PUNKS Ch. 11: The Black Pack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't fly without asking what you're thinking about us," Joe said.

Jasmine placed her glass on the nightstand and propped herself up on pillows against the headboard. She motioned to Joe to join her. He handed her his drink, moved up beside her, and took his drink back.

"Us?" Jasmine said, "I have no delusions about us."

"What does that mean?"

"You're flying to Japan in two days, baby. I know what happens on these tours. I don't have expectations of you."

What Jasmine said was completely logical, and Joe knew it, but it stung to have it stated so flatly, without emotion. They had just shared a passionate week together. He was moved by her spirit and soul. Jasmine was fun to be with, and so sexy he could not contain his lust. She felt the same desire for him. Joe thought maybe she felt something more than lust. He had to ask one question.

"What do you think happens on these tours?"

"You meet women who love your band and they want to fuck you. I'm not naive and I'm not saying that's a problem for me. I have no expectations, Joe. I want to have fun and not complicate this with expectations."

"It doesn't happen that often, ya know. I don't have girlfriends in every city. It happens sometimes when the situation allows it."

"I know how it works, your no one-nighters rule." Jas turned sideways to face Joe. "I thought that was bullshit for a long time, but I've heard it's real."

"And who would you hear that from?"

Jas made a face, like telling Joe to take a guess without saying it. She stared at him. He stared back, His brain caught up to her.

"Fucking PJ?"

"Yeah, he told Janice you'll change the bus schedule if you have to, just so you can spend a second night with a new friend and don't break your rule."

Joe didn't reply. He sat quietly, drink in hand, staring straight ahead, pondering.

Jasmine continued, "Now I know it's true. Given your situation, it's an admirable thing to do."

"What's my situation?"

"Women throwing themselves at you," Jas said. "I've seen it with my own eyes. I saw it this week."

"That happens, but that doesn't mean I'm jumping in bed with every doe-eyed groupie." Joe looked up at the ceiling, "I hate that I used that word. I'm telling you, it doesn't happen that often."

Jasmine poked Joe's chest gently with her light blue fingernail for each city, "Copenhagen, Prague, Barcelona, and London."

Joe's brain froze at that moment. He realized PJ had been spilling his road exploits, in detail, to Janice who then shared them with Jas. She had just named the four cities he met girls in on the last tour. He froze, not knowing what to say to Jasmine because she didn't do anything wrong, except expose that PJ was betraying his privacy.

Joe didn't kiss and tell, but his bandmates knew when he met a woman because he'd disappear for two days. He'd show up for soundchecks, pre-shows on gig nights, and for the after-parties. Outside of business, Joe ghosted his band when there was a girl.

Jasmine realized she fucked up as Joe stared silently for so long it became uncomfortable. She didn't know what to say.

"I'm sorry,' she finally said, "That wasn't right."

Joe slid off the bed, spilling some gin, and stood looking back at Jas, "How much of my shit is PJ yakking about? Is my life some kind of amusement for everyone?"

"No, not at all." Jasmine said, "You're the only single guy in the band, and you're the guy they want, so it's a... it's a..."

"It's a what?" Joe kept his voice low, but his tone was clear. Jasmine had just opened a can of worms.

"It's something they talk about."

"Who's they?"

Jasmine sighed, "PJ and Janice. You know how she is, up in everyone's business. She asks PJ what happens on the road. He tells her."

"And she tells you, and who else is on the grapevine?"

Jasmine didn't answer, so Joe surmised the whole Black Pack was talking about his personal life. He stood over the bed, downed his drink in one gulp, and went into the bathroom. Jasmine sat quietly, trying to grasp how bad the mess she just created might be. When Joe returned, he slipped on a shirt and went to the kitchen. Jasmine followed, in a mini-panic.

"I'm so sorry, Joe. I should not have said anything about that. It's not my business and I never asked. That information was offered to me."

Joe steeled his eyes. "I hate that I'm the butt of gossip jokes. It's not the first time."

"That's not how it is." Jas placed a hand on his arm. "You're overreacting."

"When you offend someone, you don't get to tell them how to react."

Jasmine stepped back, realizing he was dead serious. "I didn't mean to offend you."

Joe realized at that moment that Jasmine was feeling scared, and maybe he was reacting poorly to her unfortunate comments. He took a demonstrable deep breath. "I'm sorry," he said softly. "Just let me process this for a moment. It's a lot for me right now." Joe walked to his living area and sat on the sofa. He motioned to Jasmine to join him. She left a cushion between them.

"I just had this thing happen in New York..." Joe paused, "It's so much like this... never mind." Joe decided to not tell her that story.

"I'm sorry, Joe," Jas put a hand on his arm, "I didn't mean to upset you."

He sat quietly for a moment and then spoke softly. "I was just going to tell you that I hope you'll be here after this tour. I'm wondering if we're a possibility." Joe paused to let that sit for a moment. "Just before I got those words out, I learned my bandmate is the source of gossip about my love life. And it came from you, the one person who I... " Joe struggled for the words. "I care about what you think of me, Jas. Fuck the others. I don't give a fuck what Janice or anyone else thinks, but I care about you."

Jasmine slid her bum over the cushion and went to Joe's arms. He pulled her in, feeling like shit that he was hurt and he made her feel terrible. Jasmine didn't do anything to Joe, it was the others. Jas put her forehead against his, nose to nose.

"I think no less of you. I just had one of the best weeks of my life. I knew what I was getting into, yet here I am, with you, because I want to be with you. That's all you need to know."

"And you have no expectations," Joe said lowly.

"Honestly, I thought that's what you'd want to hear as you depart for a month."

Joe laughed. It wasn't a ha-ha-funny laugh. It was a what-the-fuck laugh. "I was thinking that maybe I should be a good boy on this trip, for you, if you would be here when I come back."

Jas kissed Joe gently on the lips. "I'll be here, baby. I don't care what you do over there. It's not my business. I'll be here when you get back."

Joe pulled her against his chest. Jas fell in, his arms wrapped around her. They sat for a moment. Joe took a small chance.

"This is our last tour. The guys are done. They have families. I envy them. I'll never have that unless I quit touring. I'm tired of being alone."

"You love being alone," Jas said, "everyone knows that. You're a loner, Joe."

"I don't want to be."

-- The Final Tour --

Joe left LAX for Tokyo with an understanding. Jasmine would be waiting for him when he got back. He could do whatever he wished in Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, and Hong Kong. Jasmine might go on dates in LA. She was actually seeing a guy casually when Joe grabbed her in Redondo Beach.

Joe hadn't emailed or spoken to Tina since he cut contact over their emotional phone conversations. He was trying to move on. He loved her and valued her friendship, and Joe was happy they had reconnected, but he was finally coming to terms with the fact that Tina might be bad for him in the long run. Joe was thinking about his future after the touring ended, and he saw no future with Tina.

Tina had sent him emails asking him to reconsider. He did not reply. She left a sad voice message the day before he flew, a message Jasmine heard. Joe did not return her call. He was genuinely trying to get over Tina Costello Giacomo.

He felt good about Jas, but not so good about PJ. When they departed for Japan his mates expected him to be in good spirits. Everyone knew he and Jasmine had finally hooked up. They were the talk of the west side. Chico questioned him on the cross Pacific flight.

"What's up with you, bro? You should be happy. Jas is awesome. We're happy for you. Why can't you be happy for yourself?"

"I'm fine, just thinking. I have a lot on my mind. This tour is gonna be wild. The Japanese go crazy for western bands. Expect madness, and then after this tour, it's over."

"Are you sore about this being the end?"

"Not at all." Joe looked at Chico, "I'm glad it's over. I'm looking forward to a normal life, someday."

As soon as the band landed in Tokyo they experienced what many American and British bands before them had seen, bedlam. Japanese fans were waiting at the airport, a crowd ten deep had to be controlled by airport security. At the hotel, they had to push through a throng of fans, eighty percent women, most of them too young.

Chico looked at Joe as they navigated the crowd, "How do they know when we're landing, and where we're staying?"

Joe shrugged, "I don't know, they just do."

The band got settled in their rooms and tried to acclimate to the time difference. They had two days off before the first show. It wasn't easy. Joe found himself in the hotel bar after midnight, early afternoon in California, wide awake, hoping a few cocktails might help him flip time. Chico had joined him, and then PJ walked in."

Joe leaned into Chico at the bar. "We need to get a booth. I have to discuss something important with him."

"What the fuck, bro? I was just getting comfortable."

"You don't have to sit in if you don't want to, but this is a band problem you might want to know about."

When PJ approached the bar Joe got up and motioned to him to follow. Chico walked behind PJ. Joe slid into a large booth. PJ and Chico joined him.

"What's up, brother?" PJ asked in his trademark baritone.

Joe started in a stern whisper. "You're gonna stop dishing my romantic exploits to your wife. Jasmine named the four cities I made friends in during the last tour. How the fuck could she know that? Someone in the band is yakking about my personal life? I didn't need a detective."

PJ was caught off guard, "Yeah, it's Janice."

"No, PJ, it's you!" Joe tried to keep his voice down. "Janice has nothing unless you give it to her. You don't do this shit to a bandmate. I'm so fucking disappointed in you. Janice can go fuck herself. It's you I care about, and you hurt me."

Chico was as stunned as PJ. He stared at the big man waiting for his response.

"She interrogates me after every tour," PJ said low, "it's not gossip. She wants to know how you're doing. Janice worries about you."

"Is that why she blabs my business to all her girls, out of concern for me? That's bullshit, PJ. I'm now a fucking joke with those women, the player who sleeps with groupies in every city when you damn well know that's not the case."

"I've told her that a hundred times. She knows you don't chase pussy."

Joe lowered his voice because he needed PJ to hear this. "For years she wanted me to date one of her friends. I resisted the temptation, and believe me I was tempted. You know I was." Joe leaned in, "And now, when I finally come around to see Jasmine as a real possibility, the well is poisoned. Jas doesn't think we should get serious, because she doesn't believe I can do it."

"She said that?" PJ asked, "you just got started."

"She said it in her own way. We're not exclusive. We can date others. I can do what I want on tour."

Chico looked confused. "Is that a bad thing, bro? It sounds like a good deal to me."

"It's not what I want anymore!" Joe barked at them. "I want what you guys have, a woman who loves me, and someday a family. For a minute, I let myself imagine that life with Jas. Then it got taken away by the fucking gossip and what those women think of me."

"Are you and Jasmine okay?" PJ asked. "I thought you were good."

Joe leaned back in the booth, "I guess we're just gonna be fuck buddies. She doesn't see me the way I see her." He looked at Chico, "Remember on the flight when I said I'm glad this is the last tour? This is why. The band is killing me."

That's all Joe had to say. PJ stumbled over more words for a minute to a stone-faced Joe and then realized it was a waste of time and words, words he didn't have to fix this.

For thirty days in Asia Joe endured a relentless onslaught of women through sixteen cities in four Pacific countries. He did what he always does on tour; Joe saw the cities like a tourist, dined in cafes, and drank in bars, dealt with the fans who approached him with kindness and humor, but he didn't fuck a single woman. He went totally road celibate for the first time since 1984. It was thirty days of torturous temptation and masturbation. The tour itself was a major success, but Joe couldn't wait to get home.

He never called Tina from Japan. He phoned Jasmine instead, twice, and told her he couldn't wait to see her.

On the Sunday after Thanksgiving Joe was a free man landing in Los Angeles after a long flight, from Tokyo to Honolulu to LAX. He stood in baggage claim alone. His bandmates were nearby, but not engaged. As the Asian tour wound down they found him less approachable. He made it clear to them that he was glad City of Angels was finished. They had done him a favor.

In that LAX moment, Joe realized he was reliving a moment from his past, nine years ago to the month, at JFK baggage claim. On that day, The Young Punks had just returned from their first European tour. It would be their final tour. Joe's personal life had imploded, and he torpedoed that band because it cost him the woman he loved. He sat in JFK baggage claim hoping Tina would be there to greet him, as she always did. T did not show.

A sweet, familiar voice made this moment very different. "Hey, baby!" Jasmine came up behind Joe. He turned and pulled her in. They embraced as bags arrived on the carousel.

"How was your trip?"

"All business," he said, with his lips on hers. "a big success, and I'm glad it's over. How are you?"

"I'm better now that you're home." Jas smiled, "I've been thinking about you for a month." She kissed him. "I need me a cup of Joe."

Jas saw PJ on the opposite end of the baggage carousel. She waved. He waved back. She turned to Joe.

"Are you two okay?"

"Nope."

"What happened?"

"I told him what I know and how I feel about it, betrayed."

"How bad is it?"

"We're professionals. We did our jobs, but I'm glad this shit is over."

Joe's bags arrived. He grabbed them, checked the tags, and walked off with Jasmine without saying a word to his bandmates. Jasmine looked back, feeling bad that things were obviously not good with the guys.

-- Welcome Home --

When Joe walked into his kitchen he saw a flashing number on his answering machine. He threw his backpack on the counter in front of the phone. The door closed behind him.

