PUNKS Ch. 35: Ace in the Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina pushed her ass back forcing Joe to adjust his stance. He fucked her harder in reply, pounding her pussy, bottoming out. She tried to hold back a scream, barely. Joe held a steady rhythm for several minutes, like a machine, his piston pummeling her pussy. Tina moaned and squeaked. She was getting close.

"Oh, baby," she said in a hushed tone. "Don't stop."

Joe felt her pussy contracting as he himself was building inside. He focused on his head, not pushing as deep, half fucking her. Tina moved her ass to get more action on her G spot. She was very near cumming when an unseen voice called out from the street below.

"Oh, God," she squealed a bit, trying to keep her voice low. "Yes, baby. Ohhhhh." The first spasm of orgasm rushed through her, gripping Joe's cock. Her head flew back. She looked to the black sky as her body burst loose into a stream of ecstasy. "Ohhhhh, yes, baby!" She said too loudly.

Joe pushed himself deeper, his full length, quickening his strokes as he felt his load surging. Tina was on her fourth wave when Joe sensed he was about to blow. He kept pounding deep, using all his cock, stroke after stroke trying to cum with her. When he erupted inside Tina's pussy, a gush of semen oozed out between her lips and ran down the inside of her legs. He kept fucking her, quietly, giving only a low grunt as he climaxed. Joe's legs got wobbly as he slowed his pace.

When he pulled out of Tina he stepped back to find the chaise and half fell onto it. Tina went to her knees, still gripping the railing, exhausted. She stayed there for a while, catching her breath before turning to Joe.

"That was incredible." She stood and staggered the four feet between her and Joe, using her hands to steady herself as she joined him. Joe's arms wrapped her in an embrace. Her head nestled on his chin. They lay in silence for a minute, and their breath slowly subsided.

"Yes, that was amazing," Joe said, "This is about as risky as Jas would get."

"It's not that risky," she said, "not at night. I do like it though, the small chance we might be discovered."

"You'd be the talk of the town if the neighbors found out. Jas fucked me in my car out back and my neighbor ratted us out."

"Really?" Tina scrunched her nose. "Let's not do that."

"If I want to fuck you in my car on my property. I will fuck you in my car on my property."

"Well." She smiled. "When you put it that way."

-- Is This Ironic? --

Joe's phone rang midday. He was in the studio and didn't pick up immediately. When it stopped ringing, he noticed line one was lit up. Tina must have answered the call upstairs. He glanced over a minute later. The light was still on. He went back to work. Twenty minutes after that, she was still on the phone.

Tina walked in the back door of the studio and went straight to the control room. She stood in the doorway, staring at Joe.

Joe furrowed his brow, "Have you been crying?"

"Yes." She breathed erratically. "First, let me apologize if I was out of line. It wasn't my intention to talk, but she started and I listened."

"Who?"

"Mila."

"Oh fuck," Joe said half under his breath. "That's not how I wanted to handle this. I should be speaking to her myself."

"I know, Joe, and I didn't plan on being the messenger. She just got back from London and her colleagues gave her last week's Times article about me shacking up with you."

Joe exhaled. "What did she say?"

"A lot, and I felt awful. I explained to her that you didn't know I was getting divorced and I told you the day I arrived. She's hurt, Joe, but she understands. Mila said she was shocked but not shocked because she knew we were still in love."

"I'll call her."

"She asked that you wait until later tonight," Tina gathered herself. "when she's at home. She called from the office."

Joe put his arms out. "Why are you crying.

Tina went to him. "I feel like shit. Mila didn't deserve this."

"I know, T. I feel awful too." Joe held her.

Later that night Joe had a double bourbon in his office and poured himself a second before he phoned Mila. She explained her learning of him and T being back together.

"It was a slap in my face," she said. "I didn't see this coming. I waited a day to call, to let my emotions calm. I can't believe how this happened, in the papers. Everyone knows my humiliation."

"I'm sorry, Mila. This was not my intention. I had no idea she was..."

"I know, Joe. Tina explained everything. She apologized and we talked for a long time."

"I was hoping to tell you myself, but you were abroad. I knew it was out there and hoped you wouldn't hear it from The Times."

"Is this ironic?" Mila asked. "I always have trouble with irony and coincidence. Tina learned you were with me from the photos in The Post. Now I read about you in The Times. Is this ironic?"

"I don't know. I think so. If it is, it's a cruel irony and I feel terrible. I'm so sorry I hurt you, Mila."

