He just began to shiver with nerves.

"Yea exactly like that. He's gay, he's just using Heather to hide it. So if you want me to keep it quiet then back off, all of you!" Jayden barked at them.

Ron turned to look at Lewis who was now looking down at the ground in a queasy haze.

"Uh look buddy it's not..." Ron began.

He was cut off as Lewis ducked into the toilet cubicle for shelter. Jayden could hear the sound of Lewis gagging and hurling into the toilet, clearly overwhelmed by the threat of being outed.

"Lewis! C'mon man open up," Ron called through to him, "Seriously don't worry about it's fine!"

Georgie awkwardly sidled up to the door, "Uh yea man it's fine. I mean, not gonna lie, it's a little weird,"

Ron shut him up with a punch to the arm. Before returning to the sounds of his sobbing friend, Ron glared over to Jayden with a fury in his eyes.

"You're gonna regret that you little shit!" he threatened him.

Jayden ignored him and walked out, leaving the two to tackle the uncertain emotions of their friend. He was sure that would keep them occupied for a while. He did feel a little bad for what he'd just done to Lewis but too much was a stake. He wasn't about to let these three punks or his brother take this night away from him. As soon as he walked out to the floor he was ambushed by Candice.

"Where the hell were you? Come on hurry up!" she exclaimed, grabbing his hand.

The weaved through the crowd towards the large stage. She hauled him up behind her to join Heather and two other frowning girls who Jayden recognized as Ron and Georgie's dates. Heather's face was burning with anger at her date's absence.

"What's going on?" he finally asked.

"It's the crowning dumbass. Stand up straight and put your arms around my waist," she whispered excitedly.

The two took up their position waiting for the announcement. As Mrs. Ramage made her little speech before the results. As Jayden smiled posing, he could feel Candice hand behind her back sandwiched between them both. As she ran hand along his waist, he felt the familiar stirring in his crotch.

He began to panic as he felt his cock begin to inflate. His boner was growing steadily from her stimulation. Any lower and her hand would brush against his little nub. He dreaded to think what would happen if she did. He angled his crotch away from the crowd to preserve his modesty.

She tilted her head back to address him, "Hehe sorry bud. I'm just a little excited. And by the way, don't think I forgot our deal, 'FOOTLONG'," she whispered.

Jayden suddenly felt butterflies in his stomach. He'd done it! Hed actually succeeded in this ruse and would lose his virginity as a result. He didn't care that he was lumbered with a bald little cock, he was gonna use it as best he could. He would have access to the most elusive and desired pussy in the whole school and wasn't going to let his genetic shortcomings hold him back.

"...JAYDEN FURLONG!" Mrs. Ramage called out cheerfully.

Jayden snapped out of his daydream upon hearing his name. A loud chorus of applause burst out from the crowd. He looked around to find out what had happened. Candice shook his arm, drawing his attention.

"Jayden, you won!" she said beaming.

She shoved him in the direction of the student holding a crown and a sash that said prom king. It finally hit him. He was prom king! He shuffled over, slouching to hide what little bulge he had on display and was quickly inaugurated. The sash was put around his shoulder and the crown was placed on his head which he had to readjust a little as it was clearly too big for him. He stood up straight, smiling at his accomplishment. The applause continued for a second before everyone went quiet for the main event.

"And now, this year's prom queen is..."

Jayden looked around to Candice. She looked so happy, awaiting her big moment. Heather however had a face like thunder. Obviously enraged that she had apparently lost.

"CANDICE DEMARKO!"

A far louder applause broke out. Everyone cheered as Candice did her best humble reaction to the news. Heather grinned through her teeth, trying to hide her resentment. Candice glided up to her spot where she was crowned. She basked in the glory for a moment before draping herself on Jayden. They posed as the victors of the evening while the adoring crowd cheered.

Candice leaned in close and whispered to him, "Just you wait till later tonight."

