Punishment Code Tales Ch. 01

Story Info
A college girl recounts her punishment to her friends.
5.5k words
4.26
34.1k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is one of an anthology of short stories that take place in my world of Judicial Punishments. I aim to explore a variety of stories and characters whose lives are directly impacted by the new justice system and even those who only brush up against new codes. Each chapter is unrelated to the last so don't worry if you jump in in the middle and if one is not to your taste then the next one might be. Please feel free to comment and to private message me. I love speaking with readers and I value all of your input. I hope you enjoy.

***

Nancy Ding held up three fingers like a W as she sat cross legged on the carpeted floor leaning back against the couch of her friend Yufan's apartment. The music was loud and the four friends had as to speak up in order to be heard as they played Never Have I Ever. "Loser does a dare right?" Nancy asked before they started.

"Yeah, or answers a truth," Kennedy confirmed.

"Ok, I'll start. Never have I ever kissed anybody outside my family," Yufan said, kicking the game off. Yufan, like Nancy, and the one man at the table, Bo, was of Chinese origin. She had dark eyes and long dark hair in a braid that went most of the way down her neck and, unlike the other three, had gotten to change clothes after getting back from the party. She had on short, black running shorts and a white t shirt with a black bra showing through the thin fabric.

"Ugh," Kennedy answered putting down a finger, "That's unfair. I keep telling you two to date." She was blonde and blue eyed and wore a short blue and white dress that made her be careful to keep her legs closed as she sat on the couch.

"Mom and Dad would be so mad," Yufan answered, "They sent me to school to be an engineer, not date."

"Same," Nancy agreed, "Even if you're born here, it's different with old fashioned parents. They would hate to know that I'm out drinking rather than studying." Nancy was still in her party clothes as well, short white jean shorts and a yellow spaghetti-strapped crop top. Her brown hair was short, not even reaching her shoulders and a half full glass of wine sat in front of her on the coffee table.

"I don't know," Bo, dressed in dark blue jeans and a button down shirt, said, "My dad asks if I've met anyone."

"That's because you're a guy," Nancy said, "And you still have three fingers so you've kissed somebody."

"Yep," Yufan agreed, "It's your turn, Kennedy."

"Alright, never have I ever broken a bone," Kennedy said.

"That's not nearly as fun," Bo said as Nancy put down a finger, "And yes I'm in college. I've kissed people."

"Yep, that question was very boring," Nancy agreed.

"Well you all are all virgins. The fun never have I evers are off the table," Kennedy said.

The group laughed and Bo continued, "Never have I ever smoked weed."

Everybody looked around and nobody put down a finger. "Really?" Bo asked, "I thought for sure I'd get Kennedy."

"No, I'm more of a gin girl," she answered.

"That means you lose a finger," Yufan said.

"Well, I guess we are just a boring group of friends," Bo said, putting a finger down.

"Alright, my turn," Nancy said, "Never have I ever driven a car."

Kennedy rolled her eyes as she dropped a finger and was down to one, "What? You've never driven?"

"Neither have I," Yufan answered, "Never needed to. I'm from the city."

"Yeah, that's why I haven't," Nancy said, "The subway is nice."

"I just never had a car," Bo said.

"Alright back to me," Yufan said.

"Just get Kennedy out," Bo said, "She's down to one."

"Fine the Asians ganging up on me," Kennedy laughed, "I see how it is."

The group laughed at the joke. The four of them had been close friends since they lived in first year dorms together and now as sophomores it was a running joke that Kennedy didn't fit in. "Alright, never have I ever let a man outside the family see me naked."

"Oh, wow. You don't really know me, do you?" Kennedy asked, "You're going to lose a finger for that."

As she thought, Yufan argued, "I know you went home with at least two guys last year. You told me you hooked up with them."

"Well, yeah, hooked up, but we didn't fuck. We made out and I got them off, you know, but I was never naked. Not completely."

"Wait hooked up doesn't mean having sex? I thought I was good at English," Bo joked.

"It can mean lots of things," Kennedy said, "But I promise a man has never seen me naked. You can put down a finger, Yufan."

"No," Nancy said, her face flushing red as she decided to tell the truth, "I'll put a finger down."

"What?" Kennedy exclaimed, as the other two looked at her, shocked, "You've never kissed a guy, but one has seen you naked."

The room seemed to freeze for a second as everybody stared at the twenty-year-old. "Yeah, I, um," she paused to collect her thoughts.

