Punishment Dare for Leena - Day 01

Story Info
Leena faces her punishment dare for quitting.
3.5k words
4.42
28.9k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leena quit last night's game of Truth or Dare knowing the consequences. For 90 days she will roll a die to see how many blowjobs she must give that day. It was better than the dare she would have had to do, instead she watched April do it. This story is about consequences and taking those consequences with grace. Some may find this work to be chauvinistic or even evil, but I intend no such thing. If this offends anyone feel free to read another story.

*************

Leena placed the video chat call with Stephanie. This was day one of ninety that she would be doing this same routine. She had already dressed, a mistake that she had forgotten. Luckily it was Sunday and she had no other obligations today.

"Good morning bitch." Stephanie said as soon as she answered.

"Yeah, yeah. I've got the die right here." Leena said holding up the six-sided dice.

"Roll it." Stephanie demanded and Leena let it roll across her bedside table. It stopped with the four side up.

"Eh, not bad for day one, not good either." Leena said playing with her shoulder length blonde hair.

"Not so fast, did you forget the other part for throwing a tissy fit?" Stephanie reminded her.

Leena looked down and said, "Oh shit Steph, I forgot. I just got dressed you know."

"Too late now! What are you wearing?" Stephanie insisted.

"I'll change clothes, no big deal." Leena pleaded.

"Too late. What are you wearing now!?" Stephanie demanded.

"Okay. Okay. A t-shirt, a bra, panties, shorts, socks, and shoes." Leena listed woefully.

"Alright, more like it. That's six articles of clothing plus a roll of four. I count ten blowjobs before nightfall. And remember to send me two pictures of each blowjob, one with the cock in your mouth and one when he's finished. Also, remember that if I call, you have to find a dick to suck immediately so I can watch. And if I have to call you back, I'm adding another bj. Bye bitch." Stephanie explained and hung up the phone.

"Fucking dumb ass!" Leena yelled at herself. Then, she looked at the time, "Fuck!"

Leena had overslept, it was already 11 AM and at best she had seven hours to suck ten dicks. Leena quickly hurried out to her neighbors apartment. David already knew about this and knew he was getting a blowjob a day for 90 days.

David was relaxing in front of his door in his recliner. He was butt naked and already hard as a rock when he heard Leena frantically knocking on his door.

"Come in." David said nonchalantly stroking his shaft.

"Good, you're ready. I'm short on time." Leena said as she quickly entered his apartment. She wasted no time getting his cock in her mouth and snapping a picture.

Leena worked fast, time was short. She bobbed up and down his shaft with lightning speed. She sucked hard and kept him well lubed. It didn't take long before he was filling her mouth with his cum. Leena held it in her mouth and opened wide as she gripped his dick and snapped another picture. She swallowed his load.

"I don't know how I'm going to pull this off. I have to suck 9 more dicks before sunset David." Leena stammered.

"Well, what's the plan?" David asked.

"Well, there's Rocky and Teddy downstairs and Franklin across the way. They were all there. But after that, I'm stumped." Leena explained.

"Well, that's only 4. You want me to call Ricky?" David asked.

"Oh that'll be great. Have him and five of his buddies come gangbang my throat. No thanks." Leena said sarcastically.

"You know that if you don't complete a day she raises you to a D8. You gotta do something." David said.

"I know, I'll figure it out." Leena said.

Leena got up and quickly left. She made her way downstairs quickly and in a moment was at Rocky and Teddy's door. She took just a second before knocking and a few seconds for Rocky to answer.

"Well, looks like someone rolled a three or higher." Rocky said greeting Leena.

"Yeah. Yeah. Get your cocks out." Leena said closing the door. "Oh."

When Leena closed the door she realized there was an extra person in the room.

"Hi. I'm Russell." The guy said.

"Fine. You'll do. By the way, I rolled a 4 after I had gotten dressed." Leena said dropping to her knees in front of Rocky who had joined the other two on the couch.

"So, what's the damage girlie?" Teddy asked.

"Ten. By nightfall." Leena said before swallowing Rocky's cock and snapping a picture.

"Oh shit. This is really happening. I thought Rocky was fucking with her." Russell said and quickly joined Teddy in pulling his cock free.

"Oh fuck Leena... Easy, you're going to make me cum too quickly." Rocky moaned after a minute or two.

