Punishing Christina Pt. 03

Story Info
A thieving employee must pay a heavy penance.
1.8k words
4.15
18k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rob0056
rob0056
26 Followers

I stared at Christina as I held out the leather cuffs. She was visibly scared and nervous, but who could blame her. Standing exposed like this, on display for me, her pale skin glistening with perspiration from the sweltering room. She was naked except for lacy, teal panties... Her arms were crossed, covering her breasts. That wouldn't last much longer but I let her try, for the moment, to achieve some small level of modesty. All the better.

Her green eyes flitted nervously from the cuffs in my hand to my eyes, back and forth, looking for some glimmer of hope that this wasn't really going to happen like this, that I was just trying to frighten her. Nope.

I loved seeing this vulnerability, fear and embarrassment on her face. She had become very full of herself in recent years, as she took over more and more control and authority as my aging father's assistant and our bookkeeper. She had lorded over the other employees, feeling like she was in charge of all of us, even me. Once Dad was gone I'm sure she felt perfectly entitled to start embezzling and defrauding us, spending our company's money like it was her own. Well, things have changed now, dear Chris. Haven't they? The haughty bitch who'd stolen from me and my company, my family, now stood here, in this stifling hot storeroom, stripped nearly naked, sweating and almost trembling with fear...at my fucking mercy. Payback, at last. Let the games begin.

"Give me your hands."

She stared into my eyes, imploringly... Her strawberry blonde hair now hanging in damp, sweaty tendrils around her face, sticking to her cheeks, her arms clutched her chest even tighter. Her shapely legs rubbed together as she fidgeted.

Her lips were trembling. "Please..."

"Now, Chris."

And there it was...The first realization, the first expression of defeat in her face. She couldn't escape her fate, and her fate was entirely in my hands. Refuse and I turn the matter over to the police and press charges. Submit and take your punishment and stay out of jail. You'll earn your freedom, though. Restitution can take many forms...and it can take a long time

She slowly, exquisitely, uncrossed her arms, allowing her fine tits to gently hang free. Her nipples were hard, her dark pink areola puckered and taut. Fuck, she had great tits. Barely medium sized but for a woman with three kids...surprisingly high and firm, her creamy skin now glistening with sweat, like the rest of her sexy body. I loved the way her rib cage expanded with her quick, nervous breathing and the plump, round curves of her belly, that deep navel, panties covering her milf pussy. I can't wait to see all of you...And I will indeed. I own you, bitch.

I grasped her wrists and slipped a cuff over each one, cinching them tight. I unhooked the short chain and replaced it with a 12" bar with a loop in the center. A glance at her wide-eyed expression, then I reached behind me to a hanging switch and with a mechanical whirring sound, lowered the chain and hook from the overhead hoist. Oh, you didn't notice that, Chris? How much fun! Her eyes were wide and she was struggling to maintain composure as I hooked the bar into the hoist and she stood there, her arms at chest-level, cuffed and chained to a hoist with her face showing near disbelief...

I smiled coldly into her eyes, and then pressed the UP button.

"No..No Please!" She cried out.

I just stared back, watching as the motor whirred and the chain rose higher and higher, with agonizing slowness. Her arms pulled above her head, now beginning to pull her body taut. Up and up until her heels were slightly off the floor and just her pretty toes touched the ground.

"Why?" She pleaded. "Why do you have to do all this!?"

I stopped the motor and the room was suddenly silent, still and oppressively hot. She struggled to find some purchase for her toes, to take some of the strain off her shoulders and arms. Her tits jiggled enticingly as she struggled. I stepped back and took in the view.

Christina was stretched out, toes barely on the floor, wrists bound and arms pulled overhead, her breasts pulled up high and taut as well. Her ribs jutted out from her sides and her belly heaved with her frightened breathing. I stared at her deep armpits, the fine blonde stubble and the trickles of sweat forming and tracing their way down her sides...Fuck, she was sexy like this, and all mine.

"Why, Chris? Really...Why? After all you have done, you have the nerve ask me why? Do you think just fucking you in my bed or having you suck my cock downstairs after hours is going to pay your debt?"

Her green eyes were locked on mine and I could see her begin to struggle to maintain her composure.

