PUNKS Ch. 28: The Temptress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only one."

"And what privileges does Troy get?"

"Very funny, Joe. Unlike your program, with lady members worldwide, my club is very exclusive. You are the only member."

"Wait a second. You have a sexual rewards program and your husband isn't getting any sexual favors? That's fucked up, T."

"Troy gets plenty of sex. Don't worry about him."

"So you and hubby are in a good place having lots of sex?"

"Look, Joe. I have my needs. You know me. I like to fuck and I love sucking cock, and I have a husband. So yes, we have sex. It's not every day, and sometimes we have less than other times, but Troy gets what he needs."

"Are you getting what you need? Does Troy want sex as much as you do? You're insatiable. I had a hard time keeping up with you when we were together."

"He doesn't need it as often. Am I getting what I need? From him, yes, but I need more. I need it from you. I think about you a lot, baby."

"And now you have a special club just for me."

"Yes, and like your rewards program, all you have to do is come to New York and collect."

"I see."

"We haven't fucked in a very long time. You've accumulated so many points you have a lot coming to you. I can't wait to see you so we can transact."

Joe chuckled, "Transactional sex makes me so hot, T. Ooooo."

"I miss being with you, Joe. I hate this platonic thing. I want to take care of you. I want to feel you inside me. I know you don't want to hear this, but I need you."

Joe didn't respond. On the one hand, he didn't want to go down this road with Tina, backsliding into his old behavior. That was fun, but it got him nowhere. Then there was the other side, the devil on Joe's shoulder often shouted down the angel. That angel was Jenna's voice in his ear, and she was sounding a bit naggy these days. When Joe didn't protest, Tina took that as permission.

"I miss having your beautiful cock inside me, filling my face and my pussy. I love having you in my throat, to see how deep I can take you and for how long. Sucking your dick is a challenge and I crave that feeling of pride I get when I take all you can give me and I make you happy. I want to make you happy, baby. I hope when you come here you'll let me do that again. I need that, Joe."

"I miss you too,T. This platonic thing isn't easy for me either."

"Then why are we still doing it? You're not working on relationships in LA are you?"

"No."

"You don't have a lover, and that's a shame. I'm here for you, Joe. It's that simple, not complicated at all. I want to fuck you. I know you want to fuck me, even while we do this stupid platonic thing. You want me, baby. Would it hurt for you to admit it?"

"No. I confess that I want you, T.... all of you."

"Come to New York and I will fuck and suck this loneliness out of you. Baby, I will take care of you, anything you want. I'm yours for the taking."

Joe didn't reply. He was wondering if he should play ball. Fuck it, he thought, let's see how far she'll take this.

"So I guess your ass is still on the table?"

"Yes, it is, because I trust you won't hurt me. I want to give you that, Joe. I want it... well, I want to know I've at least tried. I'm very curious if I can cum from you fucking my ass."

Joe went quiet again, contemplating her offer, wanting to redeem his bottomless supply of T rewards. He had a boner from this conversation. He didn't speak, so Tina filled the void.

"Just come out and have lunch with me so we can talk face-to-face and figure this out. I promise I will be available, any day of the week. You just have to show up and I'll be here for you."

"I'm not booking a special trip, T. But when I come to New York again I promise we can talk about it."

"That's good enough for me. I just want you to have an open mind and heart."

-- April 1996 --

During a lunchtime conversation, Joe gave Tina some news. It was kind of a big deal, but he downplayed it.

"Rolling Stone wants to do an interview. My career is over, so It seems pointless."

"No, it's not. You have songs on the radio. You just ended a world tour. You're still a thing, Joe."

"Not really."

"You read Rolling Stone. I can't believe you'd pass on that. Who's the reporter?"

"Mila Carrera."

"You love her! She's a great writer. You turned me on to her work. Now I'm really shocked you declined. She's your favorite."

"Yeah. On the list of most influential people she's interviewed, I wouldn't make the top fifty."

"That's not true, Joe. You should do it. I bet it would be fun."

"Nah. I like my quiet retirement from the limelight." Joe hesitated. "Remember when I told you there was a third woman from New York with an offer on the table?"

"Yes, but it was business." Tina's lightbulb lit up. "Oh, I get it. You gave Mila Carrera your rewards member offer?"

