Threesome Pt. 01

Story Info
First threesome.
1.8k words
3.98
29.8k
19

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GUSsecret
GUSsecret
15 Followers

My fun with Greg had come to an end as Alita and I had gotten serious. I should probably describe us. I think we were a good looking couple in our early 20's. My name is Jerry I am 6'3" about 190 lbs no fat and in pretty decent shape. Alita is 5'4" about 115 lbs nice firm tits with just a slight bit of hang to them topped off with amazing nipples that when she is excited get swollen and probably 1/2 inch long but to me Alita's best feature is her incredible ass. Her ass was the first thing that attracted me to her and when she turned around I fell in love with rest of her. She has very nice ass curves perfectly proportioned no fat just perfect!

Alita and I had the sex talk and discussion of who we had been with and how many partners we had. She was ashamed that she had been with 7 different guys and started to cry. I comforted her and told her that I had done something much worse that I had been with Greg and how ashamed I was. I then told her that even worse that I had sucked Greg off after we were together. Alita was great she didn't get mad she said we were just horny guys wanting to explore and get off. Alita wanted details on how Greg and I came to be getting each other off. I told her everything and she got so turned on we fucked right there. But what really got her going was when I told her that Greg and I would talk about doing each others girls and Alita thought a threesome sounded like an interesting idea.

I asked her had she ever been with multiple guys and Alita told me a story about how the guy she was seeing would call and come pick her up. Well on this night he picked her up he had a friend with him. They road to the park and she and the guy she was seeing got out of the car and went for a walk to the picnic tables. They got to making out and he was being aggressive feeling her up and that he was humping his hard cock at her through her clothes. So she unbuckled hIs pants and pulled his cock out and started stroking it and he pushed her back and pulled her pants and panties off and fucked her on the picnic table until he came deep inside her.

They straightened up their clothes and went back to the car and the guys friend starts trying to feel her up and the guy she was seeing says, He wants to play too, so Alita lets him lead her back to the picnic table they start making out and he pulls her pants off, fucks her, and puts a second load of cum in her well fucked pussy. I asked what her feelings were about this encounter? She said at first she felt used but the more she thought about it that she was turned on by the fact that two men wanted her and that she was able to take care of their needs!

I asked if this was something that she might want to try again but with two guys at the same time? Alita said she was sure that she could handle two guys without any problem.

After Alita and I were married doing a threesome was a common fantasy talked about in our love making sessions. I think Alita was getting tired of the fantasy and looking forward to some new cock!

I brought the subject of a threesome up with Greg as he was having trouble with his girlfriend I told him this is a great way for you to get off without having to date. Greg blew me off saying that I had to be joking that there was no way Alita would do that. Well I told Alita no dice Greg just thinks I'm messing with him. I saw the look of disappointment on Alita's face, little did I know she wasn't going to let it go.

The next day Alita made it a point to run into Greg and as they were making small talk she told him "You know that thing Jerry asked you about doing with us" well he wasn't joking. Alita comes home all giggly and tells me about her talk with Greg and I said okay I'll ask him again.

The next time Greg and I are together I said Alita said she told you that it was a serious invitation to a threesome and he said yeah, what time should I come over?

Now I need to tell you that Greg is a good looking man. He is our same age, about 6'1" 180 pounds very muscular, blonde hair, blue eyes, chiseled chest, muscular legs, and Alita says the firmest ass she has ever seen!

I had laid some ground rules which were I did not want Greg to kiss Alita or fuck her pussy as I was concerned about pregnancy. That still left blow jobs, hand jobs, ass anything you can come up with as open.

So Greg arrives at the agreed upon time and we just get down to business. Alita and I were already primed as we had been waiting all day to get this party started. Alita went in the bathroom and Greg and I just went ahead and got naked and climbed under the covers to wait. We were both shivering with excitement. Oh and I could see that Greg was ready for this too as we both had throbbing erections with precum oozing out in anticipation. We got under the blankets trying to quit shivering when Alita climbs into bed between us with just a tshirt on. Not one to waste any time Alita has us to slide side by side and straddles our legs and kisses me as she starts stroking mine and Gregs rock hard cocks. She used her thumb and forefinger to spread the precum that was flowing from our cocks to lube us up. I was still shivering with excitement as I sucked her tounge. I pulled Alita's tshirt off leaving her nude and Greg and I access to her tits and back and ass. We both were feeling all over her perfect tits stomach and fine ass as she was sitting on our legs.

I was excited for Greg to get to experience the blowjobs and cum swallowing I had been bragging about. Alita started kissing her way down our chests and stomachs as she stroked our cocks. She started licking on my cock and quickly moved over and licked Gregs wanting to give equal pleasure. Alita really enjoys sucking cock and Gregs was just the second one she had ever sucked. She started alternating between us but when she wasn't sucking or licking she was stroking as Alita is ambidextrous and just as good with either hand. As excited as we all were it wasn't long before Greg said "I'm cumming", I pushed Alita off my cock and told her to take him in her mouth as Greg had never cum in anyones mouth and Alita likes cum! I found out later that Greg had already started cumming when she went for it and he mostly came on her neck and tits but she took him in her mouth and sucked until he got to sensitive and couldn't take anymore. Well knowing my best friend had just cum in my wifes mouth and with Alita still stroking my cock as quick as she engulfed the head of my cock with her hot mouth I came hard, holding the back of her head until she had swallowed every drop of my cum!

I wanted Alita to get as much pleasure as she was giving so when she crawled up between Greg and me she lay on her stomach as Greg and I stroked her beautiful nakedness. We rolled her over and touched her everywhere. Greg and I were sucking and licking her nipples stroking her stomach and legs. I left Greg to her tits and moved between her legs to find her pussy gushing juice as she was so turned on. I started licking the length of her pussy as I watched Greg kissing and sucking and massaging her tits. I was tounge fucking her pussy when I noticed Alita was holding Gregs head as he sucked her tits and when he would swap tits Alita would raise her head. I had told Greg no kissing but I wanted Alita to get as much pleasure as possible. Greg seemed to be trying to ignore her urgent need to kiss so I reached up and thumped him on the head and said she wants to kiss you. I went back to sucking her clit and tongue fucking her pussy as Alita kissed and sucked Gregs tongue. She held him tight stroking his cock, kissing him as he massaged her tits and Alita had a powerful orgasm as I sucked her pussy till she begged me to stop.

Greg and I had both recovered enough that we were ready to go again. I rose up from between Alita's sweet thighs and told her to roll over. She did, never stopping her stroking of Gregs cock. She got on her knees as Greg lay back against the pillows, Alita rubbed her hands all over his beautiful hard body as she sucked and stroked his cock. I moved in behind her and easily went balls deep in her very juicy pussy. Alita was awesome sucking Gregs cock as I fucked her hard from behind. Greg and I were very excited and it wasn't long before Greg said "I'm cumming" and Alita took him deep in her mouth and swallowed as Greg blasted the back of her throat with his second load of the night. Gregs moans and the noises Alita was making sent me over the edge as I held onto her sweet ass I plunged as deep as I could into her hot wet pussy and deposited my second load of the night!

I get jealous after I cum but I was so proud of Alita, she had fulfilled my fantasy and Greg got the pleasure of my wifes sexual appetite. Greg went ahead and left after this and I got to hold my sexy ass wifes body close to me until sleep over took us!

It has been years since this happened but this is about as close as I can remember it. I don't know how many times we repeated this but it was quite a few. Alita and I got to enjoy Greg and Greg got to enjoy Alita's never ending desire for multiple cocks.

GUSsecret
GUSsecret
15 Followers