"You took from me. You stole from me. Remember that. All those times you flirted with me while your loser soon-to-be-ex-husband was working in the same building...All the while you were robbing me blind. New car, new pool, new windows for your house...probably bragging to your hubby and your friends about how you were finally getting paid for all the indispensable work you performed here. Chris in charge, always. Pretty much doing whatever you wanted, just like a Boss, right? Don't think I didn't know about those long breaks when you'd sneak up here and suck your man's hairy cock in the restroom. Then later on you slip a pic of your naked tits into my desk drawer...Always kept the tension high, didn't you? You enjoyed your little power trip at my expense. Quite the game player. Well, clever girl, the game is over. You lost, Chris. You got caught."

I shook my head slowly, "Should've caught on to you months ago, you were so brazen. Better late than never, at least we're not quite bankrupt, but your debt has come due. With interest."

Her eyes were welling up tears and I could see my words had hit home. A tear trickled down her cheek, almost lost in the glistening sweat on her face, her long hair sticking in thin strands, guilt, and humiliation in her eyes.

I stepped up next to her and whispered into her ear. "It's time to pay the bill, bitch."

I stepped back and stared into her teary eyes. Then I slapped her hard across the face.

She gave a sharp cry, as much of surprise as pain, then glared at me with some defiance as well as fear. It was a very arousing combination. I turned, reached into a nearby box and withdrew a leather whip. It was about 4 feet long and made of soft leather with a bit of stiffness to it. I had chosen it carefully and even tried it on myself, to be sure. It was going to give a hot sting and hurt just enough to be painful but not cause real damage to the skin. It would leave her back, and anywhere else I chose, hot and red and throbbing, but leave no welts or cuts. I was not a barbarian, after all...

Oh, the look, the fucking look in her eyes when she saw it! I wish I could capture that and savor it again and again. To see this haughty bitch, already stripped nearly naked, wrists tied overhead, her MILF body stretched out helpless for my pleasure, me, the trusting boss she had fucked over for months...to see her see that whip in my hand and know in that second that shit was about to get real.

"No... No!" she hissed. "You can't!"

"Oh, I can, Chris... And I will."

I slashed the whip hard against the boxes to the side of me and then stepped close, staring into her wide, green eyes. I could see the flushed color drain from her creamy skin as her head shook slowly side to side, eyes wide in disbelief.

"Oh, wait..." I said, walking a few paces out in front of her to where a flat rectangular object lay behind an old tarp. I reached out and flipped the tarp away, exposing a full length mirror I had thoughtfully placed before her, perfectly positioned to show both of us every exquisite image from the experience before us. I'd be able to see her pretty back and ripe ass as well as her full frontal view, her totally naked body exposed to both of us...every moment, every reaction to every stroke. Of course, I was already taping the whole thing with two hidden cameras I'd placed and activated before we arrived. But she didn't need to know. The mirror was enough.

She was silently sobbing now, gasping and almost choking as she took in what was going to happen to her. Her eyes were tearing, her mouth open in silent despair, her lovely, mature, naked body convulsing softly with her sobs. I was so turned on seeing her body, which, I admit, I had lusted over and wondered about and watched in her tight jeans and clingy tops, her snug fitting slacks and crisp white blouses and those nice heels showing off her strong legs and sexy feet... to see that body now exposed, revealed completely to me and presented in it's most vulnerable state, humiliated and helpless. My cock was hardening in my jeans.

My eyes traveled over her, from her wrists tied and stretched over her head, to her armpits now dripping sweat and skin glistening all over from the oppressive heat and stress, her face and eyes and hair...those fucking incredible tits, round and soft and tipped with those puckered pink areola, her thick nipples fully hard and erect. Her deep ribs and round, mature belly and those hips and...wait... her pussy still covered by her lacy teal panties. Oh my, time to remove that last vestige of modesty.

I reached out and slid my hands over her womanly hips, loving how she tensed up at my touch, then grasped the sides of her panties. I lifted my eyes to hers and saw the resignation in them. I slid the lace slowly over her hips, revealing in exquisite slowness her plump, round mons , her beautiful, strawberry blonde bush and the hint of her pink pussy lips protruding from the soft nest of hair between her legs. Down her thighs, to her sexy legs and feet...and off. Totally naked.

I could not wait to taste her womanhood, to part those lips with my tongue and feel the warmth and heat and taste the tang of her wetness... But I had to restrain my desires. We had other business first.

I straightened up and traced the tip of the whip up her belly and sides, over her breasts and up to her cheek. She closed her eyes and looked away, pressing her face against her bicep.

"Game on, Chris." I whispered. "Let's play."

rob0056
rob0056
26 Followers