All Comments on 'Punishment Day Festival Pt. 02'

by Sanzas

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
lecturelectureover 1 year ago

Superb writing. I am a fan of judicial punishments in dystopian, but familiar settings, America or the UK, for example. Your writing takes me out of those familiar locales, but, (surprising to me ) ,keeps me engaged. The most alluring factor is the multitude of unique punishments employed. Chemical itching, sexual denial after deliberate arousal, and.......BIRDS ?????. Not your typical canings and paddlings, that's for certain. Please keep expanding on the back story of this society as well. You've got a newly committed reader under your spell !

SanzasSanzasover 1 year agoAuthor

@lecture I am working on additional stories! Thank you for the feedback!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The mocking birds were unexpected and interesting. Hopefully we can get a first person perspective of a penitent at their mercy. Very intriguing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSanzas@Sanzas
A new Lovecraftian BDSM novel in the same universe as the Lemurian Expedition. The Lemurian Codec: In a Seattle suburb, far from the eldrich events in the South Pacific, the Esoteric club students have noticed a strange and unpleasant shift in the local culture. Do the roots...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES