Puppies Make Their Panties Drop

Story Info
Wife falls for computer repairman after meeting his puppy.
3k words
2.83
5.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story contains male to male contact situations. If that offends you, move on.

I was 32, and in in good, athletic shape. A girl once told me I look like the lead singer from Bad Company in his 30's, and I see the resemblance.

I moved from Arizona to the Seattle area to start my new career at a major bank as an IT tech. My brother worked in IT at the bank already, and they all liked him, so when I interviewed they decided they liked me too.

It had been almost 2 years since my divorce back in Arizona. I lived with my brother for a year, then bought my own place near his neighborhood. It was kind of lonely without him and his 4 kids bustling around, so I decided to get a puppy. I'd always had dogs, but our last dog went with the ex.

I took my puppy around to the banking centers I serviced, and the women working there would always immediately stop whatever they were doing and come over to me so they could fawn over the furball, a feisty, little female Shihtzu/Yorkie mix, named Kaya.

The major bank has not just retail centers for every day customers, but they have investment offices too. While servicing a woman named Brigitte's computer at the investment office, she too was fawning over Kaya. She had pictures of 2 Shihtzus on her desk, so we we were going on and on about our dogs. Brigitte looked 30 something, and looked like Drew Barrymore from Charlie's Angels. Not smoking hot curves, but sufficiently hot curves to stop and wonder.

I'd see Brigitte a few more times over that first year fixing things at her site, and always stopped to chat with her and talk about our dogs.

One day, after i was finished, she asked if I do side work (her computer was acting up at home). I said we're not supposed to, but she seemed cool, so I gave her my card.

She called me about 2 weeks later and I got her address. It was across from Seattle on the peninsula in Bremerton where she lived with her husband. I thought "cool!" Kaya can get some doggie play time in while I work.

The place was really nice. Set back in woods enough for privacy in the front yard, but the back yard was at edge of Puget Sound with huge party deck, BBQ, benches, tables, chairs, pergola and a spectacular open view of the the sound, trees, and other beautiful homes that freckled the edge of the water like theirs did.

Her dogs were there. They greeted Kaya with the expected butt smelling, tail wagging cautiously at first, and proceeded to run around enjoying themselves.

Brigitte was wearing cut-off, blue-jean shorts that were frayed, and a loose fitting, white cut off top that said PINK on it. I could see her cute little belly button on her nearly flat tummy. I'd only ever seen her in business attire so she looked damn good!

After admiring the view on the deck with her for a few moments, she took me upstairs to where the computer was at a desk in their bedroom. She described what it been doing and said she thinks it has a virus?? I asked if I could use the restroom before I got started and she smiled and said "of course, it's right over here" leading the way. She excused herself saying she had something to take care of downstairs.

While going pee, I noticed a skin mag lying partially open to some chic getting serviced by two guys, in the wicker basket beside the toilet. I guess she had no qualms about her husband having skin mags out in the open.

I finished peeing and began scanning for viruses on the computer using my tool I brought along. It was finding and removing them, and had an estimated 45 minutes to go. While waiting, I went downstairs and Brigitte was just getting off the phone. I updated her, and asked if she'd mind showing me around.

The place was open concept with several big rooms. The downstairs bath was huge! And had two of those high end shower nozzles that spray your whole body. After exclaiming how big it was she laughed excitedly, and confided in more of a hushed voice that it fits twelve people!

I thought to myself, golly... twelve?? And then without thinking I exclaimed quietly "or-geee!" I think Brigitte heard me, but she didn't say anything. As we completed the tour, she told a story of how much it cost recently to fix a plumbing issue that came up for the shower, and how nice it must be to be able to fix things like me.

I suddenly thought to myself... she's been totally comfortable with me in her bedroom, the skin mag, the huge shower... "twelve people"comment... no response to the "or-geee" comment, and now a comment about how much it sucks to have pay for services.

"Is Brigitte hinting at other forms of payment??"

I had a sudden flash of Drew Barrymore bouncing up and down on my cock with all the accompanying porn sound effects.

I got my nerve up, gulped inside, and said, "Well there's other forms of payment too, like trading for services."

Brigitte wasn't facing me at first, but then she spun around with a laugh and and said

"Oh right!!"

And then with her eyes up and off to the side like she's thinking deeply, and a smile, and in a mock, bubble-headed bleach blond voice,

"Oh thanks mister repairman! I'm afraid I'm all out of cash, but my you're so fine...! Here let me suck your cock instead???"

Even though her shirt was loose, I could see the points of her nipples poking out revealing she wasn't wearing a bra.

I burst out a laugh at her performance but was shocked with intrigue at the same time. I paused considering while staring at her for a moment and said

"Well. Would that be so bad?"

She paused, studying me, then began towards me slowly saying in her normal voice, while looking into my brown eyes

"Hmm... maybe not THAT bad."

I began towards her too, wrapping my arms around her, and kissing her deeply.

I broke off after a few, looking into her beautiful blue eyes and said

"What about your husband?" (I didn't even know his name or what he looked like. )

"Oh Brian?" She said. "He won't mind..."

And then she looked away thinking and then looked back at me with a smile and said

"Actually, I take that back. He'll be quite bummed he wasn't here to watch."

"Oh man! Fuck yeah" I thought!

I took her back and kissed her passionately with fire and urgency burning inside.

We began moving towards the stairs while still kissing and narrowly avoiding the dogs who almost careened into us while chasing each other.

We broke the kiss, and I followed her to the bed upstairs. At the bed she tore off her top revealing her bra-less titties bouncing while she moved, and began working on her cut-off shorts and pink, g-string panties, (she had a tattoo on each side of her pubic area, which i will describe later) while I was ripping off my white t-shirt, jeans, and gray boxer breifs, and out pops my totally hard, circumcised cock measuring just under 7 inches.

We threw onto the bed, her underneath me and kissed passionately again.

It had been 2 years since I'd been laid, so I thought

"Gawd, her bare, smooth body felt so good under me!"

I moved down, kissing her neck, making my way down to her tits where I sucked back and forth from one to the other tweaking which ever nipple I wasn't sucking with my fingers, and massaging and working her boobs with my hands.

Now that we were on the bed, and for sure this was happening, I slowed down, to enjoy every last moment with Brigitte.

I imagined Brian there, sitting naked in a chair next to the bed, watching us closely, saying stuff like

"Oh yeah... suck those titties", and "oh yeah, rub your cock all over her clit."

while slowly stroking himself.

With my imagined audience, I slowed down even a little more, and went into porno mode kind of like stepping away from my body.

I worked my way slowly down her breasts, kissing lightly down her tummy to her snatch. Her blonde patch of pubic hair was neatly trimmed and she had tattoos on side. On the left in bright mixture of colors of like oranges, pinks, grays and blues, was a slice of pie, with a short trail of syrupy filling. And on the right in fancy, feminine style cursive the words "Peach Pie".

I breathed out onto her so she could feel my hot breath on her sex, and gave 3 long, light licks, not quite penetrating past her pubes, to which she said

"Ohhh! Stop teasing me! You know what I want!"

With my right hand, I spread her pussy lips apart, which took a few tries because my fingers kept slipping on slick lips. I finally got it though, and gazed into her wet snatch exposing her engorged clitoris. It was an above average sized clit. Not like porn star Cort Knee huge, but bigger than any chic I'd ever been with.

I began licking her in earnest now, sliding my wet tongue up her slippery canoe over and over, and sucking on her big, engorged clit. She was so wet now I didn't need to spread her lips apart any more so while sucking her clit, I inserted two fingers into her twat and began finger fucking her, applying upward pressure to attract her g-spot.

I must've found it, because she started moaning

"Oh yeah! Right there, right there!"

"Gawd she looked and tasted so good!

She began rocking her hips to the rhythm of my fingers and soon she began quivering and cumming while saying

Oh yeah like that! Like that! Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh fuck yeah!!"

Knowing her clit would be sensitive for a while, I climbed up to her head and we began kissing deeply again. My mouth was covered in her pussy juice, and she didn't mind one bit.

We layed on our backs beside each other and I revealed how I imagined her husband watching us, stroking himself, and cheering us on. She smiled and said "Yeah... I'm sure he would. But he wouldn't be satisfied with just watching. He'd join in. Do you know what spit-roasting is?"

"Yeah." I said.

"Yeah, one of his favorite things is spit-roasting his wife, although we've never done it before. We had a party here once which ended up turning into an "or-geee" as you call it"

she said turning her head to look at me winking.

"It was so fun. We've been wanting to plan another party, but we've both been too busy. Brian is an account manager like I am, but he's at a different firm."

"Okay mister repairman, enough about Brian. I think it's time to get a good look at that tool you carry around with you, servicing all those cute, young tellers you must come across!"

With that, Brigitte climbed on top of me, kissing me, and then slowly kissing her way down my bare chest. She stopped at my nipples and sucked each one which no woman had ever done. I have tall nipples for a man, they get super hard when its cold out. It felt so fucking erotic! I could feel me cock springing to life again down there! She continued kissing down my tummy. I do situps daily. Not a ton a reps, but enough to keep a lightly defined six pack. She kissed her way past my abs to my belly button, and follwed with tiny kisses and hot breaths down my light brown treasure trail while running her fingers across my abs.

"Mmm... here's that tool you service all those naughty bitches behind the teller line with. I bet they're all dropping their panties for you in the break room when you come around with that cute little puppy of yours, aren't they!"

Thoughts like that had crossed my mind... hearing Brigitte say it though made it seem real!

By the time she made it down there, my cock was semi erect. It only took a few good slurps before it was raging hard on again. She'd suck it while grasping the base with her hand, and then come off while stroking it and looking up at me. A big drop of precum came out while stroking me, and she goes

"Mmmmm, look what I got!"

She squeezed a lot more out and it began dripping down my shaft, she swiped it all up onto her finger, looking at it adoringly and then looked at me.

"Have you ever tried it? She asked.

"It's good stuff."

"Yes." I admitted. "I like it too."

"Well, I'm afraid this is all mine. This stuff is like gold, and I'm not sharing..."

And then with a wink

"... this time anyway!"

With that she stuck her tongue out while looking at me and proceeded to suck on her finger while driving it slowly in and out.

I didn't mind. It was so exciting watching Brigitte revel over my precum.

She went back to sucking my cock like a pro, working her hand up and down this time, looking up at me with her pretty blue eyes. I needed her bad by now, so I called her up to me with my finger gesture. With a few more quick slurps up and down, and firm squeezing with her hand she came up and kissed me.

I could totally taste my salty precum on her lips and tongue which tasted so fucking good. While kissing, I guided my purple headed cock into her dripping wet snatch and began fucking. Her tight little pussy felt so good squeezing my shaft. She got up fom kissing and bounced up and down, tits jiggling even more when she'd throw her head back. She came up my cock slowly, till the head was just showing and then slid back down it with a satisfied "Mmmm!"

And she proceeded to rock her hips while having me in her fully.

We changed positions after that. We turned together, not letting my cock out, and started fucking missionary. I'd suck her tits and work them my hands while fucking now and then.

She paused for a sec, and reached over to the nightstand pulling out an egg vibrator. I paused long enough for her to get it in place, and went back to plowing this sexy, married woman's Peach Pie. I was getting too close and was afraid I might cum before she did. I reached out for a distraction and found it. I could hear the dogs playing downstairs and that was enough of a distraction to keep going. With the egg in place, and my cock wrecking her tight little twat, her rocking pace got furious and she started cumming again!

"Poor Brian is missing out." She whispered in my ear kind of teasingly.

I imagined him there again, this time he was on the bed with us, Brigitte sucking his big hard cock just inches from my face, while I watched with great interest.

She loved sucking cock, and was a fucking pro at it. After some deep throating, and licking of cock and balls, I imagined Brigitte pop it out, stare at it it appreciatively and squeeze out a big drop of precum. In my imagination she suddenly remembered something, looked into my eyes, back at his cock and back at me questioningly and with a tiny jerk of her head offered it to me!

With that, I felt that giant wave come over me I could not hold back.

"Poor Brian...? I thought. Fuck that. "Brian is the fucking luckiest man on earth!"

"And then moaning loudly shot what felt like a monstrous load of cum into her tasty fucking snatch.

And then thinking again,

"Well I guess he was "poor Brian" today. Because he did miss out!

As we lay there in each other's arms for a few, sharing some kisses and smiles. I wondered why I got so excited when she offered his cock. I love the taste of my pre-cum, and would totally suck my own cock if I could, but I wasn't attracted to men at all... it's just the thought of tasting precum straight from the source, licking it and squeezing globs out onto the tip of nice, hard cock just got me all excited.

The computer was done removing the viruses and I had to catch the next ferry, so told Brigitte I had to go. I got dressed, collected Kaya, and then Brigitte came down in her robe.

Brigitte said it was too bad I didn't get to meet Brian. He'd be home soon. But she said

"Our computers are always acting up. I'm sure we'll need your services again soon." And then with a wink and a smile, she kissed me, and closed the door behind me.

I got to the end of the long driveway and what do you know. Here comes some guy to the same driveway. Must be Brian, I thought.

Our cars met at the driveway and he slowed down, so I did too. We rolled our windows down. Brian was 30-something, athletic, with short brown hair, wearing business attire. He smiled with greeting and asked if everything was okay.

"Yeah" I smiled back.

"Brigitte just had a computer issue, and needed...". and before I could stop myself, winked while saying "servicing" and then moved on.

Boy was he in for a surprise when he opens the door. Hope he likes sloppy seconds and cream pie.

To be continued...