Punished on Prom Night

Story Info
Jayden regrets taking his brother's girlfriend to Prom.
13.1k words
3.37
44.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jwood23
Jwood23
60 Followers

ALL CHARACTERS DEPICTED HERE ARE 18+

Thanks to @SphFan and @FoundationMast1 for collaborating with me on this story.

*****

It was the morning of prom night and the whole town of Lindale was abuzz. Girls were obsessing over who would be crowned prom queen. While the guys were thinking more about the girls they'd get to "console" when they lost. Of course, a fair few had already made that leap with a girl, there were an unfortunate few who still hadn't had the chance to cross over to true manhood.

One such boy was Jayden Furlong. With high school nearing its close he was ashamed to admit he'd made no progress with any girl. He hadn't even stolen a kiss yet. There were even rumors beginning to spread about him being gay. He wasn't, not even a little curious. He was firmly obsessed with almost every girl he saw. He routinely popped boners just walking past a pretty girl.

The alarm blasted, ringing through Jayden's ears and prompting him to jump up, startled by the noise. He got out of bed, shaking himself awake as the blood rushed to his head. He had a long lanky frame with quite pale smooth skin. His face was very cute. It always made him feel so emasculated the way people would constantly tell him he had a baby face. He didn't even try to grow any facial hair anymore. It always came in patchy and too thin to see. He was a bit of a looker, not that anyone noticed.

As he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, his brain finally fully engaged. It set off an alarm of its own as it registered an odd pain. His groin was on fire! He fumbled his hands trying to pull down his boxers to inspect his toasting extremities. As his checkered boxer shorts fell down, they were followed by a scattering of wispy strawberry blonde hairs.

What the hell? Jayden thought.

He examined his crotch and immediately panicked. His pubes were gone. His cock was completely bald and burning with a rash. What made it worse was that this new "haircut" just highlighted Jayden's smallest secret. His cock was embarrassingly small. Just shy of an inch soft and thinner than average, to him it looked ridiculous.

It was a big part of why he was reluctant to make a move on a girl. He knew what girls in this town were like. They were young and stupid. To them size and manliness was everything. And if any of them saw his shameful little tool, he was sure it would be common knowledge in a couple hours.

While he stood inspecting his newly smooth region, the door swung open. His heart stopped as his mother Alice walked in. She was a skinny little woman with frizzy dirty blonde hair like his.

"Wakey wakey son-Oh whoops. Sorry kiddo," she exclaimed, fighting to stifle a chuckle.

Jayden's eyes almost bulged out of his head as he saw his mother visibly giggling at his exposed little worm.

"MOM WHAT THE HELL? GET OUT!" he screamed, cupping his frightened little cock in his hands.

"Oh hush up, I've seen it all before. I'm just in to grab any dirty laundry," she said as she set about gathering up the scattered clothes around the room.

Jayden just stood squirming thinking about how best to pull up his boxers while preserving his modesty. He turned his back to her to face the door, bent down and took hold of his boxer shorts. As he pulled them up, he heard a snorty laugh. His eyes shot up to see his sister Jannie standing in the hall looking right at him. She let out a laugh when he spotted her, waving her pinky finger in the air at him.

"HEY FUCK OFF PERV!" Jayden yelled, his boxers only halfway up his legs.

*SLAP*

Jayden jutted his hips forward as he felt a stinging in his ass. Both hands flew round to rub his burning rear. In doing this he thrusted his little willy out on display for the hysterical Jannie.

"Language Jayden!" his mother yelled, brushing the sting of her hand.

Jayden was shocked to realize his mother had just spanked him. Before anything else he stumbled forward to slam the door on his giggling sister.

"Christ Jayden, take it easy. You're going to break the damn door," Alice scolded him.

"Mom it's not funny, Jannie was laughing at me," he whined, still cupping his groin in his hands.

"Oh c'mon she's just teasing her little brother. It's what sisters do," she explained as she grabbed the last of the laundry.

Jayden cringed at this. He hated being labeled the little brother. He was only younger by a single year but the whole family never let him forget it.

"I'm 18 Mom, I'm not some little kid," he reminded her.

Alice gave him a comforting look, "I know baby. But you're always my little boy," she pinched his cheek, glancing down at his hands cupping his hairless little crotch, "or at least, you still are for now. But don't worry, you'll grow out of it in time."

Jayden squirmed as his mother made reference to his underdeveloped manhood. He just shuffled on the spot waiting for her to leave. But she didn't. She walked over to the door but stopped to look back at her frightened little boy.

"You know Jayden we might need to see a doctor for you," she said, looking at him quizzically.

"What? Why?" he asked nervously.

"Well it's just odd. You really should have started puberty by now. Quite a while ago in fact,"

Jayden wanted the ground to devour him. He couldn't believe his mother actually thought he had not started puberty yet.

"What the hell mom? I've started...that stuff," he insisted.

"Are you sure hun? You don't have any hair. And it's still quite small is all," she pointed out to her blushing boy.

"I have pubes!" he barked.

"Really? Let me see it a second," she instructed as she sat the laundry basket down.

Before he could protest, he felt his mother pulling his arms out to his sides. He stood in shock for a second as she inspected his little package.

"HEY!" he exclaimed, pulling his hands back to hide his shame.

"Well sorry hun but I can't see any hair yet. And it looked quite red too so you might have a little rash. Don't worry ill make an appointment with the doctor for you,"

"I don't need a doctor mom. I've started puberty damn it!" he whined.

"Jayden relax, don't get so worked up. I'm just a little worried about you. Can't hurt to have a quick check up," she picked up the basket and headed for the door, "now hurry up and get dressed for school. Big night tonight! I'll have your prom suit ready for you getting home"

She left the room, closing the door on her shaken son. In a matter of minutes, he'd gone from anticipating possibly getting laid tonight to getting an appointment booked for a doctor to examine his minute member.

For a moment he looked down at his completely smooth pubic region. The redness had died down but it still felt quite hot. He wondered how this could've happened. Yesterday he had a rather thick bushel of pubic hair. He never shaved it as it was his only sign of manhood. Now he looked embarrassingly pathetic with not a wisp of hair in sight.

He slowly got dressed for school. His encounter with his Mom had just completely thrown off his day. He knew all day at school he'd be nervous thinking about his looming visit to the doctors which she would surely be in attendance.

Once he was dressed, he headed downstairs to the sound of a loud discussion.

"You stupid boy! What the hell were you thinking?" he heard his dad yelling.

He walked into the kitchen to see his brother Markus sitting pouting at the table as he accepted his verbal scolding from his parents.

"What's going on?" Jayden asked.

"Mr. Bigshot here went on a little joyride last night. Managed to take out a mailbox and fence," his Dad explained. Alice stood shaking her head disapprovingly, "We've been on the phone to the town sheriff. He's not getting arrested but he's under house arrest for a week,"

"That's not fair! I wasn't even driving the car," Markus protested.

"You shouldn't have been in the car at all. And like it or not this is your punishment, it's all I could do to keep you idiots out of juvie," their Dad reminded him.

"You couldn't have asked for it to start tomorrow? I'm gonna miss prom now," Markus groaned.

"Hey! Show some respect. If all you're getting out of this is missing prom then your Father's already done more for you than you deserve," Alice interjected.

Markus frowned as it set in. prom was off the table, as were his chances of getting some action with his girlfriend.

"Now Markus, go to your room and stay there, and Jayden get a move on before you're late for school," Alice instructed.

Both boys left the kitchen with Jayden grabbing his bag and Markus heading for the stairs.

"Jeez man what were you thinking?" Jayden asked.

"We were just messing around. I've already had Candice on my ass all morning over the phone. 'Oh my god how could you, I'll never win prom queen without a date, I'll be humiliated if I'm there alone'," Markus told him.

"Yea that sucks man. At Least you're not going to juvie. If I see her today do you want me to give her a message or anything?"

"Yea man I need a favor. You don't have a date for prom tonight yet do you?" he asked.

"Uh no not yet i guess. Why?"

"Great! I need you to take Candice to prom,"

Jayden was completely aghast at this request, "what? You want me to take YOUR girlfriend to prom?"

"Yes man please. It's the only way she'll forgive me. She needs a date so she can win prom queen so you just need to walk around with her and make her look good. She'll say yes for sure if you ask," Markus explained.

"But why me? Why not get one of your buddies to ask her?" Jayden enquired.

"Because I don't trust them. Every guy in school is looking to get laid tonight and Candice is easily the hottest girl in school. I can trust you not to make a pass at her right?"

It was true. Candice was the Hottest girl in school hands down. Every guy wanted her but only Markus had recently nabbed her. Jayden often suspected it was because of Markus's locker room nickname of, "Markus 'FOOTLONG' Furlong". He'd seen his brothers dick before and it wasn't an exaggeration. It hung down further soft that Jayden even almost reached when he was fully hard. He often found himself envious of his brother's genetic luck.

