Punishment Code Tales Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I can't believe you're into this," Kennedy said, looking mischievously at Bo.

"I think you are," Bo laughed, accusing Kennedy.

"You are the one making the jokes," Nancy agreed, looking at her blonde friend "And, really, I understand. I'm not into it but I get it."

"Yeah, I know. Whatever, let's just, um, breeze past this," Kennedy said, blushing, "Keep going. It's your dare."

"Fine. Fine. You can be into whatever you want," Nancy said, "Anyway, the blindfold is scary, but the real bad part is that I'm going to be completely naked."

"What? You didn't know that?" Bo asked.

"Well, I was eighteen and dumb and the punishments were kind of new. I kind of thought it would just be like panties down and skirt pulled up, ok? Like I said before I just kind of pushed that part of it out of my mind," Nancy defended herself, "But no, this is the first time I realized I was going to be totally naked. I'm surprised I wasn't sobbing by now but really I just felt kind of numb, plus, in the back of my mind, I could hear my mom telling me to not make a fuss and to listen to all the directions so when they told me to stand up and start stripping I just kind of did it without thinking about it."

"Now that's hot," Bo said.

"What? You were just giving me shit for that!" Kennedy said.

"You're into the situation. I'm just into my hot friend getting naked," Bo answered, as he winked at Nancy.

"Thanks Bo. That's why you're such a good friend," Nancy answered.

"Forever friend zoned but I guess it's ok if I get to hear this story," Bo said as the party laughed at the well-trodden joke.

"Anyway, so now I'm naked and, no, I won't describe how I look. Well, I guess you know I'm shaved down there but, believe me, it grew back."

"Oh well, I think I can imagine," Bo said. Then he looked at her closely, making it clear his eyes moved down to her chest "Let's see. Hmmm. 30Bs and probably tan nipples."

Nancy groaned in fake shock, "Not fair."

"Was he right?" Kennedy asked as Yufan giggled, "Good guess."

"Yeah, but fine I guess you can have your imagination. Back to the story now: I was naked, and they told me to lay on the table so I do but I can't figure out where to put my hands. I'm flailing around," Nancy says, waving her arms around, "And they just let me do it and I swear they chuckle at me so I'm even more embarrassed than I was before and then they tell me just to put my arms down by my side. Then it gets even worse. Obviously, they have to make sure I'm in the right position, so they have to touch me."

Yufan groaned and Kennedy frowned as Nancy explained, "They didn't like touch me somewhere, you know, private. They didn't molest me, but still a strange older man touched me while I was naked. He told me to scoot forward and touched me on the back of my knee and I jumped. He told me to relax but he kept his hand on my leg so that wasn't going to happen, but I tried my best to listen and he got me in the right spot on the cushion and I'm sure I was showing him everything since my ass was up on the pillow. It's not like I have thighs for modesty. I'm a twig. He could definitely see my vagina."

"Oh no," Yufan squeaked, squirming in secondhand discomfort.

"Yeah, it was terrible," Nancy said, "I was nauseous and I'm sure I was glowing red."

"At least your boobs are hidden, right?" Kennedy added.

"Yeah, that was something but that bright side really wasn't something I was thinking about then. I mean, nobody had seen my privates but my mom before or since. Just those two guards and the guy who paddled me," Nancy said.

"I'm sorry," Yufan said, touching Nancy's hand.

"Oh, it's fine now," Nancy assured her, "I'm just saying how I felt at the time but let's keep going. Once I'm on the cushion the way they want then they start tying me down with the belts so I can't get up from the table. So, they had to touch me even more but they weren't close to anything private, so it wasn't so bad but once the straps were on it was time for the blindfold. This might surprise you, actually, but it wasn't so bad. The guy kind of pulled my hair putting it on but once I got over the first few seconds it was kind of relaxing."

"What do you mean," Kennedy asked, "It sounds terrifying not seeing what's going on when you're so . . . vulnerable, I guess."

"I don't know how to explain it," Nancy responded, "I could just pretend that nobody else was there and the guards didn't move around too much. I feel like we had to wait for a technician to be free to come and do the paddling."

"So, you just laid there naked and tied up? How long?" Bo asked.

"There it is. He's interested again," Kennedy joked.

"I really don't care," Nancy said, "You can both like whatever you want but, yeah, I was just laying there for a few minutes and it really helped my anxiety to just lay there for a few minutes. Maybe I got used to it? I don't know. Anyway, it all got ruined when the door opened and the technician walked in. I wasn't really scared of the paddling. I was spanked growing up, so I thought it was no big deal but, still, I know it's just about to happen so that's really scary. But the worst part now is that I have no idea what that guy looks like."