He stared wide eyed at her smiling face. He couldn't believe he'd done it. He put in the work and now he'd be rewarded for it. In just a couple short hours he of all people would be having sex with the most coveted girl in town. And he could hardly wait. His dick twitched in his pants at the mere idea of the impending encounter. For a second, he was thankful of its diminutive size as it was easier to hide.

As they posed, Candice pulled him in close and kissed him, prompting a second round of cheering from the crowd. He could feel his cock rushing back to the brink of orgasm but he couldn't stop. Lost in the moment, Jayden treasured this feeling of triumph as unbeknownst to him, it would not last.

Midway through the greatest moment of his life so far, he felt a tug near the top of his head. He opened his eyes to see pitch black as his crown came down over his eyes. Just as the confusion set in, he felt something far more troubling. A sharp pulling on his waist followed by the thick humid air of the dance hall hitting his legs.

A shiver ran through him as he speculated what had just happened. A hush fell over the crowd as he reached up to pull his crown over his eyes. As the light hit his face, he saw Candice looking at him in shock. Behind her Heather and her minions gasped in his direction. He turned to look at the crowd as he saw a sea of faces, some in shock, but most were slowly turning to wicked grins.

It started with a single laugh from a drunk boy. Then his friends joined in. Then finally the entire crowd erupted in uproarious laughter. Jayden shook madly as he looked back to Candice. Her face was horrified as she gazed down.

Reluctantly he followed her line of sight, confirming his fears. There in a bundled mess on the floor were his suit pants. His smooth legs were on full display along with his skimpy little boxer shorts, stained with a noticeable dark patch of precum.

Before he could react, he felt his prom king sash being pulled tight around him, holding his arms by his side. Finally, the last little cherry was added on top of his humiliating pose as he felt two muscular hands by his sides. His eyes darted between Candice, the crowd and finally his boxers as they flew down past his knees to the ground.

What felt like the most drawn out moment of his life had only taken a few seconds. As time resumed pace, Jayden stood frozen to the spot. Constrained by his sash and his pants and boxers on the floor, exposing to all his sad, hairless little erection poking out from his body. The crowd continued to laugh wildly at his misfortune. Through the laughter he heard the snide comments from his classmates.

"Damn, look at that thing. Where even is it?" One of the jocks teased

"My brother is in preschool and he's bigger than that, HAHA!" another boy added.

He saw a group of teachers fighting back laughter as they tried to control the crowd. Mrs. Ramage stifled her giggles as she floundered, unsure of what to do. He himself panicked as he knew it was only a matter of time before someone spotted his lack of any hair,

"Some king you got there, Candice. Jeez, he's not even got any pubes!" Heather laughed, waving her pinky at Jayden.

"Haha damn, she's right, he's totally smooth!" a girl pointed out to the crowd, much to Jayden's disdain.

"Poor guy, maybe that's why it's so small, he's just cold," one girl called out in pity.

"Nah, no way! Look how it's sticking out; I think he's actually hard!" a guy corrected her.

It was only then that it struck Jayden. Not only was his miniature dick on display, as well as his bald state, he was also flashing them his fully hard erection, sticking out at an embarrassingly small 2.10 inches. He stood hunched over, desperately trying to give his little willy whatever cover he could.

This proved to be a mistake, as when crouched like this, while most of his cock was indeed hidden from view, it wasn't the way he would have hoped. The little length of flesh was swallowed up into his body, making him look like he had no dick at all.

"Haha aww shit buddy, that's some magic trick. You made your little baby dick disappear!" one of his own friends yelled in a drunken outburst.

The rest of his group of friends turned to shut him up. A few looked on in pity at Jayden's misfortune, while some failed to hide their slight amusement.

Jayden squirmed in his shame. Behind him he heard the horse laughter of his assailant. He turned his head around slightly to see Georgie slumped on the ground, clutching his sides. Jayden glared at Georgie as he laughed at his great accomplishment. As soon as he looked away, he saw a brief blur, followed by a burning stinging in his face.

He felt tears building in his eyes as he realized Candice had just slapped him.

"YOU BASTARD!" she cried as she swung for him again.

He was completely bewildered. What the hell was she talking about?

"YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKER, I HATE YOU!" she screamed.

She turned away running off the stage in tears, deserting him in his predicament.

"CANDICE, WAIT!" he pleaded but it was too late.

"Haha, forget it buddy, I doubt she'd be caught dead next to a little pindick like that," Georgie chuckled.

Jayden shook wildly trying to break free as the crowd laughed at his jiggling little nub of an erection. As he fumbled around to turn away from the audience, he tripped on his bundled pants. He fell to the ground with a loud thud. He now lay on his knees and face with his pale ass up in the air, exposing his frightened little hole to the crowd.

The laughter exploded once again. Jayden closed his eyes and prayed he'd wake up. That this would all just be some terrible dream. But it was no good. He just stayed on the ground resigned to his fate, waiting for this nightmare to end. His torment was not over yet though. As he squirmed in this slumped over position, his little willy was rubbed roughly between his thighs. This was all it took to set off the too familiar chain reaction, and Jayden knew exactly what was coming.

The laughter and comments continued from the crowd as Jayden felt arms pulling him to his feet.

"C'mon son, get up," said his gym teacher Mr. Raygen.

Jayden panicked as he was hauled up and turned around. As he stood, his hips were pushed forward out to his audience. Then it happened.

His feet planted themselves to the ground as he felt shiver after shiver run through his legs.

"Oh no...nooo...UNGHHH!" he groaned loudly as he gave in to his body.

His little waist thrust like mad as an embarrassing little streak of cum shot out of his shaking shaft. The crowd went wild as they watched their prom king blow his own load on stage right in front of them. His little willy continued to twitch as the milky white discharge began to dribble down into his bundled boxers.

Jayden could only stand there horrified as he watched row after row of students pointing and laughing at him. Most of them had their phones out, recording his entire humiliating debacle. Every guy was cringing at the pathetic sight, while every girl was beside herself, laughing uncontrollably.

"Fucking hell, it looks like you're a one pump chump too," laughed Georgie as he witnessed Jayden's pathetic ejaculation.

The rest of the comments from the audience came quick and sharp.

"Aww, Jayden's baby boner launched a little preemptive strike," teased one of his friends.

"Haha, I got his entire premie creamie on camera," laughed a girl with her phone pointed right at him.

Jayden was now white as a sheet as he was pulled from the stage, The crowd cheered for the end of the show as they watched him be smuggled away by their gym teacher.

Away from view Mrs. Ramage joined them to help the almost limp Jayden stumble out of the hall. They briefly stopped as she bent down to un-bundle his pants and boxers. Jayden shook as her face was only inches away from his tiny and still erect, dripping penis. As she pulled up his pants, she couldn't help but sneak a peek at the embarrassing spectacle of his little tackle. She failed at keeping herself together, letting a little laugh slip through as a single glob of cum oozed out of his now softening little member.

Jayden lurched down, grabbed his pants and pulled them up himself. She looked up at his grumpy expression, realizing she'd offended him.

"Oh, I'm sorry Jayden, I didn't mean to laugh like that. I was just a bit shocked is all," she explained apologetically, subtly trying to rub off a little dribble of his cum she'd got on her hand.

"Yea kid, no offense but it's not every day you see uh...something like that I guess," Mr. Raygen added.

Jayden wanted to drop dead. He had hoped for some sympathy from his teachers. Not further degrading comments.

They sat him down in an office and went outside. He stayed there for a while contemplating what had just happened. Just a few minutes ago he was all set up to lose his virginity to the girl of every guy's dream. Now here he was hiding from every kid in his year who now knew just how pathetic he was with his sad little pindick.

"Well I've called his parents, they should be here soon," he heard Mrs. Ramage say through the door.

"That's good. Poor kid, must be rough," Mr. Raygen responded.

"Oh I know. I mean schoolboy pranks are par for the course but that was a bit far," she said.

