Punishing my Wife

Story Info
Wife is late from a girlie night out and is punished.
1.7k words
3.94
18.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taffe
Taffe
116 Followers

My Wife's Punishment.

Well it's 3am and I am currently sat in a carpark waiting for my wife to come out of a club after a girlie night out. Do not take me wrong I would never stop my wife going anywhere but the point is she is my submissive and she asked me to pick her up at 2.30am which I promised to do. Ceri finally comes out with a few friends they get into taxi's and she walks over to the car.

"Sorry I'm late Sir." She says as she gets in the car. I think she can see that she is in trouble when I just tell her to buckle up.

Then we get home, Ceri rushes in and goes straight to the toilet.

So far she has done the following things wrong.

  • Been late coming out of the club.
  • Not removed all her clothes straight away when in the house.
  • Not asked to use the toilet.

When Ceri returns I am waiting inside the lounge. "What is the first thing you do when you come in the house?" I ask.

Ceri removes all her clothes quickly and stands in front of me looking straight ahead.

Ceri's body is great, her tits are firm and just the right size for me. A slim waist and a shaved fanny. She keeps in shape not only for me but because she likes to do it.

It's as much I can do not to reach out and pinch her nipples but she has to be punished.

"Hands on the table three foot back then spread your legs three foot apart." Is all I say.

I went to get the small paddle that I use on her. When I returned I could not help reaching under and giving each nipple a squeeze.

Ceri know what is coming, well she thinks she does as I had 30 mins in the car to think about it.

"You do not say anything if I hear a moan or a squeal it will not do you any favours."

I start to paddle her lovely ass a few light ones to warm up then the rest harder. Her head goes down as she takes this part of the punishment.

Her ass is now a nice shade of red and her juices are starting to flow.

"Get cleaned up and come to bed."

Ceri looks slightly confused and goes to get ready for bed.

"Do not forget your 1st job in the morning".

"Yes Sir."

I wake up the next day and there is nothing happening. What should be happening is that I should be getting my morning blow job just like every morning. I go to the bathroom and freshen up. Still my wife as not stirred. I quickly pull the blankets off her and turn her over and drag her down so her feet are off the bed.

"What." Is all Ceri can say.

She thinks I am going to take her from behind. I grab a book from the side table and start using it like a paddle. Ceri's face is down in the bed as she is still a bit saw from last night. When I finish there are small tears in her eyes but again her juices are flowing.

"It seems you have forgotten the rules that you agreed to and signed for. Would you like me to show the agreement to you?

"No Sir, I remember."

"To day will be punishment day, I will punish you by making you cum so many times that you will not forget again, do you understand?"

"Yes Sir."

"We will be keeping a record as well as you normally can come a few times but this time it will be far more. Go and get a pen and some paper."

I get the straps that we use some times from under the bed. Ceri comes in and lays on the bed face up as per instructions. I strap her arms above her head, which pulls her tits up and her legs three foot apart.

Ceri is looking a bit scared. I strap the vibrator we have against her fanny and turn it on to 5 and walk away. Do not take me wrong I have an erection which will be dealt with later but processes 1st.

I went down stairs, had some breakfast, dealt with some post, basically did my normal jobs that I did. This must have taken an hr or so. I went back upstairs to see Ceri. She was starting to sweat a bit and I had heard some noise from down stairs do I guess she had cum at least twice. She confirmed that when I asked her. I marked the paper.

"If I hear any more noise I will gag you, on second thoughts I have to go out" I grabbed our makeshift gag and strapped it in her mouth. I think Ceri was realising what this punishment was now and looked at me pleadingly.

I also readjusted the vibrator and pushed it into Ceri which caused her to squeal in to the gag. Turned it up to 6 and went shopping. Now some of the women who walk round are supermarket are stunning and I sure some come to show off what they have as often I see a full tit with no bra, but to day there was far more short skirts and tight tops than normal. I did the shopping came home unpacked and made a coffee and when upstairs drinking it.

I was met with a sight that I will remember and want to repeat. Ceri was nearly unconscious I think the sheets were soaked with her juices and I could see that I was barely registering with her. Once she realised I was there she started pleading to be let go through the gag and then her whole body arched up as she came again. I was just in time.

I went down stairs and started to plan the next part. I grabbed some rope, nipple clamps and the spreader bar that I had made. I could hear the muffled moans. I went back upstairs and Ceri again looked even more pleadingly. I untied the straps and she curled up slightly. I grabbed each nipple and squeezed. "Come on, there's more to do yet, do not think you are getting out that easy."

I pulled her down stairs by her nipples and she pleaded all the way. I just shook my head.

I pulled her round by our very strong banister rail and attached the rope to her wrists and pulled her up till she was about 3 or 4 inches off the floor. I attached the spreader bar and started to lick her fanny, her juices poured out I pushed my fingers in her and she moaned. Ceri started to shake this time as she came again. I marked it down.

"You have cum 4 times in the last 2 hours, last time you did that it took me all day to make you cum that many times. Why?

Ceri tried to say something through the gag, which I ignored.

I got a small pair of step ladders that I used around the house, went back in front of Ceri who now was hanging limply. I attached the nipple clamps and she came too, again pleading into the gag, she now had dripple coming out of the mouth, down on to her tits and going down further.

"I'm going to remove the gag and you are going to give me a blow job, if you say anything between the gag coming out of your mouth and my cock going in you will be in more trouble."

Ceri nodded, I removed the gag and slid my cock straight in Ceri started to suck like her life depended on it and it was not long before I shot my load in her mouth. As per the rules she showed it to me before swallowing it down.

I put the gag straight back in without any hesitation. Ceri thought I was going to leave it off.

I put the vibrator back inside her warning her that if it came out the clamps would stay on longer. Ceri had now started to shake a bit. I walked around the house thinking what else I could do. I found a plastic spatula, span Ceri round and brought it against her ass cheeks. She screamed in to the gag but I kept going, till her ass was red again. She had shaken a few times with the gag inside her so I guess she had come a few times. "How many times have you cum like this, blink for the number?

3 blinks was the answer, which means she had cum 7 times in all. Might as well take it too double figures, I thought.

I removed the clamps, and left her there while I went and had some dinner.

"You must be thirsty, I am going to remove the gag and give you something to drink, the previous rule applies."

Ceri nodded her head. I withdrew the gag and gave her some water. Put the gag in and went to get some more and repeated the process.

As soon as the gag was in place I brought the spatula down on Ceri's tit. She span around I waited till she could see me and did it again. She span round the other way. I waited and did it again. Ceri I think was just hanging there now but all of a sudden she started to shake again.

"How many times?"

She blinked firmly twice.

I lowered Ceri down till she was just touching the floor and put my cock straight in her fanny, she just kept shaking as I sucked on her nipples and pumped my load into her.

Ceri could just about blink firmly twice before passing out. I was done. I had made her cum more than 10 times in 4hrs. I lowered all the way to the floor and I could hear was "Sorry I forgot the rules Sir." Over and over again. Once release she lay there on the floor looking used. When she came to her first mumbled words were "Sir, please fuck me." Which I did.

The next morning I was awaken by wife sucking my cock for all she was worth. That's how I like to be woken up. I reached down and squeezed her tits causing her to moan and release that I was a wake and it was a new day.

Taffe.

Taffe
Taffe
116 Followers