Punishing My Wife for Disobedience

Story Info
I train my wife to understand who is the man of the house.
2.6k words
2.16
15.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wives, submit to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord. Colossians 3:18

~Start Chapter one:

The university library was nearly empty as I sat alone at one of the carrel desks. I had been working on my taxes for over two hours when I felt someone under the table. I looked down to see the top of my wife's head. "How big is this big boy? Maybe I should measure it with my tongue" She giggled as she fished my already hard member out of my pants. "But first, I want $20." She was speaking in some kind of false falsetto voice, no doubt something her dipshit cult 'friends' had talked her into.

Any other day or time, I would have refused this. I expected my wife to act completely ladylike and classy in public. Tonight was different. She had embarrassed me in public. As her husband I decided her punishment would be her own public embarrassment. She had to suck my dick in public to atone for her sin of displeasing me. As she had chosen to act like a whore, I would treat her like one. I slipped a $20 out of my wallet and handed it to her. "You're a no good whore, now suck like one." I sneered.

Her behavior had gotten bizarre since she had found me naked with the neighbor's wife and daughter. I explained to her that I had needs to needed to be filled outside of the marriage. As my wife, I expected her obedience. Instead, she burned their house down before she shaved her head and joined a cult. This put my position as a church Elder into question. Leave it to women to be more concerned with their own silly needs than the needs of their menfolk.

Then I found her sucking other men's dicks, often two or three times a day and having all women orgies with the neighbor women at least once a week. As the husband I forbid her from having sex with those women, it was deeply emasculating that my own wife would seduce people I wanted to have sex with. They should have been in bed with me, not my whore wife.

She looked like a transvestite Uncle Fester with her bald head and solid black cultist robes. As the man of the house I had ordered her to wear a wig till her hair grew back. I held the blond wig in place with one hand gently shoving her head nearer to my cock.

She slid my pants down around my ankles, then off completely while taking the head of my cock in her mouth. Her pink lip stick smearing on my member.

She flicked her tongue around the tip while expertly working the shaft with her hands. She slipped me all the way down her throat while gently tugging my balls with her free hand.

Suddenly, I realized two things. My dick sucker had a pierced tongue and, to my horror, that my dick sucker was some frat boy dressed in drag. It was hazing week at the frats and they had sent some frat pledges out to service the other males on campus. "Shit." I yelled. "You're not my whore wife, your a...a... man whore.. What's wrong with you people?" I knew I couldn't move away. He had a powerful taser near my balls and could zap me to impotence if I made one false move to free myself from this completely unforeseen and unwelcome predicament that I found myself in.

"Hey. Don't knock it till you tried it." the frat boy said adjusting the blond wig on his head before deep throating my hard member. "Also, no homo."

"First off, I'm 100% straight. Secondly, you can't make sucking someone else's dick less homosexual just by saying 'no homo'." I replied scholarly watching his head bob up and down on my member.

Finally I cam in the frat boys mouth. He swallowed down the first few greasy ropes of cum but another spasm shot a load into his brushy eye brows, then another onto his forehead. "Why are you even doing this?" I cried.

Suddenly, my dick sucker disappeared under the table. I bent over and watched in shock as he disappeared into an open vent at the far end of the carrel desks, his ass waving in his slutty Catholic schoolgirl outfit and high heel shoes. He opened his mouth to show me my cum on his tongue. I saw his hand dart out, grab the vent cover, and close the vent behind him as he disappeared into the building ventilation system. I noticed to my horror that he had taken my pants with him, I was now naked from the waist down in public.

I was so distracted by this turn of events that I failed to notice the campus police officer as he came up behind me. "Sir. We're going to have to ask you to leave the library. Where the hell are your pants?" the officer asked with disgust in his voice.

"It's not my fault." I explained. "A dick sucking transvestite in a schoolgirl uniform mugged me, then sucked my dick, then stole my pants." I quickly reviewed with the officer what I had been force to endure of the last few minutes. "Now, please get a male officer. I need to talk to a real cop, I don't have anymore time to waste on an affirmative action fake cop."

"So that is what happened. Some guy sucked your dick for money, then disappeared into the walls taking your pants." The officer ask me again. "And I remind you its a crime to lie to the police."

"That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Dick sucking, disappearing rent boys are to blame, how many times do I have to tell you." I explained to the officer. "I'm a Church Elder and Village mayor. I demand that you hunt down every queer in town till you find the sicko who sucked my dick." I tried to grab the walkie-talkie away from her so that I could have a real officer get my story while little miss goodie two-shoes wannabe rent-a-cop went back to writing traffic tickets or help old people across the street. She tased my arm.

"Get on the fucking ground." She yelled. I tried to grab her by the wrist so I could sit her down till she started to see reason. The next thing I knew she had hit me in the face with a nightclub, then another two blows to the knees. I fell to the ground on my belly, I tried to get up but she was on my back in a second trying to force my arm behind my back.

"Do you know you I am? Do you know who my father is?" I yelled as I tried to slap some sense into her. "I'm going to see to it tha..." I started screaming as she tased my my exposed balls, then tased them a second time.

Then, for no reason, I was arrested for public indecency, soliciting a prostitute, assaulting an officer, resisting arrest, and the arson of my neighbors house.

It was all over the news. I found out my wife had been working with those gay frat boys to humiliate me again. She had recorded the whole thing from start to finish on a video camera I had gotten her for Christmas a few years back. Copies of the tape had been sent to the evening news, our church, the police.

Within days, I had been disbarred as a lawyer, excommunicated from my church for being a homo, and forced from office just because I had tried to slap some sense into a female officer. My wife changed the locks to our house and served me with divorce papers while I was in jail.

