Puppy Curiosity Pt. 05

Story Info
Pup Curiosity leads to Pup's Name.
1.3k words
4.89
7.6k
7

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LthrBndBy
LthrBndBy
170 Followers

I'm waiting patiently for him to come into the room, his footsteps quickly getting louder and louder, he finally swings open the door, walks to his dresser, and removes his clothes. He puts on his leather gloves, and his cock is semi hard dangling over his balls, and I start panting.

"Yes, pup, I hear you over there, begging, what do you want pup?" He asks.

I just look at him, whining, and tilting my head. He sits down on the bed, snaps his fingers, and points to the floor in front of him.

I crawl over to him, nuzzling my head against his crotch, moving his cock to the top of my head, my paws trying to get to him.

"Okay pup, sit," he commands.

I sit back, and look at him, he pulls the front of the puppy mask off my face, and it snaps off, leaving my eyes holes, and a giant mouth hole, he tosses the snout, I guess you call it that, on the floor, he then grabs my chin with his hands.

"Okay pup, greedy little puppy, open your mouth," he commands with a smile.

He slides three leather fingers in my mouth, pushing them deep into my mouth, and his other hand holding my collar by the ring. He's pushing his fingers back and forth in my mouth, and I'm enjoying the leather in my mouth, I can move my eyes down and see his cock is getting hard.

"Do you see what you do to me pup? You're getting me all excited, and I'm going to have to take care of this. Is my puppy ready for his bone? You want Daddy's bone pup?"

His fingers are still in my mouth, so I nod my head up and down.

"Okay puppy, get your bone," he says, removing his fingers from my mouth.

I lean down, and take his cock in my mouth, sucking on the head quite hard. He's holding a hand on the top of my head, pushing me down on him as he leans slightly back.

"Oh yeah," he moans, "get that puppy bone, oh damn pup, yeah, lick it, lick that hard bone."

I'm slowly sucking his hard member as I slowly fall forward onto it, then slowly pull back. I am tasting his precum on the back of my throat, and he's moaning. He eventually pushes me off him, "sit pup," he commands.

I sit back on my feet once more, waiting for the next command, because I know what's next, and I can't wait.

"Up puppy boy, come here," he pats on the bed.

I climb up on the bed and go to put my mouth on him again, I'm desperate to please him and milk a load from him.

"Okay pup, I'm going add some bondage before I fuck that tight pup hole, get up on your knees, push them slightly apart, put your wrists under your body and slide them down by your ankles."

I position myself, on the side of the bed, as instructed. He comes back to me, pulling me back towards the edge of the bed. I feel him putting something cold and very solid under my limbs, then something sitting on top of them, then there's a click, and he smacks my ass.

"Try and move pup," he says.

I try and pull my arms, but they're locked next to my ankles, and I'm ass up, hole exposed, pulsating, waiting for him, I whimper and whine.

I feel him caressing my ass cheeks, smacking them, and spitting on my hole. He then pushes two fingers into me again, I'm moaning and he reaches his other hand under me and pulls the codpiece off my rock hard cock.

He grabs a hold of my cock, which is steadily dripping on to the bed, "Oh yeah, my puppy's excited. I'm going to make him shoot his load so hard while I've got this bone buried deep in this hole."

He's stroking me, pushing his fingers deeper and deeper into me. I'm getting close, and I have to tell him, so I start whining, loudly.

He stops, "is my puppy close? Such a good boy for letting me know."

I feel him pull my body backwards a little, push my ass down just ever so slightly, and slide his cock into me. It's bigger than his fingers, so it takes my breath away. He slowly pushes himself all the way into me, until I feel his low hanging balls hit mine.

"Oh fuck, this hole is so tight, you okay pup?" he asks.

I bark happily because I am indeed quite okay.

"That's a good pup, I'm going to dump my load into you." he says as he begins thrusting.

"Seeing my good puppy boy tied up like this makes me so hard, and horny, it won't take long to bust. Yeah, take this bone pup," each thrust pushing something against my body, harder, and harder, faster, and faster.

"Oh shit pup, here it comes," he shouts!

He holds my hips, and begins his moaning and those short little thrusts as he's shooting into me. I hadn't even thought about condoms and protections, I know I'm negative for STI's, but I guess it's too late at this point.

Once he's done, he pulls from me, and reaches down to my cock, grabs it, and strokes it like he's miking a cow. I'm still tied in my position when I feel it, I start whining, but he doesn't stop.

"Yeah, come on pup, shoot it, shoot that load."

I start my orgasm, pushing my load from my body in a mind blowing orgasm. The energy I feel shooting from my cock as the I hear each spurt hit the bed, his hand covered in my cum.

I finish, and I'm breathing heavily, he removes my restraints, allowing me to fall over and move my limbs around. He climbs in the bed behind me, "you've got a mess here pup to clean up, lick it up."

I move around, and find my puddle of cum, and begin licking it off the bed sheet. Once I'm sure I got it all, I fall back against the bed, lying against his body, pushing my ass against him.

"Damn pup, that was so good. I can't wait to do it again later. And by the way, I'm negative, so as long as you are, that's fine. Though, I probably should have asked beforehand, but I couldn't help myself. Oh, just wait until those other pups get their paws on you, they're going to devour your sexy new puppy body. I can't wait, I should call Max's trainer and set that up."

I just whimper in agreement, in pure heaven now.

We lie there quietly, one paw nestled under my side, and the other over his arm, "roll over pup."

I do and he spoons against me. His cock rubbing against my crack once more. I wiggle my ass slightly, and chuckle to myself. He pulls the hood off my head, tosses it on the night stand, "there boy, how was that?"

"Mmmmm, that was fantastic Sir! Quite explosive!"

"Yes it was boy," he says as he combs his hand through my hair.

"Thank you Sir," I say as I nustle my ass into his crotch a little more, causing his dick to get harder.

"Look greedy boy, if you aren't careful, I'm gonna have to stick this bone in there again," he whispers in my ear.

"Don't threaten me with a good time," I say laughing.

"Well, you are quite explosive, I've got it," he says!

"Sir? What do you have, well, besides me of course?"

He reaches down behind me, positions his cock and pushes forwards, his hard dick filling my hole once more, causing me to gasp and moan at the entry.

"You, my little fuck boy will be Octane. Match the orange set of everything you have anyways. Now, you lie here quietly, whimpering into my hand as I feed this greedy hole another load."

LthrBndBy
LthrBndBy
170 Followers