All Comments on 'Punishment Code Tales Ch. 01'

by writingsomethingnew

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
StrappingManStrappingManover 2 years ago

So Nancy is still downloading. Time for the DMCA police to seize her computer. Lol.

mul717ud35mul717ud35over 2 years ago

Fantastic. I hope she and her friends get in a lot more trouble. You have a real gift for writing.

georgemilan294georgemilan294over 2 years ago

Nice!

It's good that she got off easy for such a small infraction. And even better, she's one of those who doesn't learn. So hopefully the presence of an audience and a few added clamps will have a greater effect on her learning :-)

jdb12399jdb12399over 2 years ago

This is another great example of your writing which inspired me to start.

The idea of hearing about the Punishment from the victim is a good one.

Looking forward to reading the next chapters.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The previous stories from Ms. WritingSomethingNew are more developed, both with characters with agency and in their plots. I highly recommend them. However, we were warned by the author that this is a short story; it is excellent in that category. If there is one thing that I didn't like as much, it was the amount of dialog of the party among friends variety.

Probus888Probus888almost 2 years ago

That was well written and believable and a slightly different POV with the idea of hearing about her punishment from the victim afterwards is a good one.

toastywarm01toastywarm01over 1 year ago

I liked them all but of the three tales in this series this one is the best. Her description as well as the reactions from her friends makes a great story.

I love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A much better story about this type of punishment.

I hope we don’t devolve into this way of thinking.

Bill S.

ToalldaysToalldaysover 1 year ago

Excellent story 👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwritingsomethingnew@writingsomethingnew
I appreciate all comments and private messages! If you pass on your email when leaving me a PM, I almost always reply. I especially love suggestions (for both content and style) and feedback so I can continue to grow as a writer and create better stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES