Puppy Curiosity Pt. 04

Story Info
Our Puppy Training Begins.
1.6k words
4.38
14.3k
11

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LthrBndBy
LthrBndBy
168 Followers

Just a quick word from the author. I've never experienced puppy play first hand, so if there are any critiques or advice you would like to share, please do so.

————————————————————-

We're laying in the bed next to each other, his hand over my body, rubbing slightly against my stomach, he's half asleep, which, after all that energy he just expelled, I'm not surprised.

I'm wide awake, staring off into the darkness, running through the day's events and how I went from a submissive boy to this hunky guy to his puppy with a full on outfit.

I shake my bottom in his crotch, he groans, "you are one greedy pup." He whispers.

I lie awake for who knows how long, and his snoring eventually picks up. I'm lost in a world of thoughts and curiosities.

I finally drift off to sleep, dreaming of doghouses, play times, other pups, and a whole lot of Mike. When I wake, I find that he's gone from the bed and I can smell coffee.

I walk into the kitchen to find him sitting there, reading stuff on his phone and sipping hot coffee. I grab a cup and sit down next to him.

"Good morning pup. How do you feel?" He asks.

"I'm good, took me a long time to fall asleep but other than that, I'm good."

"What's on your mind pup? I see it on your face, are you alright?"

"Yeah," as I look at my coffee without having taken a sip yet, "am I allowed to even drink coffee? I kind of need my hands for that? Can I sit like normal? I just don't know what to expect, I guess."

"Okay," he says, looking right at me, "you're a human, first and foremost, and I wouldn't expect you to go full puppy all the time. You'll find a way to get into that headspace and there will be times for it, but there will also be times where you're a boy, my boy, hopefully. But, we'll take this nice and slow."

"Oh, so I can switch back and forth? It's not one or the other?"

"No," he laughs, "I don't think I've ever met a pup who was in pup space 24-7, although I'm sure at least one exists."

"So," I ask, "when do I know when to switch? How do I know when you want a pup to play with or I'm just a regular boy? This is all so new, I'm sorry for the questions."

"First, don't apologize. This is a learning experience for you, and for me. Every pup I train is different. They all have their own levels of experience, their own behaviors, and their own ways of getting into that headspace. I find that most of my pups, at least for a while, get into that space once their puppy hood goes on. We can start there, okay? Finish your coffee and we'll get some breakfast."

We eat breakfast, and as we're sitting there, he decides we need to shower and then he wants to start my training.

I'm still in my neoprene shorts, so I strip from those and we take a shower.

He holds me in the warm water, standing behind me.

I lean my head back under his chin, and nuzzle the back of my head into him.

He shuts off the water and we dry off. I put on my neoprene shorts once more, and he puts on jeans and a black t-shirt that says "Trainer" in white letters with a bone underneath it.

We walk into the living room, and he sits on the couch, holding my hood and the bag from yesterday, "down here boy," he snaps his fingers.

I approach him, drop to my knees, he slips my harness over my body, tightening the straps. He then puts the mitts on my hands, and has me stand while he puts my knee pads on.

"Well, how do you feel?" He asks.

"Fine Sir." I reply.

"Okay pup, all fours."

I drop down, he slides my puppy hood on, placing it right, and holding my chin, "that's a good pup. You ready?"

I nod my head yes, remembering that I can't use words now.

He then reaches into the bag, and pulls out a collar that matches the rest of my outfit, and he slides it around my neck, and clasps it.

"I need to figure out your pup name, so that I can have some tags made for you. Wouldn't want you getting lost without knowing who they should call." He laughs.

I stand there, on all fours, and he takes a picture with his phone, I tilt my head to the side, and he snaps another picture.

"Okay boy, let's try basic commands, sit." He says.

I rock back on my knees, sitting on my feet, putting my mitts on the floor, he snaps another picture.

"Good boy. Now, present."

I look at him and tilt my head, "that means go back to all fours pup."

I get back up on my knees, "good pup." He reaches over and rubs the top of my head. He reaches under to my mouth and slips something in my mouth, oh, it's a chocolate candy, yum!

"Turn around pup,"

I spin around, and my ass is facing him. He puts his hands on my cheeks, spreading them, and spitting on my hole.

I groan as he pushes his fingers inside me, stretching me slightly, "does my pup like that? Like his tight hole played with? "

Then something happened, it really surprised me when I happened, I barked. It sounded a little underwhelming, but a bark nonetheless.

He removes his fingers, "turn around pup." I do.

"Did you just bark boy? Here, jump up on the couch." He pats the seat next to him.

I climb up on the couch, and stand on all fours, "lie down." He says.

I crouch down on my knees and get down as low as I can. He rubs my lower back, "good pup. Good boy, you're doing so good pup."

He slips me another piece of chocolate. I nuzzle my face into his thigh, resting my chin on his leg. He reaches down and pets the top of my head.

"Okay pup, roll over."

I lay on my back, putting my knees up, and my arms down by my side, and he reaches down and starts to rub my belly, "that's a good boy, you like belly scratches?"

I nod my head yes, and make another unfamiliar noise. I start panting as he rubs and scratches my belly. I look down, and I'm rock hard. My erection pushing on my pouch.

Mike laughs, "I'll take care of that later pup."

I whimper and whine, he slides his hand under my chin and smiles at me.

"Okay, I need to do some work, I want you to get down, and go lay in your bed pup. There some toys you can shake around." He says.

I look up at him with sad eyes, and he grabs my chin, "I know pup, you'll be okay."

I climb off the bed and figure out how I'm supposed to lie in this bed, there's a few leather wrapped toys. I find a squeaky bone that I dive into playing with.

I find a way to use my paws to move it around and get it into my mouth, I chomp down on it, but it doesn't make a noise. I try again, and it takes a few tries, but I finally find the squeaker.

When it squeaks, I pop my butt up in the air, and bark at it. I go back to the toy and do it again, SQUEAK, this is so exciting and I can't figure out why.

I look up and Mike is just watching me over his laptop screen. He's got a huge smile on his face.

I get up off the bed and walk into the middle of the room, and sit and look at Mike. He looks up at me, and then back to his computer. I inch forward, then sit back up. He looks at me, smiles. He then goes back to his computer, so I move forward, much bolder this time, until I'm close enough to lean around his laptop.

He reaches down, "I see you pup, I'm almost done."

He continues typing and I lean forward enough to push his hand with my nose. He taps the couch, and I jump onto it, or rather, do a weird crawl thing.

I lie down next to him, nuzzle his arm, and put my head under his forearm, onto his thigh.

I can't explain why, but I'm having so much fun. I'm not even doing anything sexual, but it's just funny to me.

I finally let out a solid "BARK", and roll over onto my back.

He looks down, closes his laptop lid, and starts to rub my stomach, slowly reaching down to my erection.

He fondles the head of my cock through my pouch, and I'm panting, heavily, as it feels too good.

"Okay pup, I'm going to ravage you now, go into the bedroom and wait for me by the door. I'm going to be there in a moment.

I roll over and slide off the couch and walk down the hallway, I find the bedroom door is almost shut, but I push it forward with my face.

I walk into the dark room, find a spot, and just sit and wait for him. Hopefully he comes quickly, I'm so horny that I could probably shoot my load in ten seconds.

I reach down and try to fondle myself, but with mitts, it doesn't really do much for me like this and I can't remove the pouch. I whine at this.

I suddenly hear his footsteps coming down the hallway.

LthrBndBy
LthrBndBy
168 Followers