PUNKS Ch. 09: Is This Phone Sex?

Story Info
Joe and Tina find a new way to play.
8.9k words
1.7k
1
0

Part 9 of the 37 part series

Updated 07/08/2023
Created 03/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

September 1993

Having gone thirteen months with no contact, Joe was pleased that he and Tina were speaking again. After their day at The Cairo, she went back to her Monday lunch-hour phone calls. Joe would make himself available at 9 AM PST. He looked forward to it. They'd talk through most of her break about their weekend and whatever was happening in their lives.

After weeks of this, and the emails in between phone conversations, they were mostly caught up and didn't have as much to talk about. Tina took them in another direction.

"There's something I've wanted to ask you, ever since you told your story at The Beacon show."

"What's that?"

"When I realized that Too Easy was about you fucking a black girl right after we broke up, it kinda ruined that song for me. I always loved the lyrics, the wordplay, and sexual innuendo."

"What do you want to know?"

"I want you to tell me about it."

"You want to hear about me with another woman?"

"Yeah, I do."

"You're just gonna get flustered and jealous like you always do."

"I promise I won't." She said, "I guess my question is, was she a prostitute?"

"Yes, Rose was a prostitute."

"I thought her name was Sugar?"

"That's what she told me her name was when we met. Her real name was Rose."

"Did she just proposition you on the street?"

"No, she's not that kind. I was sitting in a cafe in the French Quarter and saw this spectacular woman walking fast. She was wearing matching sweats, top and bottom. I assumed she was getting her workout in. I watched her turn down an alley."

"What did you do, follow her into a dark alley," Tina chuckled, "like a stalker?"

"It was late afternoon, but yes, I was curious where she went and decided to check out that alley. There was a door at the end of the alley. I went in to find a lounge, but she wasn't there. Then I sat down at a corner table and within two minutes a cute girl was hitting on me, hard, asking if I'd like to buy her a drink and if I needed a date."

"A whorehouse?"

"Yeah."

"But that wasn't her."

"No. I decided to have a beer, alone. Before I finished I saw her walking down a flight of stairs. She had changed into her working girl outfit. She went to the bar, spoke with the girl I had just turned down, and came over to me, all smiles."

"And you bought her a drink."

"I did. The best thing was, she didn't hit on me, we just talked. She asked me where I was from, what I did, and told me a little about herself."

"She didn't tell you about herself, Joe. She gave you a story she tells Johns."

"I assumed that too. After a while, a long while, I said I was sorry that I took up so much of her time. I'd never been with a professional and wasn't interested."

"Then how did you end up fucking her?"

"She was so sweet, and I was really into her. She looked around the room, there were no other prospective customers. She mentioned that it was early and she liked talking to me. So we just kept talking."

"That's how she landed you. I know you, Joe. You need that connection."

"I know. When other men started coming in, I asked her how much it would cost to have her spend the entire night with me, like twelve hours."

"You're kidding. They don't do that. Do they do that?"

"She whispered a number in my ear and I agreed. Then I told her to go change, I'm taking her out to dinner. Her smile at that moment was electric, 'you're taking me on a real date?" I made her happy by wanting to do more than just fuck."

"You are a charmer like that."

"She changed and took me to one of her favorite places, a very nice restaurant, and we had a fantastic meal and talked about all kinds of things. She was a track & field athlete at LSU but her dad died leaving her family in a bad spot. She worked in hospitality, handling parties that needed strippers and hookers. Those girls made so much money, so much more than she did, that she decided to try it."

"After dinner you fucked, right?"

"Yeah. We went to my hotel room."

"Tell me about that."

"You want to hear about a professional going down on me?"

"I'm curious where I stand on that scale."

"Tina, if you ever decided to sell your oral services, men would be lining up around the block."

"If you say so."

"I'm serious, you're incredible, and so was Rose." Joe paused. "Days later she told me my taking her to dinner and treating her like a woman I was interested in made her happy and she wanted to take care of me."

"Days later?"

"Yes, I paid for a second night and then she spent her day off with me."

"You fell in love with a hooker?"

"No, and don't call her that. Rose was a smart, beautiful woman." Joe sighed. "That first night she treated me like I was a virgin, really kind and gentle."

"I bet your big cock was a nice surprise."

"Yeah, Rose had seen a lot of them and she said mine was very nice. She had no problem handing it. When she first started sucking on my head it was immediately obvious..."

"What were you doing, standing, laying down on the bed?"

"At first I was standing. She sat on the bed and removed my pants, massaged me, and watched it grow. She smiled big and said I had a beautiful cock."

"I bet she says that to all the boys."

"Maybe, but I didn't care. You know when a woman is good when they start sensually, with just the right touch, and when she sucked on my head I knew this was going to be an experience. She moved down my shaft slowly, taking me in a little each minute or so, until she had it all in her mouth."

"Did she let you put your hands in her hair as you do with me?"

"Funny you should ask. When I did that she gently pushed my hands away. When she stopped for a moment, a while later, I asked why, and she said some men are fucking assholes who will hold her head hard and face fuck her with no regard to her."

"You don't do that unless it's wanted."

"I told her I have a thing for women's hair, and I would never force myself on her. And I told her her hair was fabulous, which she liked, and she let me do my thing."

Tina sighed. "I love your touch on my head and hair when I'm sucking your cock. It's loving."

"T, she was incredible, and if you asked me to rank the women I've been with, Rose would be a serious contender for your title."

"What did she do that was special?"

"It's just the emotion of it. Rose was gifted, but she was also into it, which surprised me because she does this professionally. You'd think it would get old."

"But you were good to her, and she liked you. That's a huge turn-on."

"I know. She sucked me with these long steady strokes, taking all of me, then worked my head as she came up. I knew she was in no rush. I imagine pros want to get a man off fast, right? She was not doing that. Rose was taking her time, sensually sucking my cock. She stopped to tell me to let her know when I was close."

Joe paused for a moment. There was no response from T.

"Are you there, T?"

"Yes," she said very softly.

"Okay, you went quiet. When I said I was getting there, Rose did what you like to do, She stopped sucking me and gave it a squeeze. She wanted to make me last and give me more. That's when she told me to get on the bed. I laid back and she was on all fours between my legs. The only thing touching me was her mouth on my cock. You like doing that too, don't you?"

Tina didn't answer, but Joe heard her breathing and it wasn't normal.

"Are you diddling yourself?"

"Yes."

"Oh my God, look at you, masturbating to me talking about another woman. This is growth. T. And here I am thinking I'm teasing you, trying to see if I can make you jealous and your hands are in your panties?"

"My panties are on the floor under my desk." She said in a breathy voice.

"Have you ever taken care of yourself in your office, at your desk?"

"Yes. I lock the door so Casey can't walk in. Keep talking, baby."

"Is your dress up?"

"Yes, my bare ass is on my chair, legs on the deck." She panted. "C'mon, keep talking."

"Good girl. I'm so proud of you." Joe laughed. "Once Rose got on top, she started sucking me really slow and deep, pushing her face into my pubes. She found an angle that let my head get into her throat."

"Oh, I envy her so much." Tina whispered breathlessly, "I love taking you deep."

"I know you do, baby." Joe hesitated. "Hey, isn't your lunch break over?"

"Stop that," Tina said. "Just keep talking."

He laughed. "You have to get back to work. You've got a business to run."

"Don't be a jerk."

"Okay, baby. Rose was so fucking hot. While she was sucking my cock I was checking out her fine ass. She had it a bit to the side, ready to be fucked, and I wanted it so bad. You know my rule, never interrupt a woman when she's giving you head."

Tina squeaked. She was getting close.

"Rose has amazing tits too. She has big dark nipples. When those babies popped, I was in awe. She has incredibly big areolas and fat juicy buds. They're the longest I've ever seen. I sucked on her while she bounced hard on my shaft, but that was much later. "

Joe paused to listen. Tina's breath was quick. She squeaked again.

"When I got close to cumming I told her, and Rose interrupted me again with a stop and squeeze. Then she went for gold. After that pause she was all business, sucking me harder and faster but not crazy. She had that perfect rhythm to drive me home and it didn't take..."

"OhmyGod," Tina panted. "I'm cumming. Ohhhhhhh. Baby. Yes."

"And then I exploded in her mouth." Joe chuckled. "The end."

Joe stopped talking and listened to Tina on the other end. Her breathing was heavy but subsided as each breath passed. He wished he was in her office going down on her.

Tina sighed, "Oh, baby. That was just what I needed to take the edge off a rough day."

"I'm glad to be of service." Joe laughed. "Is this phone sex? Did we just have phone sex?"