"Uh yeah i guess not. Okay i'll ask her today but what if she says no?" Jayden said.

"Don't worry bro, she won't. She wants that stupid crown too much. Oh one more thing though..."

"What is it?" Jayden required as Markus moved in close.

Markus spoke softly, with the intention to intimidate his brother "Well the whole point of this is that she doesn't get laid tonight. I put in a lot of effort with her just to get this far so she's mine. So if you get drunk and handsy, or try to swoop in and get your dick wet I'll make you wish you were never born. Understand?"

Jayden looked at him nervously. He was sure Markus wouldn't actually hurt him but he didn't want to call his bluff here. He thought it best to just play along. He was still pretty confident she would say no but it wouldn't hurt to try.

"Uh-okay man no worries. I won't touch her I swear," he promised

Markus grinned and patted his brother's shoulder, "Good good. And hey who knows, if you do a good job and keep her happy then I might know a couple girls I could set you up with for some pussy of you own."

"She better have low standards," said a shrill voice from behind Jayden.

Jayden turned scowling at his bratty sister Jannie.

"Haha aww don't be a bitch Jannie. The little fella ain't that bad," Markus quipped, tussling Jayden's hair.

"Hey 'little fella' is right. I didn't know you'd seen his dick too," she laughed sneering at Jayden's grumpy face.

"Wait what? Did I miss something here?" Markus asked in a strange tone of voice.

"Yea little perv flashed me this morning. Well I say flashed, does it count if there's nothing to see? Not even any pubes?" she teased.

"Haha for real? Like totally smooth?" Markus asked her as she headed upstairs.

"Yup. There's girlfriends of mine with brazilians who have more hair than him,"

"SHUT UP YOU BITCH!" Jayden barked up at her.

"Aww careful little man. Throw too many tantrums and Mom will put you in the naughty corner," she teased, waving her pinky at him before disappearing into her room.

Jayden's face screwed up in anger at his sister. He was shaken as he looked round to see Markus grinning like mad.

"Haha well bro looks like i don't need to worry about you making any moves on my girl. She's only into men not boys," he laughed at his brother's torment.

"Hey knock it off dude. I'm doing you a favor here," Jayden reminded him.

"C'mon dude i'm just messing with you. Thanks though I appreciate it," Markus said.

Alice's voice boomed through the walls from the kitchen, "MARKUS, I SAID GET YOUR BUTT UP STAIRS!"

"FINE!-I better go dude,"

"Sure see you later tonight," Jayden retorted as he took off for school.

The day went in surprisingly fast. Classes were mainly taken up by students ignoring the teacher and gossiping about the night ahead of them. Jayden was too preoccupied by the day's humiliating events. His sister and mother had both seen his humiliatingly small and bald penis. His brother, although he hadn't seen it, had been told about it by Jannie, who Jayden was sure would have gone into detail to Markus about it after he left for school.

It didn't help that he had the added danger that his mother might actually be arranging a doctor's appointment for him to inspect his poorly developed manhood. He prayed she'd forget about it with the distraction of Markus's drama but he could only hope.

During lunch Jayden was heading over to sit with his usual group of friends but was herded off by a trio of brooding jocks. He recognized them as Markus's friends, Ron Caster, Lewis Rodman and Georgie Lenox. Ron was the tallest with a chiseled jaw and spiky black hair. Lewis was a swimmer, so much slimmer but no less shredded. He had auburn hair and a delicate yet cocky face. Georgie was the shortest of all of them, even Jayden. This did not take away from his imposing presence. All three seemed to be acting friendly enough but Jayden still felt slightly nervous.

"Hey Jayden. How are you doing buddy?" Ron asked suspiciously.

"Uh hey guys. I'm doing fine. Why?" Jayden responded weakly.

"Well Markus told us about your deal to take Candice to prom and asked us to remind you to come through on your promise." Lewis explained in his cocky smooth voice.

"Oh yea. I must've forgot about that," Jayden responded.

"Well good thing we came along then. She's right over there so go ask her now," Georgie instructed.

Jayden looked round to see Candice sitting with a group of girls. Her blonde hair was like a river of gold running down her head. Her figure was perfect too. She was a cheerleader so she only ever wore her skimpy little uniform to school, showing off her glossy smooth legs.

