PUNKS Ch. 28: The Temptress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were plenty of skaters around Venice who were older than Cheri. Some were those dudes from the seventies and eighties, but they were now adult men with families and businesses related to skateboarding.

Kids like Cherri schooled Joe on the legends, pointing out Stacey Peralta and Steve Caballero when they made an appearance at the beach. He enjoyed these tales because he was truly fascinated by this uniquely California story, right here in Venice.

At Pascal's, they sat at a picnic table. Cheri plowed into a hard-shell chicken taco. Joe went with carnitas. As she chewed, she smiled at Joe... with a mouthful, "I'll never forget the graduation show you gave us." She sipped coke from a straw

"I gave you tickets to my show at The Forum. I didn't perform a graduation show."

"Whatever. We like to say you gave us a graduation show because you mentioned us on stage."

"How's your job?" Joe asked as he opened the wrapper on his second taco.

"I like it because I can be creative. My boss is a bitch but she knows I do good work. Right now we're making costumes for a movie set in the eighteenth century. It's a lot of frilly shit, even for the men's costumes. They were so fancy back then. I like that but prefer futuristic styles and more recent periods."

"So you make the costumes?"

"Sometimes. These period pieces have been done to death. We have costumes from older films, we modify them, fit them to the actress, all that stuff. We're basically Hollywoood tailors. My favorite part of the job is when I get to go into the warehouse and find clothes from this century. I also go shopping at thrift stores. Hunting for more recent fashion is as much fun as making costumes. We can still find stuff on the rack from the sixties and seventies."

"Are you going back to school?"

"Yes. I take a few classes, and I work. Who are you, my guidance counselor?"

Joe laughed, "Sorry."

"It's okay." Cherri smiled. "You ask because you care."

She was quoting Joe, words he used years ago when some kids asked why he questioned them about school or if they had plans for the future.

"I was telling the new kids about you giving us music lessons years ago, or at least trying."

"Last I heard, Shaun and Reggie, are still in bands. I did better than try. If my place didn't get broken into you know I'd still be doing that."

"I know."

"That hurt me."

"I know it did, Joe."

When Joe's studio was broken into and violently vandalized, he had no clue who do such a thing. Neighbors pointed at the homeless, Joe did not. He learned that having kids over for guitar, bass and drum lessons had exposed him. It hurt to shut down his lessons, but he was hurt and lost some trust in the community.

After tacos, they walked back to Venice sipping the remainder of their drinks. Joe knew with 100% certainty that he could invite Cherri to the studio and fuck her. She had a not-so-secret crush on him. He watched her mouth on her red straw. She looked up and smiled. All he had to do is ask.

Cherri saw some friends up ahead. She dropped her board, jammed that head of hair back into her helmet, and pushed off, gliding away from Joe. She turned and circled back, her arms outstretched, posing for him. His eyes were on her milky white tits behind the bikini top as she rolled past smiling. All he had to do was ask.

"Thanks for the tacos, Joe, and the talk. You still owe me a skate." She air-kissed him and skated off. Joe waved and checked out her cute ass as she joined her friends.

He turned inland, walked home, pulled out a bottle of lube, sat on his balcony, and masturbated furiously in the sun. Joe was his own worst enemy with his rules; don't shit where you eat, no one-nighters, beware of crazy chicks, and... she was a kid once. These self-imposed restrictions kept him from getting in trouble with the wrong girl, but they also prevented him from finding the right one.

*****

A week after the cock training talk, Tina called Joe again, late at night. He was sitting on his balcony, enjoying the Pacific breeze when the phone rang.

"Hi, Joe. It's me, the insomniac."

"Hey, T. So are you sleeping in the guest bedroom again?"

"No, I'm in our home office. It's further from the master."

"What's on your mind?"

"You, and some memories."

Hey, before you go there; I'm doing that interview with Mila Carerra."

"Really? That's great. She's flying out?"

"Yes, she'll be here Thursday."

"What made you change your mind?"

"I don't know. I got nothing better to do and I really respect her work. You helped me decide when you said I have no career she can damage. And I agree that I can trust her to be fair.

"That's what I said. She's not a hack looking for a gotcha story."

"I might be a bigger fan of hers than she is of mine. I want to meet her. I think it'll be fun."

"I think you're right. Hey, Joe. I have a question." Tina paused. "I hope it's okay to ask."

"What's that?"

"Have you spoken to Jasmine at all?"

"Nope."

"Nothing at all, after two years together, she's gone cold turkey?"

"Yup."

"Is there anyone in your life?"

"No. I told you two weeks ago and weeks before that."

"Yes, that was weeks ago. You don't even have a casual fuck buddy?"

"No one."

Tina sat quietly for a moment. Joe said nothing. He knew she had more to say. So he waited.

"Is Jenna the last woman you've been with?"

"Yes. I'm in a drought."

"Oh my God, Joe! That was like five months ago. How do you go five months without sex?"

Joe laughed, "This isn't my longest dry spell. I've been here before. Remember our phone sex days? That was the only sex I had for months."

"How do you do it?"

"I take care of myself."

"I do that too, but it's not the same. Are you trying to meet someone?"

"Not actively, but if it happens I'll be open to a relationship."

"I could never go five months without sex."

"Yes, that's why your hubby gets fucked regularly, not because he deserves it."

"I'm not going to apologize for having needs. I masturbate way more often than we fuck. It's kind of messed up. If I want that release I take care of my needs."

"Same here," Joe said low.

"I feel bad that you're alone. Are you lonely?"

"I have moments, but not often. I'm fine, T. I can go without sex... until I meet the right woman. Hey, does Troy know you masturbate?"

"He caught me once."

Joe laughed, "That must have been emasculating, busting your wife doing herself when you're right there, in the next room."

"He was distraught. Now I do it when he's not home, or I'll take a bath and he can't see under bubbles."

"How often?"

"It varies, but only a few times a week."

"I've had stretches when I jack it every day for weeks."

"I've done that too. Sometimes I need it more."

"Are we having phone sex again? Did you just trick me?"

"No, Joe, we're just talking. I can't believe you go so long without a woman. You're a very sensual man."

"If I was desperate I could hook up, but I don't do that here."

"You told me long ago that you could find pussy on the boardwalk, but you don't do hookups in your hood."

"That's true. The thing is, T, I haven't had many long-term relationships. You and I were together for five years, Jas and I had two years, and Isabelle was sixteen months. I've had lots of dry spells in my life."

"I've had a few," Tina said quietly.

"Well, you and I had a good run, but you've been with Troy a lot longer than you were with me. He's the love of your life."

Tina ignored that dig.

"You've had twelve years in committed relationships," Joe added, "not many droughts."

"Between you and Troy there were a few, and to be honest, he and I have had some rough patches when I had no interest in being with him. Most marriages have ups and downs."

"You're not diddling yourself right now, are you?"

"No. I'm not, but if you want to talk dirty to me, I'll take care of myself."

Joe didn't answer.

"Or I could talk dirty to you while you jerk off. I'm flexible. We could both get off and then sleep like babies."

"As I said before, T. You are a shameless siren, a temptress. I appreciate the offer, but no. I'm good."

Tina exhaled. "Hey, I took a shot, but you're no fun anymore. So where are you taking Mila for lunch?"

"I haven't decided, but someplace close to home."

"I have to get some sleep. Good luck with Mila. I'm looking forward to reading what she thinks of you."

"Goodnight, T. Love you."

"Love you too."

The following morning while jogging along the boardwalk, shopkeepers opening their doors all down the beach, Joe pondered his situation. He was back in 1993, before he hooked up with Jasmine. He's alone, feeling shitting, one day blurs into another, having phone sex with T.

He turned east, onto the Venice Beach Pier, fisherman held poles with lines over the rail. Joe had to jog around buckets of bait and coolers.

It was dawning on Joe that nothing had changed since then. He was muttering to himself as he came to rest at the end of the pier looking over the Pacific.

"Fuck," he said, hand on the rail, trying to catch his breath. "Jenna was right. I'm back to square one." He looked to the sky. "And I haven't even fucked T."

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Really hoped there is was a twist in this tale after 28 chapters and it isnt tina. But it just so much same to and fro now. Definitely lost interest but parts well written

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

After the Concert Sometimes moving on is all you can do.in Romance
Egalitarian She was duped to seeking superiority with disastrous results.in Loving Wives
Turnabout An evil prank ultimately affects lives differently.in Loving Wives
Head Coach Hunter starts training.in Loving Wives
Switched: My Best Friend Two best friends' relationship is changed after a transition.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories