The Hills Have Thighs Pt. 01

Story Info
Young Native Farm Mom and Daughter in Early Kentucky.
2.7k words
4.34
20.5k
21
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkeySan
MarkeySan
538 Followers

Little Peach looked down on the still pond at her reflection. She was beautiful and she knew it. She brushed her long black hair as it dried in the sun then braided them with Indian braids. Standing up she looked again at her breasts. Only 18, she already had large breasts like mom and grandma. This was part of her a European heritage on her granddads side of the family. She was a mix of a number of native and European races. Then she then looked down at the reflection of her young cunny in the water and laughed. She wondered if they knew some day her little cunny would look like a peach when they named her.

Little Peach lived in the hills with family. They weren't really apart of any tribe they were alone and farmed the land trading with the pelt company in the big city for things they needed. They spoke a mix of English, French and the native language of the area.

Little Peach pulled on her top and her loose trousers and headed back. Then she saw Jed. Jed and the friends had been watching her swim. They liked her beautiful young body. They watched as she bent over naked to gather her things. They loved watching her long legs and her beautiful young ass.

Jed was the oldest and he liked her little body. He had been in the army where he fucked whores all over the country but he preferred this young girl over those women.

"We got her now," he told his brothers.

The year was 1831 and there was no law back in the hills and no one around cared much if some young squaw got fucked by the local boys. It happened all the time. They knew if they could grab her they would all get to fuck her.

"Such a tight little thing," said Jed, heated in lust. He'd fucked her before, they all had and it had been weeks since they had spotted her again. Now they found her and they were ready for a fun afternoon of fucking her.

They moved in on her now, closer. They had been watching her, now it was time to grab her. She heard them.

Little Peach ran like the wind through the field. At 18, she had long legs and was fast in her bare feet. But out of nowhere JJ caught her and they both tumbled. She hit the ground and she started hitting him just as his brother Tom and Jed showed up.

"I got her, I got her," panted JJ. That meant he got to go first.

They wrestled her in the soft grass on the hillside in what would some day become Kentucky. Tom and Jed held her arms out as JJ pulled her loose trousers off. He yelled "yehaa," as he saw her small cunny, slightly covered on top with dark native pussy hair. Her legs were kicking like wild but he soon got a grip on them. He was bigger and older, in fact all three boys were about 5 to ten years older than Little Peach and a lot bigger.

She was theirs now and they would each get a turn fucking her before they let her go. Jed gripped both wrists and pulled her arms over her head as Tom helped to hold her legs down. Within a minute her legs were held wide as the boys looked over her sweet cunny. It looked small and tight just like it always felt when they were inside her. On top was a nice bush of jet black hair.

Soon JJ was on top inserting his cock in her. "Go JJ go," said Tom. JJ was the youngest and he had enjoyed her cunny before, they all had. Little Peach lived with her mom and grandpa in a small cabin over the hill. She had been chased and fucked by the boys before. It was their favorite sport since they spotted her late last year. Seems there weren't too many girls around out there and she was easy pussy when they could catch her away from the grandpa who was a pretty good shot.

JJ continued his fuck pushing deep into her cunny as he was still panting from the chase.

"Ohh...so nice she is, tight ahhh," as his cock opened her young teen pussy hole. He enjoyed fucking her but he didn't last long and he soon emptied his balls in her. His boy sperm leaking out over her cunny lips. It made it more slippery for the next two.

"My turn, hold her now," said Jed as they struggled to keep her down. Jed was the oldest at 25 and he really enjoyed her tight cunny. JJ had a small cock and his shot greased the way for Jebs bigger cock. Little Peach could tell his cock was definitely bigger.

"Now don't be fighting" he said as he raised his hand. Little Peach stopped, he had slapped her silly before and she was afraid of him. Little Peach stopped fighting and they held her firm while Jed's larger cock entered her little cunny. Jed took his time as the other two held her. He enjoyed her slippery tight cunny as he worked off his load. She was so young and tight, not like the saloon whores he had fucked when he was in the army. Jen looked at her pretty young face as his cock grew bigger. Young Peach felt her cunny getting stretched to accommodate his man sized prick.

"Got a tight little cunny there girl, we all like using it. You're such a sweet little fuck. A feisty little animal you are."

While his brothers held her arms and legs Jed reached under, gripped her ass cheeks and slammed her hard. Then he let out a grunt and came deep in her.

"Damn....she's tight," he said as he rolled off letting Tom get his turn. By then Little Peach had stopped fighting. She knew that if they caught her she couldn't stop them so she gave up trying. Even though she tried to outrun them she wasn't really upset when she got caught. Life was kinda boring in the hills, they did provide some excitement. She had only one left and then she would be let go.

Little Peach knew they didn't want to hurt her, they just liked to fuck her. Even though she fought them she kinda liked the attention. They were kinda cute too.

Tom worked his cock in her just like the other two had done. "She's got a nice pussy," he said, Tom smiled at her with his big boy grin as he moved rapidly in and out of her hole. By now she was real slippery but she had been stretched well enough he could get in deep. Tom liked sinking his cock deep and he took his time to fuck her slow but rough.

He worked her hard and deep, more like saloon cunt rather than the young girl she was. They all had. Somehow the idea they had was a native country girl could take a lot rougher fucking than a city girl. They were probably right about that too.

Then they heard her mom Lotus yell from a distance. Tom finish up, putting his load in her where the other two had and they decided to scadattle. They had gotten thier loads off and it was time to let Little Peach go. She stood up and headed home while tying her native trousers. When she saw her mom she said nothing, but mom knew.

"They catch you again?" she asked. "Dam girl you need to run faster."

Her mom knew all about how it was in the wild. That's why she had Little Peach years earlier. Some guys from the farm in the big valley came by one night and caught her. They kept her in camp for two days and when they let her go she was pregnant. They kept laughing and talking about putting their cocks in her "little peach." After that workout she felt like a woman. She was always in need of cock.

"Come on girl it's time to eat" and they headed for the farmhouse.

They said nothing to grandpa, it was always kept quiet. It was just how things were in the wild country. They had no other males for miles except grandpa who couldn't see well. When they'd get seen out in the fields by a trapper or some travelers passing through they would sometimes get away but usually they'd get caught and fucked. Little Peach didn't know it but her mom, still a beauty had no one around to fuck her. She'd go in heat every month and look for an opportunity to "get caught."

Spring was in the air, Lotus had seen the two trappers by the river bend. They came by this way every spring to set their traps and every year she'd look for them. They'd camp by the river and build an nice fire. Lotus would be sure to go swimming around them.

The two french trappers saw her in the distance. Her long dark hair, the big breasts and that large patch of jet black hair on her V. She was a mature squaw with a lot of experience emptying cocks. They waited for her to finish her swim and then they went through the ritual of the chase and catch. They were much bigger than her and she didn't run too fast when Pierre grabbed her. Franz took her other arm and they led her down the hill to their makeshift camp. They had a nice blanket laid out in the sunny grass and tossed her on it.

Lotus laid there with her large breasts showing proudly. He legs slightly spread. Then Pierre and Franz began to undress as she watched. Soon they were all naked. Lotus was getting hot looking at their large European cocks. She hadn't been fucked at all during the winter months. Her juices started to flow thinking of those cocks in her. Her pussy was real wet now.

Lotus offered no resistance. Pierre and Franz knelt beside her beautiful tanned body. they both gasped at her beauty and the sweet fuck they knew they had coming. Her body was slender and her skin was dark mostly from her native coloring but also from her long days in the sun. They both gazed at her flat stomach and down to her large black bush of cunny hair. Her cunny had a small wet spot at the base, Lotus had been creaming in anticipation of the fucking she desperately needed.