"Did you pull your cock out?"

"Nope, pants are on, but I do have a hard-on."

"Are you gonna take care of it?"

"I can't be spending my day beating my meat like you do... I have a business to run.."

"You enjoy being a jerk, don't you?"

"Yeah. I do. Ya know, T. I'm not kidding when I say this is growth. You just got off on me telling you about another woman sucking my cock. That would never have happened before. You'd stick your fingers in your ears, 'lalalalalalalala,' because you'd get flustered."

"I guess I'm growing," she said softly. "I'm less insecure about us. That's a good thing, right?"

"It definitely is. We should do this more often, the phone sex."

"Thank you for this, baby. I have to get back to work. I love you."

"I love you too, T."

Biggus Diccus

A week after Tina got off hearing about Joe and Rose in New Orleans, the Monday phone calls officially turned more adult in nature. Tina had once teased Joe that he no longer had the biggest cock she had ever fucked and sucked, there was another, but she never shared details. At The Cairo, after a couple of martinis, she did tell Joe that she was once there with Biggus Diccus, on a date, and he wanted her to suck his giant cock right there, in the back room of the lounge. Joe wanted to hear the rest of the story.

"Are you gonna tell me about your big dick Leonard?" he asked seconds after Tina called him.

"I should have known last week's fun would turn you on. When I got your email Friday saying I should return the favor with a story of my own, I knew you'd ask about the big dick."

"I'm curious T. You've been teasing this story since our fun at The Carlyle. "

She sighed, "Okay, I'll tell you. I already mentioned that I had some bad dating experiences after we broke up and decided to take a break. It was just frustrating dealing with men at that time. I was pushing thirty and they were either looking to get married or just wanting a piece of ass. There was nothing in between. I wanted a man, but not a husband. I wanted to take it slow, like adults, and see what happens. Then I went like five months without sex and I was dying to get laid."

"So you called in the big gun, Biggus Diccus."

"If you're going to make big dick jokes all day I won't tell you the story."

"Sorry. I'll try to behave."

"Leonard was older, like forty. He was an artist and lecturer at NYU who had asked me out a few times, but I had no interest. I simply wasn't that attracted to him, and he had a reputation. He fucked a lot of women in our community and the word was out, Leonard had a giant cock. Do you remember Linda?"

"I do, but not too much. She was older than us, right? Black hair, kinda bossy."

"Yeah, that's her. She was closer to Leonard's age, ten years older than me. Linda fucked him several times and said his cock was a work of art, but he wasn't very good at controlling himself. He got a little rough with that thing. My friend Stephanie said he was amazing, the greatest cock ever. I heard other girls talk about him at parties, with varying opinions, but they all agreed on one thing, Leonard had a huge, fabulous cock."

"So you made your move."

"Not exactly, but my head was straight after a rough patch, and I was ready to go. Do you remember Gwen?"

"Yes, I loved her; she's half Vietnamese. Her mom died and dad went back to get his daughter after the war."

"You remember that?"

"Her story is pretty amazing, and unique, and Gwen is smoking hot."

"She and Linda live in LA now."

"Really? I should look her up."

"Shut up. We had a big party for Gwen before she moved to California. I ran into Leonard and he did what he always does to attractive female artists. He told me how much he loved my work and we should get together. He had a studio in the Meatpacking District. He invited me over to check it out."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Wait a second. The guy with the massive cock lived in the Meatpacking District?"

"Yes, he did." Tina chuckled. "I knew you'd catch that. After hearing so many stories, I just had to see it for myself. Even women who never fucked him talked about his cock because he wore tight pants. I had seen it, flaccid, hanging there. It was impressive."

"It's the same with guys. We talk about girls with big tits or nice asses whether we fuck them or not."

"It's not the same, everyone can see tits and ass, and a nine-inch schlong is pretty rare. Stephanie claimed he was ten inches. I needed to judge for myself."

"Gwen sucked his cock once but wouldn't let it in the same zip code as her pussy. She didn't trust Leonard. She didn't even like him, and she warned me. A few girls did."

"Gwen is on the petite side."

"Yes, and she didn't trust he would be gentle."

"Jesus. Ten inches," Joe said. "Where do you put that?"

"Wherever it fits." Tina laughed. "Stephanie probably loved his dick more than anyone She fucked him a lot but it was volatile relationship. They'd get into nasty fights, break up, and she'd always go back, fuck and fight, back and forth. They dated on and off for a year. She thought Leonard was an immature asshole, but she couldn't break up with his incredible cock."

"I like that you're doing background work, bringing in other women to establish the mood and their mixed feelings on him and his package. This is a good story, and you haven't even sucked his big dick yet."

"I have to confess," Tina said. "I'm kind of excited telling you this, but it is weird. What guy wants to hear his woman talk about getting impaled by a giant cock?"

"I guess I'm that weirdo, and besides, you're not my woman," Joe reminded her.

"When I went that first year after we split without sex, it didn't bother me. I was so busy at the gallery I had no time for a social life. Plus I had a dildo, a vibrator, and the egg you bought me. I had my toys so I was fine. Once I had sex again, going without it was really hard. My toy box wasn't enough."

"I totally understand that. I've had droughts, no problem, but once I tasted pussy again I wanted more, and being without sex hurt my soul. It's the human connection as much as the sex."

"I knew you'd say that. So, back to Gwen's party. I didn't agree to visit Leonard's studio, but I asked him out to dinner. We met at the restaurant, a safe place. He wore stupidly tight pants so I could see his cock. He did that all the time, let it hang down the inside of his thigh... and so do you, Joe."

"If you got it," he said, "share it, but I never wear uncomfortable pants."

"We had a nice meal, and talked for a couple of hours but I wasn't ready to fuck him. I've never fucked on a first date, and never had a one-night stand. I told him we should have drinks that weekend. He was visibly disappointed, almost pouty."

"Jesus, T, you asked him out, he thought your pussy was being delivered on a platter."

"Well, it wasn't. I didn't know if I liked him enough. He was okay but not very interesting. He talked about himself so much I didn't know what to say. Leonard was the topic of all his conversations."

"Troy Giacomo with more dick and less money."

Tina laughed, "Yes, I suppose, but Troy talks about his money and material things - not so much himself. Everything has a price tag."

"Ugh, that guy. I know too many in LA."

"Leonard and I went out for late drinks on a Friday. I decided I didn't want him at my apartment, not sure why. I suggested The Cairo because it's not too far from his place."

"You wanted to pack some meat in the Meatpacking District."

Tina ignored his dumb joke. "I wore a smokin' hot cream-colored dress that clings, a push-up bra, and a pair of fuck me pumps."

"Goddamn, now I'm jealous. What color was your hair?"

"I was in the platinum blonde phase, in between colors. Joe. I have to say it. I was hot as fuck. When we got to The Cairo we sat on our sofa, with martinis. I was flirty, rubbing against him, hand on his arms, tossing my head back, doing all the things you love. He was going nuts. I could see his cock was hard in his pants. I let him catch me looking at it at least three times."

"Wow, you're a big giant cock tease."

"You know I am, and you know how I get after two martinis, happy and horny. I wanted his cock so bad I could taste it. I reached down and started rubbing it from outside his pants. He said we should leave right then. I said, nope, no hurry.

I just kept rubbing and squeezing. I kissed his neck, very light kisses on the lips, and never took my fingers off his penis. It was impressive inside his pants. I made him wait five more minutes and then said, "I heard you have an amazing cock, I want it. That's when he looked around the room and suggested I suck it right then and there."

"You wanted to, didn't you?"

"I confess, I would have loved sucking him at The Cairo, but I'm not that brave. I just said, 'Let's get out of here."

"T, my tiny cock is hard just listening to you."

"Are you playing with yourself?"

"I think those are my hands down there."

"His loft is a warehouse, wide open. His work studio is on one side and his living space is on the other. A very cool place if that's your thing. He showed me around, poured me a glass of wine, had me sit in his living area on a sofa and then he went over to his bedroom which is exposed. He dropped his pants with his back to me and then removed his shirt. I was a little drunk and so fucking horny watching him from across the room. You know those moods."

"Yes, I love you and two martinis."

"He put on a kimono-type robe, down to the lower thigh, and then his jockey shorts hit the floor. I was so ready, I was moist in the lounge, and now I'm dripping. I could see he was stroking himself with his back to me, making himself hard.

"It's called fluffing."

"My panties were soaked. I was so ready to get fucked."

"This is what we miss, telling our slutty stories."

"I'm having fun telling you. Are you playing with your cock?"

"Yes ma'am, keep talking slutty."