PUNKS Ch. 35: Ace in the Hole

Story Info
T's divorce gets messy.
13.2k words
4.76
2k
1
1

Part 35 of the 37 part series

Updated 07/08/2023
Created 03/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--- Two long chapters remain

September 1996

On the morning The New York Times reported that Troy Giacomo's estranged wife was shacking up in LA, Joe let Tina sleep in. He had already been to the newsstand and read the article. It covered Troy being served divorce papers a week ago at the courthouse to the latest news that his wife was with her ex.

He went downstairs to The Grind for coffee and returned to check on her. She had just awoken. When he handed her coffee in bed, she furrowed her brow. "You're not running today?" Because coffee always came after the run.

"Maybe later." He kissed her. "I'm making eggs. Come to the kitchen."

When Tina sat at the kitchen island, he told her Laura had called about The Times reporting on her divorce.

"Yeah, they reported Troy being served," she said, as if Joe was delivering old news, "Jack and Jenna both told me."

Joe then produced the latest edition, sliding it in front of her. Tina's eyes grew large. She looked up at Joe, "Oh shit."

As she read, she pointed out facts Joe already knew.

"They're accusing us of planning this together and timing the divorce to do maximum damage to Troy and his criminal case."

Joe nodded while serving her bacon and eggs.

"Great. They mentioned the kiss on the big screen as proof that we're in a long-term affair."

"That's undeniable," Joe said. "twenty thousand people saw it and The Times music critic noted in his review... but it doesn't prove anything."

"I suppose."

"I don't know what this means, Joe. But it seems Troy's defense is trying to use my divorce to squirm out of this trial. That's gonna make us a regular New York Times story."

"That's exactly what Laura said."

"And you're gonna be in the middle of it."

"I can take the heat. Keep reading."

"They're also accusing the prosecution of withholding evidence and covering it up."

Joe nodded while munching on bacon. Tina sat in silence for a long time after finishing the article. She sipped coffee and pushed the paper away.

"Well, it doesn't change my plans one iota," she said. "I'll just have some damage control to do on my reputation. I can live with that. If I have to make a public statement, I will, and Troy will regret that he dragged you into this."

"Be careful, T. He's a wounded dog and his defense team will start digging. We have an actual affair he doesn't know about. You don't want that exposed, do you?"

"No. I don't. Remember when I told you that Troy can't hurt me because I have an ace in the hole?"

"Yeah."

"Maybe he can hurt me, but I can send him to jail for a long time."

"What have you got, T?"

"Something Troy doesn't know I have, and he won't want the Feds to get their hands on."

"What's your plan?"

"Right now, I'm going to leave a message for Troy at home. I'm severing all contact and directing him to go through my lawyer. Then I'll call Barry to update him and see what he thinks of all this. After that, we're going for a walk on the beach. I'd like another relaxing day with you. I think I'll be staying longer than I had planned. And I need to buy more clothes."

"Yeah. If you go back now, who knows what you'll face?"

"The media," Tina said lowly. "They'll probably be waiting for me."

"Let's wait a few days and see how this shakes out," Joe said. "The Times will be on our doorstep starting tomorrow."

"Good idea."

Again, Joe was impressed by how calmly Tina took the news that her husband was using the divorce in his criminal case and dragging her relationship with him into chaos. Her serenity was out of character. He assumed that whatever she had on Troy must be good for her to be so undisturbed. It also troubled him that she might have evidence of his guilt. What does she know and when did she know it?

Later that day, returning from a swim in the ocean, there was a message on the machine. Tina's brother wanted her to call him, at their parent's house, as soon as she could.

"Dad reads The Times," she said. "I guess I'm about to get scolded."

Joe sat across from Tina as she spoke to her father about what he read in the paper. Dad was clearly asking questions because Tina was using small words and barely saying more than one sentence before listening to Dad again.

"Dad, we didn't plan anything. Joe had no clue until I arrived here last week."

She listened more. "Okay." Then held the receiver out for Joe. "He wants to talk to you."

Joe took the phone, "Hello, Mr. C."

"Hi, Joe. My daughter has made quite a mess. Her timing could not be worse. We'll get through this and she'll have her divorce. Troy's an arrogant shithead. He's not as smart as he thinks he is."

"Obviously," Joe said lowly.

"I trust that you'll protect my daughter out there. She needs to lay low for a while."

"Of course. You can count on me."

