Puppy Curiosity Pt. 02

Story Info
An exploration into Puppy Beginnings.
1.9k words
4.38
12.9k
5

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LthrBndBy
LthrBndBy
165 Followers

As we sit there, he orders our dinner, I opt for something lighter, a sandwich if you will. We eat in silence, his arm never leaving my side while he eats his food with one hand.

As the server clears our plates, Mike looks at me, turns my face towards his, and whispers, "I want you to be my new pup."

I look back, confused, but I stop just before tilting my head, his words sinking deep into my brain, unsure of what that meant. I had always thought that it was strange to be treated like a dog, I'm a human, I thought, not a dog, that's weird.

"Well?" He said, "what do you think?"

"Um, that's a little strange I guess, I've never really thought that hard about it."

"Let's get out of here, I have a place we can go to talk."

He throws money down on the table to cover the bill and he scoots from the table, pulling my hand along with him.

We walk down the street and enter a small shop that didn't look like much from the outside, but inside, I see a new scene, at least new to me.

There's a couple guys in chairs, playing on their phone, talking to one another, and each guy has a leash in his lap and a mostly naked guy on his knees next to them.

Mike walks in, pulling me with him, and he's greeted by the guys, "hey Mike! Is this your new pup? Looks a little odd on two legs, don't you think?"

"Well, he isn't my pup, at least not yet anyways," he says as he ruffles the hair on my head. I lean my head away from him.

"He needs some training I see," one of the guys says as he reaches down and ruffles his puppy's hair, who just leans into it and whimpers a little.

Mike continues over to another seat, exchanging pleasantries as we walk away, and we sit down, and I just observe.

Soon, a mostly naked guy crawls over to us, a tray somehow attached to his back, with two drinks on it. Apparently Mike is a regular.

He looks at me, "you know, good pups need a reward when they behave, give him a good belly rub."

I look down at the guy, I can see his eyes through his hood, he really seems to want it. I reach down, and rub his stomach, feeling his tight abs, and he just shakes his tail and nuzzles his face into my crotch.

"Um, I don't get it," I say as the pup walks back to the bar.

"Don't get what?" Mike says.

"Why you want a pup, isn't that like having a dog? Which based on that guy over there getting head, is like sleeping with a dog? Isn't that weird?"

"It's not the Puppy part that turns me on. It's the total submission of it. It's the fact that a boy can put on his puppy persona, completely forget his human self, and just be. Whatever that means to him and his trainer or handler, I prefer Trainer, but he can focus on the loyalty, respect, service, and not think so much about it all. That's what I like, that's what I look for in a pup. It's definitely not as weird as you think, especially if you get into it."

"Oh, so then, why not just have a slave?"

"Even then," he wraps his arm around me, "human slaves tend to think too much. Always worrying about other stuff and can get distracted easily. My pups learn to let their human sides go and focus on me."

"Oh," I say simply.

"For example," he says as he snaps his fingers, "watch this."

The pup from earlier comes back over, and Mike commands him, "sit boy."

He rocks back on his heels, "lay down."

He lays in his stomach. Mike then ruffles his hair, "that's a good boy, speak, gently though."

The boy lets out a small bark, which another pup across the room, replies with his own bark back.

I watch as Mike reaches under the boy, rubs his stomach, and the guy begins to shake his leg, "roll over puppy."

He rolls on his back, sticking his knees up, and his hands slightly up, "look down, he's got a full erection and a wet spot on his shorts. He loves it."

I reach down, "can I?"

He nods yes, whimpering as I grab his erection, fondling it.

Mike suddenly snaps his fingers, the pup gets up, and walks away, slightly saddened by the sudden halt of pleasure.

"He's not yours or mine to get off. He's owned by the guy who runs this place. I trained that pup myself though, pretty good boy. Needed to be broken in a bit. But now look at him, happy as a clam, so to speak."

"Oh, yeah, he did seem to enjoy himself. Are you sure we didn't offend anyone, I wouldn't want to upset his, what did you call him, trainer?"

"Well, Ken prefers Handler, but yes, I'm sure. When I train a pup as a service pup, like that boy there, I'm allowed to pet and command him whenever I'm present. I just don't let them cum unless their owner is present and gives permission."

"I guess that makes sense." I reply, just watching the two guys still. One of them gets up, pulls the leash, and walks towards the door. There, he pulls off the collar, hood, hands the guy, who is allowed to stand, his clothes. He dresses, and they leave.

