All Comments on 'Punishing Aylin'

by Cinner

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
FETISHES AND ADDICTIONS

have a hold on people.....until the anticipation of the punishment.....leading to a stronger addiction. TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
#2 ALMOST EVERY STORY SUBMITTED ON LIT

with the proper editing could be tweaked into another category. Your stories are always new, provocative and a pleasure to peruse and your punctuation and grammar are spot on, TK U MLJ LV NV

CinnerCinneralmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thanks for your support, M! I know that I can count on you to see the good in them! You've been very kind to me and I appreciate it greatly! (((HUGS)))

CinnerCinneralmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you Alex

It was very flattering to see that you favourited this story! I am grateful to you. (((HUGS)))

CinnerCinnerover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you Belsyr and Al

I appreciate your support very much!

(((HUGS)))

CinnerCinnerover 11 years agoAuthor
TAZZ!!!

Thank you for your support, my friend! I think that you, Mary and Al are the only people who take the time to read EVERY one of my stories. I am extremely grateful to you for this and for your encouragement in my e-mail!

BIG, BIG (((HUG))) my friend!

- Cin

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fabulous Story

Another fabulous story, Cin, and SPOT ON! I really did enjoy every word!

L. M

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A lesson for me too

You are turning me on to new possibilities with every story. I am loving the way you get me hard with images I wouldn't have expected to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Apparently, the lesson was not learned, nor re-inforced, or even addressed. The sexual ending was only for his pleasure... not her discipline in financial obedience. But that's just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To Anonymous

I have to agree with you that the story needs a little more explication of the theme. Sadly, these stories were written for a contest in which quantity rather than quality was the main criterion of success. Many of these stories embarrass me greatly now that the competition is over and I see the flaws so glaringly. I confess that I had written to Lit, several years ago, asking that all of them be removed; but nothing happened. I have to say that I have read many of them today for the first time in nearly five years; for me the good thing is to relish the memories of the time that I spent on Lit and the contest that helped me to step just that bit out of my comfort zone. It burned off a lot of the excess energy that I had at the time acting out some of these stories with my partner. (((SMIRK)))

- Cinner

CinnerCinnerover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I have to thank Georgie (two years late, but better late than never) for his kind comments. I had a mission of opening minds with these stories and advancing a view of the world that was non-traditional in every sense of the word. I am delighted that it worked with you.

Cheers.

-Cinner

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous