PUNKS Ch. 09: Is This Phone Sex?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Leonard walked over and said nothing. I'm sitting up, on the edge of the sofa. I put my wine down as he approached. He stood directly in front of me. Perfect eye to waist level. I know what he wants, he knows what I want. I could not wait one more second."

"This is almost a cliffhanger."

"With one hand I pulled the belt on his robe, and it opened. Oh my god, Joe, his cock was only half hard and it was fucking enormous, hanging but sticking out. It was so thick, but he doesn't have a knobby head like you. It's pointy."

"Pencil Dick Leonard is not so perfect after all."

Tina laughed. "Stop it, but yeah, I prefer a big round head. I was eager to suck on it but also wanted to admire it, just look at it. I wanted to watch it grow. He had a big vein like yours. I put one hand on each side and lightly rubbed my fingertips from the head down the length of the shaft. He twitched hard. I ran my fingers back to the head. It started to swell, so I wrapped one hand around it, just lightly, and stroked down his shaft watching it fill from my touch. A few light strokes later it was near full attention. I leaned forward and licked under his pointy head, just a few times. He was already dripping cum, so I licked it up. I love that so much. It's like an appetizer."

"I wish I was in your office right now, T, serving you an appetizer."

Tina sighed, "Me too, Joe. When he was fully hard the tip reached all the way to his naval, it's all of 9 inches and more, but it's not much thicker than your shaft. My thumb and ring finger couldn't touch unless I squeezed tight. It was magnificent. I gripped the base of his shaft and pulled him closer, pointing his head down so I could take it inside my mouth."

"I can see it, your mouth, so ready and eager."

"He said, 'Isn't it incredible? I love my cock.' and I just opened my lips wide and wrapped my mouth around his head and sucked it for a little while running my fingers on his smooth shaft. His legs tensed up and his body quivered. I pushed deeper. It was hard to suck because my mouth was open so wide, but I was determined. I wanted that cock as far down my throat as I could take it. I moved my lips down his thick shaft feeling his head reach the back of my mouth, and I sucked, as best I could with all that meat packed in my mouth."

Joe chuckled, "Very nice callback, T."

"I got on my knees, on his sofa to change my angle, and that made taking his cock a little easier. I was taking long, slow strokes, sucking from his tip to as far down as I could go. When I withdrew, I'd tighten my mouth around his head as his shaft came out, then I pushed my head back down as deep as I could, taking as much cock as possible. I had a grip on his lower shaft with one hand, holding his balls with the other, just cupping and playing with his sack. I went into that state I get in when I'm giving head, the..."

"You're cock sucking trance," Joe said. "That's what I call it."

"Yeah. It's a trance. I'm consumed with sucking and the feeling of my mouth and throat being stretched full. All my senses are super focused; the taste and smell of cock make me delirious. I sucked him as hard as I could. It was not easy. I was choking a little as his head went deep into my throat but I loved it. I was trying to get it as much inside me as I could. I held it, his head in my throat, almost gagging. I tightened my throat by trying to swallow, which is impossible with that much cock inside your mouth."

"You know I love when you do that, the deep throat where you just hold me inside and work your mouth and throat without sliding it in and out."

"I love doing that. I want to be filled by you. With all I could handle in my mouth, I gagged. I didn't have all of him inside me. I just couldn't take it all. My hand was wrapped around everything that remained outside." She paused. "How are you doing over there?"

"I'm great," Joe said. "This is hot. I really wish I was with you right now."

"Me too. I loved sucking that long, fat cock but I really needed to get fucked. I sucked him for a good twenty minutes and loved every inch, every second it was inside me. The more I had him deep in my mouth, feeling the contours of his shaft on my tongue, the more I wanted that rod to fill my pussy. I slipped his shaft out of my mouth, pulled my dress over my head, dropped my panties, and stood up. I left a stain on his sofa cushion because I was so saturated."

"Leonard is tall, and a strong guy. He lifted me straight up. I wrapped my legs around him, just above his waist with my arms around his neck. His cock was rock hard pointing straight up at my pussy. I could feel his head pushing against my wet lips." She paused. "All he had to do was let me go. The weight of my body provided all the downward pressure."

"This is so fucking crazy hot, T. We've fucked like that, back in the day."

"I know, Joe. I liked it a lot. Even as drenched as my pussy was, he didn't slide in so easily. I could feel myself dripping. My thighs were so slippery I had trouble holding him with my legs. He bounced me up and down just a little to help me fall on his cock. I could feel his head slip between my lips as they widened to accept him inside me. It took several bounces for me to open up enough to accept him.

As his head entered me, my vagina stretched around his girth. I tried to hold myself up to not drop too hard, it hurt my pussy to be opened that wide, but once a few inches were inside me, my juices let me slide all the way down until the pointy tip of his cock reached the full depth of my vagina. I was 100% filled with the biggest cock I've had in my life.

I told Leonard to not move a muscle, just hold me where I am, don't push. I wiggled my ass feeling his cock twitch inside me. I moved up and down just a tiny bit. I was stretched to my threshold of pain. It hurt so good, Joe. I was scared he was going to split me because I know he made a couple of women bleed. It was scary but it was also ecstasy, as long as I was in control. He let me do that for a few minutes. Each time I wiggled and popped up and down it hurt less because my pussy was getting used to his size.".

"You're a squeaker and squealer T. You just have been making a lot of mouse noises"

"I did half scream when he first stretched me open and I slid to the bottom, but when I was in charge I'm sure I was squeaking. My head was swimming. Then he decided that was enough of that and carried me, full of his cock, over to his bed which was not close. Every step he took was grinding my vagina on his cock, pulling and stretching. I told him it hurt me. Leonard did some bad things that night, the worst was falling on the bed, on top of me with his cock deep inside me. My weight and his weight combined sent shocks of pain from my vagina to every nerve."

"I screamed in agony. His cock slipped out and I screamed at him, 'What the fuck is wrong with you?' He said nothing, he moved down and started licking me, sucking on my clit and pushing two and three fingers inside me. He was heavy-handed, not gentle at all. I tried to relax but my vagina was burning from the stretching and the beating it took from his cock and now he's playing piano in there."

Joe laughed, "I'm sorry T. The piano line is good."

"I told him no fingers so he stopped. He was using just his mouth but he's just too rough like he was eating a pastrami sandwich."

Joe laughed again. "You did not just come up with these lines. You've told this story before."

"Yes, to Linda and the girls. They all have funny lines about Leonard. I'm stealing some if that's okay."

"Are you kidding? It's fucking great. I bet big cock gossip is hilarious."

"It is, and we had some laughs at his expense. After a few minutes of being uncomfortably chewed, I pushed his head away. I should have said something but I didn't. He took that as me wanting more cock, which I did except I didn't trust him to be gentle. He moved up over me, grabbed both of my legs and pushed them up, held his cock, and pressed it against my pussy which was throbbing from pain and pleasure. It didn't matter. I still wanted him to fuck me. I was scared and excited, a confusing mix of feelings."

"It's like he had a weapon aimed at your pussy."

"That's the word one of the girls used. It didn't hurt as much pushing his shaft inside me the second time because I had been opened as wide as my cunt could be the first time, but it was still painful. That combination of pleasure, wanting to get fucked hard, and pain mixed with the real fear he might injure me, was terribly confusing, as I said. I knew my vagina was injured, it burned, but I wanted more."

"He was on his knees, leaning forward, above me, looking down, admiring his cock inside me, holding my legs up and apart, the same way you do. I like when you fuck me like that, but I know you'll be gentle unless I beg to get pounded. Leonard doesn't ask and he doesn't care. He likes playing rough with that huge prick. At first, he just remained still, leaning into me to make sure he filled my vagina. I could feel myself being stretched by the angle his cock was inside me. He was pressing hard and deep against my cervix. It felt amazing just being full of his fat, rock-hard erection. There was a moment when I thought I could fuck that cock all day long, then Leonard joined the party."

"I know where this is going, I mean the very end, but I'll wait for it. I feel terrible that he injured you but I know your pussy recovered. I saw it at the Carlyle, and it looked pretty fabulous."

"So he spreads my legs further apart, my feet are high above me and he starts fucking me. He went slow at first and it was fucking incredible, that mix of pleasure and pain, I was loving it. I remember I moaned, a long release. He was slowly pulling out until his head was between my lips and then he'd slide his long shaft back inside as deep as he could, nice and easy. I loved his huge cock inside me as long as he was slow and gentle. I knew he was going to rock my world. That's what I was there for."

"He slowly fucked me for a few minutes, but it seemed much longer. I was delirious. I honestly don't know how long it was. It felt so unbelievably good to be completely full of hard cock. I loved it. Then he rammed himself deep and bottomed out really hard. I screamed. He pulled out very slowly, all the way to my lips again. Then he pushed in and started fucking me a little faster, still good, and faster, still good. I felt like I was going to come, it was getting close as his long stroke was getting even faster. Then he went hard, plowing as deep as he could. It was too much pain. I screamed and I lost my orgasm."

"This guy didn't give a fuck about you."

"No, he didn't. That's what the girls all say. He went harder, bouncing the bed, and even harder. I let out a scream he thought was pleasure, but it was agony. I screamed again and tried to push him off me. I couldn't do it. Leonard was too strong, holding my legs up and back, and using his weight to hold me down. He was pounding me hard, I was slowly coming undone, Joe. It hurt so bad I started crying - then he exploded inside me. I felt all his muscles spasm, his warm cum filling me, squirting out the sides between his shaft and my lips because there was no place for it to go. My vagina was already full of cock."

Tina paused for a few seconds.

"He let go of my legs and held me down, his cock still inside me, and kept fucking me slow and easy, not pushing deep. I put my head back and exhaled, relieved that he was losing hardness and the worst was over. He was half hard, not as thick, and that's when I realized, 'This is how great a normal cock feels.' He pulled himself out and squeezed the cum from his shaft onto my belly. Then he fell to my side and told me what an amazing pussy I have and I'm a great lay."

"You were crying and he said that?"

"Yeah, he made me feel so special lying there in agony with his cum all over me."

"To be fair, he's right about that. Yours is my favorite pussy in all the land."

"Joe, there was so much cum. Just the cum he squirted on my belly was a normal load. It was still dripping out of me, all over his sheets. I lay there exhausted. My vagina was burning and throbbing from being stretched and pounded. I have never thought semen was gross. I like cum, but I wanted none of his."

"I rolled over and got up. I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself thoroughly. It took a while. I looked in the mirror, what a mess. My makeup was fucked up from crying. I came out with a bath towel and wiped up the cum on the bed while he watched. He asked me if I loved his cock. I rolled my eyes, no reply, and then laid on my back thinking it was my turn. He talked about his cock, how when he was a kid he didn't know he was special until his mother told him. I couldn't believe what I was hearing."

"His mother said that, about his cock? That's some fucked up shit."

"The girls say he has mommy issues and they think he takes it out on the women he fucks. He loves talking about his cock."

"I'm not going to put him down for his cock pride. I love mine, but it's not my identity."

"So he's yakking away about his dick while playing with it, and I finally say. 'Are you forgetting something? Was this all about you?' and he looked at me funny, confused, and then it hit him. 'Oh, you didn't cum?' I told him no, I thought I was close but you killed it by hurting me. He said, 'but you screamed.' Yeah, from pain." Tina waited a moment. "Then he had the nerve to ask if I had a problem reaching climax. I said, 'no, never, my ex would get me off two or three times a night.'

"Who was that guy? You should have hooked up with him."

"He said something about the mess inside me. He didn't want to get near his own cum. I told him I had cleaned up. So he slips down and starts stabbing with his tongue, too cautiously because of the cum. He was half-hearted, then he came up, and sucked my tits while fingering me. I had to tell him three times to go easy, hard digits hurt, soft hands are better. The guy should be old enough to know, but he needed to be told. I said, 'You're not playing the banjo.' and he finally got it, nice and easy, and I came."

"Hallelujah!" Joe said loudly, "I was hoping for a happy ending."

"It's not over. A half-hour later I get up and start getting dressed and he's shocked. He

assumed I was spending the night. He said he was at his best fucking in the morning. I told him to have fun. He was like a toddler with hurt feelings. I thanked him for a night out and I went home.

The next day I was so sore. It hurt when I peed. I walked in pain. I had so many

mixed feelings about the night and the sex. It could have been the best sex I've had in years. His boner was a gift, but it was in the hands of a selfish, clueless juvenile. The debate with the girls is, can a man his age still be sex trained, or is it too late?"

"I can't answer that, but I don't think it's just about sex training. If he doesn't care, and doesn't respect women, no sex education is gonna fix that."

"That's what I think. He called and apologized for fucking me too hard. 'This happens to me all the time,' he said, 'some women can't take my size'. I told him, 'your cock is amazing and it's not a problem if you use it right. I'm a small woman and you were abusive. I hurt today.' He got quiet and we ended the call. My pussy felt fine after a few days."

"Think of how resilient a pussy is." Joe said, "They bounce back from baby heads coming through them. The pussy is built to last."

"Linda called me Monday. I was still feeling it. I told her the whole story, how his cock is amazing, too bad it was attached to an asshole that doesn't know how to fuck a woman with love. She laughed and agreed, then she said he's better after you've been with him and he learns your limits and what you like. I said he can't eat pussy, he's terrible with his fingers and if it weren't for that incredible tool between his legs he'd be the worst fuck ever. She laughed and said you don't sleep with Leonard for his oral or other skills. He only has one use."

"Other women said the same thing. Steph said I should give him a second chance but should lay down some rules like she did. He called me late in the week and asked if he could cook me dinner at his place. Leonard claimed he was an amazing cook. I have to admit, I hoped the girls were right. I wanted that cock inside me again, especially to suck."

"Okay. Hang on. You're telling me there's Tina versus the enormous organ part two? You fucked him again after you say he's an asshole, doesn't give a fuck about women, and he made you scream and cry from pain?"

"I don't know what to say. I gave him a second chance. I liked his cock and a couple of girls said he'd be better the second time."

"How did your sequel go?"

"First of all, he's not an amazing cook. He's not even mediocre. He made some pasta and beef thing, like a stroganoff, with runny gravy, chewy beef, and overcooked noodles. He served a sad attempt at a salad. It was a disappointing start to the night but we had some nice wine. Leonard knows his wine, and just like the first time I got a little drunk and a lot horny."

"That is the best Tina I know, and I know a lot of good Tinas.'

"I laid down some rules. I'm always on top, I have control and if I tell you to stop, you stop what you're doing. I sat him on his couch, pants off, I kneeled in front of him and just had fun playing with his fantastic phallus. I brought some lube with me because he had none at his place - unbelievable. How can you not have lube with a cock that big?"

"He's an old liberal artist, T. He grew up in the sixties, right? Maybe he's fully organic and wants you to supply the lube, naturally."

"I like lube. Everyone should have some."

"I do."

"Are you using it now?"

"Nope."

"I lubed him up and I used both my hands on him for a long time, he loved it, was all jumpy and twitchy and I just took...'

"Okay, T. I just have to say how amazing you are with lube and your hands. I learned that the first weekend we fucked and it was the greatest handjob I ever had, by lightyears."

"I remember you called it the college-level handjob or something like that. You made me laugh so many times when we first started having sex. We had fun in bed."

"We are fun in bed, T. You just won't fuck me anymore."

"What I love about a little lube in my hands and playing with your cock is that I can admire it and feel you in my hands. I love making you hard, slick, and shiny. Your cock looks so fucking good in my hands. I think that's when I make you the hardest. I know you love it when I suck your cock, but I think my hands make you the hardest."

"I agree with that, T. I get rock hard in your hands. You know how to work the equipment."

"That's what I did to Leonard. His dick in my hands was glorious. It was slick, smooth, and shimmering in the light. I was loving giving that thick cock a massage and just looking at it. I wanted to make him cum so I could watch it explode. I had him close, he was tensing up. And I couldn't help myself, I took his head in my mouth and sucked the cum out of him. It was a lot, and I gagged on cum, but I loved it."

"You're so fucking hot, T. I can't believe you're telling me all this. This is a turning point in our friendship. You know that, right?"

"Yeah, I do. I'm really enjoying this. I guess it's phone sex. I never did it before. Have you?"

"Yeah, but it was more like me telling her what I wanted to do to her and her saying the same for me. This is different. I like this because it's a story, not just sex narration. Then we talk about what we're doing, the masturbation side."

"Are you still masturbating?"

"No. It's hard. I've been playing but not jerking off. What happened after Leonard blew in your mouth?"