"So what do you say? You wanna learn to be my pup? We can do this as a trial basis where you can stop whenever you want to."

"I don't know, it's a lot to ask. I've never really thought about it." I shift in my seat, really unsure what to do.

"Well, I don't want to pressure you, but I really enjoyed the other day and I really would like it if you just tried it. Would you try it? Maybe you'll like it?"

"Um, I guess I could try it, but I can stop at any time, right, if it feels uncomfortable or weird?"

"Anytime pup, anytime you want." He ruffles my hair in his hand.

"Okay, I'll try it." I say confidently.

He stands up, grabbing my hand and standing me up, pulling me into him, "okay pup, it's time to start training. We've got to get you fitted for stuff, let's go."

We walk down a hallway, and find a door that leads to stairs that go above the place. We enter a workshop of sorts and an older guy greets us.

"Hey Mike! How you been?" He asks as he approaches us.

"I'm good Ken, hey, can you help me out? I've got a new pup here, never even done pup play before, can we get him into a hood and a harness?"

Ken looks at me, looks me up and down, "I guess I can do that. What color you want pup?"

"Um, I don't know, what color do you like?" I look up at Mike.

"This part is all you puppy, you have to like what you put on. I'll handle the training, and that ass of yours, but you have to make these decisions. I'll be over there waiting."

Ken grabs my arm and leads me away from Mike. I see him sit down in the chair and pull out his phone. His beard coming in good now, thick dark hair, he looks so sexy.

"Come on newbie." Ken pushes me up to a block, and I stand on it. He laughs, "no, you really are new? Assume the position."

I look down at him, confused, "what position?"

"On your hands and knees. Have you picked a color yet?" He says, his hands at his sides.

My favorite color is typically blue, but since this is new, I decide on something bolder from the wall of hoods across from me.

"Go get it," he says," gently use your teeth, don't dig into my neoprene."

I crawl over, still feeling strange, and the hoods are all lower on the ground, I guess, for this purpose. I grab the hood I want, gently, and pull it off the rack and take it back to him.

"Drop it." He commands, I open my mouth, and Ken picks it up. He inspects it, "no teeth marks, well done."

I stand back up on the block, well, hands and knees that is. He rubs my head, "such a good pup already, if Mike didn't already have you, I'd add you to my collection of pups quickly."

"Thank you." I say back.

"Stand up." I do, and he pulls my shirt off, and my jeans down. My neoprene shorts still on, "oh no, that won't do, they clash. I'm going to change them to match." He yanks those down too.

"Okay, assume the position," he says. He starts measuring my upper body, for a harness I guess.

He leaves me a few times, and comes back, with a bunch of straps, rings, and a few other things.

He snaps his fingers, "up," he says.

I sit up on my knees, and he begins placing the harness around my body, putting the straps around my body, just under my chest. He attached them to rings on the front and back. He uses a smaller strap on my chest, to another ring, then puts two more longer straps over my shoulders.

He walks behind me and moves them around, tightening them, until he pulls on it and it's snug, but not too tight.

"Down boy. Give me your paw."

I hold up on my hand while resting on the other one. He slips something over my hand that makes them unusable, mitts I later learned they were.

"Other paw."

I do so, and when I put my hands down, he slides knee pads onto each leg, pushing them upwards. He helps me up a little bit, and slides new neoprene shorts on me. They're the same ones I had, just a different accent color to match everything else.

He then slides the puppy hood over my face and head, making sure it's sitting properly on my head, and then rubs the top of my head.

"Now that's a pretty puppy. I love the color you chose. Nice and bold. Time to present you to your new trainer. Mike! Here we come!"

He clips a leash to a ring in the back, and walks forward, "come."

I start to walk forward, my brain is doing something weird, I have this strange feeling where when he gave me a command, I just wanted to follow. Nothing else, just wanted to listen and follow along. I shook my head, and focused on Mike seeing me.

We walk back to where Mike is sitting, and Ken clears his throat. Mike looks up at me, his eyes light up, "Damn, I have the finest puppy around now. You've really outdone yourself Ken."

Mike stands up, grabs my leash, and walks me over to the mirror and I get a look at myself. The black neoprene and leather and the neon orange color accents are really popping well and I do look like a puppy. Without even thinking about it, I turn my head to the side, and my cock grows instantly as Mike reaches down, "such a good boy." He rubs my head, then pulls my leash.

"Let's go pup, time for training."

LthrBndBy
LthrBndBy
165 Followers