A bit far? He thought. Getting pig's blood dumped on him when he was crowned would've been a bit far but it still would've been preferable to Jayden than what had just happened.

"Oh yea the prank was bad but not really what I meant," Mr. Raygen started, "I was thinking more about how rough he's got it -ye know-downstairs?"

Jayden almost passed out when he heard this. He was actually listening to two teachers discussing his little dick.

"Aw for goodness sake Jeff, really that's just cruel," she replied with a chuckle.

"Hey, I'm just saying, it can't be easy. I mean I've got three boys at home and I can't remember the last time they were that small. It looked like he had an erection too. Seriously, you're the health teacher here, have you ever seen something like that?" he asked.

She hesitated for a second before responding, "Well I suppose, if I'm being honest, no I haven't. I've seen plenty that were a bit below average but never this extreme. And even then, they all had some pubic hair at least. Coupled with his uhm 'leaking' accident, I really think he might need some medical help. I might mention to his mother that he should probably see a doctor. I just hope it's not too late."

Jayden felt his stomach flip as he heard this pretty young teacher openly profess his dick was smaller than any she'd ever seen. He could feel his little stump twitch in its shame as he heard them discussing him. And what did she mean by 'too late'?

Too late for what? Jayden thought in a panic.

"That's true, although I doubt it'll be a problem for a while. Just about every girl his age just saw that fiasco out there. Don't think he'll be getting a lot of offers any time soon," Mr. Raygen kidded.

"Oh c'mon Jeff leave the boy alone," she warned him halfheartedly.

"Well it's true isn't it?" he asked her.

Again she paused before answering him.

"Maybe just a little I suppose," she said with a slight giggle, sending a shiver down Jayden's spine.

"Haha 'little' being the operative word right?" he asked rhetorically.

The two of them shared a quiet laugh at Jayden's expense, not knowing he could hear every one of their shaming comments. The feeling of having his teachers openly discussing his tiny penis, as well as his poor chances of ever getting laid due to it almost made him sick with embarrassment. Their laughter at his ordeal made his blood boil, how could they of all people be so cruel?

"I CAN HEAR YOU YE KNOW!" he yelled through the door.

The laughing stopped immediately. He heard whispers of a brief exchange before the door opened halfway, letting Mr. Raygan stick his head through.

"Uh sorry kid, we were just joking around," he said before slipping back out.

Jayden ignored the apology and returned to his sulking. It wasn't long after that his parents arrived. His dad was the first to walk in while his mum stayed outside talking to his teachers.

"Hey son, how are you holding up?" he asked softly.

"'How am I holding up?' Seriously dad? I was just pantsed on stage and jizzed in front of my whole year. How the hell do you think I'm holding up?" he replied angrily.

"Oh c'mon son, gotta have a stiff upper lip with things like this. We all have embarrassing memories," his dad said, trying to comfort him.

"Yea well sorry if I don't think that time you pissed yourself in third grade really measures up to tonight."

"Hey, there's no need to be so flippant. I'm doing my best here," he reminded his son.

"Yeah well it's all your fault anyway! If you hadn't grounded Markus, he would've taken Candice to prom and this never would have happened," he ranted.

"Jeez son, you're grasping at straws there. You didn't need to say yes to taking her you know," his dad retorted.

"Oh so it's all my fault is it?" Jayden asked in a strop.

"I didn't say that. But if you want to move past this then you're going to need to grow up fast," his dad warned him, growing impatient with his son's attitude.

The door opened and his mother joined them.

"Oh sweetie," she rushed over to hug him, "I'm so sorry baby,"

He squirmed at being called a baby. He was sure he'd get enough of that from his classmates.

"Mom let me go. I just want to go home," he whined, shaking her off of him.

They stood and headed out the room. As they walked away Mrs. Ramage called after his Mom, "Oh Mrs. Furlong! Please have a think about what we talked about."

"Ah yes thank you again. Don't worry we will be looking into it," she replied as they walked away.

"What was that about? Looking into what?" he asked, concerned.