Puppy Julia

Story Info
Julia earns her adornments.
2.7k words
4.18
4.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just another sunny day in doggy paradise. All the puppies were up and out in the yard playing. The grass was soft under their paws. There was one pup who wasn't up and about, she was laying in the shade. Her body covered in bruises, the poor pup had a harsh owner, she was new to the world of being a puppy too which didn't help. There was something about this new puppy that drove the owner to a rough hand, when normally he would have the pup sent to a trainer first before taking on the new pup. Something was different that this owner had decided to train this particular pup on his own. She was so sore, everything hurt or seemed to hurt. The caretakers hadn't given her anything to ease the pain.

She whimpered softly, she was not to make any sounds that were beyond a normal dog's ability. She'd learned this lesson hard last night. Learning to yip instead of scream when pain was given. The strikes with the cane were hard to handle and making sure to yip instead had been rough. Her back side was screaming in pain, the marks were deep, she could only assume that her back side was egg plant purple. Her thighs and arms were also bruised, the color dark to her eyes.

She stayed in the cool shade not playing with the other puppies. She was waiting for the signal that it was time to go in for the mid day meal. Her stomach rumbled, her owner had her on a strict meal plan. He wanted her thinner, or as he thought of it, at a healthier weight for a pup. She dosed in the shade.

Other puppies would come over and try to get her to play. They knew from their own experience that being still too long after such a beating would only leave her more sore longer. Yet she wouldn't budge. She snapped and snarled at the others when they nosed her, trying to get her up. They gave up after a bit not wanting to get her in further trouble with the caretakers. Aggressive behavior was frowned upon even if it was due to pain.

Mid day came around and all the puppies were brought into the house and lead to the kitchen, bowls on the floor with their names on it were filled and awaiting consumption. She got to her bowl to find that it was a liquid meal again, probably some meal shake of some sort. Carefully she lapped up her meal as the other puppies also ate. When she finished the caretakers gently wiped her face off.

Her movements were stiff as they were taken to the living room to await their owners. The other puppies were still a bit rambunctious for her. She found a soft pad to lay on and curled up, falling asleep.

"GET UP!" Barked her owner. She snapped awake and almost stood up as a human. She scrambled to stay on all fours. She yapped what she hoped was a happy greeting. He frowned at her for a moment. He wasn't sure if he liked the greeting or not. His other puppies had been quiet ones. Perhaps the change will be a nice one. He patted her head and attached her leash. "Let's go home."

He lead her out of the caretaker's house to his vehicle. She climbed into the back and laid down. She understood she had to stay out of sight. Human puppies were not for everyone. The ride home was a couple of hours. She stayed quiet and awake the whole way. She still wasn't use to riding like this. Only in puppy gear, not secured by a seat belt. She didn't doubt her owner's ability to drive though, and held back her whimpers of distress.

Once home he lead her inside and to the bathroom. Carefully taking off the gear then having her get into the shower. He washed her from head to tail, paying close attention to the bruising on her back side and making her whimper in pain as he pushed and pinched. The wash didn't take long as the hair on her head was cut short in a pixie style. Once she was clean and dried off. He lead he to her room and left after making sure the doggie gate was in place.

Alone in her room she had everything a pup would need, a soft bed, plenty of toys, and even a place to potty. This was the unique feature in her room. The floor toilet of the orient, she could squat over it and relieve herself and even press a button and have it all washed away. This had been the first thing he had trained her on. She liked it better then being at the caretakers and having to go out in the yard and then be hosed down with cold water.

She did her business and then curled up on the bed to sleep. She was so sore from the training she had the other day. It had been a rough one.

Dreaming, she went through the training again. Tied in place by her collar, straps around her ankles kept her still. The cane came down on her rump and she screamed. "Wrong answer pup" and a swift second hit came. She whimpered. "That's right pup, good puppies yip and yelp. Puppies don't scream" The cane came down again on her rump. She yelped. The next one was harder and she screamed forgetting herself. "Bad girl." The cane came down onto her thigh. Over and over again the cane came against her soft flesh. It took her so long to remember to yip and yelp consistently with the pain. She shook all over from the pain. Her body on fire from the cane. Her mind going numb and all she could focus on was I must yip, I must not scream. Finally after several successful puppy screams he stopped. "Remember the lesson well pup. I do not want to have to repeat this lesson." he said to her as he released her from the restraints.

She woke when he came into the room, he was carrying her dinner. He set it down and she went over, lowering her head and began to lap up the meal of soft foods. She was grateful it wasn't that liquid drink again. He waited quietly as she ate, making sure she finished it all. A couple bites were horrid on her tongue and all she could hope was it was medicine of some sort to help with the pain she was feeling. She didn't complain or make any sounds, the beating still so fresh in her mind. He would provide, he was owner, master. Her needs would be met by him.

She finished and looked up, he wiped off her face and set everything aside. "Present." he commanded. She turned and showed him her rump. The discoloration was drastic from her normally pale white skin. His touch was soft, he knelt down behind her and took his pup like the bitch she was. His bitch, fucking her hard, hands gripping her hips hard. Each thrust in as deep as he could go. Pain and pleasure roared through her body. She whined and yipped at his taking of her. He groaned and came deeply within her. "Good girl." he said as he got up, leaving her alone once again.

She was left wanting and knowing better than to finish herself off. She was a good girl for pleasing him. It would displease him if she got off. She was only his pup, if he wanted her to get off he would make sure it happened or command her of it.

Days went by and she became thinner, her belly was slim, her ribs barely showed. She wasn't malnourished, she just didn't get the food like she had when she had been on her own, a regular human girl. Now as a pup she was cared for, fed, groomed, nothing was left out for her needs. She didn't have to lap up that damn drink anymore. She got regular food in controlled quantities. She looked forward to play dates or going to the caretakers now. She was becoming a well trained and well desired pup by the other masters, she was making her master proud.

Her mousy brown hair was getting longer. She wondered if he was going to have her groomed at the caretakers soon. She looked at herself in the mirror that had been a reward for her good puppy behavior. She looked at herself, her pert tits, nipples always hard and ready to be played with. She knew master was pleased with her, he had been talking lately about getting her pierced, adding pretty jewelry to her. He'd shown her one day, a set of ruby bars, two being nipple piercings and the third one for the hood of her clit.

"Morning pup" came her Master. She stretched and yawned going over to the gate for scratches. "You've earned your adornments." She yipped happily and wiggled for him. She was a good puppy. He opened the gate and she immediately heeled by him looking up watching his face, waiting for her orders. He patted her head and began walking down the hallway. He took her to his room, a rare treat.

"Today pup will be a hard day. You will have to be dressed and up on two legs. You'll need to keep quiet and not make a sound as puppies still don't talk. Do you think you can do that my wonderful pup?" He spoke calmly to her. She yipped and wiggled. She was excited to do something new and please him.

He picked up the garment bag that was laying on the bed and hung it on the hook on the door. Unzipping it to show a beautiful dress in blues. "Stand" came the command. She was up on her hind feet quickly and stayed still. She admired the dress and its beauty. He took the dress out and she could see the back was just straps. The dress was made of panels, so you could reach to the skin from between any two panels.

He stepped toward her and tapped a leg, she lifted the foot balancing on one leg. He slipped the dress under the foot, tapped again and she put it down. Then repeated the process with the other leg. Carefully he brought the dress up the straps sliding over her ass. She shivered, so many delights he had taught her. Tapping one foreleg then the other he had her into the dress, Going behind her he tightened down the straps to hold the dress in place at the neck and hips. Her back fully exposed to the air. The dress hit just below the knees, flowing gracefully around her legs. He caressed her and she whimpered in need.

"Oh excited pup are you" Smacking her ass. "Not right now, we have an appointment to make with the piercer." He grabbed the shoe box and showed her matching blue strappy sandals. Taps and quickly he had the sandals on her feet, the straps wrapping up to her knee, tying at the back. "Come pup, it is time to go." He grabbed her right fore-paw and lead her out of the house and to the car.

Sitting her down in the front seat and strapped her in. This truly was a rare treat. She would normally be curled up on the back seat waiting for them to get to where they were going and not getting to see the scenery that passed by. She squirmed in her seat showing excitement and smiled. He patted her hand then closed the car door. He got in and they were off.

An hour later they were at the tattoo and piercing parlor. He got out, walked around and helped his pup out. "Remember be quiet pup, no sound." he told her. She carefully nodded her head in understanding. Leading her into the parlor, the smell of antibacterial soap assaulted her nose when they walked in.

"Welcome, come. What can we do for you today?" came a man from the front desk.

"We are Tommy's noon appointment for piercings." her master replied.

"Ah yes, Julia and Bruce, right this way." He stepped out from behind the counter and lead the two back to a private room, "Tommy will be right with you."

The box to the left, held all types of jewelry, for all types of piercings. So many colors and pretties.

"Afternoon, Bruce, Julia" Came Tommy as he walked in moments after they had entered the room. "What are we doing today?"

"Nipples and clitoral hood" replied Bruce. Julia just smiled, she was pleased to be getting decorated from her master.

Tommy looked from one to the other "Okay, need Julia to sign the consent form first. Then we'll get started." He pulled out the generic consent form and handed it to Julia.

Julia looked at her master for a moment then taking the pen Tommy held out to her, signed the form. "All looks to be in order." Tommy said taking the form from Julia.

"Okay Julia up on the table and remove the top."

Julia got up on the table and her master quickly adjusted the dress to expose both nipples.

"Nice top, must be fun in dark rooms." Tommy commented.

He had everything set out to do the nipple and hood piercing, all items sealed and ready to go. He slipped on a pair of black gloves and grabbed the wipes. Carefully he prepped one nipple.

"Julia, deep breath and exhale slowly as I put the needle through."

She nodded understanding and took a deep breath. Right before Tommy stuck the needle through she started exhaling and the need went through, the sting and burn was deep but only for a moment. She had been through worse with training from her master. The temporary jewelry was slipped through and closed.

"You did good, now for the other one."

The process was the same and quick. She was then on her back with the panels of the skirt moved out of the way and her hood was pierced next. This one stung sharply and she whimpered softly. She looked at her master and he was not happy but not in a rage either, it had only been a soft whimper. He would punish her for the sound still.

"Okay all done and cleaned up, remember the nipples can take 6 months to a year to heal, and leave the hood piercing alone for the next 3 months. Give them time to heal before playing roughly." Tommy advised.

"Of course." replied Bruce.

Carefully Julia got up and adjusted the dress to cover herself. She shivered, and moved next to her master smiling. He took her hand and they left.

Once in the car he looked at her. "You made noise pup." She nods not wanting to make any new noises. "I will punish you for it pup." She nods again. The drive back seems to go by quicker then the drive to the shop.

At home they go inside, she is lead back to his room and is stripped out of the clothing. "Down." he commands, she drops to all four and whimpers at his feet nose against his shoes, ass high in the air. His hand comes down and smacks her rump. The sting is felt by both, she whimpers and stays still. His hand comes down several move times, she doesn't move.

"Room" he commands with a point, she leaves and goes down the hall to her room. The gate was open, she goes in and begins playing with a ball. The punishment had been light for a change. She had feared he would have used a paddle or worse the cane, but his hand. His hand was an easy one to handle.

She could hear him moving about the house as she kept herself entertained with her toys. She did stop at one point to admire the new jewelry, it wasn't the pretties that master had shown her before but simple titanium bars and balls. The ruby jewelry would have to wait till she was all healed up.