"Duh! I'm in a hurry, this isn't like last night." Leena said taking his cock out to speak only to immediately swallow it again.

"Fuck. I get it." Rocky groaned and grabbed her head as he fired his load in her throat. Leena quickly took a picture with her open mouth full of cum.

Leena swallowed and quickly moved over to Teddy. She took another picture of his cock in her mouth and went to work. In a couple of minutes, Teddy was firing his load in her mouth. She took another picture with her mouthful of cum, but Teddy had a bigger load and a little dribbled out down her chin.

Again Leena swallowed and moved over to Russell. Leena quickly took another picture with Russell's dick in her mouth. She didn't even bother to wipe the cum off her chin.

"Oh shit! Fucking hell!" Russell stammered. "I gotta warn you, I haven't cum in a while. It's going to be a big load."

Leena made a mumbled sound around his cock that showed she understood. However, she didn't really understand until it was too late.

"Fuck!!" Russell yelled as he came.

Leena was not ready for how much cum was really coming. She got the first shot in her mouth, but the second shot was so massive that it forced her to choke. She coughed up cum on her chin and shirt as Russell fired off another shot that covered her face. He shot another that missed her face but scattered all over her shirt. He fired off one more shot that caught her face and a little in her hair.

"You weren't shitting." Leena said as she snapped another picture, this time her face covered in cum. "I'm going to run home for a quick shower."

With that, Leena rushed out the door in all her cum faced glory. She started up the stairs when she got a text from Stephanie.

'Calling in 30 seconds. You better get a cock in that mouth when I do.'

"Fuck, 30 seconds." Leena said.

Leena didn't know who lived in the apartment to her right, but she didn't have time to think about it. She banged on the door in a panic. A big black man opened the door.

"What the hell is going on?!" He said in a deep booming voice.

"Please sir. I'm joining a sorority and my sister is about to call and when she does I have to have a cock in my mouth. Can you help me out?" Leena lied.

The big man stepped out of his apartment and closed the door behind him.

"Damn girl. Looks like you're already covered in cum. Are you sure?" He asked just as Leena's phone started ringing.

"Yes. Please, that's her video chatting right now. Please, if she has to call back, she adds another dick to my tab. Please." Leena hurriedly explained.

"Alright, but right here, not inside." The man said pulling his massive cock free from his sweatpants.

"Fine. Whatever." Leena said and quickly dropped to her knees swallowing his cock and answering the phone.

"Excellent. Let me talk to him." Stephanie said over the phone and Leena handed it to the man.

"Take me off speakerphone."

The man put the phone to his ear after turning off speakerphone. Leena could only hear one side of the conversation.

"Yeah. Tony. No, I've seen her a couple of times, but we've never met. Yeah. Oh, she's working it hard. Really? You're sure. Okay." Tony said on his end of the conversation and put the phone back on video, handing it to Leena.

"Working on number five. After this one, you've got five more. Call me back when you make it home." Stephanie said before hanging up.

Leena had been working hard on Tony's huge cock and in a couple of more seconds it would pay off. Suddenly, without warning, Tony pulled her head off his cock and started shooting load after load on her face and shirt. Leena's face was covered and her shirt was soaked with cum.

Leena thanked the man and quickly headed home.

Once inside her apartment she quickly called Stephanie, cum still dripping off her face.

"What?" Leena said when Stephanie answered.

"That look suits you." Stephanie said laughing.

"Ha Ha. What do you want?" Leena replied.

"Well, you're probably thinking about taking a shower after that right?" Stephanie asked.

"Yeah, is that okay?" Leena replied.

"Sure. As long as you put the same clothes back on. And before you ask, no you can't wash them. I mean, you can, but I'll count any changed clothes as new clothes thus adding another bj for each article." Stephanie explained.

"Oh come on. There's so much cum on this shirt it's soaking through." Leena explained.

"Fine. I'll make you a deal. You can leave the shirt off, but no shower. Just use some toilet paper to clean up." Stephanie said.

"Or..." Leena asked.

"Or you can shower, but lose both the shirt and the bra. Your choice. " Stephanie replied and hung up the phone.

"Great choices." Leena said.

Now Leena had a decision to make, but once she saw herself in the mirror, the choice was easy. There was no way she was going to be able to clean herself with toilet paper, there was dried cum on her face and in her hair.