"Oh right. That would be bad," Kennedy agreed.

"Why?" Bo asked.

"Well, there's just this man back in my hometown who has seen me naked and I don't know who he is," Nancy answered.

"Yeah, that makes sense," Bo replied.

"It doesn't really matter," Nancy continued, "Because I don't ever plan on going back there after school, but it crosses my mind sometimes that I'll just never recognize him, and he's seen me like that."

"Yeah," Kennedy agreed before urging her to continue, "Go on. How bad was it?"

"Ok. Ok. I hear the door open and close, and I know he's a man because he talks to the guards. They confirm my name, and he confirms that he's using the paddle and then he checks the belts to make sure I'm tied down right."

"And that means you get touched again?" Bo confirmed.

"Yeah, and after getting a chance to relax, it really jerks me back into my anxiety so I kind of lose track of what is going on until it starts. Just bang!"

"He didn't warn you?" Kennedy said.

"Jerk," Yufan agreed, her mouth hanging open in shock.

"Maybe he warned me, but I don't remember," Nancy informed them.

"Well, how did it feel?" Kennedy asked.

"It hurt really bad. It was big and wooden, and I figured out later that it had holes in it so he could swing it faster," Nancy continued.

"You saw it?" Kennedy wondered.

"There were marks," Bo answered for Nancy.

"Yeah," Nancy confirmed, "And it was like hot."

"What!?" Kennedy exclaimed.

"Not like that, God, Kennedy," Nancy said, "Have you not been listening? It felt hot as in heat and my ass was so red at the end of it. It really burned."

"How long did it go? Like three hits?" Yufan guessed.

"Oh no," Nancy shook her head, "It was twenty strikes and I know because he counted after each one."

"Very frat house," Bo said, "Did he make you say, 'Thank you, sir, may I have another?'"

Nancy laughed, "No, he just announced the count after each whack. If he told me that it was supposed to be twenty, I didn't hear him so it didn't help me at all. I had no idea when it was going to end."

"Oh god, that's terrifying," Yufan said, "Did you cry?"

"Oh, yeah," Nancy confirmed, "I made it about three hits before I was bawling and begging for him to stop. I really underestimated it. I thought I could take it, but nope. It was way worse than my mom smacking me with a hairbrush."

"Oh, baby," Kennedy said.

"Yeah, that's terrible," Bo agreed.

"For real, it's ok or I wouldn't be telling you about it," Nancy said, "So that was pretty much it. Are you happy? Is my dare complete?"

Kennedy laughed, "You're not done yet. What happened after the paddling was over?"

"Um, not much," Nancy promised, "The technician left and then the two guards took off the blindfold and let me go from the table."

"What did you think? Did you check yourself or anything? I would have been so scared of scars or something," Kennedy probed.

"I was so messed up from the paddling that I don't even remember looking at my ass until I got home. Even like an hour later it was bright red and it had little circular marks which is why I know the paddle had holes," Nancy answered, "The guards watched me get dressed which I guess was a relief and, well, I guess this is for Bo but I thought about going commando, but I was too scared. It hurt to have underwear on after the paddling."

"Thanks for that detail," Bo joked.

"Just for you," Nancy replied, winking, "Then they led me out of the back and through a different exit. I guess my mom asked where she should meet me because she was right outside the door."

"Aww, what did she do?" Kennedy asked.

"Well, I was still teary I think so she just hugged me and made sure I was ok. She got me ice cream on the way home and didn't give me a hard time," Nancy said.

"That's very cute," Kennedy stated.

"Yeah, I mean, she's a good mom," Nancy said, "Am I done now? That's really all there is."

"Yeah, that was a great dare," Kennedy announced.

"Thank you for sharing," Yufan said, "That was very brave."

"I keep telling you all it's not a big deal. It's all in the rearview mirror, now."

"Yeah, but have you ever downloaded something illegally again," Bo asked, with a smirk.

"Oh yeah. Just not on a computer that I don't own," Nancy admitted.

Kennedy laughed, "So you must not have learned your lesson."

Nancy giggled with her friends, "Nope. It really didn't make much of an impression. It was just one day more than a year ago. So anyway, let's play again."

The four friends laughed and got new drinks. They had a long night of telling stories ahead of them.

12