"I think I know you well enough. You would not have deceived me. I don't believe you would intentionally hurt me."

"I would not, but that doesn't make it hurt less."

"Doc is very upset with you."

"I can't say I blame him. I hurt his friend."

"I was shocked and hurt, but I waited to call you to gather my thoughts. During that time I realized this was not at all shocking. I could see she loved you, Joe. Tina and I talked about it in the ladies' room."

"Yes, I know you did. Shocking or not, I still feel awful."

Joe and Mila talked for nearly an hour, working it out with words and through tears. Near the end of the conversation, after the tears were long dry. Mila had one request.

"When you come to New York I would like to see you, as friends. I know this is hard, and maybe I'm being foolish, but I would like to have you as a friend in my life."

"I would like that, Mila. Very much."

"And you have a promise to keep. We must get Doc and Martin talking. You are a man they both like and trust."

"Even after I broke your heart?"

"Doc will get over it. Martin cried with me last night. He understands what happened."

"I will keep that promise, Mila. I promise."

"I love you, Joe. You are a beautiful man. Thank you for crying with me."

"I love you too, Mila. That's why this hurts so bad."

Joe sat quietly in his office after hanging up. Finished his bourbon and stared at the wall. Minutes later, Tina knocked on the door. When Joe emerged he had obviously been crying. Tina embraced him.

"I'm so sorry."

"I know., T. We're all sorry."

-- The Honeymoon's Over --

Sitting on the balcony in the morning, reading the New York Times together, sipping coffee brewed downstairs at The Daily Grind, and munching on baked goods, Tina looked at Joe who sat on the chaise, her in a chair.

"This is Jones Street. This is what we did when we were in our twenties and in love."

"Are you in love with me again?" Joe asked.

"I was never not in love with you."

"Could have fooled me." Joe sat up and put his feet on the floor. "This could be our life, this, every day for years to come."

"I know. I think that every day I'm here, many times a day. You have a good life."

"It could be yours too."

"Let's extricate me from my old life before I jump headlong into the next, but I like the sound of that. Knowing I could have what I had this morning any time I want makes my happy."

"You were at your best, baby."

"I was doing my favorite thing in the world, feeling your throbbing cock gushing cum inside me. The sensation of you pulsating in my mouth makes me almost cum. Your fat vien is incredible on my tongue. I can feel your pulse in that vein, Joe."

"I've heard that before."

"From Jenna."

"Yes. You are notorious note comparers."

"Jenna loved your throbbing cock too. Yes. We talk."

"I'm aware."

"I told her were fucking like bunnies on coke."

"What did she say?"

Tina smiled. "You're doing cocaine?"

Joe laughed. "She's so literal at times."

"I told Jen you're getting the blow job every package on your exclusive T Rewards membership."

"Yes. I just filled out the customer satisfaction survey and gave you five stars across the board. Your oral services are phenomenal. I wrote that."

"I have not yet provided all services," Tina stood and put her hand out. Joe stood and took it. "We need to practice before I you get that level of service."

"Before I get what?"

Tina led Joe into the master suite. "You fucked my face but you haven't throat fucked me."

"My cock has been in your throat many times this week."

"You know what I mean." She sat on the bed and pulled on Joe's shorts. "I'm exercising my muscles, working out for a good fucking." Tina looked up and smiled as she pulled down his underwear. "Practice is fun.:

Tina was living her dream come true. She fantasized about visiting Joe in LA for years. She longed for the day she would have him as hers, unlimited by other entanglements. Now she had a glimpse of a possible future, and she loved it. The best part was, this was also Joe's dream. They had near-identical desires.

There were no major developments in the week that followed the Defendant's Wife Is Shacking Up With Ex In LA story that appeared in the Times. They enjoyed their mornings reading all the other news together.

-- Joe's People --

On a day when Joe took off on an errand, and Tina stayed in, she decided to go for a walk. In the back parking lot, Tina was startled by a man at the door of the studio.

"Oh, my God!" She pulled back, "I didn't see you there." Tina backed away.

"I have a key." Danny held up his studio key.

Tina looked him up and down. "Oh, you're Danny." she breathed a sigh of relief. "I see now. I didn't recognize you."

Danny stared at Tina's hair, speechless. Tina noticed. Danny caught himself gawking.

"I'm sorry. I'm just checking to see if Joe needs me for anything."

"He's not here," Tina said. "He's over at Grants looking at toys."