Lotus smiled and opened her legs to tease them, then she rubbed her breasts as their cock began to rise. Pierre grabbed her hairy cunt and inserted his finger in her wetness. Finally taking her eyes off their rising cocks she turned on her knees giving them a nice view of her sweet ass. Her ass was firm and muscular. They knew she preferred to fuck from the rear like the animals. Pierre dropped to his knees. His nut was now popping out from the forskin as he hardened up. He held it, then placed his cock in her hole. He grabbed her waist and began his pleasure, working his cock in and opening her sweet hole to start the days fun.

Franz watched her face from close by eagarly awaiting his turn with her. Her pretty long dark hair hung down over her face. She looked up at him and her mouth gapped open and her eyes closed as the hard pipe cock spread her pussy lips. She gripped the blanket hard as Pierre entered her deeper and then she went into spasms as she creamed on his cock to smooth the way. The two guys looked at each other and smiled. They knew what a hot cunt she was and they had traveled a long way for this night of good fucking.

Pierre felt the viselike grip on his cock. Even though her juices were flowing her pussy was tight from months of no fucking. He enjoyed her cunny as her juices continued to smooth the way. She creamed on his prick so much It was dripping from his balls.

Lotus was in a trance like state. Her womanly needs had not been satisfied for months. She felt the long cock reaching the source of her itch deep inside and the cream dripped from her covering his cock and balls. Finally, she thought. She had waited for them a long time.

Pierre took his time wanting to enjoy her as much as her could, she was a beautiful creature of the wild and liked to fuck outdoors. He held her waist and watched his cock enter her deep disappearing in her hairy cunny. The nice dark globes of her ass smacking against his pelvic bones. He reached around and grabbed her large breasts and she let out a load moan as he squeezed them hard. It had been too long since she had this rough treatment, she really needed it.

Lotus loved these two large euro dicks. She had fucked some local natives when she was younger, they were small but these French traders had big cocks and she looked forward to their visits.

Pierre moved deeper and held her waist. He felt his load rise and break as he let his cum fly into her tight woman's hole. She shook when the shot hit the back of her insides and gave down more of her sweet cream. Then he got up for his friends turn.

Franz fell on his knees, his large hand grabbed her long black hair and wrapped it in his hand. He pulled it hard and tight so she held close to him. She felt the pull on her scalp as he held her tight. It fueled her lust. He entered her cunny and began his moves to rid himself of the scalding cum bottled up in his sack. Franz fucked her rough and hard. He could tell she liked it like that.

They were mountain men who would fuck her like animals treating her like the wild creature she was. Franz pumped her hard enjoying the tight slippery cunny of a wild bitch in heat. Her hot cunt gripped him well. He looked down watching as her hairy cunt lips held his cock tightly. Watching his cock go in and out for the longest time. Then his ass tightened, he pulled her head back hard and shot his load.

The fucking continued until long after the sun went down. Lotus was too mature to act like she didn't like it rough, she did and she wanted them to know it. They ravished her. Treating her like a savage and she continued to reward them with slippery cream on their cocks for hours until she went dry. All the time she moaned and panted as they pumped her mature cunt.

Then they rested as Pierre warmed up some beans and they had supper. Then the French men shared their wine with her and Lotus got drunk fast. Soon she was back on her knees and the guys took turns on her mature cunny again. Pierre was drunk and took a long time to cum. Lotus liked it that way, she was able to orgasm on his large cock multiple times before he finished. She was even more happy that Franz was there to take his place and he continued to pound her cunny hard as she shook and came with him inside. Then they gave her another blanket and they all fell asleep. When the French men awoke in the morning she was gone. The blankets and some small items from the trading post they had left for her to take were gone too.

They next day Pierre and Franz broke camp. They hated to leave. Instead of the previous days fucking having satisfied them, it just made them hornier. They had not been fucked for weeks until they got here. They both talked about waiting another day or two. That's when they spotted Little Peach coming over the hill.

MarkeySan
MarkeySan
538 Followers