All Comments on 'Puppy-girl Ch. 02'

by kittygirlxo

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
waynejeffrieswaynejeffries11 months ago

Nicely done, your first attempts at a story are coming together quite well. This is hot, has a premise, and just the right amount of back and forth between Violet and Joel. Great start.

bambam4406bambam440611 months ago

love the story keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another great chapter. Really loving this so far

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It is ok. He probably got what he deserved. Where is Sasha? No more chapters needed.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Damn, I really hope you add more chapters!!! Great story!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please continue this please

BgDaddy33BgDaddy337 months ago

The sex scenes are very well done. Enjoyed those quite a bit. The non sex interactions jump from hot to cold making both seem a little bi-polar. The reactions all make sense in your story but the intensity sometimes interrupts the flow.

Joel needs more of a backstory to understand his reactions. His roommate, the bartender, are they important? They seem to just materialize and dematerialize mostly to berrate Joel. What is their history with Joel that gives them permission to speak to him with such familiarity? A few well placed sentences could fix that right up. πŸ™‚ Feel free to DM me if you have any questions.

All in all I am enjoying your forray here and want to see where you take it. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkittygirlxo@kittygirlxo
30 yo writer. Creative writing student. I welcome any constructive feedback on my works. Currently writing erotic fiction, poetry, and horror.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Puppy-girlΒ Series Info