Jayden panicked. He couldn't go ask her in front of all her friends. He'd planned to ambush her in the halls when she was alone and get it over with fast.

"I-I can't ask her now. She's with people," he told them.

"Haha aww c'mon you scared? Where's your balls dude?" Ron teased him.

Oh god! Jayden thought.

What did that quip about his balls mean? Was that Rons way of letting him know Markus had told them about his little dick? He had nothing else to base this off of but he didn't want to bring it up just in case they didn't know. There was no point in outing himself for no reason.

Lewis grabbed Jayden's shoulder and turned his face to Candice's table, "Just do it dude. Walk over and say 'Please Candice, I'm such a little bitch. Won't you please let me take you to prom tonight? It'd be a dream come true'," he said in a mocking tone.

Jayden felt himself being steered over to the group of gorgeous girls. His heart was pounding in his chest. He hadn't actually thought about what he would say. Now as he closed in on the lion's den he was scrambling to find the words. The trio of goons stopped and nudged him on his way. Nervously he took the final few steps up to the table.

He stood for a second before any of the girls noticed him. They all seemed to be focussed on Candice who was noticeably upset. He cleared his throat, drawing the attention of the gaggle of girls.

"Uh-can we help you Kevin?" one girl asked him.

"It's Jayden," he corrected her anxiously.

"Whatever. What do you want?" she replied.

"Well uh Candice, Markus told me he can't go to prom tonight and uh," he was fighting off his shaking, trying to look confident but he suspected it wasn't working, "And so i thought that if you still didn't have a date then maybe I could take you,"

All the girls looked either confused or shocked. Like they'd just seen a dog recite Shakespeare to them.

Feeling his nerves building to the peak he added, "Ye know. If you want."

He stood sheepishly awaiting her answer until finally she piped up, "Does Markus know about this?"

"Yea it was kinda his idea," he informed her.

He noticed the girls starting to giggle at his predicament. He was sure he'd blown it. He didn't care about the date at this point he just wanted to run and forget the whole thing.

"Okay," she said.

What? He thought. Had she actually just agreed.

"Uh, really?" he asked her.

"Yea Candice are you sure?" the shady Heather Jones sitting on her left asked.

Jayden along with most people hated her but she was beautiful so the rules of socialising didn't seem to apply to her.

"Yes I am. If I can't have Markus then his little brother will do. Besides, you're still pretty cute so well look good in our photos,"

Jayden brushed off the 'little brother' remark. He didn't think now was the time to inform her that he was actually the older of the two but it stung to hear.

"Okay uh great," he replied a little dazed, "I'll pick you up around 6?"

"Haha why? So we can be on time? Make it 6:30 doofus. We need to be fashionably late," she instructed him.

"Oh right, cool. I'll see you then," he said.

As he turned and walked away he could hear the prattling girls discussing Candice's decision to accept his offer.

Jeez I'm not a jock but I'm not a fucking mutant, he thought.

He sat down with his friends and regaled them with his tale of triumph. They were all amazed that he of all people would be taking Candice Demarko to the Prom.

"Shit Jayden you realize this means that you might actually win prom king," someone pointed out.

"Forget prom king. He might be the one who gets to fuck Candice. That's a way bigger deal," his buddy told them to a round of rowdy comments from the guys.

Jayden shyly brushed off these comments, denying any chance of this but secretly he thought it might be true. For all he knew he'd disappoint most girls with his inexperienced little willy, Candice might be different. He always thought she must be one of those nice girls who didn't care about size. Markus's threat rang in his head but he didn't care. Markus would get over it, he on the other hand would never get another chance like this. So if she let him, he decided he was gonna go for it.

As he contemplated the possibility of losing his virginity, Markus's three goons were watching him like a trio of vultures. Just waiting for him to fuck up, and they were sure it was only a matter of time.

The end of the school day came fast. By the time he was riding the bus, the story of him taking Candice to prom had spread like wildfire. He got congratulatory back pats from guys he had never spoken to. Girls saw him in a new light as well. He got glances and little waves from girls who had never acknowledged his existence.

When he got home there was no time to rest. He was running around like a headless chicken trying to get dressed. His big sister Jannie passed judgment on how dumb all these little kids were for taking prom so seriously. Markus was still confined to his room which Jayden was thankful for. He wasn't proud of his plan to have sex with his brother's girlfriend but not enough to make him rethink it. Not having to see Markus would just make it easier to ignore his own conscience.

Jwood23
Jwood23
60 Followers