Suddenly serious, Kennedy spoke up, "You don't have to tell us if it was bad."

"Yeah, I didn't mean to start that conversation," Yufan said.

"No, it's not like that. Well, I mean, it was um," Nancy said, her face burning, "It was a punishment code thing."

"Oh," Kennedy said, "I'm sorry, babe. That must have been hard."

"I mean, yeah, it's fine," Nancy said, "It was a while ago. Before I met you guys."

"Before college?" Yufan asked.

"Yeah, right before I graduated high school," Nancy confirmed.

"We don't have to talk about it. I mean, unless you want to, because I'm curious," Kennedy admitted.

"Yeah, me too," Bo admitted.

The truth was that Nancy wanted to talk about it. It had been more than a year ago now and it was just a really strange couple hours of her life. Sometimes she forgot that it had even happened and she shared everything with these three other people. Nancy took a sip of her wine, "I've never talked to anybody about it."

"We are here if you want to talk about it," Kennedy said, sliding off the couch to sit on the floor next to Nancy.

"No, I mean, yeah, I'll talk about it but it's not a big deal. It wasn't like it happened yesterday. It was more than a year ago," Nancy said, "I don't want it to ruin the party."

"Well will you like talking about it?" Kennedy asked.

"I don't know. If you all think it's a good story, then I'll tell it. I'm kind of over it, I think."

"I want to hear it," Bo said.

"Bo . . ." Yufan hissed in a warning tone.

"What? I don't know what happens with all that. This isn't my country. Aren't you curious?" Bo asked her.

"Yeah," Yufan said, "But we can't make her tell the story. Isn't it like, traumatic?"

"She says it's not a big deal," Bo argued.

"Yeah, Yufan. It's fine," Nancy said, turning to Kennedy, "I know what to do. Finish the game. I only have one finger left."

Kennedy laughed, "Ok, I get it. Never have I ever been punished by the court."

"Well, damn," Nancy answered, putting her finger down, "I guess I have to do a dare."

The four of them laughed. "Are you sure?" Kennedy asked one last time.

"Yeah, it's fine," Nancy said, "I'm not embarrassed to tell you all."

"Ok, well, we dare you to tell the story of your punishment," Kennedy told her.

Nancy took another sip of the white wine in front of her, "Alright, I'll start at the beginning. I was eighteen and it was February before graduation in June. I was on my computer and there was a movie that I needed for one of my Advanced Placement classes. It was supposed to be online for free, but it wasn't on any streaming service that I could find. I was doing this assignment last minute so when I couldn't find it, I couldn't talk to the teacher because it was due the next day, so I found a site that let me download it for free. I did the assignment and that was that."

"Oh, I see where this is going," Kennedy said.

"Yeah, that free download site was obviously not legal, but who cares, you know? Anyway, I was using a laptop that the school gave me, and the IT department watches what we do on those. The download got flagged as suspicious and, when they investigated, they reported me to the administration and then the principal wanted to talk to me.

"Talking to him," Nancy continued, "Made it seem like he just wanted to scare me. It was illegal, yada, yada and he got the school police officer to talk to me and I got detention."

"Wait your school has its own police officer?" Bo asked.

"Yeah, this country is fucked," Kennedy chimed in, "Keep going, Nancy."

"Yeah, anyway, the police officer has to report me because it is, technically, illegal, even if lots of people do it. The next day, I think he had to talk to his boss, maybe, he wrote me a citation and wrote all my information down and told me to expect a bigger citation to come in the mail. Obviously, I tell my parents now and they just tell me to be patient and wait for the thing to come in the mail. I think my dad knew what might happen and didn't want to scare me. Mom seemed angrier at me and said I was a disappointment to the family."

"That's not nice," Kennedy said.

"No, but she's over it now. I got dean's list last semester, so she forgave me," Nancy joked, "So a couple weeks later. I got what's called a Judicial Summons in the mail. It stated was I was charged with and gave me a sentence."

"So, what was the sentence?" Bo cut in.

"Have some patience," Yufan hushed him.

"No, no, it's fine," Nancy said, winking at Bo, "That's the fun part. I get it."

"Naughty," Kennedy laughed.

"It's not like that!" Bo argued.

"You don't think I'm pretty?" Nancy laughed.

"You're all beautiful," he said, like he had many times in the past when the girls teased him. Nancy thought that he was probably into all three of them, at least when they first met, but had now decided it was easier to just be their friend when none of them showed interest in him. And now they all joked that he was permanently in the friend zone. "Just keep going."

"Alright so the sentence was that they wanted to paddle me on my ass," Nancy said.

"Whoa!" Yufan said.

Nancy continued, "Yeah, so obviously that is terrifying. I mean I was spanked growing up, but this is different. It's strangers doing it. I'm older and . . . "

"And you know you're going to be naked, right?" Kennedy interrupted her.

"Did you know that?" Bo asked.

"I mean, kind of," Nancy answered, "We skipped a part. Let me go back a little bit. Mom and Dad didn't let me read the summons immediately. They read it and told me what it said. They said that they weren't going to appeal because I needed to learn my lesson and that I was guilty anyway, which I agreed with. That I was guilty, not that I deserved it, but Mom and Dad know best, you know."

"No, but you can continue," Kennedy said.

"My parents might've done the same," Yufan said.

"Anyway, they told me that they already made an appointment at the Punishment Center for me to be paddled and that it was the following week after school let out."

"I just can't believe they were so on board with it. My parents would never let it happen without a fight," Kennedy said.

"Well, believe it, because that's just how they are," Nancy said, "So that week sucked. I knew what was going to happen, but I didn't tell anybody at school. I guess maybe the school officer or the principal might have known but they didn't say anything. I'm going to jump to the night before the punishment. I was getting ready for bed, you know, showering and shit, when my mom came to my room. She sat me down and she tried to have the talk."

The two other women giggled, and Bo smiled. "How did that go?" Kennedy asked.

"About how you would expect," Nancy answered, "You know. I already knew what sex was and I had the internet so I kind of knew what was going on down there. It was the first time she'd even tried to talk to me about anything like that since my period started. Sorry Bo."

"Whatever," he shrugged, "My three best friends are girls. I'm used to it."

"We put you through so much, I know," Kennedy answered, sarcastically.

"Yeah, I never get rewarded, either," Bo said.

"Yeah, what do you want?" Kennedy said.

"You all to make me more sandwiches," he joked.

The three girls rolled their eyes. "Yeah, that's why you don't have a boyfriend," Kennedy told him.

"Whatever, this story is pretty good," Bo said, "I'll take what I can get."

"Anyway, if I can continue, Mom tried to explain sex to me and warned me that men might see my, you know, privates the next day. I didn't want to even think about that so I just pushed it out of my mind and figured it wouldn't happen to me. I mean they didn't really need me naked to paddle me, right? So I just ignored that."

"I don't know if I could ever do that," Yufan said, "I can't even imagine."

"It's just how it was. I don't want to say I'm special," Nancy said, "But you guys are distracting from a funny part and I'm sure Bo will like it."

"What's that?" Bo asked.

"Well, I had to shave my pubic hair off."

"Wow," Kennedy said, nonchalantly.

"Yeah, I know it might not be much, but it was a big deal for me then. I was really upset when Mom told me. I just felt like I was going to look really young, and I didn't like that," Nancy continued, "And it was a very weird shower with my mom trying to talk me through it and I kept showing her and she said it wasn't good enough. In hindsight, it was hilarious, but at the time it was traumatic."

All four of them paused to laugh at the image of Nancy's mom, whom they had all met and was a very quiet, reserved woman who brought the friends treats a few times a year. The thought of her trying to teach Nancy to shave her pussy and inspecting her daughter's work was hilarious to all of them. "That sounds terrible," Kennedy said, wiping away tears, "But also hilarious."

"I'm glad you can laugh about it," Yufan agreed.

"You know what's funnier? My hair isn't even that thick. It shouldn't have been that hard," Nancy laughed.

"Thanks for that detail," Bo said, making a show of eyeing Nancy up and down.

"I knew you'd like that," Nancy said, before getting back to the story, "So after that whole ordeal, I go to bed. I didn't sleep very much, but it's not like I got to go straight to the center. I still had to go to school. Obviously, not much learning happened that day. It was really weird because I couldn't tell anyone what was going to happen. I had to tell one teacher that I couldn't stay after school for biology club. She didn't ask why and now I wonder if she knew because she was very nice about it and didn't pry. Maybe the principal told her."

"So, you went straight from school to the, um, whatever those places are called?" Bo asked.

"The center, yeah," Nancy answered.

"Wait, wait, wait," Kennedy interjected, "Are you telling me what I think you're saying? Didn't you go to Catholic school?"

"Ho, ho, ho, ho," Bo released a deep belly laugh when he realized where Kennedy was going, "You went to get paddled dressed like a Catholic school girl?"

