All Comments on 'Punishment That Fits the Crime'

by steelring

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
It is surprising

how easily we can fool ourselves. He never got control. Instead he ceded it to the german who first shave and then fucked his wife. He will forever he his cuckold and will never regain his manhood. He lives in a fool's paradise, but still, it is his paradise. I supposed weak men like him will do what they must to survive, even if it involves living a fantasy worthy of Walter Mitty.

Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ugh, OK....Different Strokes for Different Folks?????

I, of course, have a split mind reaction to this story. Perhaps the author's intention was to present a POV adequate enough to challenge strongly held beliefs. OK then, let the war commence in the comments section. If the story gets attention, purpose served- right?

The best amount of praise I can offer for this story is that it DOES allow for a deeper understanding into the mindset of the WILLING cuckold. While I still can't identify, nor agree, nor would ever want to be in that place, and would ABSOLUTLY NOT ever make the same decisions that this guy made. Perhaps (thanks to this story), I might understand it a little better for someone else. No, it doesn't change my mind, but does it breed more tolerance of others? Actually, I'm not sure. I still think this guy is fucked up and wrong, but I'd have to concede that he found a way to deal with it, and continue on in his marriage. If staying married is the only measure of success (and SURE we all know that it is not, but if...) than this guy won the game. With that acknowledgement, then it IS a story worth telling.

Too many cuck stories fail right off the bat, because at the heart of the matter is somebody's EXCEPTIONALLY low self-esteem. I think most readers can agree that, depressing stories, with no chance for redemption, nor room for emotional growth go nowhere, are dissatisfying to read, and further reinforce that most of the folks who choose to write about this extreme fetish are in fact suffering from mental/emotional illness. Hey folks, even DEPRESSION is classified as mental illness.

Do the misadventures of the mentally ill turn you on? Well for me, HELL NO(!), and I think there are many others on this forum here that agree. So how does a fetish author slip in a little ditty for the masses, and expect a largely favorable response? If he is smart, then he removes the elements of low-self-esteem, and instead focuses on issues of power and control. After all, it seems much more agreeable and (dare I say) interesting to read about exercising power and control over someone else, while STILL maintaining the same love and respect the character's had always enjoyed. There are a lot of loss of respect tales here, and the best of those work when characters can actually LEARN something, about themselves and others, to satisfaction of the reader. If THIS story works, it is mostly because this couple learn something about themselves, adapt to those changes, and grow closer. This, despite a circumstance that would have normally destroyed a marriage, and ripped a young family apart.

Steelring, I didn't like your story, but I also think you did a great job with it. Even after other's have spouted their uneducated hate at you for "daring" to push limits, you should be proud of your achievement. I'm sure you'll never be a favorite author of mine, as long as these cuckold themes dominate your writing. But I would be interested to read what you could do with a broader scope romance, or even TRUE loving wife monogamous marital relations. Your talent to write IS there, and I respect your attempt to carve out a uniquely voiced style. I think that what is next for you is to branch out into other categories, and become an author that offers a little of this or a little of that- something for everybody. Good luck!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 10 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It is obviously not going to be everyone's cup of tea but it appealed to me.

BriteaseBriteasealmost 10 years ago
Fantastic writing

And a fiendish final comment.

svg1svg1almost 10 years ago
Little hint

"......read the first word of each sentence in this paragraph without the rest......"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I have read this before

When I find it, I will post the link to compare the stories.

bobby9909bobby9909almost 10 years ago
Fairly well

written BDSM story. Most certainly NOT a loving wives story. And I find no truth in your statement "... most guys..." would find it a turn on to hear about their wife fucking around on them. In fact "... most guys..." - in point of fact - find it a turn OFF. An end of relationship type turn off.

Post in the proper category and maybe your scores will improve. The comments most certainly will.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

this guy had the right idea

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 10 years ago
I gvae it a 5

so ass hole annony can't hurt this writer as bad as he wants to

rjordanrjordanalmost 10 years ago
Kept my interest for 5 pages

I rarely read this kind of story. I especially despise second person narration. I would normally have bailed as soon as I realized story theme and the word "you". But I was compelled to stick it out and found myself enjoying the read.

Even without your clever post script, I suspected that it was total fiction rather than a true story. I have yet to read a story on this site identified as true that was not boring as shit. Real life rarely incorporates the structures of good fiction that make fiction compelling.

I gave it 5***** and look forward to the next story.

patilliepatilliealmost 10 years ago
Thought it was interesting

Agree that emotionally lacking, the husband comes off as a hard ass, but to let your wife fuck other guys? Maybe a one off to disolve the memory of the German, but repeating this every year?

Was a good story, unique, and we dont get many of those in this category.

Bev59Bev59almost 10 years ago
Wow

Great story xo bev

starmanfivestarmanfivealmost 10 years ago
Clever

The story made you think. The vow to not allow anyone to ever shave her was original. The last paragraph was priceless!

greowulfgreowulfalmost 10 years ago
interesting

Original story with an intriguing twist on the cuckold lifestyle. Well written enough for a high score, and kept my intest. I call bullshit on the statement that most guys would be turned on by the betrayal, particularly the shaving she never did for hubby. Sign of a sick mind, but it appears to work for this fictional couple.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
What he wanted...

"No one will ever shave my wife again. I will make sure of that..." Not that "No one will ever fuck his wife..." Not that the cheating bitch could go fuck herself alone...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
good

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Equisite & Sublime

remarkable, insightful, extremely well written & astounding plot.

interesting & intriguing telling of the common betrayl/cuck/revenge story.

i really, really loved the laser hair removal, the piercing / gold shackle & the original tattoo.

i do not enjoy cuckold , so that part of the story was for me a distraction, though even disliking that element of the tale .. i have voted 5 stars , because i feel the quality of the writing & the unusual storyline merits it.

xxxhugsxxx

TwistedOliver.

p.s

for those to lazy to work out what the 1st letter of each word in the last paragraph spell out ... the answer is.. THIS IS TOTAL FICTION.

having said that , i live in S.E england and visit brighton on occasion.

next summer i will be checking out the beaches for little black oval tatoos with tails on them :)

who knows .. maybe this story will set a trend , for the action husbands may take when guilty wives confess & a husband decides to stay with her.

( not the cuckold part .. but the hair removal & piercing / shackle, tattoo part)

xxxhugsxxx

TwistedOliver.

p.p.s

would b interested to know , if any husband in a similar situation, where the wife does confess & says

"she is soooo sorry & will do ANYTHING to make things right between you"

can you get her to accept this punishment.

lol in the interest of not alienating the BTB fraternity, am not saying you have to stay.

just get the cunt to take the punishment before you file for divorce lol

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 9 years ago
The only reason...

I gave it 5 *'s was because I could not give it an eight. I would not go as high as ten because there are too many misuse of words. Please reread and edit carefully.

This story is certainly unique from what is usually posted. Basically no dialogue and all third person. The laser pubic hair removal as a daily reminder of her sin, the sperm tattoos, and finally the padlocked pussy, should embarrass her enough remember what she gave up when she opened her legs for a stranger, and shattered the trust of a loving husband. And hubby is not the typical cuckold. He took action!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Story

3* really long story that basically explains that you guys are sorta-like swingers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ok, I get the tattoos and the locked labia....

....what I don't get is how having her fuck other men 14 times is punishment. And I don't get how you didn't include him fucking someone else, as well.

In my thinking, she exited the safety and confines of her marriage for self gratification, and because there was opportunity and no one there to stop her, censure her, or dissuade her. So why can't he now do the same? There are no end of women willing to flirt and tease, some portion of those willing to take your cock as often and as hard as you like. Why deny yourself?.....wifey didn't. And her decision to fuck around (for, let's be honest, it never "just happened"...ever) changed your marriage without your consent. It cannot be a one way street and be balanced.

And without parity, it is a sad joke, not a marriage.

davwoodavwooalmost 7 years ago
5*

Once a cuckold always a cuckold. The being in control aspect is worth thinking about. Divorce is so expensive and hurts the kids. If the wife is sexy and attractive why not continue fucking her as long as she appreciates the difference between love making and being fucked!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 7 years ago
Half good solution

The laser an the first tattoo ok (wanting to keep the family together for the kids). Never other men, that's disgusting. Having sex with her bareback after picturing the German dude's sperm in her is disgusting. Needed to be checked for STDs (Germans can be quite promiscuous) and deny her sex (certainly affection) for some period of time. A quick trip to Germany to disappear the arrogant fellow that decided to shave another man's wife. This would bring much peace of mind and help to heal the wounds (she would need to know though).

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 6 years ago
Interesting concept

Not sure about the repeat performances, but the concept is sound. Trust is dead so find another way. The sperm tattoo is a bit more elegant and tasteful than “cheating cunt” just above the bikini line, or “strange cock welcome” on her inner thighs wih arrows pointing at her labia. The lock is simply brilliant.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Steelie. Great original story. Full Marks.

Other than the observation by some guy back in 2014 that "she really got in your head with her confession". I see few problems with your approach,. IFF, you decide to stay married. I would have subbed a S/m session for the shaved guy, and use fucking machine instead of human dildos.

You touched a nerve, got low scored, anytime a guy doesn't BTB, it will happen.

Make her watch a tape of payback on the German too.

olblueyesolblueyesover 5 years ago

not marked as a favorite story but well done just the same, very erotic..BUT! not for me,,if you going to cheat, don't relieve your conscience by confessing, keep it to yourself,,,the man is cuckolding himself with each tattoo down her leg,,(that must be looking really odd by now) ,,so if he wants to keep her let her have what she wants,, he just controls the time and date when he is cuckhold,,,i call BS on that,,if the wife gets strange then i get strange,,,he wants to watch her being fucked,, i want to watch myself being fucked! share and share alike,

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
First half was good

Then it just got stupid. He turned himself into a weak cuck. What a waste of a good revenge story.

oldtwitoldtwitover 5 years ago
Well thought out

A well thought out plot with good writing, characters are well formed and written in the first is a good read, people forget that this site is “Literotica “ when reading these stories and believe it as a work of nonfiction, well maybe it is and maybe it isn’t. Just a good read

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 3 years ago
Holy cow ....

I read all of the comments and was amazed at the nearly 100% negative comments that this story generated. Mostly it was well written. There were a fair amount of errors like misspelled words, missing words or incorrect usage. I urge you to find a good editor, not yourself. These errors derail the mood and sometimes ruin the atmosphere you're trying to create. Having said that, folks, this is FICTION. No marriages were injured in the writing. It's entertainment. Lighten up. Lots of guys fantasize about their hot wives getting fucked by other men. Sloppy seconds is another favorite fantasy. Fantasies are typically not shared with others. Sharing such fantasies with your wife is special and can make for some incredible sex that usually only takes place between husband and wife. This story just extends the fantasy. If you don't like the authors "STORY" then write your own, boring, wife only fucks husband, story that no one will finish or comment on! 5-😊😊😊😊😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

good story. As Stubbyone said, "no marriages were injured in the writing" of this story. Get real folks, it is fiction. It happened only on the media it was written on/to. LP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Started out fine......

but then went to rambling around so much that I had to just skip large portions.

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Quit reading at page #2, such a boring method of tale-telling.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Waste of electrons. Quite boring unless you are actually a total cuck yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very erotic, well-written and well-paced. Usually I prefer stories with actual conversations, but this is clearly an internal, almost meditative reflection on fidelity and trust told in a quietly passionate manner that is stirring and sexual as hell, with a deeply sophisticated, European feel. 5*

RubiconXRubiconXabout 1 year ago

Superb, sexy, sophisticated. Not at all a typical cuck story or tale of infidelity. Steelring can write and spin an absorbing yarn. Really well done.

mitchawamitchawaabout 1 year ago

Excessive punishment. A great plot with interesting characters. The husband needs revenge and control and he gets both. He turns one of her mistakes into 13 of his own. Since "this is total fiction" it's okay for the husband to be extreme. Nevertheless, the details and thoughts keep the plot on track. Another great but offbeat story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I tried to get into this, but it was sooooo boring! In the end, just another excuse to be a willing cuck. The writer shows skills, but it was not written in a style that appealed to me.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not only boring, but another idiot cuck husband story. All that writing for a one-star rating!

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

This is the most overwritten yet uninteresting and hard-to-read work on this site. It is not this writer's best, but most assuredly his worst.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersteelring@steelring
1146 Followers
Active, professional, travelled, with a mind that can go to interesting places.