Leena stripped off her 34D bra and stared a moment. She was fascinated at the amount of cum that had soaked through her shirt, her cleavage was shiny and wet. She started the water for the shower and stripped the rest of her clothes off. As she removed her panties, she realized how wet she was.

Leena enjoyed the shower and took her time. She masturbated in the shower thinking of Tony, the complete stranger she had sucked off outside. She imagined several people watching and jerking off from their apartment. It was exhilarating to imagine.

When she was done with her climax and her shower, Leena dried off and got dressed. She studied her pants and noticed three spots of dried cum. That's when she heard a familiar sound but it took too long for her to realize it was a phone.

Leena ran out her bathroom to her bed where she had left the phone. She quickly grabbed it up. She'd been in the shower for half an hour and had missed 4 texts and 3 calls. The phone dinged with another text message. Quickly she read.

"Calling in 30 seconds."

"You missed my call that's another bj."

"That's another."

"That's another."

"Hurry up and get a cock in your mouth. Calling back."

All messages from Stephanie and all calls. The video call rang again and quickly Leena answered.

"Steph, I just got out of the shower."

"I don't give a shit! You don't have a dick in your mouth. So, that's one more." Stephanie replied.

"Stephanie. I'm still in my apartment." Leena said.

"Well you better hurry up and get out there. I'm calling back in exactly 2 minutes." Stephanie said ending the call.

"Fuck You!!" Leena screamed at her phone. She wanted to beat Stephanie's face in. She wanted to tell her to fuck off. It was far out of the question. The games they played went far beyond the norm, and the rules insured compliance. Before they even played the game, blackmail photos were taken, access to all social media handed over to Stephanie. Of course, her brother held all of her blackmail materials. Leena had no one to blame but herself. She, like everyone else, had agreed to these terms.

Quickly, Leena ran out of her apartment topless. She quickly ran down the stairs and across the yard to knock on Franklin's door. She knocked frantically for a full minute. Shaun, the guy next door stepped outside.

"Heard him leave for work an... Woah!" Shaun had started to say before he noticed Leena's state of undress.

"Of fucking course." Leena said, then her phone started ringing. "Fuck! I need to suck your dick now."

Leena fell to her knees in front of Shaun and started undoing his pants.

"Woah! Easy!" Shaun said trying to stop her. "My girl's right inside."

Shaun led her in between the two apartment buildings as Leena's phone rang. Leena quickly got Shaun's dick in her mouth and answered her phone.

"Oh. Just in time bitch." Stephanie said over the phone. "That's dick number 6. You would have only had 4 left, but your dumbass couldn't bring the phone in the bathroom with you. So, after him, you still owe me eight blowjobs in three hours. Remember, if you fail we add another die."

"Wait! I thought we were moving up a die to a D8." Leena said, momentarily taking Shaun's dick from her mouth.

"No. You misunderstood nerd. I only use normal dice. None of that D&D bullshit. Every day you don't complete all your blowjobs, we add another die. Better work fast bitch!" Stephanie said coldly and hung up.

Leena did work fast and in seconds she was swallowing Shaun's load. She quickly jumped up and thanked him before running away. She ran back to David's apartment and started knocking.

"What's up?" David said answering the door.

Leena pushed him inside and shut the door. She quickly pulled down his gym shorts and shoved his dick in her mouth again. She snapped another picture and David was frozen as she worked his cock for the second time that day. In just a few minutes she had another mouthful of his cum and snapped another picture.

"I'm in deep shit David." Leena said after swallowing his load. "I need you to call Ricky and have him bring six friends over."

"What the fuck happened?!" David said.

"I missed a bunch of calls in the shower. I owe her seven more and I have like 3 hours." Leena explained. "Also, we misunderstood her last night. If I don't get them all done today, she adds another D6 not move to a D8."

"Oh fuck. Permanently?" David asked.

"You know it. Plus whatever I'm wearing remember. Like tomorrow, should I fail, I have to go to work and I can pull off three articles of clothing for that, but if I roll a 12, that's 15 BJs before dark and I don't get off work until 3. I'm so fucked. You remember what happens if I fail for 3 days in a row right?" Leena asked.

"No. I don't." David said.

"A full fucking day in her glory hole. Remember! She said she would throw a huge fucking party and I wouldn't be able to talk at the end of it." Leena said almost in tears.