Danny turned his back and unlocked the door. "I'm gonna see if he left me notes. Joe loves his index card work orders."

Tina laughed, "I've seen him fit a whole song on one card, front and back."

Danny stepped into the studio and Tina followed before he closed the door. The lights flickered and then came on. Danny walked to the control room to check Joe's corkboard. Tina looked around the room where the music happens. She realized at that moment that she'd barely spent any time in the studio after Joe gave her the initial tour. He wasn't getting much work done with her in town. Danny returned.

"Is that Joe's Telecaster?" Tina pointed to a white Fender hanging on the wall.

"Yeah," Danny said, "That's his second Tele, from his Young Punks days. He doesn't keep his best guitars down here, only those he can easily replace."

"His first Tele is hanging in Chelsea," Tina said. "And he showed me Johnny's SG in his office."

"Yeah, his favorites are upstairs. I restrung and tuned that SG for him a while back. He told me about Johnny and his old band. He said it still hurts him how Johnny died."

Tina's eyes welled up in three seconds. Danny saw it. Tina covered her face and quelled her emotions, "Oh my God. As you can see, I also have feelings about that. Joe loved Johnny, he was the older brother he never had. I liked Johnny too. He was sweet."

"That was what Joe said. Only the good die young and pricks live forever."

Tina laughed, "I've been here two weeks and I don't think I've spent more than thirty minutes in this studio. I need to witness some music being made at some point."

Danny stepped closer to Tina. "Joe left me a message saying he was taking time off. He did not tell me why. I found that out at The Grind."

"When?"

"A half hour ago. They're all talking about it."

"Who's they?"

"Joe's people." Danny leaned closer to Tina and whispered, "Do you realize what a big deal this is, you being here? Joe has told everyone about you, how much he loves you, and how he fucked it all up. We all know the story, from a hundred tellings."

Tina nodded, "Yes, Chico told me he likes to tell New York stories." She was checking out Danny's face, his jawline, and T liked what she saw.

"And you're the leading lady in every tale," Danny said. "I don't want to speak out of line, but we want Joe to be happy. If that happens, your being here will make everyone happy. You're the talk of the town. If we had a newspaper, you'd be front page news."

"No thanks. I'm already in one newspaper this week." Tina noticed he had nice hands and long fingers. Danny's eyes had a sleepy look, but not dull, sultry. "I'm hoping to make Joe happy. Put that in your headline."

Danny laughed. "They like you."

"Who?" Tina noticed he was staring at her hair again.

"Joe's people. You've met them, right? The word on the street is good."

Danny looked Tina up to down, obviously. Tina certainly saw it. Then he walked away and Tina got to check out his blue jean butt the girls had noticed and joked about backstage, months ago.

"I have to lock up," he said from across the room. "Do you wanna be locked in or out?" He smiled.

Outdoors, while locking the studio, Danny looked at Tina. "Take care of him, Tina. He deserves it - because Joe takes care of everyone."

Tina stayed home that day because after two weeks her gallery in Manhattan missed her. Jenna and Brittany did well keeping the lights on, serving patrons, and managing the artists coming and going, but Tina's more prominent clients were less apt to talk serious business with her underlings. She had to make phone calls and answer emails to keep her whales happy. They weren't her favorite people, but they spent serious money on art and she wanted their business. Part of her wanted to tell them all to fuck off, but she needed to keep her gallery business in perfect operating order to make sure her sale went through.

When Joe said he was going to the guitar shop, she took a pass, even though she wanted to go. She knew Joe stopping in a music store could be a two-hour ordeal. Thinking about her conversation with Danny, Tina smiled. They all like her and they want Joe to be happy.

When Joe showed up, two hours and fifty-seven minutes after leaving, he arrived with a surprise.

"I hope you didn't have lunch," he said as he walked in the door.

"No, but I've been thinking about it and wondering if you'd be home soon."

"I have Pascals. My favorite tacos on the west side."

Tina made a pouty face. "I thought you were going to take me there?"

"I will. I was nearby, hungry, and decided to bring the Pascal to you."

"What did you get me?"

"I got two pork, two chicken, two beef, and two fish. You can try all the tacos."

Joe emptied the bag on the kitchen island, pulled a bottle of Pellegrino out of the fridge, and unwrapped a taco.

"How do you know which is which?"

"Blue paper is fish, yellow is chicken, green paper is green chili pork, red is beef."

"Brilliant system," Tina said while opening the blue fish taco wrapper.

"It is." Joe plowed into his chicken taco. Tina opened hers and poked around to see what was in there.

"I never look inside a taco," Joe said with a mouth full. "I don't want to know. The taste and texture are all that matter."

Tina took a bite of her fish, chewed, smiled with a mouthful, and took another bite before she swallowed the first. She chewed and swallowed and grabbed Joe's bottle of sparkling water. She took a sip.

"This is a good taco."

"What, you think I'd give you dog shit?"

"What?"

"Nevermind. A girl in Barcelona said that to me when I said the pastry she selected was delicious. She said, "What, you think I'd give you dog shit?" And I cracked up."

"And then you fucked her." Tina took another bite.

"She fucked me would be more accurate."

"And what was her name?" She said while chewing."Do you even remember?"

"Bianca."

"Are you making that up?"

"Nope. Her name was Bianca. She picked me up in a coffee shop on her way to work."

"And what," Tina said, "She called into the office... fucked?"

Joe cracked up. "Yeah, she was too fucked to work that day or the next. Bianca was cool."

Tina opened a green wrapper and took a big bite. "Oh my god, this is amazing." Tina used her fingers to keep food in her mouth.

"The green chili pork is my favorite," Joe said while biting into one. "but I love them all."

Tina took another bite, a sip of sparkly water, and turned to Joe, "Danny stopped by earlier."

"Really. I thought he was doing sessions on The Strip this week." Joe shrugged and finished the green taco. "I'll call him later."

"He went inside and checked your message board and left with two cards. We had a nice talk."

"In the studio?"

"Yeah. I went in and looked around. You and I need to spend more time there. Like maybe you could go back to your job of making music."

"I will." Joe said, "I can get work done while you're here. You know you're way around the hood. But you can't drive. You'll get lost."

Tina was going to tell Joe that Danny said some very nice things about them and that Joe's friends were saying good things, but Joe spoke first.

"You're in the studio and on the floor is that round Fender rug. Did you see it?"

"Yes."

"There's a tall stool on it, always there. I walked in one night very late, flipped on the light and Danny is sitting on that stool with some lovely young lady sucking his cock. I was surprised. He was shocked. She was mortified. Her top was off so she covered up. I didn't want to see Danny's big hard cock, but I did."

"You saw his dick?"

"Yeah, it was getting sucked, then it wasn't, but it was still out there, real big and real hard."

Tina smiled at Joe. He didn't know why. It was because he put that image in her head, Danny's real big hard cock getting sucked in the studio. She let her mind wander for a moment and then came back.

"Those are the best tacos I've ever had," she said with two bites of the final beef taco, uneaten.

"It's a hole in the wall joint. I'll take you some time. You eat outside on picnic tables. When the bars close, this place gets slammed, every weekend,"

Joe picked up the wrappers and the mess they made. "I have to call Danny and find out what happened on The Strip. I got him session work at other studios. He had gigs booked all week as far as I know."

"What's he playing?"

"Guitar or bass. I hooked him up with this woman Betty who always needs session players. Musicians aren't the most reliable dudes if you haven't heard, so she goes through a lot of them. Danny is reliable and he can play. So he's getting work from Betty and other studios she hooked him up with."

"So you got him to move out of your studio and now you're finding him work elsewhere? Are you trying to get rid of Danny?"

"No, I just don't have enough here to keep him busy and I want to make sure the kid has work. He has bills to pay."

"Okay," Tina said with an intent stare. She pointed a finger. "We need to stop playing kissy-face and get back to work. You downstairs and me on the phone. We've been slacking on our honeymoon."

"Honeymoon." Joe laughed lightly, "Is that what this is?"

"The honeymoon's over," Tina said. "Tend to your business. I haven't seen you work a single day."

"Okay. I'll get right on it... tomorrow."

'That's fine. I'll make sure of it."

"If the honeymoon is over," Joe looked at T. "No more fucking?"

"I didn't say that. We just have to get some work done."

"Once a boss lady, always a boss lady."

Tina threw a taco wrapper at him.

******

One month into her Venice visit, Joe held up a Thursday edition of the New York Times in the kitchen as Tina walked in, still groggy. The headline was like a clap of thunder. Mistrial: Giacomo Walks. Tina felt weak in the knees and had to sit down. Joe went to her, "I had the same sick feeling, but I'm not sure why? Do we want him to go to jail?"