"I know I can, Joe. I'm glad you're back in her life. We all are. I look forward to seeing you when this is over."

"I do too."

"Take care of my girl."

"I will."

Joe handed the phone back to Tina.

If there was a bright side to this breaking news, it was the fact T had cut contact and was no longer dealing with Troy's anger and insults. Her second week in Venice was more relaxing than the first.

--- People Person --

Tina kissed Joe in the kitchen. "Can I ask a favor?"

"Of course, you can ask," Joe said while chopping veggies. "Doesn't mean I'll do it."

"The people at LAX Design invited me to a reception Friday night."

"I remember, Marsha invited you after that lunch thing we did."

"Yes. Can you escort me? It's not fancy. It's a cocktail party with snacks. Every year they have this two-day event for their entire team, as well as freelance designers and retail distributors from around the country. This is just the opening reception. Marsha said it's the easiest way for me to meet all the people I'll be doing business with."

"Okay. I'll drive you. I wouldn't want you to get lost... again."

Three days later, as they were getting dressed for her event, Tina patted him on the bottom. "I was thinking about something this morning,"

"What's that?"

"How much sex you've had in this bedroom, but also the house. You said Jasmine was here every weekend for two years and you always fucked."

"We fucked a lot, but it wasn't every weekend for two years. We had long stretches like that, every week. Then I was on the road, or visiting New York. We settled into two or three weekends a month."

"Whatever. It was a lot of sex, right?"

"What about it, T?"

"I was wondering what you did."

"Sex?"

"Yeah, did you have any special moves or places you liked to fuck... not in the bed?"

"The balcony, on the roof deck, and in the kitchen. Jas liked my kitchen island."

"It's a hard surface," Tina noted. She turned her shoulder to Joe. "Can you zip me up?"

"The island is the perfect height," Joe pulled her close and tended to the zipper. He kissed her neck and wrapped his arms around her, looking at T in the mirror. "So what made you think of me and Jasmine having sex?" He kissed her neck again.

"I don't know," she smirked, then whispered. "I'm so horny here with you. It's like my body is trying to make up for all years we lost. I wake up in the mood and then I have urges all day."

Joe smiled in the mirror. "I am well acquainted with your urges and..." He pulled Tina's wrist to turn her towards him. Joe looked T in the eyes. "I cannot believe how blissful this is. That's what I feel, sexual and emotional bliss. You're fucking my brains out, T." He kissed her softly. "This is what we had when we were young. This is what I waited for all these years, to be like this with you."

"Good." Tina pecked him with a kiss. "Because I need this. You are the reason I'll get through all this crap, my divorce, and the business. I need you, Joe. Sleeping with you is..." She paused. "Some people need Zoloft or Prozac, I need to fuck you." Tina gestured to his California King. "Your bed is my stress relief."

"I should write a song about it," Joe smiled and resumed dressing. "Why the interest in what Jas I did?"

"I want us to do any of those you think I might like. Maybe something I haven't done before."

"I guess my glory hole is out."

"Oh shut up. Surprise me." Tina pulled him close for a kiss. "I want to do everything she did for you, and anything she didn't."

"I don't even have to think. I know exactly what it is."

"What is it?"

"It won't be a surprise if I tell you." Joe stepped back. "Turn around." He took a long look at Tina in her trademark purple hair and a form-fitting pale pink strapless tube dress, simple and elegant. Joe smiled. "You are so fucking gorgeous. I love you."

Ninety-seven minutes later, Joe was standing by the open bar at the King Harbor Resort Hotel drinking a beer, munching on hors d'oeuvres, and watching Tina work a room. It appeared that Marsha, the president of LAX Design, had made T the guest of honor.

Tina was a people person. She was beautiful, intelligent, and articulate, but it was her ability to move in any circle that truly impressed Joe most. Back in the eighties, she fit in with the punks at Tommy Guns, the working people at the diners they frequented, and the socialites who inhabit the Manhattan art scene. Tina Costello's people skills were nothing short of remarkable.

Watching T meet these new LA partners, chat, laugh, and move effortlessly and gracefully from one conversation to another reminded him of the fundraisers and gallery events he accompanied her to as a young man. Her very nature put people at ease. There was always a crowd around her, then and now, that mane of purple hair standing out. Joe always felt her eye-catching hair color attracted people, and once they met the women under that hair, they were drawn to her.

Joe watched from the bar until Tina came over, pulled him by the arm, and dragged him to a group of young designers.

"Ashley asked her if that was Joe Theroux standing at the bar," she said to Joe as three women and two men stared at him. "I told her you were with me. She's a fan, Joe."

"Hi, Ashley." Joe shook her hand. Tina then introduced the others.

Tina exhaled, "So, I'm in the middle of a divorce. Joe and I were a couple, years ago. We're getting back together."

Joe was surprised she shared personal information so freely. Then she said, "I live in New York, he's here in Venice, so I'm preparing myself for a bi-coastal life until we figure things out."

That was the first time she had mentioned bi-coastal. They mainly avoided talking about the future beyond her divorce. Relationship-wise, they had been thinking and living day to day, enjoying their time together.

A short while later, Joe pulled Tina aside, "I did some recon. There's a function room down that hall. It's fully dark - tables and chairs stacked - a big room and..."

Tina smiled, leaned in, and whispered. "You want to fuck?"

Joe pulled Tina close by the small of her back. His lips were close to her ear. He smelled her hair and perfume. Tina felt his breath on her neck. "Yes. I want to fuck you in the Kings Harbor Silver Room. I would have chosen the Gold Room, but your fashion friends are using it."

Tina could feel the eyes on her. She was the last-minute guest of honor, had just met many people, and they all knew she was the New York art and fashion lady bringing her business to El Segundo. She was being sized up.

"Yeah, no." Tina kissed Joe with a peck and gently wiggled free. "Do you really think I could get away?" She stepped back. "Look at me. Look at them."

Joe looked across the bar area and Gold Ballroom. Suddenly he realized many eyes were on them, mostly her, but him too. Self-consciousness struck Joe at this moment.

"Why don't you rejoin your new fashion friends and I'll chat with Mary the cute bartender. She loved my old band."

"Are you ever going to stop trying to make me jealous?"

Joe shrugged.

"What are the odds she can for you what I do for you?"

Tina walked away with a grin and went back to schmoozing. On the drive home, Joe was thinking about what she had said earlier about living bi-coastal. When he mentioned it to T, she decided to ask him straight up.

"Do you think you can do it? Can you live in New York for a few months per year?"

"I will try, for you, but I'm not making any promises. If I have you my chances are better. I'll do my best."

"At some point, we'll have to pick a coast, but that's not an immediate concern. I could live here, Joe. I love LA. I just need you to meet me halfway."

"Where, Kansas?"

Tina rolled her eyes, "No, by spending time in my city."

What Joe said about having Tina was a fact. His chances of tolerating life away from his beach were greatly improved with the woman he loved by his side. If these first two weeks in Venice were any indication of his future, he'll be okay.

-- Riding The Rail --

Later that night they sat on the balcony enjoying the ocean breeze, getting stoned. Joe sat on the chaise lounge, sharing it with Tina. She was half on top of him. T was reminiscing two days back, to mid-day stoner sex. Joe had gotten her high for the first time in years, and weed, like martinis, lubricated her libido.

"It was fun. I liked fucking out here in the middle of the day," Tina said while running her fingers through Joe's hair. "Knowing there are people just feet away with no clue what's happening feels like we're getting away with something."

"I think they had a clue when you screamed."

"Maybe," she giggled. "I came hard. I was glad you hadn't cum yet. I had one of those moments when your cock was filling my pussy but I wanted you in my mouth too."

"I have the same dilemma, which of your beautiful, warm, soft holes do I want?"

"C'mon, Joe." She kissed his neck. "It's always my mouth."

"That's not true,"

Her hands slid over his tummy. She slipped them under the waistband of his shorts. "It makes me happy that you want my mouth. I love sucking your cock. I forgot how much fun it is when I'm stoned. We should do that more often, get stoned, and fuck out here."

Joe kissed her and reached for his bowl and took a hit. He held it for T as she took a hit.

"Okay," he blew smoke. "Today you asked if Jas and I had any special sex moves"

"Yes."

"I told you I immediately thought of one you'd probably like. Do you wanna try it?"

She reached lower, running her fingers down his shaft. "Yes, I do. Please. Tell me more."

Joe kissed her again as she rubbed his already chubby cock. "You won't get the same midday thrill because there's no one out there this late."

"Sure there is," Tina said as she slid down off the chaise, going to her knees. "Listen."

The faint voices of passersby wafted up from the street. She pulled on his shorts, sliding them over his legs and down to his ankles. Tina took his cock in her hands, squeezed the base, and went down, taking his head in her mouth.

She sucked on his big knob, puffed by her squeezing and pushing blood to the tip. As she felt his shaft hardening, she loosened her grip and began stroking his base while sucking the top half of his stiffening cock.

Tina moaned. She loved the feeling of her man growing in her mouth, hardening as she worked her oral magic on him. Joe's hands went instinctively to her hair, guiding her but not pushing or pulling. His fingers lightly massaged her scalp as she went down on him, taking him deeper, she removed her hand so she could take everything in her mouth.

With both hands on the chaise on each side of Joe, only her mouth touched him, his crown pushing deep. Tina took him from tip to base with each long stroke. Joe was now fully hard, his head throbbing from her attention.

She pulled up, licked his head, and said, "What's this sex move you're talking about?"

"It's called riding the rail. You hang on to that railing and I will do you from behind. If someone comes by, you might be seen, or not. It's dark, but they can see you."

"If have a top on. No one will know what we're doing on this side of the rail."

"Unless they see me behind you."

"Look," she gestured towards the railing overlooking the boulevard and how the master bedroom exterior wall blocked the light from the street, "we're in the shadows. They'll see me but they won't see you."

"I know. I've done it before."

Tina stood up and pushed down her shorts and panties as Joe rose from the chaise. They stood in the shadow, a few feet from the railing, kissing, her hands on his rigid shaft, his hands under her top on her tits, kissing passionately. Tina rested her head on Joe's shoulder for a moment.

"I can't believe we went so long without this. Every day I'm here reminds me how stupid I was."

"And you're trying to make up for lost time."

She turned and stepped toward the railing, "maybe I am." Gripping the rail with both hands Tina offered her ass to Joe, bending, pushing her bum back.

Joe reached under her with his hands. Tina was moist. It took no effort for his fingers to slip inside her pussy. He went to his knees, pressing his face into her ass, his tongue reaching for and finding her lips, Joe did his best to suck her from behind. Tina lifted a leg and repositioned herself with a foot on a chair providing Joe more access to her soft, wet, flesh.

Joe breathed her in, probing her vagina with his tongue while reaching under with two fingers to massage her clit. Tina moaned, looking over the balcony down to Abbot Kinney Boulevard, where midnight partiers walked by and cars cruised slowly.

Joe wanted to fuck her, but he enjoyed eating Tina and didn't care to stop, lapping her with his tongue. Tina pushed her ass against his face.

"Fuck me, baby," she whispered, "I need you inside me."

Joe ran his tongue up her crack, pausing a moment on her asshole. Darting at her, teasing her ass. She squirmed. He rose to his feet behind her, holding his cock between her legs, pushing it under to part her lips and slide forward to rub her clit with his head.

"C'mon, baby. Fuck me," she whispered again, lowering her leg off the chair, spreading her feet on the floor, and pushing her bottom back and up for his taking. Joe positioned his head between her lips, pressing against her, teasing penetration, but barely breaking in with his knob. In one push he buried half his cock inside her pussy, Tina squeaked on his thrust. He pulled back slowly and thrust again, filling her totally with all his cock. Tina gasped and squealed. He held himself inside her for a moment allowing her to adjust to his cock deep inside her. Tina squirmed on him, wiggling, feeling his hardness. Then he began fucking her slowly and sensually, using his full length. His head came all the way to her lips, almost out, before sliding back into the depth of her body. Tina yelped again as he pulled back, pushed forward, and increased his pace.

Down below on the street passersby looked up. They could see Tina in the glow behind the street lights, hands gripped on the railing, leaning forward. Just beyond the glare, in the shadow of the bedroom wall was Joe, gradually increasing the pace and intensity of his pounding cock penetration. He began pushing harder, his thigh slapping against her ass, slamming her pussy.

Tina moaned. Joe pushed harder. She yelped on a hard thrust and gripped the railing tighter. Laughter from the street caused her to look to her right, across the street. Two couples were walking, looking up in her direction. They weren't close enough to see what was happening on the balcony, or could they?

Tina closed her eyes and put her head down, focusing on the fucking Joe was giving her, ignoring the voices below. He plowed his cock deep, pushing her forward. Tina braced against it, holding firm as Joe's rhythm quickened.

Cars rolled by. More pedestrians appeared from around the corner and walked directly below her. Tina moaned again as her body reacted to the hard dick stroking her pussy. The people below moved past. The couples across the street moved closer, passing in front of her. One woman looked up while her friends talked.