"An Asian Catholic school girl," Kennedy added as she laughed along with Bo.

"What does that mean?" Yufan asked, confused.

Bo pulled out his phone and tapped on his screen before showing it to Yufan, "It's this."

"Oh, wow," Yufan said, "They let you wear that to school?"

"Here, let me see," Nancy said ordering Bo to show her. She laughed as she saw the woman on the screen in a short tartan skirt and a low-cut white blouse tied up to reveal the model's stomach, "That's porn but basically yeah. It was a green plaid skirt, and it was to my knees and I had to wear a blazer, too, with a white blouse. No tie, though."

"Sounds like a Catholic school girl to me," Bo said.

"Well, we know what he's into, now," Kennedy joked.

Bo continued the bit, "What did you wear under that?"

"I really don't remember," Nancy admitted with a chuckle, "You'll just have to imagine."

"White bra and panties," Kennedy guessed, "That's classic schoolgirl."

"That's so boring though," Bo joked, "Can't it at least be a thong?"

"You can imagine whatever you want," Nancy laughed, "No way it was a thong. It was definitely full-sized covering underwear. That's all I had back then."

"Whatever, I'm imagining a thong," Bo announced.

"Gross," Yufan said, rolling her eyes.

"You do you, Bo," Nancy said, continuing the story, "So after school my mom picked me up and we went to the center. We parked and went in and . . ."

"Your mom went in with you?" Kennedy interrupted.

"Yeah, she's my mom. What else was she going to do?"

"Oh, little Nancy isn't big enough to get paddled by herself," Bo laughed.

"Oh, that's how it is," Nancy said, rolling her eyes, "Well maybe that is what is was because Mom did a lot of the speaking. We went through security and then we talked to a woman at a window who took all my information. I didn't have a license, so Mom had to give her my birth certificate and stuff. I think it was much more difficult than it usually was but eventually I got checked in and then we got told to go sit in a waiting room."

"So, your mom is still with you while you wait?" Kennedy asked, "So cute."

"Stop it!" Nancy squealed, "She's not with me the whole time, I promise."

"Still cute," Kennedy said.

"Let her keep going," Bo said.

"Oh, you just want to get to the spanking part," Kennedy said, laughing at the man.

"That's fair. I am hot," Nancy said.

"Yeah!" Bo agreed, "Glad you know that."

"Thanks," Nancy said as she continued, "So we sat there for like . . . ever. Maybe an hour. There were other people in the waiting room and they got called in first so I guess there was a line."

"What was your mom like as you waited?" Kennedy asked.

"Let her get to the good part," Bo answered.

"I'm getting there. My mom was mostly quiet but, every once in a while, she would tell me to make sure I listened and followed all the people's directions. She was definitely nervous so she was just doing mom things," Nancy continued.

"Yeah, she just wants you to be a good daughter," Yufan said, "My mother would do the same thing, I think. Well maybe she would have just kicked me out of the house out of shame but whatever."

The group laughed at her joke before Nancy continued, "Anyway, finally I get called in by a guard and I have to go by myself. I gave mom a hug and I get taken to the back to this room that has this table that's covered in a paper sheet and it has this weird pillow right in the middle of the table and then it hit me. Like wow, this is where it is going to happen. The pillow, you know, like props my butt up so they can hit me. I was scared before but now I feel like I'm going to throw up."

"Oh, wow. They don't ease you into it do they?" Kennedy commented.

"Nope. And, like, I'm over it now but at the time it was the worst thing that ever happened to me. What I remember now is that the guard acted like there was no rush. He sat me down in a chair and we had to wait for his partner. That took a couple minutes, maybe he was in the bathroom or something, I don't know."

"And these are both guys?" Yufan asked.

"Yeah."

"Were they cute?" Kennedy joked.

"Eh," Nancy said, shrugging her shoulders, "I don't remember. I just stared at the table. There were straps hanging off the side and that scared me, and I looked for the paddle but didn't see it. Anyway, my anxiety is through the roof when the second guard shows up and they start talking to me.

"First, they make me state my name and then I have to sign a piece of paper saying I haven't taken painkillers which, like, I wish I had thought of that. I could have just signed the paper anyway. It's not like they checked. So, then they start talking about what is going to happen. Once I'm ready and on the table, they were going to blindfold me and then a third person is going to come in and actually do the punishment," Nancy continued.

"It just keeps getting worse," Yufan chimed in.

12