"Not quite. She has a lunch offer and I seriously doubted she'd be willing to fly cross country for a retired minor league schlub like me."

"Don't sell yourself short, Joe. You're definitely a major league schlub."

"Thanks, T."

"You should do that interview, Joe. I would love to read her writing about you. Mila is a great writer. She makes everything personal. She covers careers, but what she really goes for is life away from the stage."

"Sadly for me, I have no life worth reading about."

"When did she ask for this interview?"

"Oh, the first request was last summer, before the Epilogue Tour. Marty wanted to create buzz over the new album and world tour, so he arranged a lunch for me to meet with Rolling Stone. I declined and left Marty to pass on my regrets."

"I don't get it, you love Rolling Stone, and especially her."

"At the time, Marty had mentioned a different reporter. The thing is, I'm not interested in doing long-form interviews. You know why, T. It's not a secret."

"I know. You've been burned."

"Yeah. I got screwed with The Young Punks and again with the angels. It seems every time I sit down with a music reporter they use my words out of context or they twist them entirely to suit their agenda. Fuck them. I haven't done a long interview in four years."

"When did Mila's name come up?"

"They called again right before the Madison Square Garden show. They said Mila wanted to meet me backstage before the show and have a talk. You might recall I had a lot going on that night. I passed. A few weeks after the show she called me personally and asked if I would reconsider."

"If she called you herself, she's serious."

"She says she's a fan and she was at that last show. I told her my career is over. I'm no longer relevant. I just want to ride off quietly into the sunset."

"What did she say about that?"

"Mila said I should let Rolling Stone decide if I'm still relevant and deserving of pages in their magazine."

"She's good."

"She said she'd like to reflect on my career. It's hard to believe it's over. I'm in my prime and so few artists walk away in their mid-thirties when they're on top. Mila feels it's a good story. I find it boring."

"She's really good... because it's not boring. That's a great angle. What did you say to that?"

"First of all, I'm not on top. I've never been on top. City of Angels was a middling success. Not everyone wants to run around the world, or on stage, into their golden years."

"And she said?"

"We went back and forth for a while. Mila kept pressing and I played defense. That's when I made the offer. I told her I have no reason to go to New York but if she flies to LA I will meet her for lunch. I would like to meet Mila, but that was just my way of getting out of that conversation."

"Hey, if you're not doing the interview, why did you bring it up?"

"Because she called again, two days ago, and I'm thinking about it."

"Really? You should do it, Joe. If your career is over it can't hurt your career. And you know she'll be kind to you if she's a fan."

"I haven't decided."

-- Siren --

Tina had been frustrated by Joe's refusal to go someplace they'd been to many times before, phone sex. After the Martini call she was feeling hopeful, She was using her intimate memories of them to push him closer. T adored talking about intimacy and sex. She did this with her closest girlfriends, but Joe was the only man she could go that far with. Her husband was too self-conscious. He got embarrassed. Tina loved that Joe embraced the awkward. Any discomfort and squirming were fun to him, but at this stage of their relationship, it was hard to get him there.

Joe was alone in LA. She knew he was without a lover and figured he needed this as much as she did, but he was hanging on to those platonic rules, even over the phone. In her horny mind, that was just stupid.

She suspected he hadn't been with a woman since Jenna, back in November. He claimed there was no one in LA. Unless he was keeping a secret fuck buddy, Joe was four months celibate. Tina was certain she could break him down. She needed to find a way to penetrate his armor.

"Can I tell you about my day dream today?"

"Is this another siren song?"

"What do you mean?"

"Odysseus, Greek mythology."

"What about him? I assume it's a man."

"You don't know the story of Odysseus?"

"No. Should I?"

"Which one of us went to college?"

"Shut up."

"The sirens were temptresses living on an island. They sang to passing ships. Any sailor who heard the siren's song would try to reach the island, only to perish on the rocks. You've never heard this?"

"Nope."

"Odysseus commanded his men to lash him to the mast so he couldn't follow the sirens. Then he had each man fill their ears was beeswax so they couldn't hear the song. The siren song drove him mad and he ordered his men to cut him loose, but they couldn't hear him. He's the only man alive to hear the siren song and live to tell."

Tina didn't give a shit. "Okay, good to know."

"Do you know the Steely Dan song Home At Last?" Joe sang the lyrics. "The danger on the rocks has surely passed. Still I remain tied to the mast. Could it be that I have found my home at last, home at last."

"Yes, Joe. I know that song, but what the fuck does this have to do with us?"

"You're a siren trying to tempt me with your song of sex talk. If I listen I'll perish on the rocks."

"Well then, make like Odysseus and buckle up. I'm going to tell you what I was remembering today."

"What are you doing, T, taking daily strolls down memory lane? It seems every call has some blast from the past that involves fucking."

"Yes, I'm enjoying my memories of us and I thought you might too."

"I do."

"And this one is not about fucking. Today it started when Jen and I were talking about the first time we sucked cock."

"Oh, it's about sucking, a plot twist. I was not there for that T, but I'll listen to your memory of some other dude if that's your wish."

"Be patient. I'll get to our memory in a minute. I'll never forget the first time I put a cock between my lips and felt my boyfriend twitch inside my mouth. It wasn't just his cock, it was his whole body. Then I got that salty taste on my tongue. I liked it. I loved the feeling of my mouth full of him, and I started sucking lightly. I didn't know what the fuck I was doing but when I felt him growing in my mouth, I figured I was doing okay. When he was fully hard I took him as deep as I could. And there, with that cock poking at my throat, I had a transcendental experience."

"I think you have one every time you suck cock. You get in that trance I enjoy so much."

"I fucking loved it Joe, Twenty seconds into my first blow job, I was hooked on sucking cock. I felt like I had control over him. It was powerful. I felt like the master of him because I was in control of his pleasure. It was the cock in my mouth, but also that feeling of power that turned me on"

"Jen and I traded stories and then I mentioned my cock training in the West Village."

"You're using the way back machine to go way back to our first months."

"Do you remember cock training me?"

"You were a gifted cock sucker before I met you."

"But never had a cock close to your size, you were so thick and long. I had to learn how to handle you."

"You did just fine, right out of the gate. The first blow job you gave me was the best I ever had."

"I appreciate that... but can't you just play along? You know what I mean. I had to gradually learn how to take you deeper, and then deeper, and then hold it there, breathe through my nose. Once I mastered a depth, I went deeper again, and again, but I reached my physical limit. I gagged so hard trying to take all of you. I couldn't do it."

"You were determined, T. I remember because being your practice squad dummy was a sweet gig. You tried so hard you nearly threw up from the gag reflex. I was telling you it was okay, you don't have to take every inch. You were amazing. You didn't need to go deeper, and I..."

"But I wanted to, Joe!" T cut him off. "When I saw all that cock I wanted every inch inside me. I finally mastered you by practicing with your semi hard cock. Because it was a little softer it would bend a little. I could get it deeper down my throat. I gagged less because it wasn't so rigid, and I could hold you in my throat longer. That's how I trained, day after day. I was so proud of myself the first time you exploded inside my throat and all the cum went down so easy. I barely had to swallow, you just shot off and drained inside me."

"I remember those early months, T. Every time you did me you'd wrap your fingers around my cock to measure how far you had to go. Early on it was four fingers, then three fingers, then two, then one. You were so happy when you couldn't fit your pinky between your lips and my body."

"It took months to get there, and I was happy, but I still couldn't get your fully erect cock down my throat. I just kept working and stretching my mouth with your fat shaft, pushing your head deeper."

"There was a lot of gagging but you never quit. You'd choke, take a moment, and get right back to it. And there's the time I came home and you had a new dildo. You said it was about the same size as me and you had been practicing while I was on the road."

Tina laughed. "I still have that dildo. His name is Joey. It took months of practice and training but eventually I took your entire rock hard cock all the way. Having your fat knob deep in my throat is the best feeling. I miss that, baby."

"I do too, T. You're the best."

"Because you cock trained me."

"I think you're self taught. I just provided the meat."

"That was a daydream today."

"I have a memory for you. After you mastered my cock you rarely lost a drop of cum because I was so far inside you. You don't usually have me blow outside your mouth. That's yout thing and..."

"Sometimes I like to see you erupt. I let you firehouse my mouth and face."

"That's rare. You want all the cum. Some might squirt out the sides a little but..."

"I take care of that in clean-up. I want it all, Joe."

"Yes you do. I made a joke one day that didn't land well. I called you my cum bucket and you were offended."

"I remember. I thought it was a gross joke, like you calling me a slut, but I got over it."

"Within a week you were proudly calling yourself my cum bucket."

"I took the wrong way at first, like you were demeaning me. I realized it was a compliment of sorts. Now I like being your cum bucket."

"We'll, T. You got your wish. My cock is hard from listening to you talk about sucking me."

"Good. I'm proud of this too."

--- Skater Girl --

Joe was jogging and walking on the boardwalk late morning when he heard the wheels of a skateboard. The sound of trucks, wheels and boards crashing on concrete was part of the Venice soundtrack. He turned to see Cheri rolling up behind him with a big smile.

"Hey, Joe. You still owe me that ride." She slipped past him then in a wide arcing manuever, her arms stretched out as if she was flying back to Joe.

"You mean skate." Joe kept walking.

She smirked. "Yeah, that's what I meant. What are you doing today?" She kept rolling, skating a circle around Joe. He watched her, taking in the view of this splendid young woman. Cheri always had that mop of curly-wavy blonde hair stuffed in a helmet or trucker cap. The ends just flew out in all directions, including over her eyes. She wore her usual cut-off jeans, Daisy Dukes, and her bikini top. Joe walked and Cheri circled. He imagined a bikini bottom under her jeans, as well as other wonderful thoughts.

"So what are you doing today?" She asked while avoiding a dog walking it's human.

"I have nothing big going on, some business at the studio. Right now I'm going for lunch."

"Where are you going?"

"Tacos at Pascal's. Wanna come with?"

"Are you inviting me to lunch?"

"I'll buy you a taco. It's not a fucking date."

Cherri frowned, completed her last circle, kicked her board up, caught it with one hand, and walked alongside Joe. Neither of them lost a step. "Sure. I can do a taco."

Then Cherri did something that made Joe crazy. He had seen it dozens of times over the years. She removed her helmet and shook her head, blonde hair going in all directions, smacking Joe in the face. She looked up and smiled at him, that mane of hair free from constraints... and she was gorgeous.

"So you're walking to Santa Monica for tacos? There are tacos in Venice ya know."

"Yes, and Venice tacos are tasty, but Pascals is the mucho grande better. It's less than two miles and worth every step."

"You should have taken your board." Cheri looked up at Joe. "We could being doing that skate you owe me."

"Had I know I'd be seeing you..."

The problem was Joe felt like a big brother to Cheri. He met when she was a teen, skating with the older kids Joe knew before her. That was seven-ish years ago, and he watched her grow up. She was amazing. He was fond of her. But there was no way. He couldn't do it.

"So what are you gonna do now that your band is done?"

"You're looking at it."

"What, hanging around here, like the rest of us bums?"

"Yeah. It beats being an adult. I've had enough of that shit."

Cherri laughed. "Have you ever really been an adult?"

"Yeah. It sucks. Stay young for as long as you can, kid."

"I remember when I was actually a kid," Cheri reminded him she's not a kid. "and you'd sit on the bench watching us skate, and do tricks, and you'd laugh loud when some cocky dude bit it hard. Some of the kids didn't like you."

"The big shots who thought they were the shit. I laughed at them to take them down a peg because they always laughed at you... lesser skaters."

Cheri smiled, "We knew what you were doing, poking the bullies."

"They deserved it."

"We'd talk with you, always about this place," Cheri waved an arm toward the beach their left. "and the shit going on here. You were the only adult who asked us what we thought about anything. You'd sit on that bench over there," she pointed. "and listen to us complain. Then you had opinions and ideas. Our parents never did that with us. You didn't treat us like kids."

"I see you as the culture and future of this place. I still do. It's just the names and faces change."

"All my friends are gone except Deena and Wally."

"I know. It's funny how the skaters are ruled by high school kids and you age out by twenty."

"I'm the old lady, Joe. It sucks."

Cherri was correct. At age twenty she was too old to hang out with the kids who skated every day. Her friends had gone off to college or found jobs that all but ended their skater-punk days. Cherri was a holdout.

"What I liked about those talks was," Joe looked down at Cheri, "was you kids schooling me on the history of this shit you do." He gestured to her skateboard. "You told me about the Z-Boys from the seventies who invented it and the Bones Brigade. I love that stuff. Those dudes invented a sport and an industry. I admie the fuck out of that."