All Comments on 'Punishment: The Domme's Perspective'

by bbspnker

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, it was really hot story from the Dom's perspective but the story was supposed to be about the punishment spanking that she gave the sub in the previous story "Punishment from the sub's perspective". Unfortunately the sub's story was about the Dom spanking the ass of the sub however this story was the sub delivering the spanking to himself. I was confused on the second story line but was struck by the description of what the Dom was feeling. When a sub fails at something then a punishment is necessary. What the Dom feels about the punishment beating, and why it has to be done, was correct. I liked that she recognized that the sub was trying his best to show his love for her so ended the punishment just after the sub really could not go on, that he had reached his limit. The care and love that she showed him afterwards was necessary so that the sub knows that he did well and she cares for him. A good soothing lotion on his ass would go a long way to increasing that bond between them. A good Dom knows how to care for their sub. There are only a few good authors that know how to write about that earned trust and bond. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous