Punishment Fits the Crime

Story Info
Unusual but very effective BTB.
1.8k words
45.9k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a BTB story, but not a classic one; here the cheater is the husband. Also, it's a fiction and any concordance with reality is only accidental.

***

"You're perfectly healthy, D," testified the doctor. "You're just good to be used in advertisements, you know, all the analyzes came out perfectly, as I expected."

The one to whom he had spoken shook his head with mistrust.

"However, Dr. Arnold, I still have my problem," he said and sighed.

"Even the shrink didn't find anything wrong," continued the doctor, who hurt his neck looking at the giant in front of him. "Nobody can understand why you can't get a hard-on anymore."

The young man in front of him was ready to cry, something he had never done before.

Dr. Arnold motioned him to approach and whispered as if he was afraid of being heard.

"D, I know you since you were a little boy and I love you like a son. I have long thought about your problem and came to the conclusion that you were spellbound. "

The last words had been spoken so slowly that Darryl barely had heard them.

"This can't be," he asserted.

"There is no other possibility," the doctor insisted.

"But I want you to do me a favor, nobody needs to know what I've been talking about. I have a medical prestige, I attend conferences; in my world, I have a name, even if I don't have your fame, D. If someone else will find out what we discuss now, I would become the mockery of my colleagues. You know, they forget that each patient is an entity, not a statistical figure.

Darryl thanked and left. The more he thought about it, the more he was convinced of the truth said by Dr. Arnold.

He was a reputed philanderer, God's gift for women. As a basketball star, he often occupied the front page of the newspapers with his escapades. No one knew that his known adventures were much less than the secret ones.

But now he was desperate, his precious big, fat cock became useless, even Viagra didn't work. For a man like him, there could be no more pain, to be forced to live a sexless life.

All this mess started a week ago when he failed to fuck Sunita, a Desi involved in heavy cuckolding. He was supposed to satisfy the hot woman and then to humiliate the inadequate husband, Raj, who stared at them from his corner. Not something very rude, only enough to respect the game's rules. Instead of this, it was a shame! Darryl's cock remained limp, a useless long worm.

"Get out of me," the disgusted woman ordered. "Go to the corner. Raj, come here!"

For the first time in his life, he exchanged seats with another man with an average cock and watched him thrusting a horny woman.

"Well, I guess that a living dog is better than a dead lion," she mocked, and Darryl resented her words like a hard slap on his face.

"Don't ever come back," Sunita said to him, "your lame services aren't needed from now on."

He tried to make a fuss, but the woman immediately calmed him down.

"Look, be nice! A scandal is inappropriate for all of us, we have much to lose and nothing to gain. Forget my address, forget my phone. "

Then he entered a restaurant and, of course, the waitresses stormed to serve him, he was a very good tipper.

He took one of them, a very hot Sister, to the first motel. Then he failed again and had to endure her rain of reproaches. Eventually, the episode cost him a lot, he was forced to pay her silence with 100,000. This was the only possible solution because he didn't want to lose his prestige.

After that, he has failed even with Alisha, his wife.

"Maybe I should go with Sam," she said contemptuously.

(Sam was his neighbor, his teammate, and his rival in fornication, they made a race with their sexual escapades.)

"That motherfucker hit on you?"

"He used the same texts you had with Denise."

(Sam's wife and Alisha's best friend).

"How could you know that?"

"Are you stupid?"

Of course, it was an unnecessary question, the two women were discussing everything.

*

So he started looking for health, only to find he was enchanted. From dr. Arnold, he went directly to the Voodoo Store.

"Is a potent spell," said the owner, an old scary woman. "I can't break it, it comes from a very powerful witch. Someone who hates you very much."

Who could it be? The only person who might be unhappy with him was Alisha, his wife, whom he had neglected with all his escapades. Did she do that to him?

"Bitch, undo my spell, or I'll beat the living shit out of you," he said angrily when he got home.

"Good day to you too," she said calmly. "Just dare to hit me, if you want to have a limp hand too. Come on, I defy you, hit me!"

Her attitude shook Darryl, she was not accustomed to facing him.

"I had enough!" Shouted a furious Alisha. "While you fuck around all your whores, I waste my life. Look at me!"

Darryl looked; she was super hot, gorgeous body, adorable face, a wet dream.

She wore high heels and a very short skirt that put her legs and ass into valor. Normally he would have a hard-on instantly, but this time his cock was dead.

"Asshole," shouted Alisha. "I should have my revenge on you! Men would wait in a queue."

"Let's calm down," Darryl changed the tune. "I'm sorry, I overreacted. Please, remove this spell, I promise I'll be a better husband."

"Too little, too late!"

"Then I'll fucking divorce you!"

The threat did not make an impression on her:

"Even now, asshole! I'll take you to the cleaners. Nowadays we have only no-fault divorces, but you showed such a blatant disregard for our marriage that any judge will take my side.

I don't even need a PI, your affairs are well-known."

"Whatever! I earn so much that in a few years I'll restore my wealth without you."

"But without me, you'll never restore your precious cock!"

Darryl faded, remembering Voodoo practitioner's words.

"Bitch, I'll sue you! I'll ... I'll call the cops!"

"Go ahead," Alisha laughed at him.

"Let's get this straight, okay? First, the cops will ask you for autographs (Darryl smiled). Then they'll ask you what they can do for you. What will you respond? My wife cast a spell on me in the XXI century! Just imagine their faces!"

"Yet there are countries where magic is recognized," he replied, defensively.

"Well, good luck with that. Go and live there! "

Darryl winced.

"So, if you don't have another brilliant remark, let me finish," the woman continued implacably.

"Maybe I'll call the press. Just think at the titles: "Impotent basketball star went nuts!" Will you be able to face your fans?"

Darryl dropped his head.

"Ok ok, you won! Tell me your conditions..."

"Not so fast. Tell me why you married me."

"Because I love you."

"You have a strange way to show this, hunting every pussy you see. I bet you're ready to fuck a log dressed in a skirt. Your appetite for white chicks is renowned."

"Ain't true! I fucked Sisters too, but also Latinas, Desi, Pinay, even Chinese!"

"You missed Native-American, asshole! Oh boy, you're dense! Do you think I want to hear that my husband is worse than I believed? You fucked so many women while I stayed at home and used dildos! Shame on you!"

He wanted to respond but she cut him off.

"Just shut up!"

Then she went up and forth until she calmed down.

"First, you will start to respect me, never call me again bitch or other names in your book. Secondly, you will take my needs into account. You will be an exemplary husband; what I say you'll do, pronto."

Darryl sighed and nodded.

"I'll be the only woman for you," Alisha continued. "I'll decide the positions: missionary, reverse cowgirl and the amazon. No more oral and anal for you."

"No fucking way, I need oral!"

"Okay," she said with a wicked smile." You crave for oral, so you'll eat me every day at my will. Do you still want anal?"

"Hell no," Darryl hurried to respond, "I'll be dead before letting you peg me."

"Then we have a deal," she smiled again. "You're lucky that I'm not in the Femdom game."

"What about your outfit?"

"This will be my cock-tease garb; you have to endure that. You should thank God that I don't go with other men. Enough talking! Come and eat me like there's no tomorrow."

Alisha sat on the bed, loosed her bikini, and spread wide her legs; Darryl, defeated, started to pamper her.

Later in the night, his strength came back, so he was able to make the best sex in his life. Only someone who was in his shoes could understand that.

"This is your last call," Alisha warned him. "Stray one more time and face the consequences!"

On next day, Sam questioned Darryl about his "come back sex".

"Don't understand what you babble," our hero responded.

"You're full of shit, D. I know about your impotence."

Darryl winced, but not uttered a word.

"You forget that Denise is a vindictive bitch too," continued Sam. "She always works in tandem with your Alisha, so I faced the same ordeal."

Without wanting, Darryl burst into laughter.

"I'm sorry," he said, "but it was good for me to find out I wasn't alone in this shit. You just removed a heavy weight off my shoulders. Why you kept silence?"

"Same reason you didn't mention anything. Can't discuss this stuff."

"Well, Sam, now we can bury the hatchet, our rivalry is gone."

"Not a chance, Darryl. We have a new challenge now, who will be the best pussy-whipped husband between us?"

Our hero flinched.

"Bah, this ain't fun, this ain't even fair."

"Shit happens. For me is very simple: impotence or obedience. I prefer to fuck. And our wives are fine pieces of ass."

"But I'm afraid monogamy will conduct to impotence," responded a pensive Darryl.

"Well, we were there, couldn't be worse."

"At least Sam, we should convince them to swing between us."

"Good luck with that, I won't dare to propose that to Denise. I bet Alisha will throw you out if you'll dare to suggest it. "

Very soon, the two of them held a common press conference announcing their desire to act like good husbands. The press didn't believe it and continued to watch them for a while. But soon they were forgotten because they were only going out with their wives.

Instead, their wives began to appear more and more often in the pictorials, where they posed nude. And their friends envied them because if they ordered husbands to jump, they asked how high.

Young players took their place.

There were plenty of hotwives and cuckolded husbands, sluts and whores out there. Debauchery never ceased to exist. Enough material for other stories.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Famous Words My twist on honey we have to talk.in Loving Wives
Please Give Mercy Why does a loving wife do such hurtful things?in Loving Wives
All Sales Final A cheated on husband takes extreme action.in Loving Wives
A Cruel Trick Did she go too far and end her marriage?in Loving Wives
Ask Me Why Slip out the back, Jack.in Loving Wives
More Stories