PUNKS Ch. 09: Is This Phone Sex?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I gagged like I said, but I recovered and swallowed all I could and then licked him clean. Here's where the best part for me comes up. The hand job was fun, and taking that load was great, but now he's not so big and hard and I decided to suck that cock, not the giant. And that was so much fun. I did not allow him to go soft. I just kept sucking him, happily enjoying his cock for like an hour. It was nonstop, doing everything I love to do. When I eventually got him hard again it was just a little less erect. I could get him deeper in my throat than the first time I sucked Leonard. Joe, I went crazy in that shaft. Sucked his head hard and he was going wild. I told him to not come again. If he felt he might come he had to stop me."

"It makes me wild when you do that, but I know there's so much more fun if I can hold back. It's fucking incredible."

"Of course, he couldn't help himself. He has to fuck things up. I had his head in my throat, all the cock I could take in my mouth, he thrust his hips and I almost threw up, I gagged, and pulled off him, choking and heaving. 'What the fuck are you doing? I had you in my throat, as far as I can go. That's not enough for you?'

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean that. I couldn't help it." He's a child. I recovered and went back to sucking his cock and it felt great in my mouth but then he started holding my head and pushing me down. Look, I like that sometimes, it's nice getting fucked in the face if I want that, but he just had no clue or the touch, everything is too hard or deep. He's sloppy, with no finesse. After swatting his hands away three times I came up for air. I was giving him my best blow job and I wanted to keep going, but he ruined it."

"What a shame," Joe said, "It's a waste to put a professional tool in the hands of an amateur."

Tina laughed. "That should be on Leonards's headstone! Here lies a professional tool in the hands of an amateur." She laughed again. "I cannot wait to tell Stephanie that one."

"Yeah, it's a good epitaph, with an engraved schlong."

Tina kept laughing. "Okay. I then figured Leonard's cock might be better to fuck at ninety percent hard. So I got up and straddled him. He held his shaft so I could slide down on it. I was being stretched wide open again but felt so good, not as hard, but still a huge cock. I slowly took his girth inside me. I went down as far as I could, held him deep inside me, told him to not move except to suck my tits and I then began riding him. I started slowly, up and down, a little side to side and I was feeling the full effect of his size inside me. I had the right angle so my G-spot was getting stroked and knew if we could stay this way I would come hard. I rode him for several minutes. His giant cock is amazing as long as he's not in charge. It was a great ride. My body was tingling as I was getting close to climax. Then he fucked up again. Leonard thrust his pelvis hard, as I was coming down, way too deep, and it hurt like hell. I screamed at him to stop and I climbed off.

"I was so frustrated and just sat there with my hands in my head. He started apologizing again. I told him to stop. 'You have no impulse control. You don't give a fuck if you hurt me. I'm trying so hard to suck you and fuck you and all you care about is yourself.' He got all pouty and asked for another chance. Joe, I wanted that cock to work for me, I really did. I was wet and horny so I sucked him for a few minutes and climbed back on. I was in control and it was blissful fucking a giant thick cock. I was getting back into it, riding his shaft, grinding my G-spot. I could feel I was getting close and then he shot his load. I tried to stay on. I wanted to have an orgasm on that cock, but he got soft."

"Who knew big dicks could be so annoying?"

"It's not the dick. It's the man. I scolded him, 'Leonard, I told you to not come, to tell me so I could stop and we can go longer.' He said he really needed to come and he was sorry. I remembered your line, 'sorry doesn't mean anything if you have to keep saying it.'

"There was a huge mess of cum all over him. He sat there expecting me to clean up again. I threw the towel at him. He promised to take care of me. I cleaned myself up in the bathroom and then lay on the bed. He joined me and started fumbling around down there, chewing on me, fingers inside me like he was trying to retrieve loose change."

Joe laughed loudly. "Oh my god, that's funny."

"I don't know what kind of woman likes this treatment. After a few minutes, I told him to stop. I was just done with him, so frustrated. I got up and started putting my clothes on while he whined and asked for another chance. Standing at his bedside, dressed and ready to leave, I ripped him.

Your cock is amazing Leonard but unfortunately, it's attached to a selfish jerk who doesn't know how to use it. You're clueless. You don't give a fuck about me and you don't know what you're doing down there. You're like a raccoon on my pussy foraging in the trash. I don't know who likes what you do, it's not me. I'm sorry. I tried. I'm done."

Tina let out a big sigh. "And that was the end of Leonard and me."

"That's a good story, T. I like the raccoon line."

"The girls have a lot of good jokes. We laughed so hard over drinks talking about men, not just Leonard."

"I would love to attend one of these happy hours with your lady friends."

"Pfffft, no fucking way." Tina scoffed, "They'd all try to fuck you."

"I have no problem with that. I really enjoyed his conversation, and look at the time. You blew through your lunch hour."

"Oh my, it's 1:18. I have one question." Tina paused. "Did you cum?"

"No. I told you. I'm hard but I'm not jerking off."

"Why not?"

"I don't know. I just wasn't."

"I thought you wanted me to return the favor."

"The story, not the orgasm."

"Oh, I didn't know. I thought you were..."

"Nope, but I loved your story, especially the idea that you would share this with me." Joe sighed, "I'm a little sad that I'm no longer the biggest cock you've had. I am still number two though, right?"

"Yes, second biggest, but not second best," Tina said softly. "You know that Joe, right? You know you're my number one."

"That's what keeps me up at night, T."

"I have to get back to work now. I love you, Joe."

"I love you too, T."

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Client Relations A trial attorney doesn't like his client.in Loving Wives
The New Sisters of San Lorenzo Ch. 02 Faith makes a new friend on her flight home.in Interracial Love
Clothing Store Stuff She saw this guy at the mall in a clothing store.in Mature
Cocaine Librarian ...goes out and gets laid.in Anal
The Professor's Little Slut Kinky Professor/Student Fantasy.in BDSM
More Stories