Puppy Curiosity Pt. 03

Story Info
The Puppy is Introduced.
1.2k words
4.57
10.8k
5
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LthrBndBy
LthrBndBy
170 Followers

Mike tugged on the leash as I was admiring myself in the mirror, "come boy."

I turn and start following him, "hey Mike, hold on!" Ken shouts.

Ken was walking towards us with a bag, handing it to Mike, "here's his clothes, plus a couple of other things you'll need that match his color scheme. If you ever feel like sharing him, just bring him in back."

I looked up at Mike, and whimpered. I then drop my head because I had no idea where that came from.

"Thanks Ken, yeah, I don't know, my new pup may not play well with others, we'll see though. Thanks again."

He turns and walks through the door and starts down the stairs. I stop at the top of the stairs, he suddenly feels the leash pull tight.

"Come on pup, gotta get going. It's getting late." He says, tugging on the leash.

"Um, I don't know how to walk down the stairs like this Sir." I said.

He comes back up the stairs and leans down, eye level with me, "remember, when you're in puppy mode, you don't speak with words. Pups bark, whine, whimper, or gruff." He rubs the top of my head again. Every time he does that, it feels better and better.

He walks back down the stairs, but I still don't move, but this time I let out a noise I've never made before, "GRUFF."

He turns and looks at me, "okay pup, since you're new, you can walk down the stairs on two legs. Come on."

I stand up and walk down the tall stairs, and once we reach the bottom, I get back down on all fours, he leans down to me again.

"Okay pup, now, the other pups here are more familiar with behaviors than you are, so they're going to be curious, just be nice, no growling okay."

I nod my head yes and nuzzle against his chest, another instinctive move I just did without thinking.

He rubs my back, "that's a good boy! When we get home, I'll teach you how to play my favorite game of hide the bone. But for now, let's introduce you to Paul and his pup Max."

He walks down the hallway, I follow along, trying to keep up.

We enter the big room once more, and Paul looks over towards us, "hey Mike, that's much better. Oh! Look at that orange, he's adorable!"

Mike approaches Paul and sits in the seat next to him, Max, Paul's pup, is whining, pulling at his chain, trying to come over to me.

Paul reaches down, "listen Max, he's new okay, so no humping, jumping or biting, just sniff and come back. I'll be watching you."

Mike leans down to me, tugs on my chain as I'm hiding behind his chair, "come here pretty boy, Max just wants to meet you."

I slowly walk around the chair, and Max walks over to me, starts sniffing my butt. It makes me jump, which makes him jump and bark.

I then stand still as Max sniffs my butt some more, and moves towards sniffing my crotch under me, and up my body.

He nuzzles against the side of my body when Paul commands, "that's enough Max, come. Don't want to frighten the new pup."

Max walks back to Paul and sits next to him, he nuzzles his head into Paul's lap, under his arm. Paul lifts his arm and pets Max.

I just stand there and watch them, that looks nice. I go and sit in front of Mike, between his legs, and just wait. He eventually puts his hand on my back.

"Good boy pup, that's a good puppy boy."

Mike and Paul sit and talk about things, I suddenly lose myself in my head, looking around at my new line of vision. Everything looks strange at this level, but as soon as I start to lose myself in sitting here, Mike stands up, "well Paul, I better get this pup home and start his training, it was good talking with you. We have to schedule a play date sometime. Come on pup, let's go."

He walks towards the door, I follow and Max attempts to follow before his chain is tight and Paul commands him back.

We reach the door and Mike leans down, pulls the hood off my head, and tells me, "stand up boy. Time to put your clothes on."

I stand up, Mike removes my mitts, and he tosses them in the bag. He hands me my jeans and my shirt, I slip them on, and we walk out the door.

We find my car on the street where I left it, Mike hops in the passenger side and tells me to drive to his place. Which I do, his hand on my knee the entire time.

We hit a red light and while we're stopped, he leans over and whispers in my ear, "you look so fucking hot as a pup, I can't wait to fuck that tight ass later. I've been hard since you scurried between my legs and sat with me. I should just tell you to pull over and service me here, but I'll wait. You just see puppy boy."

I'm lost in his words until he squeezes my knee, "green means go pup."

I continue my drive with a full on erection, which Mike leans in and checks for while I'm driving.

"I don't want to crash Sir," I tell him as he fondles the head of my hard cock in my pants. He just chuckles as we pull into his parking deck.

We get out together, he tosses the bag over to me, and we load the elevator. When we load it, it's the two of us, and he slips his arm around me, sliding his hand down my jeans. He finds my hole with his middle finger and pushes it in.

The best way to describe the noise I made was a mix between a whimper and a squeak. He pushes his middle finger as far in as he can go, until the elevator rings, and with a swift pop, he pulls his hand from my pants, "such a tight boy hole. Gonna have to work it hard to loosen it up."

I step out onto the floor first, and he quickly walks around to his door, he unlocks it, pushes it open, and I walk in behind him. The door closes, and he already has his hands pulling up my shirt, and unbuttoning my pants in the front, dropping them to my ankles.

He pushes my shoulders down, and I drop my knees, he opens his fly and pushes his hard cock into my mouth. No words, just swift motions.

"Oh yeah pup, take that fucking bone. I've been so hard for so long, I almost whipped it out at the store. Yeah, slurp on it."

He's rocking his hips back and forth.

He eventually stops thrusting and pulls his cock from my mouth, he points to the bedroom, "come on pup, I need that ass. I can't wait to fuck it nice and hard."

I turn on my knees, drop to my hands, and as I walk away, he steps on my jeans so they come off my legs. As I walk down the hallway, I wiggle my ass and look back at him.

He licks his lips, and starts following me as I reach his bedroom door, "puppy boy wants to play? Let's play!" He says.

LthrBndBy
LthrBndBy
170 Followers