"I thought she was just talking shit. She's serious." David said.

"You fucking know she is." Leena said regaining her composure. "Now, we're wasting time, call your asshole brother."

David called his brother and they talked for a few minutes.

"Okay, he said they'd be over here in 30 minutes or less." David said to Leena who was just quietly sitting on his couch topless.

"Great, so I'll have 2 hours to suck all their dicks then." Leena responded. "I'm hungry."

"I got some taco meat in the fridge." David replied.

They sat quietly eating tacos for a while. It had been over 30 minutes since he called and Leena looked nervous.

"Fuck it! I gotta know, why didn't you just do the dare?" David asked.

"Fuck that. You saw how Amy looked after." Leena replied.

"Yeah, but then it would have been done and over." David explained.

"Well, it's too late now. Besides I don't look like a whore who lost a bet." Leena answered, but David sensed there was more to it than that.

Finally, they heard a knock on the door after an hour of waiting.

"Finally!" Leena said racing to the door.

Leena swung the door open revealing her topless self to five 18 year old boys who stood awestruck at the door.

"Get in and get your cocks out!" Leena demanded as Ricky and his friends ushered inside. "There's only five of you."

"My boys got jobs yo!" Ricky said.

"No! Shut the fuck up and pull your dick out! Three of you will just have to go twice." Leena demanded.

With no more hesitation, Ricky pulled his dick out and Leena devoured it, taking a picture. Ricky had played with them before and Leena had sucked his cock before, but that didn't mean she didn't hate his guts. He was a little asshole who thought his suburban little ass was gansta. She hated his fake hip hop attitude and his little dick. She hated his little click of wannabe gangsta boys.

In just a few minutes, Ricky shot his load of cum in Leena's sucking mouth. She quickly snapped a picture and swallowed it down before grabbing the next boy's dick.

"Holy fuck Ricky! You weren't joking. Holy shit!" The boy stammered as Leena posed for the picture with his cock in her mouth. It didn't take long for the boy to show signs of climax. Just before he came though Ricky pulled her head off so that the boy gave her a facial.

"It ain't safe to swallow a lot of jizz yo!" Ricky said holding up his phone to show an article about sperm poisoning.

"Fuck it! My apartment is next door." Leena said as she snapped a picture of her covered in cum. She swallowed the next guy's cock and took a picture.

Again, the boy didn't take long and in just a couple of minutes he too shot his cum on her face.

By the time Leena was finished with the first round of blowjobs she was covered in cum, it had even gotten on her pants at this point. She started on Ricky again, only he lasted a little longer this time. But it was still before sunset and she got his second load on her face. When she was about to send her picture to Stephanie, Stephanie messaged her.

It was the first picture of when she sucked David's dick and the second time.

"Is this the same guy?" The message read.

"Yeah." Leena messaged back.

"Doesn't count. Has to be different guys." Stephanie responded.

"WTF. We didn't say anything about that." Leena replied.

"Should have been obvious. Otherwise you could just stay home naked sucking dick all day. That's completely against the nature of the challenge. So... That's four blowjobs in the next 30 minutes." Stephanie responded.

"I'm not going to make that." Leena replied giving up.

"Alright. Call me in the morning." Stephanie replied.

"Well?" Ricky's friend said.

"I'm done. I'm going home." Leena said and stood up. She simply walked out and walked next door. Once she was inside, she got another text message from Stephanie.

"Remember, you can only shower if you lose two articles of clothing."

"Fuck it." Leena said and stripped naked. Leena took a long enjoyable shower. Afterwards she left her socks and shoes off and ordered a pizza.

Leena was tired even though it was only 6:30 PM. The pizza guy was super shocked but obviously enjoyed the view. Leena thought that might be a good option in the future for a quick bj. Leena relaxed the rest of the evening and went to bed early. She had to be at work at 8 AM.

*************

PREVIEW: DAY 2

*************

"I'm at work! What the fuck am I supposed to do, blow a customer in the bathroom?" Leena yelled at Stephanie's face on her phone.

"I don't give a fuck. Figure it out. I'm calling you back in just a minute and if there isn't a cock in that pretty mouth we're adding another one to your ten now." Stephanie said calmly and ended the call.

Leena looked frantically around the breakroom only seeing Jim in the corner. Apparently he had heard the entire conversation, a twisted grin forming on his 40 year old face.