*****One year later- revenge on my wife and the other teachers who helped her.

The night of the parent teacher conference was the first time I met Ms. Del Rosario. She was 5 feet, 4 inches, 110 lbs, with measurements of 34B-26-34. She was a 23 year old Filipino woman who had only ever had sex with her college boyfriend.

They broke up her senior year because he could never satisfy her with his small three and a half inch penis. I knew that was much smaller than my own five and a half inch monster cock. She had brownish-tan skin, almost like a white girl with an end of summer tan, dark black shoulder length hair in pigtails, and a flat little Filipino nose. It was much smaller than my own Masshole snout.

She smelled like freshly ironed socks.

"Before we begin, I would just like to say that I like my women like I like my coffee. Lite brown, spicy, from the Philippines, and full of my cum." I said with a sly grin. I had dressed in floor length skirt and a matching sweater. In prison I had become master of disguise, I prided myself on my ability to appear as anyone. Today I had chosen women's clothes. I plan was simple, make myself look like mother, then get Ms. Del Rosario to suck my dick. Once she was hooked on dick, I would make sure my cock would be her own source. She would be forced to have my children.

As a lesbian I knew she knew nothing about dick. As soon as she experience my member, I it would drive the the lesbian right out of her.

"Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit in everything to their husbands. Ephesians 5" I explain to her. I would breed her, she would then be my wife in the eyes of god.

She immediately spewed the tea she had been drinking across the table. With a look of rage and disgust on her face she jumped to her feet. "Get the hell out of my classroom!" she roared, her small nosed nostrils flared in rage. "Who are you? Do you even have kids in my class."

I knew she was wet for me. I almost regretted snorting all that cocaine before the parent-teacher conference.

I also knew she was right. I didn't have kids anymore. She was completely at fault for leading my ex-wife into witchcraft and lesbian occult mumbo jumbo. My wife and children were gone thanks to her, she had helped my ex-wife file the restraining order against me. Going so far as to set me up for burning down my neighbors house.

This time would be different! My babymaker would a ejaculate my most powerful sperm deep into her womb right here on the floor of the classroom. Then I would take her back to my sex dungeon where she would be breed night and day till pregnant with my child. If my plan worked, she would be the first of many women to learn to enjoy my sex dungeon. It was a simple plan, I would use my magic dick to breed a god fearing, moral baby into her. Once she had a baby, and under my expert guidance, she would learn to be a good mother, not a slutty immoral lesbian.

I tired to sooth her. "Relax, you're going to enjoy..." she doused my face with her cup of scalding hot tea.

"You're right, I am." She started laughing. "I have some women here who wanted to meet you again. I'm sure you remember them from your life before going to prison." I fell to my knees and screamed as I tried to wipe the hot water off my face, She kicked me hard enough in the face I saw spots for a few seconds. The next thing I knew she had taken the handcuffs from my rape kit, cuffed one of my wrists, slipped the cuffs around the leg of the teacher's desk, then cuffed my other wrist.

This was not part of my plan. In my plan, she would be the one terrified and handcuffed. I looked up to see two female police officers standing over me. "Help me officers!" I cried, "She's trying to kidnap and rape me."

"Like you tried to do to me?" the officer smiled at me. I gave her a hard look. It was that silly female officer who had refused to obey me last year. "Nice skirt. Lets see how much a big white guy like you likes spending the weekend in 'the tombs' while dressed like a black girl." She started covering my face in black face. "That's where you're going if you don't start cooperating."

"Where did you even get that black face face paint?" I gasped

"Your son was here not half an hour ago. He pulled the same stunt, but he was in blackface." Ms. Del Rosario laughed at me.

"Remember ladies. He thinks his dick give him the power to tell women what to do or that god wants women to obey him." Little miss female cop advised the others. "He thinks women are only good for house work and sucking his dick."

What the women didn't know was I had been practicing yoga since I gone to prison last year. For over a month I had been able to suck my own dick. It also gave me the ability to slip most cuffs around. I quickly slipped the cuffs around so they were in front of me instead of behind my back. I lifted the table up and off I when down the halls of the high school. "Run for your lives other men. Man hating slutty lesbians want to rape you." I shouted a warning to a group of dads. "And some female cop stole my rape kit. She'll do the same to you."

Instead of coming to my aid, the group of dads started chasing after me as if I was the bad guy. I quickly ran toward the gym, I would lose them in the locker rooms.

The vice principle addressed the group of concerned parents in the girls locker room "And, as you can see, the security systems we have in place are second to none. No perverts could get into this locker room when your daughters are changing, that incident from earlier this evening was a one-off that will never be repeated. We pride ourselves on....what the fuck, not again." He screamed as he saw me run by still in hand cuffs, my face covered in blackface. The front of my skirt had been folded up in my belt so my bouncing erect dick and pre-cum was clearly visible to the crowd as I jogged past the group before stopping at the emergency exit doors,. "How do you creepy fucks keep getting in here?" He yelled after me.

"I'll be back for my rape kit. Then all you cheaters, whores, lesbians, witches, and freaks will learn a little something about respect. You think just because I'm a white male Christian you can discriminate against me. Well, your wrong." I yelled back. "I get the last laugh, I'll..." At that moment I was tased on my exposed balls again by that dumb female cop who had hidden herself behind the door.

I was arrested for a large number of crimes yet again. The fact that the terms of my parole prevented me from being anywhere near children under 18 and I had been caught half naked in the female locker room of a high school didn't help my case any. I think the real problem was the judge was a black female more concerned about being politically correct than about my rights as a husband to teach my ex wife a lesson.

~Fin. Chapter one.

Stay tuned for Chapter two: Cucked by cultists