He turned to Jasmine, "I need a shower."

"No you don't," she said while stepping closer. She kicked off her heels, gripped his T-shirt, and pulled it over his head. Jasmine kissed him as she flung the shirt on the floor. Her hands went to his chest as her lips mingled with his.

"I'm not waiting another minute, and neither are you," she said. Her hands caressed his chest and stomach and moved lower. "It must have been hard not having fun with Japanese girls."

"It's definitely easier being a bad boy."

"I bet it is." she slid one hand into his Levis while the other unbuckled his belt. With her lips still on his, she pushed his jeans down, and then his boxer briefs. Jas took his already half-hard cock in her hands.

"We could take this into the bedroom," he said.

"Or we could do it right here," Jas whispered as she unzipped and shimmied out of her tight designer jeans.

They both kicked denim away. Joe began unbuttoning her top, then hit a snag with one, "Fuck it." and pulled her blouse over her head. It landed on the kitchen floor.

Jas pushed him against the island and went down. She took his cock in her mouth as her knees gently found the hard tile. Joe leaned back to enjoy the show. His hands went to her hair as Jasmine slid his dick deep into her mouth and went right to sucking. There'd be no tickling, teasing, or playtime. She meant business.

While Jas sucked, she undid her bra and let it fall to Joe's feet. Her hands found the base of his shaft and his balls while she bobbed with purpose. Joe knew what was coming. This wasn't a blow job, this was cock prep for fucking.

When Jas wanted to suck his cock, she took her time. It wasn't a sprint. It was a marathon. She played a lot, licked, and teased. This was not that. Jas was making him rock hard for what she really wanted.

With long steady strokes on the top half of his cock while using her hands to massage his base and balls, Jas got from Joe exactly what she needed from him. She stood, her hands not leaving his package, and kissed him passionately.

"I want you to fuck me hard with your big dick." She whispered into his mouth. "I've been going crazy waiting for you."

She pulled him away from the kitchen island and took his place, leaning forward. Joe moved behind her. Jas pushed her ass out and opened her legs. Joe slipped his fingers inside her. She was already wet and ready. Jas squirmed on his hand, pressing against it, wanting more. Joe held his cock with this other hand and pressed it against her pink velvet. He ran his head through her lips, dabbing, but not penetrating. He pushed it under massaging her clit with his slick head, covered with her juice. Forward and back and forward, he teased her pussy.

Jas moaned, then demanded what she wanted, "Fuck me, baby. Now!"

Joe followed orders. He slipped his head between her lips and pushed in one thrust, burying most of his long cock inside her. Jas groaned and grunted. Joe pushed further, his head plowed deeper until there was no more cock to give. He held it there for a moment and then gave Jasmine what she had been waiting a month for.

He knew she wasn't interested in teasing or playing. Joe went straight to pounding her pussy. Fucking her with long hard thrusts using his entire length to massage her pussy. Jas reached across the island, grabbed the opposite side, and pulled herself up. Her ass moved a little higher, giving Joe the perfect angle.

Joe took advantage of that angle. Jasmine thought she was prepared for this fucking. She was not. Joe buried his cock in her, stroke after stroke, his groin slapping Jasmine's ass. He used all of his cock, his head almost slipping out as he pulled it back to her lips. Jasmine screamed, then moved her ass to where her g-spot got the most action and let loose a long moan. Joe slowed himself, less pounding but still fucking Jas with every inch, with long, steady, strokes.

Joe felt Jasmine's pussy clench him, she ground her pussy on his fat cock. "Oh, baby, don't stop," she panted. "Oh my, gah."

Joe didn't alter his fucking. He remained steady and strong. It was Jasmine doing the wiggling and grinding, creating friction where she wanted it."

"Oh, fuck, yes, yes." Jasmine's pussy contracted as a rush surged through her body, "Fuck, me, yes, yes. Ohhhhhhh."

Joe wanted to cum, but wasn't there yet. Jasmine's tightening pussy gave him what he needed. He focused the head of his cock inside her, only using half his length to get more head action.

"Ohhhh, baby," Jas cried out as another wave crashed.

Joe felt his own wave, deep inside, but not for long, "Ohhhhh, Jas, Ohhhhh." He released a tour's worth of sexual frustration inside Jasmine, gushing. He slowed his pace, pushed himself deep inside Jas, and held it there. When he felt his knees get wobbly, Joe pulled out.